PDA

View Full Version : Tnet hopes H3 Tec becomes a big sponsor

Rudy
12-07-2010, 04:23 AM
I guess Marc doesn't feel bad about taking money from H3 Tec and making them a big sponsor.

Whoa! I have H3 Tec pushing their products on the LRL section of my website! I am hoping they will become my next big sponsor!

Look in the comments section of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riGMVrZmJII

Qiaozhi
12-07-2010, 07:56 AM
I guess Marc doesn't feel bad about taking money from H3 Tec and making them a big sponsor.
Whoa! I have H3 Tec pushing their products on the LRL section of my website! I am hoping they will become my next big sponsor!Look in the comments section of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riGMVrZmJII
I suspect you actually meant to post this one ->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvbk9Mc_xa8

Jim
12-07-2010, 11:13 AM

I don't think we have to worry about that. H3 is simply defending their products, and not a sponsor.....that I know of

It is nice of Marc to allow us to discuss these devices, and warn the general public

Rudy
12-07-2010, 02:22 PM
I suspect you actually meant to post this one ->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvbk9Mc_xa8

No because that one has all comments disabled. On the link I posted, you can see the comments that have been posted by viewers, below the video. If you look at the comments, one is from Marc Austin of Treasurenet.

Rudy
12-07-2010, 02:25 PM
I don't think we have to worry about that. H3 is simply defending their products, and not a sponsor.....that I know of

Not a sponsor at this time, but Marc is hoping they become one. Would that change
what is allowed in their LRL board? I don't know.

Qiaozhi
12-07-2010, 02:32 PM
No because that one has all comments disabled. On the link I posted, you can see the comments that have been posted by viewers, below the video. If you look at the comments, one is from Marc Austin of Treasurenet.
OK - I see it now. I thought the comment you were referring to was in the video.
I would think that Marc was being sarcastic.

Rudy
12-07-2010, 03:12 PM
OK - I see it now. I thought the comment you were referring to was in the video.
I would think that Marc was being sarcastic.

I don't know. He believes in Ouija boards. :rolleyes:

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-07-2010, 03:44 PM
Morning Rudy, and just what IS a Ouiji Board? Is it a reflection of your subconscious, or actually ---??

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, not live to exist".

Jim
12-07-2010, 03:49 PM

I see the confusion now.

That is not the real Marc Austin.

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Quietly listening.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Rudy
12-07-2010, 07:51 PM
Morning Rudy, and just what IS a Ouiji Board? Is it a reflection of your subconscious, or actually ---??

Don Jose de La Mancha

Ouija, not Ouiji Don Jose. It is not a reflection of my subconscious, though it might be of yours. Permit me to illuminate you.

Oui•ja:

[Noun]

A board printed with letters, numbers, and other signs, to which a planchette or movable indicator points, supposedly in answer to questions from people at a seance.

Origin: Late 19th century. Ouija from French oui "'yes' + German ja 'yes'.

If you have any other questions, let me know and I'll try to explain it to you.

PS: If you were trying to bait me, you'll have to do better. :nono:

Rudy
12-07-2010, 07:53 PM
I see the confusion now.

Looks like him to me. http://www.youtube.com/user/MarcfromTreasureNet1

Jim
12-07-2010, 09:08 PM
Looks like him to me. http://www.youtube.com/user/MarcfromTreasureNet1

Its not Marc. Really.

Rudy
12-07-2010, 11:45 PM
Its not Marc. Really.

How can you be so sure?

Jim
12-08-2010, 12:06 AM
How can you be so sure?

Marc Austin posted this message, shortly after banning Dell Winders from TreasureNet:

I will share this lovely statement.....

"Marc, do you remember the intelligent discussions and popularity of one of your early forums I believe was entitled "Molecular Frequency Discrimination" and helped to attract viewers to a fledgling TNET? "

Put this in the context of a personal message sent to a moderator.... "I am responsible for the success of TreasureNet".

Now, to my way of thinking, that is like saying BP is responsible for the success of CNN.

Really... if this is the way the guy thinks - he NEEDS a break from Tnet.

TreasureNet is NOT about LRL's. In fact, I am a vocal critic of most of them.

To think that one post - months or years ago is somehow responsible for the success of TNet - tells me someone is suffering from delusions of grandeur.

PLEASE GO OUTSIDE AND BREATHE DEEPLY.Marc also posted:

This is ME. Marc Austin... the administrator and owner of this site. I am the one who warns people against fraudulent devices.

I have never said "there is not a device capable of locating gold and silver from a distance".

I have only stated the FACT... that >I< have seen people ripped off by fraudulent devices... and I recommend spending money to chat with a geophysicist BEFORE spending ONE dime on ANY LRL. Just get a second opinion before making your purchase. The wad you save just might be your own! HMM, a new header for the LRL forum!

Now - if you have a problem running your potential purchase past someone educated in things like locating things.... well say so... so we can cut to the chase.
The person you've confused with the real Marc Austin is simply a disgruntled past TreasureNet member. I support the real Marc Austin 100%

PS - marctreasurenet (http://www.youtube.com/user/marctreasurenet) is the real Marc Austin

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-08-2010, 01:12 AM
HI Rudy, 'both' spellings are acceptable, but 'Ouiji' is more so. As for the 'canned' version I really didn't have that in mind, but, what your personal thoughts on how it worked, if at all.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Rudy
12-08-2010, 02:17 AM
I see the confusion now.

Thanks for setting me straight Jim.

J_Player
12-08-2010, 07:09 AM
Thanks for setting me straight Jim.Now that things are set straight, there is no need for further clarification.
But in the event that it ever becomes necessary to determine the identity of Marc Austin, there is a sure method:

Since Marc Austin believes in ouiga boards, there can be no hoping that a new sponsor will arrive, or hoping anything...
because the ouiga board will provide all answers and alleviate any apprehensions or hopes with a solid answer of "yes" or "no".

Thus, anyone who is hoping or wondering cannot possibly be the same person who believes in ouiga boards.
ie: Marc Austin did not make a post where he "hoped".

Best wishes,
J_P

Diohuni
03-08-2011, 09:50 PM
How's this for credibility!!

Dear Sir,

I received your email, copied below, about H3Tec’s statements about receipt of a Utah Innovation Award. H3Tec has not been a winner of a Utah Innovation Award. I will contact the company shortly to ask that they correct the references on their website.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Best regards,
Loren

Loren R. Hulse | Partner
STOEL RIVES LLP | 201 S. Main St., Suite 1100 | Salt Lake City, UT 84111-4904
Direct: (801) 578-6978 | Fax: (801) 578-6999

Don Jose de La Mancha
03-09-2011, 12:10 AM
Howdy gentlemen: I can only say -----5th---- <--that is not boooze.

Don Jose de La Mancha

J_Player
03-09-2011, 01:01 AM

Dear Sir,

I received your email, copied below, about H3Tec’s statements about receipt of a Utah Innovation Award. H3Tec has not been a winner of a Utah Innovation Award. I will contact the company shortly to ask that they correct the references on their website.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Best regards,
Loren

Loren R. Hulse | Partner
STOEL RIVES LLP| 201 S. Main St., Suite 1100 | Salt Lake City, UT 84111-4904
Direct: (801) 578-6978 | Fax: (801) 578-6999Hmmm...
Stoel Rives LLP is the law firm that gives gives the Utah Innovation Awards from their Utah office....
These awards are also called the Stoel Rives Award...

H3Tec lied? :eek:
I can't believe it...
They lied...! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Best wishes,
J_P

Carl-NC
03-09-2011, 03:34 AM
Stoel Rives is also the law firm which is listed on the H3Tec patent paperwork. And the Stoel Rives patent attorney that Chuckie hired is... Kory D. Christensen! Is that funny, or what?

"I hereby declare that all statements made herein of my own knowledge are true and that all statements made on information and belief are believed to be true; and further that these statements were made with the knowledge that willful false statements and the like so made are punishable by fine or imprisonment, or both, under 18 U.S.C. 1001 and that such willful false statements may jeopardize the validity of the application or any patent issued thereon." -- Charles L. Christensen

Qiaozhi
03-09-2011, 09:19 AM
Smells fishy to me. :rolleyes:

Jim
03-09-2011, 09:27 AM

Loren R. Hulse | Partner
STOEL RIVES LLP| 201 S. Main St., Suite 1100 | Salt Lake City, UT 84111-4904
Direct: (801) 578-6978 | Fax: (801) 578-6999

I wonder if Loren is related to Dexter Hulse, Midwest rep for H3 Tec.

Man....what a soap opera if so!