PDA

View Full Version : H3Tec Off-Topic Discussions - moved from H3Tec Challenge

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-12-2010, 03:54 PM
Good morning J-player: You posted -->I thought the inventor was highly educated in a real long list of sciences. A grounded conductor cannot send out a signal!

May I suggest checking on Tesla's ground based system for global cumunication.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
You also posted-->In fact, a 5 volt audio signal does not have enough power to broadcast into the air to become detectable more than a few inches

Using just what to measure it by? If you can't hear it or measure it with conventional devices that does not mean that it no longer exists, or that it has not continued on to infinity, admitedly getting weaker, but never-the-less still existing.

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, not live to exist".

J_Player
12-12-2010, 04:14 PM
Good morning J-player: You posted -->I thought the inventor was highly educated in a real long list of sciences. A grounded conductor cannot send out a signal!

May I suggest checking on Tesla's ground based system for global cumunication.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
You also posted-->In fact, a 5 volt audio signal does not have enough power to broadcast into the air to become detectable more than a few inches

Using just what to measure it by? If you can't hear it or measure it with conventional devices that does not mean that it no longer exists, or that it has not continued on to infinity, admitedly getting weaker, but never-the-less still existing.

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, not live to exist".Tesla did not send a 5v signal from a processor to the ground. He sent high voltage and high current signals into the ground by means of a conductor that was embedded in the ground. I maintain no part of the circuit inside the H3Tec has enough power or voltage to be detected with any instrument you can supply more than a few inches in the air or ground, and no part of the H3Tec low voltage/low power circuit is embedded into the ground as Tesla's high power transmitters were.

I also maintain there is no part of the circuit in the H3Tec which has enough power to cause the metal rods to mechanically swing by means of connecting a single wire to either of the rods, whether the wire is connected to the signal or to the ground. Nor is there any mechanism installed in the H3Tec dowsing rods to cause a mechanical movement of these rods. The operator must cause these rods to move using his muscles along with the combined force of gravity.

Can you prove me wrong?
Or can you only ask irrelevant questions with intent to obfuscate the actual challenge being posed to H3Tec in this thread?

Best wishes,
J_P

hung
12-12-2010, 04:32 PM
Tesla did not send a 5v signal from a processor to the ground. He sent high voltage and high current signals into the ground by means of a conductor that was embedded in the ground. I maintain no part of the circuit inside the H3Tec has enough power or voltage to be detected with any instrument you can supply more than a few inches in the air or ground, and no part of the H3Tec low voltage/low power circuit is embedded into the ground as Tesla's high power transmitters were.

I also maintain there is no part of the circuit in the H3Tec which has enough power to cause the metal rods to mechanically swing by means of connecting a single wire to either of the rods, whether the wire is connected to the signal or to the ground. Nor is there any mechanism installed in the H3Tec dowsing rods to cause a mechanical movement of these rods. The operator must cause these rods to move using his muscles along with the combined force of gravity.

Can you prove me wrong?
Or can you only ask irrelevant questions with intent to obfuscate the actual challenge being posed to H3Tec in this thread?

Best wishes,
J_P

Oh my.. what a bunch of BS.
Just regret have wasted so much time here in the past...

Hey my skepthic friend...

What is gravity?

Tayopa, just watch his answer.
Usted entiende porque nuestro amigo es tan difĂ*cil de entender las cositas simples.

J_Player
12-12-2010, 04:43 PM
Oh my.. what a bunch of BS.
Just regret have wasted so much time here in the past...

Hey my skepthic friend...

What is gravity?

Tayopa, just watch his answer.
Usted entiende porque nuestro amigo es tan difĂ*cil de entender las cositas simples.What?
Another stupid question that was already answered?

Gravity is one of two forces which causes the H3Tec dowsing rods to move (scroll up and read). Do forum trolls have difficulty understanding what is written, or is the problem with reading?

Since we are talking to the esteemed scientist, Dr. hung, perhaps you can tell more of your facts concerning the substance that gold DNA produces to coat the metal's surface to fight against threats of rust and oxidation?
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=84058&postcount=41

Best wishes,
J_P

P.S. Do you get the feeling this post and a couple above it are headed for the H3Tec Discussion thread? :rolleyes:

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-12-2010, 04:56 PM
Good morning again J-Player: never heard of SIR JAGADISH CHANDRA BOSE ?? go to google and post his name.

He is the father of modern raido and won Knighthood for his studies in plant response and metal fatigue. He showed that the differenc between living objects as we preceive them, and inanamate objects, such as the metals, is decreasing rapidly as we learn more.

Who knows, there 'may' just BE a metal DNA. snicker

Don Jose de La Mancha

J_Player
12-12-2010, 05:11 PM
Good morning again J-Player: never heard of SIR JAGADISH CHANDRA BOSE ?? go to google and post his name.

He is the father of modern raido and won Knighthood for his studies in plant response and metal fatigue. He showed that the differenc between living objects as we preceive them, and inanamate objects, such as the metals, is decreasing rapidly as we learn more.

Who knows, there 'may' just BE a metal DNA. snicker

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist".A metal DNA?
Cool..!
Actually I have been waiting for a couple of years for Dr. hung to tell us more about his knowledge of gold DNA. After all, he is the first who first released this extraordinary new breakthrough in the Geotech forums.
Do you suppose he is the discoverer of gold DNA? Or was it one of his associates who helps debunker the big mouths?

Who knows?
Dr. hung never told the story of how he came to know that gold DNA produces this substance. I still can't figure out how a molten metal can solidify and crystallize, then produce a long-chained organic acid which reproduces itself, and this organic acid causes another substance to form which coats it's surface to prevent rust and oxidation.

I sure would like to get a hold of some of this substance. I know some people who are ready to manufacture it in large quantities to be used for weather protection in automobiles, and steel structures.
Can you imagine what the folks who produce silver polish would say if they found out there is a substance to coat metals that prevents rust and oxidation?
** CONSPIRACY WARNING ** Do you think they would take measures to bury this substance? Would we see gold DNA laboratories being sabotaged by the makers of silver polish? Maybe this is the reason Dr. hung will not say more about gold DNA or the rust/oxidation fighting substance it produces. Is Dr. hung in fear of his life? :eek:

Best wishes,
J_P

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-12-2010, 05:18 PM
HI J-Player: you posted -->I still can't figure out how a molten metal can solidify and crystallize, then produce a long-chained organic acid which reproduces itself.

why does it have to be an organic acid? What programs a metal in the first place?

Side thingy, but the fatigue curve of zinc mimics the humann curve exactly.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Qiaozhi
12-12-2010, 05:21 PM
Please do not pollute the H3Tec Challenge thread with discussions of Tesla, references to BS, or Gold DNA. If you must post off-topic nonsense concerning H3Tec, then please do it here.

Note: I will not move any more off-topic posts from the H3Tec Challenge thread. I have now done this 3 times. Any further nonsense posts will simply be deleted.

And ... by the way ... Merry Christmas!

J_Player
12-12-2010, 05:25 PM
HI J-Player: you posted -->I still can't figure out how a molten metal can solidify and crystallize, then produce a long-chained organic acid which reproduces itself.

why does it have to be an organic acid? What programs a metal in the first place?

Side thingy, but the fatigue curve of zinc mimics the humann curve exactly.

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist".Why does it have to be an organic acid?
Well, I suppose it has to be an organic acid because this is what DNA is defined to be.
DNA is deoxyribonucleic acid.
And deoxyribonucleic acid is an organic acid, being carbon based, is naturally produced from a living organism... such as gold (need more info from Dr. hung about this). :???:

Best wishes,
J_P

hung
12-12-2010, 05:35 PM
What?
Another stupid question that was already answered?

Gravity is one of two forces which causes the H3Tec dowsing rods to move

Best wishes,
J_P

He,he,he.
No, this is not the definition of gravity.

Try again. What is gravity?

Hurry up while I'm still around.:D

PS. By the time you figure about Gold's DNA, my still unborn grandson will be married.:lol:

J_Player
12-12-2010, 06:02 PM
He,he,he.
No, this is not the definition of gravity.

Try again. What is gravity?

Hurry up while I'm still around.:D

PS. By the time you figure about Gold's DNA, my still unborn grandson will be married.:lol:Gravity is quite well documented with a tons of information available to anyone who wants to read it.
Any stupid idea that Myron Evans has a better idea about gravity or how to create energy from a vaccum is really idiotic.
Especially idiotic when you consider all the real scientists who call him a quack, and when you consider all attempts to build apparatus to work using his theories never produced anything useful.
So maybe you got a contrary definition of gravity that does not follow the conventional description that is so well documented?

Gold DNA?

Ummm...
I already figured it out.
Gold DNA was a term coined by Damasio et. al. and published in a place where you quickly accepted it to be a fact.
After some discussion with Damasio, you added your own embellishments and decided to republish this as HungScience in the Geotech forum.
But then, you never told the truth about your source of this false information... you simply said it is part of a private study that you don't want to talk about.

I guess this is what makes a great scientist... brilliant research in Damasio's scribblings to find answers that fit the occasion.
And, of course... a bunker to debunker from. :rolleyes:

Best wishes,
J_P

Qiaozhi
12-12-2010, 06:43 PM
After some discussion with Damasio, you added your own embellishments and decided to republish this as HungScience in the Geotech forum.
But then, you never told the truth about your source of this false information... you simply said it is part of a private study that you don't want to talk about.
Einstein is quoted as saying "The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide one's sources".
Perhaps Hung has learned something from a real scientist. :rolleyes:

J_Player
12-12-2010, 06:49 PM
Einstein is quoted as saying "The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide one's sources".
Perhaps Hung has learned something from a real scientist. :rolleyes:No...
Dr. hung says Einstein had the wrong idea. Myron Evans had the right idea.

Just as sure as gold has DNA, Myron evans can produce energy from a vaccum. Believe it or shove it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Best wishes,
J_P

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Afternoon J-Player. What would be it's equivelent in metal? Starting from zero, what would be the progression from the original deposition to the latest?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-12-2010, 07:02 PM
allo again J-Player: you posted-->Myron evans can produce energy from a vaccum. Believe it or shove it!
Create actual energy, questionable but to produce a workabe device from a vaccum, quite possible, in fact we are already loaded with them.

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist":.

J_Player
12-12-2010, 07:21 PM
Afternoon J-Player. What would be it's equivelent in metal? Starting from zero, what would be the progression from the original deposition to the latest?

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist".Metal has no equivalent of organic acids. Metals generally are arranged in lattices, and do not form living cells that reproduce by dividing into two cells.
Nor do metals form acidic substances based on carbon, or substances that coat their surface to protect them from rust and oxidation.

According to the best science available, rust and oxidation is a natural process caused by a chemical reaction between oxygen or other chemical which tends to corrode a metal.
There has never been any metal known to have DNA or other organic acids that produce any anti-oxidizing substance which coats it's surface.

Can you show some examples to the contrary?

Best wishes,
J_P

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-12-2010, 07:32 PM
Metals generally are arranged in lattices,-- agreed, so?

and do not form living cells that reproduce by dividing into two cells. -- Not what we clasify as living cells, but???

Nor do metals form acidic substances based on carbon -- agreed, but then much of microbial life isn't either.

Why this fixation of making them conform to life reproduction as we presently visualize it..

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist":.

J_Player
12-12-2010, 08:10 PM
Metals generally are arranged in lattices,-- agreed, so?

and do not form living cells that reproduce by dividing into two cells. -- Not what we clasify as living cells, but???

Nor do metals form acidic substances based on carbon -- agreed, but then much of microbial life isn't either.

Why this fixation of making them conform to life reproduction as we presently visualize it..

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist":.There is no fixation other than the one Dr. hung established when he made a statement that Gold DNA produces a substance. This is a fixed statement which says DNA produced a substance. And as we know, DNA is an organic acid which is capable of causing reproduction as well as causing other organic substances to be produced. DNA is in fact a component of living organisms which produce a variety of substances. Do you begin to understand that a DNA molecule must conform to the life form it grew from? That it cannot simply transmute itself from a carbon based molecule into a metal lattice that does not have the necessary elements arranged as needed? Do you understand that a typical metal lattice is not alive as a cell where a DNA molecule lives and determines reproduction?

Best wishes,
J_P

hung
12-12-2010, 10:19 PM
Gravity is quite well documented with a tons of information available to anyone who wants to read it.
Any stupid idea that Myron Evans has a better idea about gravity or how to create energy from a vaccum is really idiotic.
Especially idiotic when you consider all the real scientists who call him a quack, and when you consider all attempts to build apparatus to work using his theories never produced anything useful.
So maybe you got a contrary definition of gravity that does not follow the conventional description that is so well documented?

J_P

Expected.
You cannot provide not even the two major schools of thought for different definitions of gravity, even less from a third one which explains the things the standard model cannot.
And no, this has nothing to do with Dr. Evans, tough he could smash you scientifically as he would do to an insect considering his achievements in science.

You may remain wondering what gravity is.
Sorry, I can't even hint to proceed talking to you any further about some matters if you cannot comprehend what gravity is in the first place. Impossible.

Maybe you could think of gravity as the force which keeps the 'skepthics' stuck in the mud and avoids them to reach the sublimated stages, who knows?
But for now one, please don't say the stupidity that an LRL moves due to gravity as you do not know what this last one means.

Rudy
12-12-2010, 10:52 PM
Expected.
You cannot provide not even the two major schools of thought for different definitions of gravity, even less from a third one which explains the things the standard model cannot.
And no, this has nothing to do with Dr. Evans, tough he could smash you scientifically as he would do to an insect considering his achievements in science.

Sorry, I can't even hint to proceed talking to you any further about some matters if you cannot comprehend what gravity is in the first place. Impossible.

Maybe you could think of gravity as the force which keeps the 'skepthics' stuck in the mud and avoids them to reach the sublimated stages, who knows?
But for now one, please don't say the stupidity that an LRL moves due to gravity as you do not know what this last one means.

I think a gravity wave just passed by and spilled all the gravitons I had in a bowl. :lol:

Jim
12-12-2010, 11:41 PM
Expected.

YIKES!!

I think hungs account has been compromised by his 2-year old thug nephew!

J_Player
12-13-2010, 12:14 AM
Expected.

But for now one, please don't say the stupidity that an LRL moves due to gravity as you do not know what this last one means.The fact is we all know what gravity is, and we know the definition can be found in books which define it such as dictionaries, encyclopedias, science textbooks, and from learning where it is taught in classes which teach the subject.

It seems to me you are the one who cannot understand how the force of gravity works.
Is it difficult for you to admit that the force of gravity effects any dowsing rod or LRL which has a dowsing rod attached?
Is it difficult for you to admit a dowsing rod can find the direction of the force of gravity with good precision when the user does not allow his arm muscles to cause it to point elsewhere?

I can pass a double blind test to find the direction of the force of gravity every time when using only a dowsing rod.
But when using a dowsing rod to find the location of a hidden object, I will fail the same as any person who claims he can dowse during a double blind test.

Best wishes,
J_P

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-14-2010, 03:10 PM
good mornig, bk J-Player: I am curious on this fixation on carbon based dna? Remember this is used in just a narrow range of reproductive materiel.

Who is to say just how long, how, or if, shall we say, a metal needs to normally reproduce itself? 10 years? 1000? billions? Remember the Universe itself is thought to be a reproductive form, this is what we normally consider life, no?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-14-2010, 03:14 PM
Hi again mi firdnd J_Player: You posted --> The fact is we all know what gravity is, and we know the definition can be found in books which define it such as dictionaries, encyclopedias, science textbooks, and from learning where it is taught in classes which teach the subject.

They now are not too sure whether it is an attractive, repulsive or a combination force.
Don Jose de La Mancha

goldfinder
12-14-2010, 11:48 PM
Expected.

When there is a gradient in the Electric Field then mass will move and accelerated in that field.

Dr. Hung - I hope this satisfies your wanting to know what gravity is. If you have and math expertise (at least calculus) check out Paul Stowe and Dr. Barry Mingst and gravity in google. They derive this quite nicely.

Goldfinder

J_Player
12-15-2010, 04:22 AM
good mornig, bk J-Player: I am curious on this fixation on carbon based dna? Remember this is used in just a narrow range of reproductive materiel.

Who is to say just how long, how, or if, shall we say, a metal needs to normally reproduce itself? 10 years? 1000? billions? Remember the Universe itself is thought to be a reproductive form, this is what we normally consider life, no?

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, not live to exist".Hi Mr. Don,
Didn't I already provide the answer about the fixation of carbon based DNA when I answered about the fixation of making them conform to life reproduction as we presently visualize it?
Didn't I explain that there is no fixation other than the one Dr. hung established when he made a statement that Gold DNA produces a substance?
Didn't I explain that Dr. hung made a fixed statement which says DNA produced a substance?

The answer lies in the definition of DNA.
DNA is a carbon based organic acid by definition, which is capable of determining reproduction as well as causing other organic substances to be produced.
DNA is in fact a component of living organisms which produce a variety of substances.

DNA is not a metal lattice. If it was a metal lattice, it could not be called DNA, because DNA is defined to be deoxyribonucleic acid. Deoxyribonucleic acid is not a metal lattice.... Really!
DNA is an acid based on carbon by definition. And it is a carbon-based acid which is naturally produced only in living material.
Isn't saying that gold has DNA which produces a substance that coats it's surface about as stupid as saying cars have wings that cause them to fly like airplanes?

If you were to enter the dream and fairy tale world, where DNA forms and grows in a metal lattice, then you may also continue the embellishments of your dream to claim the metal DNA produces a substance which coats the metal surface. There is no limit to how far you could dream... You could even dream that electrical charges have emotions that can grow to become as strong as a love affair like Romeo and Juliet!

But if we choose not to base our view of the real world on a fairy tale dream world, we can observe that the definition of DNA is a carbon based organic acid that is found in living organisms, not in gold jewelry or other gold items. And we can observe that there is no deoxyribonucleic acid in gold producing any substance that coats its surface.

It is a matter of choice. You can choose to live in a dream world that does not correspond to reality, or you can choose to see reality for what it is, and not choose to twist your observations into something that you wish they could be instead. Most people learn to see reality for what it is after they experience the consequences of living in a dream world.

Do you begin to understand that a DNA molecule must conform to the life form it grew from? That it cannot simply transmute itself from a carbon based molecule into a metal lattice that does not have the necessary elements arranged as needed? Do you understand that a typical metal lattice is not alive as a cell where a DNA molecule lives and determines reproduction?

Or do you really believe that metals such as gold contain DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid), and that this deoxyribonucleic acid contained in gold produces a substance that coats its surface to fight against rust and oxidation?

Best wishes,
J_P

P.S. I am not sure that you will disagree with the fairy tale world version of gold DNA and the substance it produces to coat the metal surface.
But then doesn't the name "Don Jose de La Mancha" correspond to a "knight errant"? One in a long line of "knights errant"?

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-15-2010, 01:30 PM
Morning J_p. I doubt that I have ever said that metal, the celestial bodies, or what we consider inanimate bodies, had DNA, but, 'perhaps' an equivelent.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-15-2010, 01:43 PM
Morning J_P: When I was in premed, one of the first problems that they gave my class was to prove whether Amoeba moved towards their prey and engulfed it by a deliberate planned attack or by a simple chemical reaction. We were required to take both sides in turn.

I received a top grade by demonstrating that the entire proces could be explained by simple chemical reactions.

This is an attempt to say that yes, I do know what DNA is and how it supposedly works.

Don Jose de La Mancha

" I exist to Live, not live to exist".

J_Player
12-15-2010, 02:17 PM
Morning J_P: When I was in premed, one of the first problems that they gave my class was to prove whether Amoeba moved towards their prey and engulfed it by a deliberate planned attack or by a simple chemical reaction. We were required to take both sides in turn.

I received a top grade by demonstrating that the entire proces could be explained by simple chemical reactions.

This is an attempt to say that yes, I do know what DNA is and how it supposedly works.

Don Jose de La Mancha

" I exist to Live, not live to exist".Oh.
I didn't know that. Now I know.

Best wishes,
J_P

J_Player
12-16-2010, 12:57 AM
When I was in premed, one of the first problems that they gave my class was to prove whether Amoeba moved towards their prey and engulfed it by a deliberate planned attack or by a simple chemical reaction. We were required to take both sides in turn.

Ummm... so what was your first job when you graduated from medical school?

Best wishes,
J_P

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-16-2010, 04:30 AM
Evening J_P: you asked "what was my first job after graduating from 'pre med'"
I 'never' graduated, Tests showed that I was not psychologically suited to be a general practicioner, it would be too boring and routine. It was suggested that I change to theoretical Physics, however, I was accepted into the new USAF flight training as a Pilot and officer first, soooo.

From there I went on and lived with The Yaqui Indians in Sonora Mexico for 5 years learning their culture, history, and roaming through their lands looking for lost mines and treasures . In the process I discovered that the Mexican Gov't was trying to displace them from more of their land. I found an old military map of the Yaqui lands drawn up for a general from the Yaqui wars of 1906, which clearly showed just how much land had been literally stolen from then. The gov't compromised and installed an irrigation system for them since it would have meant giving them 1/2 of the present Obregon. They gave me the Bible written in Yaqui as a token of friendship, I still have it.

Shall I go on? Living 'off' of the Yucatan jungle looking for lost Mayan ruins for 6 months, part of the time with the Lacadon Indians / Mayas. My friend and I carried #65 back packs, full sized Machetes, and .22 pistols for small game and extremely marginal protection.

More ? That was when I beat the Mexican National Pistol champion.

Sigh. the picture of a perfect bum and escapist.

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live , not live to exist".

J_Player
12-16-2010, 04:43 AM
Evening J_P: you asked "what was my first job after graduating from 'pre med'"
I 'never' graduated, Tests showed that I was not psychologically suited to be a general practicioner, it would be too boring and routine. It was suggested that I change to theoretical Physics, however, I was accepted into the new USAF flight training as a Pilot and officer first, soooo....Fascinating..!
Ummm... Who (or what organization) administered the tests that showed you were not psychologically suited to be a general practitioner, it would be too boring and routine?

Best wishes,
J_P

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-16-2010, 04:48 AM
Evening J_P: you asked --> " Who (or what organization) administered the tests that showed you were not psychologically suited to be a general practitioner".
The same school, it took a week. I also found that I would never be a success as a YMCA physical instructor. shucks.

Don Jose de La Mancha.

"I exist to Live, not live to exsit".

WesP
12-16-2010, 08:53 AM
JP I think I know who this guy is...:)... He's "THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD" and he does Mexican beer commercials..................:lol:

Qiaozhi
12-16-2010, 09:15 AM
JP I think I know who this guy is...:)... He's "THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD" and he does Mexican beer commercials..................:lol:
Well ... I couldn't resist it ... I had to Google ->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc0WjTT0Ps

There are several other examples on youtube for your enjoyment.

J_Player
12-16-2010, 10:45 AM
JP I think I know who this guy is...:)... He's "THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD" and he does Mexican beer commercials..................:lol:OMG....!

I can't believe it... :eek:

I think you figured him out, alright!

I now see how dull my life is.
I have not been elected to become a member by the Explorer's club for explorations in old China / Gobi, the Pacific basin, the Yucatan /Quintana Roo jungles looking for Mayan ruins while living off of the jungle for 6 months, , the still basically unknown barrancas of north western Mexico. And I didn't actually find the Legendary Lost Jesuit mine of Tayopa, nor do I presently own it, or the Jesuit plot, in colaboration with the Dutch, to take North America away from Spain, the actual reason for their expulsion. Nor did I receive USAF Pilot officer training. Nor did I live with The Yaqui Indians in Sonora Mexico for 5 years learning their culture, history, and roaming through their lands looking for lost mines and treasures. Nor did I find an old military map of the Yaqui lands drawn up for a general from the Yaqui wars of 1906, nor did I receive the Bible written in Yaqui as a token of friendship. I never beat the Mexican National Pistol champion, and I definitely never received a top grade in premed classes by demonstrating that the entire process of an amoeba moving towards its prey and engulfing it could be explained by simple chemical reactions.

But Mr. Don did. :shocked:
I must agree.
He is the most interesting man in the world!

Well, I think Corona is a better brand of Mexican beer than Dos Equis.
But then I have not contracted neck cancer and cured myself, so maybe my taste in Mexican beer has not developed through life experiences as with the most interesting man in the world.

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-16-2010, 01:38 PM
Welcome gentlemen: he he cute posts, but I am not the most interesting man on earth,
but I did turn my back on conventional society and became a tropical tramp.

You see I have a fatal flaw, I can become interested in something until I understand how it works, then I lose interest in the final small details. I need a constant mental challenge. This is why they did not reccommend becoming a general practicioner.

As for exploring, traveling, or other life's adventures, well 87 years does give one a bit of time to experience them. Plus remember, conditions were far different in those days. Locations that took me days on a mule, can now be reached in a few hrs with a 4 x 4.

What I didn't mention was the rest of them, such as turning down a recruitment offer in the 50's from Castro's agent in the Yucatan to fly PBY-5' A s for hin into Cuba from the Yucatan, but somehow, the Amphib just didn't seem to be a fair match fo Batista's
P-51's, plus $ !:00 a day and beans when not actually flying, didn't set too well..

A stint in the US Border Patrol in the McAllen sector.

As a guard in San Quintin max security Prison in Calif. while going to school

Successfully finding the legendary lost Jesuit Mine of Tayopa for which many men have died in the search over the 400 years since it had been lost. Title # 299480.

Owning three more Au /Ag properties, one of which.' La Esconida', I have recently entered into a purchase agreement for $175,000, plus 300,000 Shares @ .65 Cdn. with Noront of Canada

Incidentally, nestled in those years were over 10 in intensive experiments and investigation of the para normal. Each phase was for my interest only since I had no intention of ever writing a paper. But what I did find is slowly being acknowledged to by sicence as it progresses. LRL's next??

And on, and boringly, on, believe me there is 'much' more, such as being the guest of honor at a Cannibal feast on Mailaita in the Solomons, shoot outs with Mexican bandits, being under siege up at the Coloradas mine for three days by Indians ---.' but then I have bored you enough.

Any questions will be freely answered, and such proof as can actually be shown on the internet presented.

Incidentally, one does not just send in their $5:00 and join the Explorers club, which ranks with the National Geographic in the scientific circles, you are investigated, then voted upon for joining it by your peers.

Now back to the possibility of LRL's theories.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-17-2010, 04:45 PM
g'morning J_P: You HAVEN"T done any of those things ?? sigh, You must be a model citizen, only social rejects, escapists, or treasure hunters do them. Frankly I could bore you for hrs, such as entering the Guadalcanal campaign on Aug 11 , 1942 at 18 etc, but enough about me for you to pick on, back to the theories of LrL's. Pick on them. :D:lol::razz:

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. enjoy yourself swr.

J_Player
12-17-2010, 05:43 PM
g'morning J_P: You HAVEN"T done any of those things ?? sigh, You must be a model citizen, only social rejects, escapists, or treasure hunters do them. Frankly I could bore you for hrs, such as entering the Guadalcanal campaign on Aug 11 , 1942 at 18 etc, but enough about me for you to pick on, back to the theories of LrL's. Pick on them. :D:lol::razz:

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. enjoy yourself swr.Actually I have done some interesting things which include treasure hunting. It may be likely I am not a model citizen, or maybe not a citizen at all. I suppose you couldn't know about that because I have no interest or intent post my memoirs in a thread about the H3Tec or anywhere else in a technical forum for geotechnical methods of detecting things buried in the earth. I have not picked on your achievements. They simply seemed interesting when I found them interjected here as an off-topic diversion.

While I have no interest in publishing interesting things I have done, they seem dull compared to what you posted. Maybe this is because the things I do are not adventurous as what you did, or maybe because I haven't had 87 years to do as many interesting things you did. In any case, I must admit your autobiography seems interesting enough to cause a mistaken identity for the man in the Dos Equis commercials.

I wonder if there are any screen writers or movie producers who post in this forum that might be interested in making a series of movies along the lines of Indiana Jones, except using true stories that were posted by Don Jose de La Mancha?

Best wishes,
J_P

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-17-2010, 06:01 PM
HIO J_P: I thank you for a decent reply, and I apol if there was any sense of agrandisment on my part. It was basically done to circumvent any questions on my lack of qualificaton or experience to discuss scientific factors. It was orig. brought up by our mutual friend swr.

Actually I do have three requests to do the story of the finding of Tayopa, and the Jesuit plot. One does screen writing. However it would take an extreme amount of imagination to make a good base. We shall see

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. do you suppose that we can reincarnate Stewart Granger to play myself and Eleanor Parker as the smooch detail?? sigh

J_Player
12-17-2010, 06:52 PM
HIO J_P: I thank you for a decent reply, and I apol if there was any sense of agrandisment on my part. It was basically done to circumvent any questions on my lack of qualificaton or experience to discuss scientific factors. It was orig. brought up by our mutual friend swr.

Actually I do have three requests to do the story of the finding of Tayopa, and the Jesuit plot. One does screen writing. However it would take an extreme amount of imagination to make a good base. We shall see

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. do you suppose that we can reincarnate Stewart Granger to play myself and Eleanor Parker as the smooch detail?? sighOf course it would take a lot of imagination if they omitted everything except the story of finding Tayopa and the Jesuit plot. Maybe they should consider using more of the adventures of Don Jose de La Mancha, saving the need to make up writers embellishments. I am sure there are far more interesting story tidbits you haven't posted yet that would work very well to add realistic color to a series of movie scripts. The real key is to tie them all together as a number of sequels, each out-doing the previous, and ending with the story of finding Tayopa.

No to the reincarnation of dead actors... The demographics of staunch Frisbeetarians who like to watch adventure movies prevents it.

Best wishes,
J_P

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-17-2010, 07:06 PM
hio J_P, no Eleanor Parker?? sniff kill joy.

you posted -->I am sure there are far more interesting story tidbits you haven't posted yet

Sigh including losing my land grant on the tributary of the upper Amazon ??

What one won't do for a new bride.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-17-2010, 07:14 PM
J_P My bride. took a 3 year old fashioned, full formal, courtship, complete with duennas, prsentations, posting the bans and seranades etc.

Don Jose de La Mancha

What hapened to the picture? How do you post them in here?

J_Player
12-17-2010, 10:19 PM
Don't worry, Mr. Don...
I know you will find a way to post a picture of your voluptuous bride emerging through the processions, flowers, duennas, presentations and mariachis serenading to consummate the marriage.
And don't despair over the loss of your land grant...
This is a temporary setback. I know you will someday recover your lost land and much, much more...
Think about it... already you have gained title to the Lost Jesuit mine of Tayopa. What will be next?

Hey... forget about the monetary amounts of these land values... what about the promotional values?
Think about it... as the movie series of Don Jose de La Mancha sequels progress.. where will you be?
Will you be wandering amongst the Yaqui Indians of Sonora, or will you be drinking champagne in your newest villa in southern France?
(not that bacanora isn't kinda tasty).

Now I am wondering if you wouldn't be better off to contact one of the Dreamworks principals. Do you think your screenwriter will do justice to your stories, or would you be better off with Speilberg, Katzenberg and Geffen?

Or maybe George Lucas?

Best wishes,
J_P

Rudy
12-18-2010, 12:53 AM
Don Jose,

I am very familiar with the region of Spain called La Mancha, land of wind mills and Don Quijote and sidekick Sancho Panza. Pray tell, is there a region named La Mancha where you live?

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-18-2010, 02:14 PM
Good morning: J_P, the Brazilian land grant was passed on to someone else in the 60's, it is gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rudy: I too, am well aware of Don Quijote and the story, but I do not live in Spain, but in Mexico, southern Sonora.

As for Tayopa, the title is # 200480 for some 1500 Hect for the group.
Lat N 28* 00' 6.1560,
Long, W 198* 56' 57.8663

This can be readily be checked with the Agencia de Mineria in Mexico city via internet.

I am afraid that my Tiger was not voluptuous, in fact, she was kinda skinny when I first met her, I fattened her up. She had just turned 17, I was 32, a confirmed bachlor, a cradle robber, but then you know how these things go --sigh. we were married in 58, and are still married, it just might take. I wlll post her picture later

Yes, there were many other little incidents, such as a shoot out with 5 Bandits in the Barranca of the Rio Yaqui (Rio Bonito juction) in 56, under siege from Indians up at the Colorados mine in Sinaloa, next to Durango for 3 days, finding the German Sub in 80 ft of water, Where Cromwell's ship finally met it's end (He was pirate) waiting for salvage, but in Mexico ?? Wrecking my Stearman while spraying on the Spruce budworm project in North Eastern Canada, at Bathurst, and on, and on. sigh.

However this forum was not designed for me to talk about myself, which to me is basically a dull subject, but to discuss theories which may help design LRL's for the future.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. for those interested, swr, I was practically physically, kicked out of hi-school into the Navy with an almost consistant D- grade in everything, except Political Science.

J_Player
12-18-2010, 04:33 PM
...However this forum was not designed for me to talk about myself, which to me is basically a dull subject, but to discuss theories which may help design LRL's for the future.

Don Jose de La ManchaActually this one is for H3Tec, not for theories that may help LRLs for the future. But there is a place to post for LRLs for the future here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17233

Best wishes,
J_P

J_Player
12-19-2010, 01:05 AM
Speaking of H3Tec, what ever happened to them?

Last I heard they were getting ready to take time from their busy schedule to innate some action that is very negative for Carl-NC if he doesn't remove all the H3Tec material off his website.
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=119338&postcount=13

So did they innate their very negative action against Carl-NC?
If so, what very negative action did they innate? :???:

Best wishes,
J_P

Carl-NC
12-19-2010, 03:10 AM
So did they innate their very negative action against Carl-NC?
If so, what very negative action did they innate?

Yup, negative action was innated. Chuckie went to the principal's office and told on me. But the principal ain't in the mood for his load of Horse Shot.

So while the durn dog can't even register a single Chuckiegram, I got one worthy of a sterling silver frame!

(Seriously, I'm framing this one, it's so good.)

Jim
12-19-2010, 12:16 PM
Yup, negative action was innated. Chuckie went to the principal's office and told on me. But the principal ain't in the mood for his load of Horse Shot.

So while the durn dog can't even register a single Chuckiegram, I got one worthy of a sterling silver frame!

(Seriously, I'm framing this one, it's so good.)

Share?

Rudy
12-19-2010, 12:30 PM
Share?

Ditto.

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-19-2010, 05:45 PM
Carl: It would be stupidity of the first degree for such a thng to happen. Free, truthful discussion of any product is 'still' allowed in our society, but unfortunately, things related to the gov't are being rapidly closed off.

Personally I would be one of the first inline to fight that.

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-19-2010, 10:18 PM
HIO, I was going to doctor up the photograph, get rid of some paper faults, lines, since it is obviously an old B&W print, but decided against it

This is my tiger, kiddie bride, after I had fattened her up a bit first. I still lhink that she was worth the lost land grant and the 3 year courtship.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s.. I thank whoever was responsible for helping me remove the first post, the test

J_Player
01-08-2011, 01:39 AM
After reading the official H3Tec challenge thread, the makers of Mr. Stick became interested in this excellent locator. They think it is a great LRL, but has a fatal problem of not finding the hidden treasure.
So they came up with an aftermarket modification to improve the performance of the H3Tec locators. Their modification makes the computer unnecessary, and replaces the main dowsing rod.
When they saw the nice bearings in the main dowsing rod, they immediately knew their LRL mod was ready for action.
According to Mr. Stick spokesmen, the new mod is simple to install by removing the main dowsing rod from its bearings, then sliding the new shaft into the same bearings.
The secondary dowsing rod has also been made obsolete by this new improvement. Simply unplug it.
Using the H3Tec will become much cheaper now that you no longer need to buy an annual treasure program.

Rudy
01-08-2011, 08:49 PM
... the makers of Mr. Stick became interested in this excellent locator. They think it is a great LRL, but has a fatal problem of not finding the hidden treasure.

Not being able t find the hidden treasure is just a small detail. :razz:

Loved the graphics. Can I borrow them?

J_Player
01-09-2011, 02:08 AM
Not being able t find the hidden treasure is just a small detail. :razz:

Loved the graphics. Can I borrow them?Have fun... :)

Best wishes,
J_P

p.s. Don't tell them Mr. Stick folks u got this from me... they was planning to sell the mod kit for $99.99 + S&H...

Don Jose de La Mancha
01-11-2011, 07:28 PM
hi Ladies & Gentlemen: Bk from over a week in the back country on mining business. J_P, Rudy, sorry for running off and leaving you, snifff.

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist"