PDA

View Full Version : When Honesty and Truthness Hit Hard on Skepthic's Heads

hung
12-01-2010, 12:59 AM
Just found this in the H3tec's forum.
It could be just another post from a LRL proponent, but this one is different.

Check the truthness of the teller.
Perceive a dose of inocence. Not the naive inocence. The honest inocence.

I don't have the slightest doubt now the H3tec works. Don't even need to test one. I simply know.
There's a human gift which we all inherit called sense. Thank God many of us still can use it.

Finally, just check what impression this forum causes in an honest inocent outsider.
His opinion is worth a thousand skeptic refutals. Trully. Genuine. No plea.

For long, the skeptic policy of denial has become a cult. Like those of the worst sects, creeds.
It became dangerous for those who use it as this gets out of hand to the point of self denials.

I don't have hope this will reach all skeptics. Not even a few. But if by chance it reaches only one, then it will have been worth it. Because this one person still can think and meditate beyond the cult.

This is not a joke. This is serious. It's your life. The behavior you choose, will reflect on yourself, on your family, on your friends.
Think about it.
Good night.

http://forum.h3tec.com/post?id=4992120

Jim
12-01-2010, 01:08 AM

I don't have the slightest doubt now the H3tec works. Don't even need to test one. I simply know.
There's a human gift which we all inherit called sense. Thank God many of us still can use it.

Finally, just check what impression this forum causes in an honest inocent outsider.

For long, the skeptic policy of denial has become a cult. Like those of the worst sects, creeds.
It became dangerous for those who use it as this gets out of hand to the point of self denials.

I don't have hope this will reach all skeptics. Not even a few. But if by chance it reaches only one, then it will have been worth it. Because this one person still can think and meditate beyond the cult.

This is not a joke. This is serious. It's your life. The behavior you choose, will reflect on yourself, on your family, on your friends.
Think about it.
Good night.

I took all of three seconds to think about it.

You are a frickin' idiot

WM6
12-01-2010, 01:14 AM

Truthness of the teller? From H3Tec?

In the kilometers circle around H3Tec that reaches their NMR sensitive dowsing rods there are no truth. Only never-ending scam.

J_Player
12-01-2010, 01:29 AM

Think about it.
Good night.

"I don't have the slightest doubt now the H3tec works. Don't even need to test one. I simply know".
This is truthfulness? The reader already knows the outcome of the test before he performs it? It sounds like prejudice to me.

Perhaps the person was truthful in admitting his prejudice?
So we should consider it is not a joke to be prejudiced, and to consider prejudice is our life?

I suppose not everyone needs to choose this behavior.

Best wishes,
J_P

Rudy
12-01-2010, 01:37 AM

Think about it.
Good night.

My dowsing detection meter has been set off after reading such a moving piece.

Saturna
12-01-2010, 06:27 AM

Hung, if one looks in a dictionary under 'self-denial', they will find a full color center spread with your picture on it.

hung
12-01-2010, 08:31 AM
I took all of three seconds to think about it.

You are a frickin' idiot

"Since there are a rather good number of operating H3's in the US and a few other countries...but most are in the US...... and if the H3 DIDN'T DO what H3tec says it will do....WHERE ARE ALL THE LAW SUITES BY ACTUAL CERTIFIED OWNERS AND USERS OF THE H3...?

Your challenge is this... find the law suites from actual and licensed H3 owners who have filed against H3 for selling a fraudulent device... with so many H3's out there... there must be one person that was willing to put pride aside and file against H3tec for selling a fraudulent device...

This challenge requires very little money from either one of us... just tell the public, on this forum, who and where the law suits came from..... and if any are found... who won them...what was the outcome of each one...

My friend, don't be upset. When reasoning leaves the humans, all that is left is mental imbalances.
You are loosing control. But understand that what you've been suffering from members over TNET was only caused by you and yourself alone. You have planted those seeds.

I posted above in different colors and bold so an individiual who requires a special care like you do can see it.

PS. Congratulations Mr. Administrator. You are the one who accuse TNET of being a 'zoo', don't you? Well, they don't allow any name callings.
Are you sure the zoo is really there? Eh?
And you dare to compare the TNET forum with this thing that you run here?

This is a confirmation of my first post above. The part that tells about the 'impression' an outsider has of this forum.

Nice job Mr. Administrator, 'biased' attitudes is a must here right?

Qiaozhi
12-01-2010, 09:07 AM

Think about it.
Good night.

Where do I even start with this nonsense?

1. The writer (Jeff Haslett) states "I have next to no knowledge of what "dowsing" is, and what I learned was from an enthusiastic but uninformed source".
So how can Jeff have an opinion if he has "next to no knowledge" of dowsing, and his source is uninformed?
Anyway, let's continue ...

2. He then states "The Geotechies seemed to have a lot of different opinions of what "dowsing" is, but no one was willing to offer a real definition".
Well this is complete garbage. Try reading this for a start -> http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=/info/question.dat

3. "I always thought that dowsing involved an attractive force of some sort, like magnetism ...".
Obviously the writer is still in speculation mode, is severly technically challenged, and has not the faintest idea what he's talking about. Oh, I forgot, he already said that: "I have next to no knowledge of what "dowsing" is".

4. "If I wanted to scam a gullible person, the first thing I would do is make something look like something it wasn't".
Isn't that exactly what H3Tec are doing with their so-called patent?

5. "At least one Geotechie figured that since I declined the offer to attend a treasure hunt for financial reasons (and another not mentioned by him), that my H3 must not work!".
If you haven't figured it yet, the writer (Jeff Haslett) is a rep for H3Tec. So Hung's comment: "It could be just another post from a LRL proponent, but this one is different." shows what a limited and prejudiced view Hung has of this subject. Jeff Haslett is one of the people to whom Carl offered his $25,000 challenge.

How's that for debunkering? :lol:

P.S. By the way (and this is just a suspicion) is JudyH actually Judy Haslett?

Jim
12-01-2010, 09:11 AM
"Since there are a rather good number of operating H3's in the US and a few other countries...but most are in the US...... and if the H3 DIDN'T DO what H3tec says it will do....WHERE ARE ALL THE LAW SUITES BY ACTUAL CERTIFIED OWNERS AND USERS OF THE H3...?

Your challenge is this... find the law suites from actual and licensed H3 owners who have filed against H3 for selling a fraudulent device... with so many H3's out there... there must be one person that was willing to put pride aside and file against H3tec for selling a fraudulent device...

This challenge requires very little money from either one of us... just tell the public, on this forum, who and where the law suits came from..... and if any are found... who won them...what was the outcome of each one...

My friend, don't be upset. When reasoning leaves the humans, all that is left is mental imbalances.
You are loosing control. But understand that what you've been suffering from members over TNET was only caused by you and yourself alone. You have planted those seeds.

I posted above in different colors and bold so an individiual who requires a special care like you do can see it.

PS. Congratulations Mr. Administrator. You are the one who accuse TNET of being a 'zoo', don't you? Well, they don't allow any name callings.

This is a confirmation of my first post above. The part that tells about the 'impression' an outsider has of this forum.

This post only confirms my original post.

You are a frickin' idiot.

hung
12-01-2010, 09:13 AM
As reading autism is a common pathologycal problem here I will also put this in bold so that you don't miss it this time, Mr. Administrator.

Qiaozhi
12-01-2010, 09:19 AM
As reading autism is a common pathologycal problem here I will also put this in bold so that you don't miss it this time, Mr. Administrator.
So I see. :rolleyes: Except that it's "pathological", not "pathologycal". Has Art borrowed your spelling checker and not returned it?

Presumably you completely missed my previous post -> http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=119913&postcount=8

hung
12-01-2010, 09:22 AM
Allowed? Ok then.

Qiaozhi
12-01-2010, 09:25 AM
The "zoo", as I called it, refers to the LRL Forum on TNET, not the TNET site itself.
I'm sure the Administrator there has the same opinion. You only have to read his warning:
"Long Range Locators (http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,950.0.html)
PLEASE NOTE: As the administrator, creator and owner of this site, I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE GET RIPPED OFF (defrauded) by people selling so-called "long range locators" (devices, that supposedly, can find precious metals at a distance). I HIGHLY recommend consulting a geophysicist ($100 in consulting fees could save you thousands, and you'll learn something!), before spending ONE DIME ON ANY "long range locator" . With that, I open this forum to the discussion of said devices.".

If you have any problems understanding this statement from the TNET Administrator, then please let us know and we will explain it to you.

Qiaozhi
12-01-2010, 09:32 AM

Hopefully you have now had a chance to read and inwardly digest the information I posted earlier. In future please try to do your homework more thoroughly before posting on Geotech, and don't make rash statements before checking the facts.

The writer (Jeff Haslett) is a dealer for H3Tec, not an innocent honest bystander. Your naivety is only preceded by your ignorance.

Jim
12-01-2010, 09:42 AM
'hung' was very quick to post BS created by the Filipino con-men, and then followed that up with another lie about getting an email from them confirming their BS post.

Cry little 'hung'......cry like the baby you are. You get what you give, eh?

Jim
12-01-2010, 09:45 AM
P.S. By the way (and this is just a suspicion) is JudyH actually Judy Haslett?

Negative. JudyH has never held/used a LRL.

Theseus
12-01-2010, 11:48 AM
Hopefully you have now had a chance to read and inwardly digest the information I posted earlier. In future please try to do your homework more thoroughly before posting on Geotech, and don't make rash statements before checking the facts.

The writer (Jeff Haslett) is a dealer for H3Tec, not an innocent honest bystander. Your naivety is only preceded by your ignorance.

Could have guessed that little fact... Is Hung really that ignorant, or is he on the "take" from H3Tec, like Art is with R-T?

Qiaozhi
12-01-2010, 12:07 PM
This video may help to understand the psychology of Hung and his self-deluded buddies ->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfYNTd88INw&feature=related

Try not to laugh too much. :rolleyes:
Unfortunately I failed and nearly soiled myself. :redface:

J_Player
12-01-2010, 12:34 PM
This video may help to understand the psychology of Hung and his self-deluded buddies ->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfYNTd88INw&feature=related

Unfortunately I failed and nearly soiled myself. :redface:I'm selling my Mr. Stick! :eek:

Best wishes,
J_P

hung
12-01-2010, 12:45 PM
Normally, I would not show this, but since the ozzministrator is addicted to exotic and weird creeds, I see no problem.

A LRL user was being threatened by Ozhi these past weeks when this poor fella told him he would get a rangertell. He could take a picture in the exact moment Ozhi breaks into his home to threaten him one more time.

hung
12-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Here we can see Ozhi being offered in the weekly cult Carl organizes against LRL manufacturers in order to stop LRL proliferation.

I wonder how Ozhi got home without his head. Maybe Carl drove him home?
But, in this case, what Ozhi's part got in the front seat?

hung
12-01-2010, 12:49 PM
And remember...
Lunch time is always here at Geoskepthic's.

Thanks for stoping by.
Come back always.:)

Qiaozhi
12-01-2010, 12:53 PM
Hung - As you appear to have decided that name calling is ok on Geotech, here is a reminder of the rules:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The term "remote sensing" is used to describe scientifically viable methods of detecting geophysical anomalies from a distance. It is also used to describe the less scientific method of "long-range locating", which is engulfed in controversy.

This forum is for the open discussion of either method. Because LRL-oriented forums can quickly degrade into personal conflicts, this forum will be strictly controlled. Rules are still simple:

You must be a registered user to post here. Guests may read.
Be polite. Name calling will get you banned quickly.
Be factual. If you make an extraordinary claim, be prepared to get challenged.

In general, try not to take differences of opinions personally.

Postings considered to be inflammatory can be reported to Admin by clicking the little red triangle icon at the top of each post. Please use this only when absolutely necessary... I would like to keep this forum as open as possible, and do not care to mediate every conversation.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We do not want this LRL forum to degrade into the same state as the one at TNET.
Please stick to the topic of the thread, otherwise I will start pruning your posts.

hung
12-01-2010, 01:02 PM
First of all Ozhi,
Just ask TNET LRL forum members what they think of Carl's forum.
Then after this I might talk to you.

Second,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfYNT...eature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfYNTd88INw&feature=related)

Unfortunately I failed and nearly soiled myself. :redface:

Please stick to the topic of the thread, otherwise I will start pruning your posts.

Not even worth of any aditional coment.

Qiaozhi
12-01-2010, 01:10 PM
First of all Ozhi,
Just ask TNET LRL forum members what they think of Carl's forum.
Then after this I might talk to you.

Second,

Not even worth of any aditional coment.
As you might expect from a forum dealing with a controversial subject, there is bound to be an occasional amount of name calling. It's knowing when not to cross the "signal?" line. You should be good at that.

hung
12-01-2010, 01:15 PM
As you might expect from a forum dealing with a controversial subject, there is bound to be an occasional amount of name calling. It's knowing when not to cross the "signal?" line. You should be good at that.

No.
You people turned a normal and natural subject into a controversial one.
Not us.

gibon
12-01-2010, 01:16 PM
This post only confirms my original post.

You are a frickin' idiot.

Skeptics are allowed the threat other member of "IDIOT" and other have just the right to shut up.

That is not JUSTICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nono:

You are not fair play dear administrator.

Gibon

Qiaozhi
12-01-2010, 01:20 PM
No.
You people turned a normal and natural subject into a controversial one.
Not us.
Really?
I once again quote from the TNET LRL Forum:
Long Range Locators (http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,950.0.html)
PLEASE NOTE: As the administrator, creator and owner of this site, I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE GET RIPPED OFF (defrauded) by people selling so-called "long range locators" (devices, that supposedly, can find precious metals at a distance). I HIGHLY recommend consulting a geophysicist ($100 in consulting fees could save you thousands, and you'll learn something!), before spending ONE DIME ON ANY "long range locator" . With that, I open this forum to the discussion of said devices.

And you still think this subject is "normal and natural"? :???:

Qiaozhi
12-01-2010, 01:25 PM
Skeptics are allowed the threat other member of "IDIOT" and other have just the right to shut up.

Gibon
The forum rules apply to everyone, but it usually takes one person to cross the line. Normally it's a succession of rants or personal attacks such as the one's from Hung, not an isolated post. Anyway, it was only a warning. So far everything (including the insults) remain.
Just keep it civil, and at least as polite as the House of Commons. ;)

gibon
12-01-2010, 01:33 PM
The forum rules apply to everyone, but it usually takes one person to cross the line. Normally it's a succession of rants or personal attacks such as the one's from Hung, not an isolated post. Anyway, it was only a warning. So far everything (including the insults) remain.
Just keep it civil, and at least as polite as the House of Commons. ;)

PEACE !!

http://www.peacesymbol.org/peace_symbols/rasta_peace_symbol_l.jpg

WM6
12-01-2010, 01:35 PM

This is only an technical abbreviation for new H3Tec compilation named: "Interplanetary Dovsing Imaginery of Oldtimers Treasuring".

hung
12-01-2010, 01:42 PM

Gibon

Gibon,
Since the departure of Esteban and my own absence from discussing LRL here, this forum is 'at leeway'.
It became a trench for Carl's followers to refute everything from the LRL comunity.
Don't ever expect to have a balanced discussion about those matters here.
The usual members who I don't need to mention who they are, simply post here less and less often.
I this situation remains, this place is faded to disappear I think. But certainly what it used to be is a lot, lot different than it is now.

If you want to discuss locating with your Lrod, and other similar subjects, I suggest you join the TNET forum.
There, despite annoying skeptics also inhabit, many LRL and L rod users still can share experiences and impressions, unlike here where the AntiLRL AlQaeda rules.

TNET is much bigger than Geotech in terms of members and has much more visibility.
See you there my friend.
Regards.

Qiaozhi
12-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Gibon,
Since the departure of Esteban and my own absence from discussing LRL here, this forum is 'at leeway'.
It became a trench for Carl's followers to refute everything from the LRL comunity.
Don't ever expect to have a balanced discussion about those matters here.
The usual members who I don't need to mention who they are, simply post here less and less often.
I this situation remains, this place is faded to disappear I think. But certainly what it used to be is a lot, lot different than it is now.

If you want to discuss locating with your Lrod, and other similar subjects, I suggest you join the TNET forum.
There, despite annoying skeptics also inhabit, many LRL and L rod users still can share experiences and impressions, unlike here where the AntiLRL AlQaeda rules.

TNET is much bigger than Geotech in terms of members and has much more visibility.
See you there my friend.
Regards.
If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-01-2010, 02:11 PM
Good morning ladies and gentlemen; HI swr, we meet again. this may be fun.

Qiaozhi You have two words, one of 6 strokes, the other of 8. Since I don't have my Chinese dictionary handy, and have forgotten much of my written Chinese, can you clarify?

Gracias

Don Jose de La Mancha

Qiaozhi
12-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Good morning ladies and gentlemen; HI swr, we meet again. this may be fun.

Qiaozhi You have two words, one of 6 strokes, the other of 8. Since I don't have my Chinese dictionary handy, and have forgotten much of my written Chinese, can you clarify?

Gracias

Don Jose de La Mancha
Yes. In pinyin it spells Qiaozhi. ;)

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-01-2010, 02:38 PM
good morning, my new friend, I assumed that was so, but what does that signify?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Aziz
12-01-2010, 02:45 PM
Look at, what James Randi says:

James Randi Speaks: Dowsing, the Ideomotor Effect:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMtuWymUzz4&feature=related

James Randi the ADE651 aka Quadro Tracker:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruTmqfGJhTI&feature=related

more on James Randi Channel on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/user/JamesRandiFoundation (http://www.youtube.com/user/JamesRandiFoundation)

BBC Newsnight: UK Bans Exports of "Bomb Detecting" Dowsing Rods
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQMwXo1SSVo&feature=fvw

The fu.ck.ing bas.tards, who promote el-ar-el scams are promoting human violence and death.

Need somebody my full address to sue me? PM me you bas.tard.
Aziz

Qiaozhi
12-01-2010, 02:53 PM
good morning, my new friend, I assumed that was so, but what does that signify?

Don Jose de La Mancha
It is simply my user name, in the same way as Don Jose de la Mancha is your's.
Although I do not understand what this has to do with the topic of this thread, which is "When Honesty and Truthness Hit Hard on Skepthic's Heads" (sic).
This should of course be "When Honesty and Truthfulness Hit Hard on Skeptics' Heads". But then we are well aware here that spelling and grammar are not amongst Hung's strengths.

On that note, we have yet to see the "honesty and truthfulness" mentioned in the title. Perhaps you can elucidate?

Rudy
12-01-2010, 03:44 PM
[SIZE=2]"Since there are a rather good number of operating H3's in the US and a few other countries...but most are in the US...... and if the H3 DIDN'T DO what H3tec says it will do....WHERE ARE ALL THE LAW SUITES BY ACTUAL CERTIFIED OWNERS AND USERS OF THE H3...?

[COLOR=Black]Your challenge is this... find the law suites from actual and licensed H3 owners who have filed against H3 for selling a fraudulent device... with so many H3's out there... there must be one person that was willing to put pride aside and file against H3tec for selling a fraudulent device...

Hung,

Have a heart, Christmas is approaching and we are very busy with preparations. Tell you what, since there have been so many units sold, assuming your claim is correct (that the device works), make it easy on us.

Since there must be so many satisfied customers compared to dissatisfied ones, why don't you find say .... five H3Tec users (not dealers or H3Tec employees) that have actually found gold or silver, in measurable quantity with the instrument, that are willing to come forward and relate their experience and share their evidence?

Saturna
12-01-2010, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by hung http://www.geotech1.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=119908#post119908)
WHERE ARE ALL THE LAW SUITS BY ACTUAL CERTIFIED OWNERS AND USERS OF THE H3...?

Your challenge is this... find the law suits from actual and licensed H3 owners who have filed against H3 for selling a fraudulent device... with so many H3's out there... there must be one person that was willing to put pride aside and file against H3tec for selling a fraudulent device...

There are no lawsuits for the same reason that religious books sell, but no one can prove they what the books espouse is true, yet the believers believe despite not receiving tangible results.

LRL/Dowsing is just another religion for some to believe in where the only criteria is faith - not results.

Qiaozhi
12-01-2010, 07:35 PM
There are no lawsuits for the same reason that religious books sell, but no one can prove they what the books espouse is true, yet the believers believe despite not receiving tangible results.

LRL/Dowsing is just another religion for some to believe in where the only criteria is faith - not results.
To quote Dan Hughes: "You don't argue with True Believers, be it in politics, religion, or pseudoscience. You just try to save the uninformed from being sucked into the vortex."

That's why we're here. :D

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-04-2010, 02:10 AM
good evening sat, your statement about books is only partly correct, shucks, I can even fInd some that actually praise randy, or even 'my' life style, heaven forbid..

What I 'am' interersted in is discussing the theories behind the possibility of whether an LRL can ever work, NOT whether any 0f the 'present' units work or not.

Discussing paternal indescretions is not what I wish to do.

Qaiozhi, you asked --> "what does my Chinese wrtiing and name have to do with LRL's??

Frankly, your answer to me, simple as it seems, indicates an important part of your character and psychology. I will not go beond that, it isn't necessary, so let's go...

Don Jose de La Mancha

J_Player
12-04-2010, 03:34 PM
What I 'am' interersted in is discussing the theories behind the possibility of whether an LRL can ever work, NOT whether any 0f the 'present' units work or not...

Don Jose de La ManchaHi Mr. Don,
This thread does not discuss whether an LRL can ever work. it is about whether one of the present units work or not.
This thread was started by hung to show his example of an honest and truthful person who says the H3tec works.

As we discovered, hung is posting false information again.
We see his example of an "honest and truthful" person is actually an H3Tec representative.

When we read how the California H3Tec rep is too poor to travel to the big upcoming H3Tec event, it begins to seem likely that an H3Tec rep might make false claims about an H3Tec.
For example: "I don't have the slightest doubt now the H3tec works. Don't even need to test one. I simply know".
If he can convince just one reader to buy a unit, then maybe his profit will finance his trip so he can attend the big H3Tec sales event.

We also see this H3Tec rep is saying he doesn't even need to test the H3Tec ... he simply knows.

What!!? :eek:
Maybe if my livlihood depended on selling H3Tec, I would "simply know" they work without testing them out too.
No... I don't think so.
I would test them out before I told other people whether they work or not. :nono:

What is so honest about H3Tec representative Jeff Haslett's statement that the H3Tec works, he simply knows without testing it?
Isn't this an admission that he is prejudiced to say the H3Tec works when he really doesn't know?

Maybe you made your poste in the wrong thread.
Your interest in discussing whether an LRL can ever work seems like a good topic for a new thread.

Best Wishes,
J_P

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-05-2010, 12:20 AM
allo j_p: you posted -->Your interest in discussing whether an LRL can ever work seems like a good topic for a new thread.
I read you 5 x 5 Wilco over.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-05-2010, 12:37 AM
Alo again J_P, you posted -->When we read how the California H3Tec rep is too poor to travel to the big upcoming H3Tec event
Shucks, I can't go the the next Explorers club presentation dinner and they only want
$ 1,000 Us per Member, sniff But I 'believe' in the recipients claims.

Incidentally, I once met a young computer genius that wanted to sell me a computer that he was cobbling out of parts from the trunk of his car, I believe his name was DELL. He now owns the present DELL computer co. But I noticed that he was sleeping in his car, not enough $$ for a room.

SO?????

Don Jose de La Mancha

Rudy
12-05-2010, 02:58 AM
Alo again J_P, you posted -->When we read how the California H3Tec rep is too poor to travel to the big upcoming H3Tec event
Shucks, I can't go the the next Explorers club presentation dinner and they only want
$ 1,000 Us per Member, sniff But I 'believe' in the recipients claims.

Incidentally, I once met a young computer genius that wanted to sell me a computer that he was cobbling out of parts from the trunk of his car, I believe his name was DELL. He now owns the present DELL computer co. But I noticed that he was sleeping in his car, not enough $$ for a room.

SO?????

Don Jose de La Mancha

Two non sequiturs in one post. This is getting interesting. :D

Qiaozhi
12-05-2010, 09:40 AM
At the risk of repetition:

You don't argue with True Believers, be it in politics, religion, or pseudoscience. You just try to save the uninformed from being sucked into the vortex."

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-05-2010, 01:05 PM
Good morning: I am a bit surprised, both were obviously specifically applicable, however in the future I will definitely specify to which point I am addressing. I assumed incorrectly that it was obvious, my appol gentlemen.

A) was in answer to the suggestion that a new post on the possible theories would be a good idea. Unfortunately I used archaic military radio terms which were used when I was flying in WW-2.

I read you 5 x 5 - "I hear you loud and clear" on a scale of 5.

Wilco = "I understand and will comply".

B) Was in reference to the H3Tec rep not having enough money to attend the sales event. It was an example that while I am a duly elected, active member of the Explorers club a $1000 dinner was a bit steep for me.

www.explorers.org (http://www.explorers.org)

So it could easily be for the rep. just as with DEll, while he had belief in himself, he wasn't actually doing more than barely making a living on a device that later proved to be a success.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. If you want To attend The dinner, let me know and I can send you as my proxy.

I exist to live , not live to exist.

Jim
12-05-2010, 02:18 PM
Two non sequiturs in one post. This is getting interesting. :D

Oh...it get worse! Believe me.

They will spin-off about all of their great accomplishments (all non-verifiable of course) various jobs of importance, unbelievable discoveries (lost mines, lost city of Atlantis) and it NEVER stops! Add it all up, and they are over 250 years old

(Dell slept in his car....good grief)

J_Player
12-05-2010, 02:20 PM
Good morning: I am a bit surprised, both were obviously specifically applicable, however in the future I will definitely specify to which point I am addressing. I assumed incorrectly that it was obvious, my appol gentlemen.

A) was in answer to the suggestion that a new post on the possible theories would be a good idea. Unfortunately I used archaic military radio terms which were used when I was flying in WW-2.
I read you 5 x 5 - "I hear you loud and clear" on a scale of 5.
Wilco = "I understand and will comply".

B) Was in reference to the H3Tec rep not having enough money to attend the sales event. It was an example that while I am a duly elected, active member of the Explorers club a $1000 dinner was a bit steep for me.
www.explorers.org (http://www.explorers.org)
So it could easily be for the rep. just as with DEll, while he had belief in himself, he wasn't actually doing more than barely making a living on a device that later proved to be a success.

Don Jose de La Mancha
p.s. If you want To attend The dinner, let me know and I can send you as my proxy.

I exist to live , not live to exist.Errr... It appears you did not read all the words in Rudy's post:
Two non sequiturs in one post...This means one of your two posts contained two non sequiturs. It appears obvious that your post about the Explorers club and the owner of Dell Computers has little to do with the topic of honesty and truthfulness displayed by hung's example of an "honest and innocent" forum member who we later discovered is an H3Tec representative. This is when we uncovered what hung was concealing... how he was not honest in his representations, nor was the "honest and innocent" forum poster so honest and innocent. In fact this H3Tec rep admitted he is prejudiced to tell people the H3Tec works because he "just knows" it does without testing it.

Michael Dell does not compare to this prejudiced LRL salesman. The products that Dell sold were fully tested and found to work by most people who used them. They were not products that the manufacturers refused to submit to real testing done by independent test companies. They were not products that the manufacturers required their customers to sign confidentiality agreements before they could purchase. And they were not products that most people say do not work at all.
Further, it does not seem likely that Michael Dell was sleeping in his car or tried to sell you parts that he kept in his car. His income was more than his teachers when he was in high school, and when he began assembling computers for sale, he was a student in medical school. But maybe he did try to sell you a computer made from parts he kept in his car, and slept there too. Somehow, this does not seem relevant to an LRL salesman trying to get someone to buy a $10,000 electronic dowsing rod that most people say does not work so he can afford to drive to his company's big sales event to help sell more of them, or pretending he knows they work when he does not.

A $1000/plate dinner does not sound like the same as paying to drive to a non-working LRL company sales event either.
Nor does it have anything to do with H3Tec rep Jeff Haslett's honesty and innocence when he said:
"I don't have the slightest doubt now the H3tec works. Don't even need to test one. I simply know".

Thus we wasted another non sequitur post to explain what a non sequitur post is.
I did insert a few tidbits of the H3Tec comparison to try and keep it relevant.

Best wishes,
J_P

Rudy
12-05-2010, 02:22 PM

They are non-sequiturs designed to deflect and derail J_P's central points.

Specifically: Jeff Haslett's statement that the H3Tec works, without ever testing it; and Hung's portrayal of same as that of an "honest and truthful" person, but who is actually an H3Tec representative.

Wether Dell sold PCs out of the trunk of his car, or wether you had the money to attend a fancy dinner are non-sequiturs/

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-05-2010, 02:43 PM
good morning gentlemen: both replies went down nicely for a bit of humor with my morning coffee, especially swr's he he he he he.

However if you cannot connect the posts then "Es la vida, no es mi problema. C'est la Vie".
i
Incidentally, is swr posting his life's references? It certainly sounds like his life. quote -->

They will spin-off about all of their great accomplishments (all non-verifiable of course) various jobs of importance

I think that this is going to be a fun series, if this is to be an example, even if nothing of great intelligence is posted..

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, not live to exist"

Rudy
12-05-2010, 03:47 PM
good morning gentlemen: both replies went down nicely for a bit of humor with my morning coffee, especially swr's he he he he he.

However if you cannot connect the posts then "Es la vida, no es mi problema. C'est la Vie".
i
Incidentally, is swr posting his life's references? It certainly sounds like his life. quote -->

They will spin-off about all of their great accomplishments (all non-verifiable of course) various jobs of importance

I think that this is going to be a fun series, if this is to be an example, even if nothing of great intelligence is posted..

Don Jose de La Mancha

So, we have more non-sequiturs and a mild ad hominem about SWR. I am glad it helped you drink your cafe con leche but isn't it time to engage in reasonable LRL theories?

Jim
12-05-2010, 03:54 PM

i

Don Jose de La Mancha

yeppers..... nothing of great intelligence here. :nono:

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-05-2010, 03:59 PM
HOLA Rudy: D'accord, Estoy en acuerdo agreed. I believe that I attempted to start it off that way, no? But a certain gentleman, as usual, attempted to turn it personal.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-05-2010, 04:14 PM
Gentlemen:A confirmation and parroting of my last post-->

-swr- yeppers..... nothing of great intelligence here

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to live, not live to exist"

J_Player
12-05-2010, 04:24 PM
...I think that this is going to be a fun series, if this is to be an example, even if nothing of great intelligence is posted..Hi Mr. Don,

Maybe you missed it. Something of intelligence was posted here.
This entire thread was started by hung when he decided to show what impression the Geotech forum causes in an honest innocent outsider.
We see a post he cited from the H3Tec forum that shows how this honest innocent outsider criticizes the Geotech forum.
Then we discover this "honest innocent outsider" is actually Jeff Haslett, the H3Tec representative!

Where is the intelligence?
Hung displayed questionable intelligence to try to trick people into thinking Jeff is an "honest innocent outsider" instead of an H3Tec representative.
He tried to convince people that Geotech skeptics cause a bad impression on "honest innocent outsiders", without mentioning his example was far from being an "honest innocent outsider".
Jeff's post in the H3Tec forum looks like his defense and an explanation for why he refused to allow a double blind test of an H3Tec locator to see if it really works.
His post also looks like an excuse for why he cannot attend the big H3Tec event, as well as a lot of criticism of Geotech.
As an H3Tec representative, do you suppose he had reasons to be biased against allowing a skeptic to conduct a real double blind test, rather than watching a factory demo?
Do you suppose the H3Tec factory would allow Tim Williams or Carl-NC to hide silver coins or bars that the H3Tec cannot find again?
Since the time when the H3Tec factory reps failed to find Carl's and Tim's hidden silver at their factory demo, the owners of H3Tec have refused all offers of double blind testing done outside thier organization.

Since hung started this thread, we would expect he would show enough intelligence to choose a better example of an "honest innocent outsider" than H3Tec rep Jeff Haslett.
hung knows skeptics usually check the facts to see if they are being presented with trutful information.
Is it possible hung thought skeptics wouldn't discover that Jeff is the same H3Tec factory rep who declined Carl's test and $25,000 prize?
I doubt it.
But who knows?
Maybe hung doesn't have the intellect to figure that out.

Actually I think hung began this thread so he could post for a different reason than he stated.
But why make this post if as hung says: "I don't have hope this will reach all skeptics. Not even a few. But if by chance it reaches only one, then it will have been worth it"?
It appears he did not intend to address this post to skeptics.
It appears to be written for the benefit of the H3Tec fan boys to help bolster thier illusion that they are winning the propaganda war to convince people that the H3Tec works.
It appears he is trying to tell H3Tec worshipers that the facts Geotech posters told about H3Tec equipment are not believed by innocent outsiders who read Geotech.

While the ethics of doing this seem questionable, there is some degree of intelligence displayed.
At least an illusion of security and well-being was temporarily portrayed for the benefit of H3Tec fan boys at the time of hnug's opening post.

Best wishes,
J_P

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Morning J_P: Interesting post. I must admit to being lazy, so I haven't gone back to the first post in each series, but just picked up where I entered.

A double blind study is two edged sword. Perhaps that is why none of the Medical establishments approved Cancer treatments have 'ever' been submitted to one.

I have seen many double blind studies, almost all, being extremely flexible in wording and conditions, are effectively worthless since they can be heavily weighted towards the wishes of the interpretator for or against the object of the test..

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, not live to exist".

J_Player
12-05-2010, 06:04 PM
Morning J_P: Interesting post. I must admit to being lazy, so I haven't gone back to the first post in each series, but just picked up where I entered.

A double blind study is two edged sword. Perhaps that is why none of the Medical establishments approved Cancer treatments have 'ever' been submitted to one.

I have seen many double blind studies, almost all, being extremely flexible in wording and conditions, are effectively worthless since they can be heavily weighted towards the wishes of the interpretator for or against the object of the test..

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, not live to exist".Hi Mr. Don,
A medical study has nothing to do with the honesty and innocence of Jeff Haslett's representations of the H3Tec LRL.
A double blind test for an LRL is a simple test where the LRL is used to find some silver that someone else hides.
It answers the question "can the H3Tec find the hidden silver or not"?
There are no control groups to go awry.
The only control is to let the factory rep confirm the H3Tec is locating silver in a known location to insure the equipment is working correctly before locating the silver in the unknown locations.

No two edge sword of interpretation here... either find the hidden silver or not.

We already saw the H3Tec was not able to find the silver that Carl-NC and Tim Williams hid during their demonstration at the Texas show.
Is it any wonder they are not interested in repeating a test they already failed?

Best wishes
J_P

P.S. Maybe you could get the idea that irrelevant examples do not work to excuse H3Tec from passing a test that any toy metal detector can pass (just a hint).

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-05-2010, 06:18 PM
HIO J_P, my new friend: May I remind you that I initially stated that I have no idea if any of the devices work or not. I am not in here to prove any of them, but to discuss the potential and theories behind them. In theory they should work, but are we in a situation similar to aircraft design in 1902? None flying yet?

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, not live to exist:.

J_Player
12-05-2010, 06:24 PM
HIO J_P, my new friend: May I remind you that I initially stated that I have no idea if any of the devices work or not. I am not in here to prove any of them, but to discuss the potential and theories behind them. In theory they should work, but are we in a situation similar to aircraft design in 1902? None flying yet?

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, not live to exist:.Hi Mr. Don,

Yes, I remember your saying so, and I remember suggesting your interest in discussing whether an LRL can ever work seems like a good topic for a new thread.
Have you given any thought to starting a new thread?
Or do you plan to continue making irrelevant posts in answer to hung's claim to the honesty and innocence of Jeff Haslett?

Best wishes,
J_P

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-05-2010, 06:33 PM
HI J_P my friend: You posted -->Or do you plan to continue making irrelevant posts
Relevancy, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.

Be my guest in opening a new forum, but make it broad.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. I haven't been called 'Mr' since I ceased being an officer in the USAF. Swr substitutes @##$%%^^%%&^^^ for that , and he is probably right. SOOO hint--!

Jim
12-05-2010, 07:32 PM
Jeff Haslett will be hosting/teaching a H3 class in San Diego, according to the H3 Tec website. Maybe this will be a good opportunity for the Left Coast "Geotechies" (as Jeff calls us) to see this device in action.

Just some food for thought, and hopefully on topic

Hi everyone,

Jeff Haslett our first rep and one of our very dear friends is teaching this next week in Sunny San Diego! He has a couple of students for his premier! Jeff has a lot of hours on the H3, and is very knowledgeable about using it. I'm not sure if we are going to support him, or just see our good friend. This class gave us a good reason to do both. If he stumbles, and he won't, we can have a soft landing. We at H3 travel to classes to help support and audit our instructors. We want our clients to have the very best training they can get. In fact we demand it! Our reps are truly amazing people as well as experts with the H3 technology.

http://forum.h3tec.com/post?id=4999119&trail=#1

J_Player
12-05-2010, 07:40 PM
Jeff Haslett will be hosting/teaching a H3 class in San Diego, according to the H3 Tec website. Maybe this will be a good opportunity for the Left Coast "Geotechies" (as Jeff calls us) to see this device in action.

Just some food for thought, and hopefully on topic

http://forum.h3tec.com/post?id=4999119&trail=#1Aren't the H3Tec factory training classes proprietary information that only paying customers are permitted to attend?

Best wishes,
J_P

Jim
12-05-2010, 07:45 PM
Aren't the H3Tec factory training classes proprietary information that only paying customers are permitted to attend?

Best wishes,
J_P

I am not 100% sure on that, J_P

I can only assume that these classes are open to anyone, as Chuck and his H3 rep's continuously mention how Carl, myself and other skeptic's refuse to attend these classes/demonstrations

I would think...and, this is just my opinion...that these classes would be open to the general public as a promotional sales aid.

added later:

From the H3 rep Ike Tiner

If you want to see H3 work.. use it yourself.... all you need to do is go to the H3tec site and contact either H3 or one it's representatives and schedule a demonstration...or make arrangements to sit in one of the classes they give, at various locations around the US..and you can sit in as a guest...you'll learn nearly everything a fresh student learns about the H3...

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,367472.msg2611670.html#msg2611670

WM6
12-05-2010, 08:11 PM
" ......and you can sit in as a guest... .."

.... and as for guest is not proper to ask uncomfortable questions to host ..... so demonstrations are always successful ...