PDA

View Full Version : Cancer & the Frequency of the Universe

WesP
12-05-2010, 10:18 PM
A bit off topic but Don Juan seems to be to overly impressed with himself....

Double Blind Cancer Study: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/cancercure/message/6915:razz:

Rudy
12-05-2010, 10:55 PM

Double Blind Cancer Study: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/cancercure/message/6915:razz:

You mean Don Jose?

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-06-2010, 04:10 AM
hi Wes, You, of course, noticed that Surgery, Chemo, and radiation, which I referred to, are conspicously absent? Hmmmm

Incidentally, I cured myself of terminal neck cancer 7 years ago and am still completely free of any symptoms. This is cured, not controlled.

A Helicopter pilot, congrats. I never finished getting my heli rating. I have a valid Multi/single land and sea commercial ticket, but I am NOT current on instruments.

# 1087851

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live,. not live to exist".

WM6
12-06-2010, 08:37 AM
Incidentally, I cured myself of terminal neck cancer 7 years ago and am still completely free of any symptoms. This is cured, not controlled.

And as usual with believers, there is no medical evidence that you even had those cancer?

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-06-2010, 11:20 AM
good morning Wes:

There were three, including the right subliminal gland with 6 lympth glands involved = matastasis. Go to the Tucson VA Center if you wish to check. Dr Krouse, oncology dept.

any more questions?

Oh yes, I used a modification of Dr Carey Reams theory and Cesium chloride. Result of approx. 1000 hrs of study on the physiology and psychology of cancer. Several others have followed the same protocol and are now cancer free also.

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, no tlive to exist".

WM6
12-06-2010, 12:32 PM
good morning Wes:

There were three, including the right subliminal gland with 6 lympth glands involved = matastasis. Go to the Tucson VA Center if you wish to check. Dr Krouse, oncology dept.

any more questions?

Oh yes, I used a modification of Dr Carey Reams theory and Cesium chloride. Result of approx. 1000 hrs of study on the physiology and psychology of cancer. Several others have followed the same protocol and are now cancer free also.

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, no tlive to exist".

Hi Don Jose.

Exceptionaly good for you if your story is true.

I hope you are not going to cure others by Cesium Chloride and modificated Dr Carey Reams theory now?

Must say that without genuine copy of Tucson VA Center diagnosis/prognosis (subsequent checked) I cannot believe in your story. Because you are to close to marketers of such extraordinary stories (dowsing stories inclusive).

Wish you all the best

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-06-2010, 12:54 PM
Morning WM6: You posted --> I hope you are not going to cure others by Cesium Chloride and modificated Dr Carey Reams theory now?
I most certainly would, but I don't cure them, I merly suggest the protocol. So far, it far outperforms all of the others, especially the conventional AMA ones. Shall we say
90+ % against the big three of conventional medicine of 5-8 % cure.

Note that I posted "CURE" not just control for 5 years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

You also posted --> Must say that without genuine copy of Tucson VA Center diagnosis/prognosis (subsequent checked) I cannot believe in your story.
Natural, however I most certainly will not do your research work for you. but it is open.

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist".

WM6
12-06-2010, 01:05 PM
Natural, however I most certainly will not do your research work for you. but it is open.

I do not need to research tale story to know that it is only a tale story.

Be careful, because tomorow maybe you will in need to cure your own cancer and your famous protocol did not work for you as not for others.

You know there are things like Karma behind of our acts.

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-06-2010, 01:51 PM
Morning WM6 Join me in a cup of strong Mexican hill coffee?

You posted -->I do not need to research tale story to know that it is only a tale story.
I see, interesting since it shows how your mind is working. Incidentally, what in particular helped you to come to that conclusion?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
You also posted --> Be careful, because tomorow maybe you will in need to cure your own cancer
Am I missing something here or are you????

Don Jose de La Mancha

Jim
12-06-2010, 01:57 PM
C'mon guys.....there is a thread specifically for this off topic banter.

Please...let this thread get back on topic! :angry:

Qiaozhi
12-06-2010, 02:47 PM
The topic of this thread is "When Honesty and Thruthness Hit Hard on Skepthic's Heads" (sic). It is not about a miracle cure for cancer or any other alternative medical procedures. :nono:

This is a technical forum for discussing (not arguing) about various treasure hunting devices and methods

Please stay on topic.

Having said that, I'm not sure there is any more to say on this subject, as the author of the post on the H3Tec site was a biased dealer, and not the impartial honest and innocent person potrayed by Hung.

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-06-2010, 03:18 PM
good morning: I agree, it has drifted off of the subject, but may I suggest that the movement was started by 'Jim alis swr' with this post yesterday, the same one that is
complaining about it this morning -->

Oh...it get worse! Believe me.
They will spin-off about all of their great accomplishments (all non-verifiable of course) various jobs of importance, unbelievable discoveries (lost mines, lost city of Atlantis) and it NEVER stops! Add it all up, and they are over 250 years old

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don Jose de La Mancha

WM6
12-06-2010, 03:51 PM
Incidentally, what in particular helped you to come to that conclusion?

Very simple thing: you are not able to give me (or us) a valid evidence of your extraordinary claims.

Business as usual with dowser.

Rudy
12-06-2010, 03:59 PM
good morning: I agree, it has drifted off of the subject, but may I suggest that the movement was started by 'Jim alis swr' with this post yesterday, the same one that is
complaining about it this morning -->

Oh...it get worse! Believe me.
They will spin-off about all of their great accomplishments (all non-verifiable of course) various jobs of importance, unbelievable discoveries (lost mines, lost city of Atlantis) and it NEVER stops! Add it all up, and they are over 250 years old

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don Jose de La Mancha

DANGER, DANGER,

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Morning wm6 You posted --> Very simple thing: you are not able to give me (or us) a valid evidence of your extraordinary claims.

I made a statement and gave you a valid source, what have 'you' done about it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Rudy , you posted --> DANGER, DANGER, in reference to swr's post, actually I kinda like the guy so give him the benifit of the doubt.

Shall we stay wth the subject of lrl theory as the guru suggested?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-06-2010, 05:11 PM
K for starters' just how is the universe or the materiel world as we visualize it constructed according to one of several of the latest theories ??

Don Jose de La Mancha

Rudy
12-06-2010, 08:41 PM
Rudy , you posted --> DANGER, DANGER, in reference to swr's post, actually I kinda like the guy so give him the benifit of the doubt.

No I didn't.

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-08-2010, 01:05 AM
Evening rudy: if the sceptics can redirect a post's context, I claim the same privilidge.
Now shall we get on with it?

What is the basic frequency of the Universe?

Don Jose de La Mancha

J_Player
12-08-2010, 07:36 AM
Evening rudy: if the sceptics can redirect a post's context, I claim the same privilidge.

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist".Hmmmm....
Have skeptics really redirected a post's context? Is it possible that non-skeptics done this?

Is it possible that the redirection is actually in the location of the post? :rolleyes:
Is it possible that off-topic posts have been redirected to a new thread titled "Cancer & the Frequency of the Universe"?

The best laid plans of forum trolls are sometimes foiled by wise forum admins...

Best wishes,
J_P

epitopios
12-08-2010, 10:10 AM

if you really interesting about cancer (but without freguencies etc) look at the fruit : apricot
and of course you must eat kernel (fruit stoning) , Frequent use
look at a Greek site :http://vickytoxotis.blogspot.com/2010/11/17.html
and make a translation in English

and second : Olive Leaf , where you will need a special recipe

friendly , epitopios

WM6
12-08-2010, 11:43 AM
if you really interesting about cancer (but without freguencies etc) look at the fruit : apricot

Accurate method not going to die from cancer, but from cyanide.

Rudy
12-08-2010, 02:45 PM

Don Jose de La Mancha

This will be the last off-topic question from you that I'll address.

If you make measurements of intensity per unit frequency, as in Planck's law, you'll conclude that the frequency is in the microwave range of 160.2 GHz, corresponding to a 1.9 mm wavelength. If instead you make measurements of intensity per unit wavelength, using Wien's law, then the peak will be at 1.06 mm corresponding to a frequency of 283 GHz. Take your pick.

I would humbly suggest that if all you plan on doing is posting off-topic, you'd find a more receptive audience over at Tnet.

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Morning Tudy, you posted -->Accurate method not going to die from cancer, but from cyanide.
Actually an untruth from the Medical estab. Aptricot seeds have an organic cyanide and it is easily eliminated by healthy cells, cancerous ones cannot. They have never been able to show a single fatality from this.

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Morning Rudy, This IS on topic, one must start from the basics to advance.

I tend to disagree with you on the basic freqency, it is so long that it's cycle is practically impossible for us to visualize or measure, but it approaches 1. Every thing else is simply a multiple of it

Intensity correalates to resonance. A slightly different factor.

Incidentally I apol for typing /trudy, it was meant for WM6 and your name IS Rudy. However the context and content holds.

Don Jose de La Mancha

WM6
12-08-2010, 04:00 PM
Actually an untruth from the Medical estab. Aptricot seeds have an organic cyanide and it is easily eliminated by healthy cells, cancerous ones cannot. They have never been able to show a single fatality from this.

As usual dowsers truth do not meet real truth:

"Fruits of the rose family- including cherries, apples, plums, almonds, peaches, apricots, and crabapples- contain in their seeds substances known as cyanogenetic glycosides, which on ingestion release hydrogen cyanide gas through an enzymatic reaction. They can most certainly do you in. Since 1957, Turkey- a big apricot country- has reported nine cases of lethal poisoning from apricot seeds. Unfortunately, victims of such poisonings have a habit of kicking the bucket before doctors have a chance to ask them how many seeds they’ve eaten; in addition, the amount of amygdalin- the most important cyanogenetic glycoside- varies from species to species, and since the poisoning does not involve a direct transfer of cyanide from one place to another, “lethal dosages” of these various seeds are hard to pin down. Use the following as guidelines: (1) bitter almonds contain by far the greatest amount of amygdalin, and it takes 50-70 of them to kill an adult, 7-10 to kill a child. (2) Ingestion of about a cupful of any of the above seeds is pushing things a bit."

"Laetrile ( contains cyanide and can be found in the pits of many fruits such as apricots and papayas) has shown no anticancer activity in human clinical trials in the 1980s and is not available in the United States, but it can be purchased on the Internet. "

"No clinical or scientific evidence exists that raw apricot seeds have ever cured anyone from cancer."

"NEW YORK, Dec 09 (Reuters Health) -- Apricot kernels, marketed as a "health food," can cause potentially fatal cyanide poisoning, according to a report in the December issue of the Annals of Emergency Medicine.

The report describes the case of a 41-year-old woman who began to have difficulty breathing shortly after chewing about 30 apricot kernels. After being rushed to the emergency room and diagnosed with cyanide poisoning, the woman was treated with cyanide antidote and other medications, and recovered.

There were five cases of cyanide poisoning from apricot kernels in the US in the 1970s, the researchers note. At the time, advocates of alternative remedies were touting the drug laetrile as a cancer treatment. Reports that apricot kernels contained an active ingredient in laetrile probably led to the five poisonings, Suchard and colleagues suggest.

"The continuing sale of apricot kernels as health food is troubling," they add. "We believe this to be a remnant of 'magical thinking' related to the inappropriate use of laetrile as a cancer treatment."

"Apricot kernels have been described as 'little cyanide pellets,'" the researchers add. While the kernels do not release much cyanide when swallowed whole, chewing or grinding increases their toxicity.

From estimates of average cyanide concentrations in apricot kernels and the average lethal dose of the poison, the researchers estimate that "the 8-ounce bag of apricot kernels purchased by the patient could kill up to 6 adults if consumed at one sitting."

Given the popularity of natural remedies, Suchard and colleagues suggest that "regulatory action be taken" to prevent similar poisonings in the future.

SOURCE: Annals of Emergency Medicine 1998;32:742-744" Source(s):

Experience. Teen son diagnosed with stage IV abdominal sarcoma."

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-08-2010, 04:18 PM
HI Wm6: Interesting canned post from the Medical estab. However when I attempted to find out about these reported cases of death, Quack watch among others, I hit a blank wall. I pointedly asked just how much 'organic' cyanide would lower or stop the transfer of Oxygen to the point of collapse, and death. No answer.

Swr will love this, but while working as the assayer and mill forman at the Sabino mine, I was hit wth cyanide poisonig, stupid carelessnes from familiarity, not lethal obviously, but enough to experiencew what it must be like. UGH. It left me sensitized to Manufactured Cyanide, but not to natural. I can smell an open drum of manufactrured Cyanide up to 100 ft away, I have won many a bet on this since Cyanide is supposedly undetectable by humans. It is sickly sweet odor to me, vey uncomfortable.

Don Jose de La Mancha

WM6
12-08-2010, 04:38 PM
HI Wm6: Interesting canned post from the Medical estab. However when I attempted to find out about these reported cases of death, Quack watch among others, I hit a blank wall. I pointedly asked just how much 'organic' cyanide would lower or stop the transfer of Oxygen to the point of collapse, and death. No answer.

Swr will love this, but while working as the assayer and mill forman at the Sabino mine, I was hit wth cyanide poisonig, stupid carelessnes from familiarity, not lethal obviously, but enough to experiencew what it must be like. UGH. It left me sensitized to Manufactured Cyanide, but not to natural. I can smell an open drum of manufactrured Cyanide up to 100 ft away, I have won many a bet on this since Cyanide is supposedly undetectable by humans. It is sickly sweet odor to me, vey uncomfortable.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don't bother Don Jose. Quiero una buena racha con cianuros.

goldfinder
12-08-2010, 05:22 PM
There is a lot of new (last 10 years) on this interesting topic. Take a looks a Global Scaling and the correlated research by Dr. Helmut Mueller. He discovered a universal equation that shows how standing gravitational waves create the various levels of the the physical univiverse. This includes the gravitational frequency of the elments which coincides with our interest in mineral detection. The amount of correlation with almost all known levels of matter aggregation is absolutely astounding. I have converted his global frequency calculator to English from German and verified lots of his research.
Goldfinder

epitopios
12-08-2010, 05:32 PM
"No clinical or scientific evidence exists that raw apricot seeds have ever cured anyone from cancer."

."
.........unless the companies themselves do not want the real truth because the game is played for money, this is the real truth,
unless you believe them WM6 with closed eyes !!!!!! :nono::nono::nono::nono:

friendly , epitopios

WM6
12-08-2010, 05:44 PM
There is a lot of new (last 10 years) on this interesting topic. Take a looks a Global Scaling and the correlated research by Dr. Helmut Mueller. He discovered a universal equation that shows how standing gravitational waves create the various levels of the the physical univiverse. This includes the gravitational frequency of the elments which coincides with our interest in mineral detection. The amount of correlation with almost all known levels of matter aggregation is absolutely astounding. I have converted his global frequency calculator to English from German and verified lots of his research.
Goldfinder

Agree Goldfinder. There are different resonant frequency of Universe theories (mostly not far from Tesla theory of Earth resonance). Some theories may be promising in field of human healing, but not yet scientificaly proven enough, to be able to take final conclusion about the benefits and how to use these resonant frequencies in treatment of disease.

Of course, as allways, no shortage of charlatans who have invoked this theory and enriched at the expense of desperate patients.

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-09-2010, 02:32 AM
Evening WM6. You posted -->Of course, as allways, no shortage of charlatans who have invoked this theory and enriched at the expense of desperate patients
I agree, but Unfortunately it occurs on 'both' sides of the fence.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-09-2010, 02:33 AM
Good eveing goldfinder: An excellent post.

Don Jose de La Mancha

WM6
12-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Evening WM6. You posted -->Of course, as allways, no shortage of charlatans who have invoked this theory and enriched at the expense of desperate patients
I agree, but Unfortunately it occurs on 'both' sides of the fence.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Yes, no imunity to the greedy money exist.

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-09-2010, 03:08 PM
VM6 my friend: You posted --> Teen son diagnosed with stage IV abdominal sarcoma."
Is that a serious remark? If so, what do you have to lose by pm'ing me, since at that stage the conventional Med establishment have given up.

I am extremely sorry that this has happened to you and your family. I personally know what it is like to lie in bed and look at yourself and your lack of a future. But one of the key elements in curing yourself is a positive attitude, which under the circumatances is too difficult for most people.

The human psyche is extremely important for curing. You are well aware of many people pass on due entirely to psychosomatic illnesses.

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to LIve, not live to exist".

WM6
12-09-2010, 03:46 PM
VM6 my friend: You posted --> Teen son diagnosed with stage IV abdominal sarcoma."

Is that a serious remark?

Yes, dear Don Jose, remark is serious as is. This is source address, not issues in my family. But I have cancer issues in my family too. Unfortunately these mine are also cases where all the alternative proved as unsuccessful, except of course the looting desperate patients.

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-09-2010, 03:51 PM
WM6: My friend, Were these alternates after or before conventional medicine? I agree, this is not for public, so em me.

Don Jose de La Mancha

WM6
12-09-2010, 04:26 PM
WM6: My friend, Were these alternates after or before conventional medicine? I agree, this is not for public, so em me.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Some of these alternative practices in parallel with conventional medicine treatment (no warning from shaman side).

Significant: charlatans always use money before each session and not according "treatment" results.
Significant: no one ever publish each single unsucessful case in his "practice".

I put this here because cancer experiences are of general interest and maybe useful for someone.

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-09-2010, 07:04 PM
WM6 : My friend you have nicely described both sides of medicine, the conventional and the alternates, but this is normal in most busineses isn't it?

But, for your infomation, I personally have paid for the treatment for 3 different people since they were flat broke and in debt after paying their conventional medical bills.

Actually it wasn't such a big thing since the total costs only run to around $ 150 Dollars US.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You also posted --> Significant: no one ever publish each single unsucessful case in his "practice".

I have yet to see any dctor, or even an electronic pro do that.

Don Jose de La Mancha.

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-19-2010, 09:49 PM
Good afternoon WM6: You posted ->Significant: charlatans always use money before each session and not according "treatment" results.
Hmmm isn't that the rallying cry of conventional medicine? No guarentees? "Well since that didn't work, let's try this". Of course no refunds.

Don Jose de La Mancha

WM6
12-20-2010, 07:55 AM
Good afternoon WM6: You posted ->Significant: charlatans always use money before each session and not according "treatment" results.
Hmmm isn't that the rallying cry of conventional medicine? No guarentees? "Well since that didn't work, let's try this". Of course no refunds.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Finaly end of the life is the only guarantee of our lives.

Mean, educate yourself prior decision for alternative approach or for conventional medical treatment of healty problems.

In conventional medicine we can find some signs of charlatanism in their pacticed doctrine but in large part of alternative the only doctrine is charlatanism.

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-20-2010, 04:05 PM
Good morning WM6: good to hear from you. You posted -->

Mean, educate yourself prior decision for alternative approach or for conventional medical treatment of healty problems.

I couldn't agree more. I spent many hours of intensive impartial studying before flatly rejecting Radiation and chemo. When they said that they would have to pull all of my teeth in my jaw, and insert a feeding tube directly into my stomach, I thought "hey, wait a minute, back up a bit",

I questioned the need for pulling the teeth. I was told that the radiation would kill the blood supply to the jaw bone structure and if I had a tooth infection, or any infection, there would be no way to fight it. I asked " you mean of course that I would have Necrosis of the jaw bone", "well, ah, err, hum,, yes to a point". One treatment down.,

They then sent me to the tummy dept to see about inserting the feeding tube. I asked "Why is this necessary and just how do you go about doing this"? Well the radiation will burn or kill much so of your throat area that you will be unable to eat or even swallow for period of time". I asked "just how long would this period of last"? "We can't be sure, it may be for just a month or so, or even longer". "Permanently"? I asked, "Well that is always a possibility". Hmmmm

I then asked about the procedure for insertig the feeding tube. "you have to swllow this light bulb inside the rubber ballon, when it is inside of your tummy, we will inflate the ballon and turn onthe light. this will press your tummy against the muscular structure and show us exactly where to insert the feeding tube".

"Hmm", I thought, interesting, they will kill the bone structure in my jaw and insert a liquid feeding tube in my tummy which I may have to live with for the rest of my life ?? With no positive probable results? No thanks, but thanks.

Since the subliminal gland cancer was growing at the rate of 1/8 of an inch weekly, and had metastasized - 3 lymph glands were involved, 30 something were subsequently removed - I finally did allow a radical neck dissection to buy time, knowing that surgery amost never cures cancer.

So, I simply turned to myself and commenced hrs of intensive research with the end result that I turned to a combination of unconventional treatments, The Carey Reams system and Cesium Chloride. In those days the Cesium Chloride treatment was still in it's infancy, so I almost killed myself by not monitoririg the Potassium reduction. Today it is very safe, and probably the most effective treatment availalble, perhapS 80 -90 % effective cure rate, not just the Ama's 'control' rate of hopefully 5 years.

Today, after a 1000+ hrs in the study of the physiological and psychological effects of cancer I would still unhesitatingly use them before conventional treatments. It has now been 7 years since they operated, I still have not regained full use of my right arm and shoulder.

Every year they insist upon a full search for any signs of cancer, there are none. My Oncologist is so proud of his work that he used me as his success story this year at a meeting of Oncologists, hmmm? I have never told him of what I did, but he did say "it appears that you made the right decison - in your case".

Any way, I finally evolved a theory on Cancer and matastasis, which I have shown to a few Doctors. None have said that it was ludicrous but say hmm, interesting, and took my paper with them.

I did ask him, "while you had me laid out nicely, why didn't you make me look beautiful"? "Oh, but I did, you looked like a squirrel carrying it's winter supply of nuts in it's mouth".

No appropriate answer was thought of.

In any event I thoroughly agree with you, do your research. Do not depend upon anyone else for this, especially on the internet. Yes, listen, then use the incredible ammount of materiel that is readily available to you through the net.

Remember, you have the accumulated knowledge of the world at your fingertips, use it.

Don Jose de La Mancha

WM6
12-20-2010, 04:30 PM
Dear Don Jose

I am sorry that you go through all this personal trials and canot avoid such story.

I am on your side.

Regarding cancer I belive (not tested personaly yet) that proper lifestile (proper selected: healty food, physical activity, soul calm down technique) can cure better than invasive and aggresive methods of conventional medicine. Probably I am on a way to prove all this believs and - we will see. For now I am quite ready in theory and practice of such alternative approach. Good luck to all of us.

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-20-2010, 05:02 PM
HI again WM6: Again I completely agree with you. The basic goal is to maintain your Urine and Saliva pH at the optimum level of 6.4 each. At this point you ARE healthy.

Unofrtunately these days this can be difficult to do since we are bombarded with so many chemicals mascarading as healthy food, additives, or as a by product of simply living in our present civilizaton. sigh.

But you seem to be following the correct life line, congratulations, you are hereby invited to my 150 th birthday party, all of the booze and broads -- that your wife will allow- that you wish.

Don Jose de La Mancha

goldfinder
12-20-2010, 09:06 PM
Glad you survived the orthodox medical establishment. They are a bunch of brain washed idiots, butchers, and con men controlled and manipulated by the big pharmaceutical companies.

I have studied alternative approaches to cancer treatment and other ailments and found many cures over the last 50 years. Many books have been written on these alternative methods and many of them work 100%.

Diet (preferable vegetarian), and clean air, exercise, and meditation are the best preventatives.

Truth will eventually prevail. 100 years from now people will be amazed that our doctors thought that poison (chemo), radiation, and surgery were real "solutions".

Onward into the truth and Light,
Goldfinder

J_Player
12-20-2010, 09:35 PM
Ummm... Mr. Don,

I been reading that story of the lost Tayopa and I got to the end of it....
The villagers gave Ruggles and his party several old derroteros, one of which had guided an ill-fated expedition to Tayopa in 1858. A Jesuit had led the party. Only one member had survived. Those who were not killed by Indians on their way, died one way or another at their destination. The sole survivor had been hidden by an Indian girl who later married him. Ruggles and his party surveyed the mines and made estimates as to the time and money necessary to re-open them. They then, tantalizingly and mysteriously, disappear apart from Dobie who later wrote up the story of their expedition in detail. Dobie suggested that Ruggles returned to Guadalupe de Santa Ana shortly afterwards but does not record that he succeeded in extracting any of the silver ore or in finding the great Jesuit hoard.As you recall, you have repeatedly talked about how boring your story is. But after reading the story of the Tayopa, it seems to be missing something.
I mean, how can it get any more boring than: "The sole survivor had been hidden by an Indian girl who later married him"?

I was just wondering if we could hear the details of what really happened during that expedition. I mean there has to be more to it than that.

And BTW... the photo you posted of your bride does not conjure up images of an Indian girl in the hills... maybe more like an Indian princess....

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14002&stc=1&d=1292800665

Best wishes,
J_P

WM6
12-20-2010, 11:09 PM
The basic goal is to maintain your Urine and Saliva pH at the optimum level of 6.4 each. At this point you ARE healthy.

Agree with this your statement, Don Jose. Not only vegetarian, even not only vegan, but so chosen raw food that convert body fluids into alkaline side. And this works, "easy" to proven for everyone. Easy for one who has the courage to deal with the primary instinct of feeding on regular basis. This approach put your body in another feeling of life.

J_Player
12-21-2010, 11:45 AM
Agree with this your statement, Don Jose. Not only vegetarian, even not only vegan, but so chosen raw food that convert body fluids into alkaline side. And this works, "easy" to proven for everyone. Easy for one who has the courage to deal with the primary instinct of feeding on regular basis. This approach put your body in another feeling of life.also good because you don't need to waste time with cooking. Simply gather some vegetables and eat.

Best wishes,
J_P

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-21-2010, 09:39 PM
Good afternoon J _P. Ladies & gentlemen: You mentioned the Tayopa story. If you are ever bored go to for a series of answers on Tayopa etc.-->

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,334019.100.html

Post 113 was something that I was never warned about.sigh.

Don Jose de La Mancha

J_Player
12-21-2010, 11:08 PM
Good afternoon J _P. Ladies & gentlemen: You mentioned the Tayopa story. If you are ever bored go to for a series of answers on Tayopa etc.-->

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,334019.100.html

Post 113 was something that I was never warned about.sigh.

Don Jose de La ManchaHOLY KRAP .. ! :eek:

Best wishes,
J_P

J_Player
12-23-2010, 07:24 PM
Sr. Don... El hombre más interesante del mundo
¡Feliz Navidad!

Sigh....