PDA

View Full Version : Is earth NMR and dowsing related?

Tim Williams
12-08-2010, 02:58 PM
What do you think of earth NMR? We use a proton mag to measure the frequency of H in water. The earths field strength is the reference for the measurement. Just a thought. All frequencies fall in the audio range. Whats do you think.

Tim

WM6
12-08-2010, 03:31 PM
What do you think of earth NMR? We use a proton mag to measure the frequency of H in water. The earths field strength is the reference for the measurement. Just a thought. All frequencies fall in the audio range. Whats do you think.

Tim

What is your goal Tim? To find forgotten ancient GhostTown in water?

Tim Williams
12-08-2010, 03:34 PM
No I wanted to see how long it would take for someone to post a stupid response.

WM6
12-08-2010, 04:05 PM
No I wanted to see how long it would take for someone to post a stupid response.

No one can give you smart response on stupid question.

Tim Williams
12-08-2010, 04:20 PM
If you don't know anything about earth NMR then don't post.

WM6
12-08-2010, 04:30 PM
If you don't know anything about earth NMR then don't post.

I was posting to you for mercy and charity, not for Earth NMR, so don't be rude.

Tim Williams
12-08-2010, 04:50 PM
I'm sorry WM6. I just asked a question on earth NMR. You asked me if I was looking for treasure in water. The problem is because I use LRL's for some reason that makes me target for attack. There are people on this forum I respect and seek thirr opinion on this subject not smart remarks and personal attacks. If I took your post the wrong way I'm sorry.

WM6
12-08-2010, 05:21 PM
I'm sorry WM6. I just asked a question on earth NMR. You asked me if I was looking for treasure in water. The problem is because I use LRL's for some reason that makes me target for attack. There are people on this forum I respect and seek thirr opinion on this subject not smart remarks and personal attacks. If I took your post the wrong way I'm sorry.

No problem Tim.

I hope someone with knowleadge on matter will give you proper reply.

How do you get frequencies that fall in audio range?

I think that your measuring problem is that your reference (earth magnetic field strenght) is not constant but little changeable during day. This can be key problem of used NMR because the resonance frequency of a particular substance is directly proportional to the strength of the applied magnetic field.

Tim Williams
12-08-2010, 06:11 PM
Look here.

http://www.magritek.com/earthsfieldscience.html

Carl-NC
12-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Hi Tim,

There are several issues with EFNMR. Consider first the proton mag, which is a practical application of EFNMR. The element used for precession is hydrogen. Why? Because it is easy to precess (is readily polarized) and offers a decent precession signal level for detection. But you still need to put the hydrogen sample (water, or a hydrocarbon) INSIDE a big coil, pulse it with a very strong polarization field, and then listen to it with a very sensitive and low-noise receiver.

What can you do with this? Basically, all you can do is detect variations in the Earth field. Due to what? In a local sense, iron targets which cause variations in the Earth field. In a very large sense, you can map Earth field gradients caused by mineral deposits.

What you can't do is use it to directly detect, say, gold or silver. Neither of these have any effect on Earth field strength. It is feasible that a buried treasure could have an EFNMR signature due to the disturbed soil, similar to what your Geo-logger could pick up on.

Is it possible to use NMR, in some fashion, to detect e.g. gold? OK, let's assume that we can do something similar to a proton mag. We could place a gold sample INSIDE a big coil, pulse it with a very strong polarization field, and then listen to it with a very sensitive and low-noise receiver. Theoretically, the gold should precess at about 37Hz. But what you would likely find is no response. Gold has a NMR receptivity that is over 45dB below that of hydrogen, and the SNR for a proton mag is well below 45dB. So the precession signal for gold will be well below the noise floor.

All that has been discussed is for target samples placed INSIDE a big coil. As you slide the target out of the coil, both the excitation precession and the received signal will quickly drop to zero. That is, when the target is removed from the coil, everything stops working.

It's fun to think that there is a possibility we can transmit a signal and cause a target to "ring" at some characteristic frequency. And proton mags actually do this. But only at distances of 1 inch or so. Medical NMR, with its kilowatt-level excitation coil, can detect at distances up to a foot or so. Can we make a handheld EFNMR locator that detects buried gold a mile away? 100 feet away? 1 foot away? Sorry, ain't happening.

- Carl

Rudy
12-08-2010, 08:35 PM

Tim

Tim,

Earth Field NMR is used primarily as a teaching tool and in some field applications. However, the SNR is pretty poor and often required a boost field to create an initial spin alignment and thereby improve the SNR.

Having said that, the sample signals are quite small and require that the sample be almost totally surrounded by the sense coil to extract enough signal from the sample to make it suitable for amplification with reasonable SNR.

It is not obvious that the NMR signals involved, or the required boost field can be extrapolated to distances typically involved in dowsing or LRLs and certainly not with a hand held, battery operated device.

Tim Williams
12-09-2010, 02:12 AM
I agree I was reading up on EFNMR and found it interesting in that it was possible to use the earths field in that way. Just though I would get some opinions on this subject. I find it funny that some of the frequencies are very close to ones I use myself. Thanks for the input.

Tim

J_Player
12-09-2010, 03:22 AM
I agree I was reading up on EFNMR and found it interesting in that it was possible to use the earths field in that way. Just though I would get some opinions on this subject. I find it funny that some of the frequencies are very close to ones I use myself. Thanks for the input.

TimHi Tim,

Just out of curiosity, if we suppose the earth's field is strong enough to impart a weak precession signal in some material, it would seem the field must be quickly removed in order to measure the precession signal. However, the earth's field fluctuations are very small percentage-wise when measured over short durations that might approach a pulse interval. Because the earth's field is weak to begin with, and because it does not pulse in any large swings of field strength, we can't expect it to cause a measurable signal anywhere near the noise floor.

Let's suppose the coil on a proton precession magnetometer was connected to a circuit that was calibrated to generate a magnetic field that follows the changes in the earth's field over the course of a day, it would seem there would be no signal measurable any time during the day in that proton magnetometer.

Yet we are talking about precession frequencies very close to the ones you use being caused by the earth's field. Am I understanding wrong? Or are we talking about the earth's field causing precession in many elements all over the landscape?

Best wishes,
J_P

Tim Williams
12-09-2010, 11:21 AM
J_p for those who dowse like samples give an indication. Also using a generator a sample will cause an indication at different frequencies. I've been doing this sense 1985 and have found different things at different frequencies. Here the earths field changes from day to day not much very little. What I am saying is many of the frequencies are the same or 2hz off from what I fine using ring theory. measuring the radius of the ring around a sample. So from what my data shows for some samples I am very close to EFNMR frequencies using a device to find frequencies for samples. I'm not here to start a debate, just posing a question to those that may know this field of EFNMR. Thanks for all who answered.

Tim

J_Player
12-09-2010, 01:17 PM
J_p for those who dowse like samples give an indication. Also using a generator a sample will cause an indication at different frequencies. I've been doing this sense 1985 and have found different things at different frequencies. Here the earths field changes from day to day not much very little. What I am saying is many of the frequencies are the same or 2hz off from what I fine using ring theory. measuring the radius of the ring around a sample. So from what my data shows for some samples I am very close to EFNMR frequencies using a device to find frequencies for samples. I'm not here to start a debate, just posing a question to those that may know this field of EFNMR. Thanks for all who answered.

TimOk, then without starting a debate, what you are saying is not that the earth field is causing precession in the elements scattered across the landscape.

As I understand it you are saying is you can set up a signal generator adjusted close to the frequencies that the elements would precess in a strong enough magnetic field. And when sending (broadcasting) this signal to a field where you dowse, you find a dowsing response for different materials which correspond to a precession frequency the signal generator is set to (if the material is present in the field where the signal generator is set up). Is this correct?

Or maybe you were saying the signal generator set near a material's precession frequency could be substituted for the material, and would cause a dowsing response the same as if the material were present?

Best wishes,
J_P

Theseus
12-09-2010, 02:21 PM
I don't think we should lose sight of certain facts and reality.

Carl stated it very well- "It's fun to think that there is a possibility we can transmit a signal and cause a target to "ring" at some characteristic frequency. And proton mags actually do this. But only at distances of 1 inch or so. Medical NMR, with its kilowatt-level excitation coil, can detect at distances up to a foot or so. Can we make a handheld EFNMR locator that detects buried gold a mile away? 100 feet away? 1 foot away? Sorry, ain't happening."

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-09-2010, 02:47 PM
HI gentlemen: to the point that you are discussing mechanical / electronic indicating devices, you are partially correct. May I ask is there a portable instrument that measures the physical movement of an object subjected to the Lunar, or other interplanitary force?

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to LIve, not live to exist".

Tim Williams
12-09-2010, 09:11 PM
Ok, then without starting a debate, what you are saying is not that the earth field is causing precession in the elements scattered across the landscape.

As I understand it you are saying is you can set up a signal generator adjusted close to the frequencies that the elements would precess in a strong enough magnetic field. And when sending (broadcasting) this signal to a field where you dowse, you find a dowsing response for different materials which correspond to a precession frequency the signal generator is set to (if the material is present in the field where the signal generator is set up). Is this correct?

Or maybe you were saying the signal generator set near a material's precession frequency could be substituted for the material, and would cause a dowsing response the same as if the material were present?

Best wishes,
J_P
OK the generator sets up a like field as the element you are searching for. This is nothing new. If any targets are in the field a pattern of lines and rings like a pattern. Looks like patterns on metal of it is vibrated water or sand whatever will display according to the vibration frequency.

J_Player
12-10-2010, 03:28 AM
OK the generator sets up a like field as the element you are searching for. This is nothing new. If any targets are in the field a pattern of lines and rings like a pattern. Looks like patterns on metal of it is vibrated water or sand whatever will display according to the vibration frequency.Hi Tim,
Thanks for the explanation. Maybe it is nothing new if you knew about it from before, but it is new for anyone who hasn't read it yet. So far I have only heard vague comments of "ring theory", but never an explanation of how this theory works.

In any case, the ringing that is reported can be detected by a dowsing response, and not by electronic instruments which indicate an accurate location of the hidden object (I presume). It seems to me this method of locating things would be limited to people who receive a dowsing response when a signal generator is nearby. It would be interesting to see someone with this dowsing ability actually find objects that someone else hides.

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
12-10-2010, 05:14 AM
Hi Tim,
Thanks for the explanation. Maybe it is nothing new if you knew about it from before, but it is new for anyone who hasn't read it yet. So far I have only heard vague comments of "ring theory", but never an explanation of how this theory works.

In any case, the ringing that is reported can be detected by a dowsing response, and not by electronic instruments which indicate an accurate location of the hidden object (I presume). It seems to me this method of locating things would be limited to people who receive a dowsing response when a signal generator is nearby. It would be interesting to see someone with this dowsing ability actually find objects that someone else hides.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.

The "ring phenomenon" is detectable only at big objects at big depth and for many years burried. At small objects as coins etc i never saw the ring phenomenon. But i saw it once at big object. But the strange is that every dowser has a little different theory about it.

Regards:)

J_Player
12-10-2010, 05:56 AM
Hi J_P.

The "ring phenomenon" is detectable only at big objects at big depth and for many years burried. At small objects as coins etc i never saw the ring phenomenon. But i saw it once at big object. But the strange is that every dowser has a little different theory about it.

Regards:)Hi Geo,
This is the reason why we must hear all theories so we can archive them for future reference when the ring theory becomes part of real science.
Nobody knows when the ring theory will become part of real science, but when it does, we can use the archives we make today to separate the mistaken theories from the correct theories. :thumb:

Best wishes,
J_P

Theseus
12-10-2010, 11:33 AM
OK the generator sets up a like field as the element you are searching for. This is nothing new. If any targets are in the field a pattern of lines and rings like a pattern. Looks like patterns on metal of it is vibrated water or sand whatever will display according to the vibration frequency.

That is pure pseudo or wish science, and has never been validated by conventional measuring instruments.

Tim Williams
12-10-2010, 12:32 PM
That is pure pseudo or wish science, and has never been validated by conventional measuring instruments.
You are correct and I state that fact on my site. But that does not stop me from using a generator. It's my choice.

Tim

Theseus
12-10-2010, 01:29 PM
You are correct and I state that fact on my site. But that does not stop me from using a generator. It's my choice.

Tim

Since(*) you are a dealer and manufacturer of those pseudoscience items, it might be a good idea if you always include some kind of disclaimer or statement of information stating that the "ring theory" and associated ideas are pure conjecture on your part. That way innocent folks, not knowing any better, will not come away with the notion these "rings" you talk about are based on scientific fact.

(*) since; Incidentally, in almost every instance, in your writing, and the text on your site, you mis-spell - or interchange the word "sense", when in fact you really mean "since". At first, I thought it was just a random error, but the frequency with which you do it indicates either you really don't know the difference between the two words (just because they sound similar) or you really don't know how to spell the correct word. In either case, whenever you are trying to sell a product or write a "position paper", the credibility of the writer will always suffer if they constantly display poor grammar and spelling practices. (Here is your most recent example; "I've been doing this sense 1985 and have...") Take Art for example; his credibility is zero, due almost entirely from poor writing skills, being repeatedly caught fabricating false info and accusations and in general making a complete fool of himself. Very sad... :frown: Even if he had something of a worthwhile contribution, it is totally lost in his self-made labyrinth of obfuscation and willful deceit.

Tim Williams
12-10-2010, 11:29 PM
I know my spelling sucks. I'm working on it.

Tim

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Evening theseus: You posted -->That is pure pseudo or wish science, and has never been validated by conventional measuring instruments.

and just what are you measureing and with what conventional instruments?

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist".

J_Player
12-11-2010, 02:13 AM
Evening theseus: You posted -->That is pure pseudo or wish science, and has never been validated by conventional measuring instruments.

and just what are you measureing and with what conventional instruments?

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist".Ummm...
We all know that Theseus uses conventional instruments to measure things.
What things? I don't know.
But I do know he uses instruments to measure them on account of he told stories about his years of experience in the testing industry.
If you can't believe what Theseus says about his testing experience, then what can you believe? ... HungScience? :shocked:

Best wishes,
J_P

Tim Williams
12-11-2010, 11:41 AM
I know why many can't see how lrl's work. I understand completely. I started out in 1985 to prove the same. I saw that there was more to this. I just got word that a cement vault was located using the lrl500. Many will say that's chance. They are clearing the vault and do have metal inside. Not to further rule out chance how deep would you dig if you were that person? 3 ft how about 80 ft! This is why I say they work. Because there's no way you can walk across the face of the earth and point to the ground and say dig here. That would be chance!

Jim
12-11-2010, 11:58 AM
I know why many can't see how lrl's work. I understand completely. I started out in 1985 to prove the same. I saw that there was more to this. I just got word that a cement vault was located using the lrl500. Many will say that's chance. They are clearing the vault and do have metal inside. Not to further rule out chance how deep would you dig if you were that person? 3 ft how about 80 ft! This is why I say they work. Because there's no way you can walk across the face of the earth and point to the ground and say dig here. That would be chance!

Many can't see how LRLs work because the theory is so lame, it makes you sick to the stomach. Others can't see how LRLs work because they have seen the insides of these gimmicks, and nothing in there can physically cause a specimen to resonate.

Tim...I honestly can't believe you are so gullible that you actually believe someone found a cement vault that was NOT constructed of metal. Dollars to doughnuts...this cement vault is located in the Philippines. Add to those doughnuts...and the Filipino treasure hunters cannot break open the Japanese cement.

Tim Williams
12-11-2010, 12:04 PM
Jim don't be upset because a find like this is against your belief system. I'm just saying there are people that use lrl's and are happy. I can tell by your post you know this was not chance. Jim your missing the point 80 ft deep! An anomaly was found using the lrl500 at 80 foot deep.

Jim
12-11-2010, 12:11 PM
Jim don't be upset because a find like this is against your belief system. I'm just saying there are people that use lrl's and are happy. I can tell by your post you know this was not chance.

Upset? Nope. I've grown to expect such claims from people who believe they have supernatural powers.

Do I get the doughnuts? Is the cement vault in the Philippines? Is it made out of super-hard Japanese concrete, that our Filipino buddies can't break?

Honestly now Tim....didn't you know cement vaults are slap full of rebar...how does one deduct metal is inside of a room that is encased in metal?

Tim Williams
12-11-2010, 12:16 PM
Upset? Nope. I've grown to expect such claims from people who believe they have supernatural powers.

Do I get the doughnuts? Is the cement vault in the Philippines? Is it made out of super-hard Japanese concrete, that our Filipino buddies can't break?

Honestly now Tim....didn't you know cement vaults are slap full of rebar...how does one deduct metal is inside of a room that is encased in metal?
Jim I won't waste my time on you. You can't bring yourself to even think of how in the hell did they find that vault can you. It's a fact Jim they did. Deal with it. I can't eat doughnuts.

Jim
12-11-2010, 12:23 PM
Jim I won't waste my time on you. You can't bring yourself to even think of how in the hell did they find that vault can you. It's a fact Jim they did. Deal with it. I can't eat doughnuts.

Well then...I guess we are talking about cement vaults in the Philippines. Cement vaults appear to be a dime a dozen over there. Even though they are never photographed. They all seem to contain a portion of Yamshi.ta's Treasure.

Unfortunately for treasure hunters who find these cement vaults....the crafty Japanese seemed to have used a impenetrable cement, that neither conventional jackhammers or chemicals can breakthrough.

Its not that you are wasting time on me, Tim. I've challenged your claim, and you've retreated.

Tim Williams
12-11-2010, 12:50 PM
Well then...I guess we are talking about cement vaults in the Philippines. Cement vaults appear to be a dime a dozen over there. Even though they are never photographed. They all seem to contain a portion of Yamshi.ta's Treasure.

Unfortunately for treasure hunters who find these cement vaults....the crafty Japanese seemed to have used a impenetrable cement, that neither conventional jackhammers or chemicals can breakthrough.

Its not that you are wasting time on me, Tim. I've challenged your claim, and you've retreated.
Jim why are you so obsessed with Japanese treasure. Here's more of the same. It may be KGC or Captain Jack Sparrows treasure!

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,79536.0.html

Jim
12-11-2010, 12:57 PM
Jim why are you so obsessed with Japanese treasure. Here's more of the same.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,79536.0.html

Why not reply to me challenging your claim, rather than to post a link to another internet message board?

In the link you posted....I did not see the cement vault buried 80 foot underground, that you claimed your LRL gimmick found.

Tim Williams
12-11-2010, 01:03 PM
Why not reply to me challenging your claim, rather than to post a link to another internet message board?

In the link you posted....I did not see the cement vault buried 80 foot underground, that you claimed your LRL gimmick found.
Here Jim read very slowly.

Cement vault
80 foot deep
Located with LRL500
Oh yeah they used Mike and Jeff's rods. Now I really got you going!

By the way I never said I did not see the vault, you did. Finding any rings lately?

Jim
12-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Here Jim read very slowly.

Cement vault
80 foot deep
Located with LRL500
Oh yeah they used Mike and Jeff's rods. Now I really got you going!

By the way I never said I did not see the vault, you did. Finding any rings lately?

Naw....you don't got me going, Tim. I am used to LRL manufactures not validating their claims. That, and I recognized a 80 foot deep cement vault Filipino scam when I see one.

The water is to cold now, my season is over. Have you sold any fraudulent instruments lately?

Tim Williams
12-11-2010, 01:19 PM
I see your upset. I'm sorry, that was not my intention. To get back on subject how do you feel about earth NMR?

Jim
12-11-2010, 01:35 PM
I see your upset.

Using your supernatural powers again?

Thanks for the LRL manufactures side-step and not validating your claim. I'll take that sack of doughnuts now

J_Player
12-11-2010, 01:39 PM
I know why many can't see how lrl's work. I understand completely. I started out in 1985 to prove the same. I saw that there was more to this. I just got word that a cement vault was located using the lrl500. Many will say that's chance. They are clearing the vault and do have metal inside. Not to further rule out chance how deep would you dig if you were that person? 3 ft how about 80 ft! This is why I say they work. Because there's no way you can walk across the face of the earth and point to the ground and say dig here. That would be chance!Hi Tim,
That's an interesting story.
If a dowser told me he located something with metal in it at a certain location, I would stop digging after maybe 5 feet. Then if he insisted it is there, I might dig a couple more feet just to make sure I didn't miss it by a few inches. Then I would go home and conclude I got suckered into digging an empty hole where a dowser said there was metal. I would be thinking that if I dug enough miles into the ground, I would eventually hit iron at the core of the earth, but I could find this iron without a dowser.

But this is a story about a treasure hunt where they continued digging to 80 feet and did find something. It sounds unusual for a dowsing story. The part that seems fairly usual is it is a dowsing/LRL recovery story that nobody seems to know much about, and will probably be kept secret in order to conceal who found the vault, where they found it, and what is inside it.
Or maybe not.
Is there any more information about the vault or what is inside it?

A second question that comes to mind is how did they dig an 80 foot hole?
Depending on the soil, a vertical shaft 80 feet deep can be very dangerous unless they used shoring, or dug it maybe as a crater 160 feet diameter?

Best wishes,
J_P

Tim Williams
12-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Hi Tim,
That's an interesting story.
If a dowser told me he located something with metal in it at a certain location, I would stop digging after maybe 5 feet. Then if he insisted it is there, I might dig a couple more feet just to make sure I didn't miss it by a few inches. Then I would go home and conclude I got suckered into digging an empty hole where a dowser said there was metal. I would be thinking that if I dug enough miles into the ground, I would eventually hit iron at the core of the earth, but I could find this iron without a dowser.

But this is a story about a treasure hunt where they continued digging to 80 feet and did find something. It sounds unusual for a dowsing story. The part that seems fairly usual is it is a dowsing/LRL recovery story that nobody seems to know much about, and will probably be kept secret in order to conceal who found the vault, where they found it, and what is inside it.
Or maybe not.
Is there any more information about the vault or what is inside it?

A second question that comes to mind is how did they dig an 80 foot hole?
Depending on the soil, a vertical shaft 80 feet deep can be very dangerous unless they used shoring, or dug it maybe as a crater 160 feet diameter?

Best wishes,
J_P
J_P I can't say much about it yet. I requested pictures. If I get permission to release more info I will have a page on my site and post here also. The only reason I said anything about it is because people do use my equipment and are locating. I know it's not proven to work by science. I know it does not make sense. Yet it happens.

Theseus
12-11-2010, 01:52 PM
Using your supernatural powers again?

Thanks for the LRL manufactures side-step and not validating your claim. I'll take that sack of doughnuts now

Like a devoted theist, an LRL salesman/manufacture can never come close to admitting there could be the slightest problem with their "belief system" or their bogus contraptions based on that "belief system". When they build their contraptions, they also spend equal or more time building their convenient little back-doors(*) to avoid being sued. Likewise, challenges to provide credible proof and evidence are always side-stepped or simply ignored completely.

Enjoy your donuts... ;)

(*) The Williams back-door is his Ring Theory

Jim
12-12-2010, 03:03 PM
J_P I can't say much about it yet. I requested pictures. If I get permission to release more info I will have a page on my site and post here also. The only reason I said anything about it is because people do use my equipment and are locating. I know it's not proven to work by science. I know it does not make sense. Yet it happens.

Could you at least divulge the country in which the alleged cement vault was located in?

Maybe we can enhance that sack of doughnuts wager with a bag of bagels...being you can't eat doughnuts :thumb:

Tim Williams
12-12-2010, 03:15 PM
He used the word chamber. So it may have been a sealed cave. I can't say anymore about it cause that's all I know. He is sending pictures and if he say I can say more I will. Sorry Jim I'm low carb! How about a steak?

Theseus HE was using frequencies calculated from my ring theory. But I will put on my site that ring theory is just that a theory. Will that make you happy?

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-12-2010, 03:20 PM
Tsk Tsk no-one answers anything, especially swr. About an 80' hole, that depends entirely upon the ground matrix, Never heard of wells?

Don Jose de La Mancha
]"I exist to Live, not live to exist".

Jim
12-12-2010, 04:18 PM
He used the word chamber. So it may have been a sealed cave. I can't say anymore about it cause that's all I know. He is sending pictures and if he say I can say more I will. Sorry Jim I'm low carb! How about a steak?

Theseus HE was using frequencies calculated from my ring theory. But I will put on my site that ring theory is just that a theory. Will that make you happy?

Low carb it is! I eagerly await to read the conclusion of this mysterious vault/chamber/cave found 80 foot below the surface of the Earth :thumb:

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-12-2010, 05:12 PM
J-Player my friend: You posted -->We all know that Theseus uses conventional instruments to measure things.
But I do know he uses instruments to measure them on account of he told stories about his years of experience in the testing industry.
If you can't believe what Theseus says about his testing experience, then what can you believe?
May I ask him to please measure the strenght and intensity of a bee's thought in choice of which flower to visit? At which time I will freely acknowledge him as the authority.

Don Jose de La Mancha

J_Player
12-12-2010, 06:07 PM
J-Player my friend: You posted -->We all know that Theseus uses conventional instruments to measure things.
If you can't believe what Theseus says about his testing experience, then what can you believe?
May I ask him to please measure the strenght and intensity of a bee's thought in choice of which flower to visit? At which time I will freely acknowledge him as the authority.

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist".Hi Mr. Don,
I am sure he will do it for a nominal fee.

Best wishes,
J_P

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-12-2010, 06:41 PM
Fee?? not for the fantastic publicity? and of course for the Ego filling factor.

Don Jose de La Mancha

J_Player
12-12-2010, 07:26 PM
Fee?? not for the fantastic publicity? and of course for the Ego filling factor.

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist".Of course not!
The fee would only pay the costs of hiring employees to conduct the tests, and to obtain and calibrate instruments to measure the strenght and intensity of a bee's thought in choice of which flower to visit.

Best wishes,
J_P

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-12-2010, 07:42 PM
sigh, I finally realize that I live in in a wholly comercial world, no more scientific dreamers any more. gonna go out into the garden and eat fresh worms, or go find more ancient ruins..

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist":.

J_Player
12-12-2010, 08:03 PM
sigh, I finally realize that I live in in a wholly comercial world, no more scientific dreamers any more. gonna go out into the garden and eat fresh worms, or go find more ancient ruins..

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist":.Of course!
What self-respecting scientist or test technician would dream of eating fresh worms?
Don't they prefer fresh food from the supermarket?

Best wishes,
J_P

Jim
12-25-2010, 06:21 PM

Well...I guess I'll have to spill the beans for you.

"Hello TH'rs, Just lately ,I hit a sealed japanese chamber using the LRL 500 with MFD.It was 80 ft from the top of the tunnel and 20 ft. from the ground level where the tunnel's entrance was. I did not expect it was a chamber . My frequency was tune to Gold at low freq..So my simple advice,, keep practising in your gadget as what I did. I did'nt bought expensive stuff . For me, be familiar and master your tools before digging. My finds were located in central Mindanao."

http://www.tseatc.com/smf/index.php?topic=1047.msg12962#msg12962

I'll take that sack of doughnuts from ya when I come out to visit Chuckie :::grins:::

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-25-2010, 06:24 PM
HI & Merry Christmas to you and your family JIm

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist"

Aziz
12-29-2010, 02:37 PM
I have new ideas for the el-ar-el folks, having antennas on their devices:
Hyper-light-speed antenna

http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=csYDAAAAEBAJ

Oh no, this could be a "bad/silly" patent. What's happened to the patent examiners?
Read this:
http://harmfulpatents.org/Refs/Lemley-PatentOfficeRubberStamp.pdf

Is this the reason, why el-ar-el inventors get patents granted?