PDA

View Full Version : H3 Tec dowsing gimmick

Jim
11-27-2010, 01:46 PM
Here are a few frames taken from the H3 promotional video. It certainly appears Chuck is holding a dowsing rod, in typical dowsing fashion.

http://www.shallowwaterrecovery.com/chuckdowsing.jpg

http://www.shallowwaterrecovery.com/chuckdowsing2.jpg

Jim
11-27-2010, 01:55 PM
This appears to be the product being "tested" by Chemir

http://www.shallowwaterrecovery.com/oldh3tec.jpg

and this appears to be the current product, that evidently is not patented or tested by Chemir

http://www.shallowwaterrecovery.com/5.jpg

hung
11-27-2010, 02:07 PM
Dowsing rod...

W.I.S. :lol:

Kudos to Dell.

WM6
11-27-2010, 02:24 PM
Dowsing rod...

Yes, as you stated, dowsing rod, nothing else.

Look at their face! Typical scamer mimic. like gaucho boys:
http://www.shallowwaterrecovery.com/chuckdowsing2.jpghttp://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13660&d=1289184023

Jim
11-27-2010, 02:33 PM
Maybe 'hung' feels all left-out and stuff. So as not to make them feel like the outcast...here is the rather humorous and demeaning photograph of 'hung' floating around on various internet message boards. Making a fool out of themselves.....and finding nothing:

Jim
11-27-2010, 02:59 PM
Here is another frame from the H3 promotional video. Advertised as a "scientific instrument", but in all appearances it is a dowsing wand.

http://www.shallowwaterrecovery.com/dowsingwand.jpg

gibon
11-27-2010, 03:10 PM
So the Geotech Skeptic Sherlock Holmes Team is on his way.

Go ahead and proove that h3 tec is a scam !!!!.

http://www.h3tec.com/H3Tecvideo.html

Gibon

WM6
11-27-2010, 03:16 PM

H3Tec is not a scam, it is fraudulent scam, or briefly: crime.

gibon
11-27-2010, 03:17 PM
Apparently H3 TEC seems to be an Registered Us Corporated Cie .

This is not somekind of bannana country but the United State of America.

Hope Carl is rich enough for facing lawsuit trial.

Finally lawyer shall wine the 25.000,00 Usd Price ( may be more ).

Good luck Carl and we shall see how much this liitle story will cost you.

Qiaozhi
11-27-2010, 03:27 PM

Gibon
Targets detected 10 miles away or 5 miles underground! :shocked:
Who would believe such an outlandish claim?

Jim
11-27-2010, 03:28 PM

Gibon

Hi Gibon....maybe you know something I don't know? Like, something other than a promotional video showing the H3 dowsing gimmick actually works?

Shouldn't you be able to prove the device works as advertised, rather than me try to prove a negative?

hung
11-27-2010, 04:43 PM

This is not somekind of bannana country but the United State of America.

Hope Carl is rich enough for facing lawsuit trial.

Finally lawyer shall wine the 25.000,00 Usd Price ( may be more ).

Good luck Carl and we shall see how much this liitle story will cost you.

Hey Gibon, congratulations.
You got to the point in 5 lines, something that Carl's brides here couldn't in several posts.

Let's see now how much stimulus these guys will have for now on before dismantling someone else's devices without permission and accusing of scam without any rationale basis whatsoever.
This story will even get more interesting in the future.
Have a sit and watch.

gibon
11-27-2010, 04:43 PM
I'm sure this Cie is big enough to defend herself.

What I went to say is that is always easy laughing about the face of some members trying

to show and explain theire Lrl experience.

But with an established Cie based in the US Maybe we could have some surprise !!

Let see how this trhead is going to finish.

With no offence.

Gibon

Jim
11-27-2010, 04:59 PM
I'm sure this Cie is big enough to defend herself.

What I went to say is that is always easy laughing about the face of some members trying

to show and explain theire Lrl experience.

But with an established Cie based in the US Maybe we could have some surprise !!

Let see how this trhead is going to finish.

With no offence.

Gibon

So....I guess my questions to you, were to hard for you to answer?

Are you really 'hung' in disguise?

WM6
11-27-2010, 05:22 PM

Yes, and noninventive. Even logo stolen from Whites:

Jim
11-27-2010, 06:14 PM
Yes, and noninventive. Even logo stolen from Whites:

And how about the claims of "registered trademarks".....?

(c) 2000-2010by H3 Tec™, LLC. All rights reserved. Treasure Tracker ™, Treasure Trekker™, Treasure Tricorder™, Tricorder Pro-one™, Tricorder Pro-two™, and Tricorder Pro-five™ are registered trademarks of H3 Tec™, LLC. All other trademarked names are the property of their respective owners.

Added later: H3 Tec is not a registered trademark

Word Mark H3 TEC Goods and Services (ABANDONED) IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Electronic circuit board; Electronic equipment for mine detection. FIRST USE: 20051001. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20051001

Carl-NC
11-27-2010, 07:22 PM
A "TM" symbol is used as a public trademark statement but does not confer "registered trademark" status. "Registered" trademarks are registered through the USPTO and are noted with a ® symbol. But H3Tec does not have any of these names registered with the USPTO, so claiming them as "registered trademarks of H3Tec" is a false claim.

Also, "Treasure Tracker" is a registered trademark of First Texas and is the name of one of their "Bounty Hunter" models. So H3 is not only falsely claiming registered trademarks, they are illegally using someone else's registered trademark.

Jim
11-27-2010, 08:29 PM
Another frame from the H3 promotional video. The dowsing wand appears to have locked on to a element :lol:

http://www.shallowwaterrecovery.com/rodpointing.jpg

Carl-NC
11-27-2010, 09:21 PM
The dowsing wand appears to have locked on to a element

Set to Tupperware?

Sorry, couldn't resist...

Jim
11-27-2010, 09:25 PM
:::chortles:::

Qiaozhi
11-27-2010, 10:16 PM
A "TM" symbol is used as a public trademark statement but does not confer "registered trademark" status. "Registered" trademarks are registered through the USPTO and are noted with a ® symbol. But H3Tec does not have any of these names registered with the USPTO, so claiming them as "registered trademarks of H3Tec" is a false claim.

Also, "Treasure Tracker" is a registered trademark of First Texas and is the name of one of their "Bounty Hunter" models. So H3 is not only falsely claiming registered trademarks, they are illegally using someone else's registered trademark.
Here is something interesting about the H3Tec trademark ->
http://www.trademarkia.com/h3-tec-78744490.html

The status is apparently:
"ABANDONED-FAILURE TO RESPOND OR LATE RESPONSE"
The H3Tec trademark is currently available for $159. :D

J_Player
11-28-2010, 01:24 AM
Here is something interesting about the H3Tec trademark ->
http://www.trademarkia.com/h3-tec-78744490.html

The status is apparently:
"ABANDONED-FAILURE TO RESPOND OR LATE RESPONSE"
The H3Tec trademark is currently available for $159. :DCOOL..!

For only $159, Mr. Stick could use this trademark to improve the image of their real working LRL! :super:

Rudy
11-28-2010, 03:58 AM
And how about the claims of "registered trademarks".....?

(c) 2000-2010by H3 Tec™, LLC. All rights reserved. Treasure Tracker ™, Treasure Trekker™, Treasure Tricorder™, Tricorder Pro-one™, Tricorder Pro-two™, and Tricorder Pro-five™ are registered trademarks of H3 Tec™, LLC. All other trademarked names are the property of their respective owners.

Added later: H3 Tec is not a registered trademark

Word Mark H3 TEC Goods and Services (ABANDONED) IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Electronic circuit board; Electronic equipment for mine detection. FIRST USE: 20051001. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20051001

Maybe their attorney got so wrapped up in trying to figure out how to pull a fast one past the patent examiner on that patent application that he forgot to prosecute the trademark and send in the check to finalize the registration? :D

gibon
11-28-2010, 08:12 AM
So....I guess my questions to you, were to hard for you to answer?

Are you really 'hung' in disguise?

Subject: SCAM ALERT: Shallow Water Recovery ( Tampa ,FL)

Author:
Boris Bekhter
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:28:32 11/08/07 Thu
Gentlemen,

How would you like to discuss with some HONEST and TRUSTFULLl Skeptics Members..:(

]This is a SCAM ALERT WARNING...Shallow Water Recovery, a Tampa,Florida based underwater detectorist owned by Jim and Sondra Daniels....according to reliable source...a woman in Lakeland, Florida hired the services of Shallow Water Recovery owned by Jim Daniels to recover her diamond studded wedding ring....Mr. Daniels dived in the lake for about 2 hours and came out empty handed.
After a few months, the woman seen in horror that her diamond studdeed wedding ring is UP FOR SALE on Shallow Water Recovery Website....when she called the attention of Sondra Daniels (wife of Jim)...suddenly the diamond ring for sale...advertisement on its websites disappear.
It turn out that the modus operandi of Jim Daniels is just wanted to get "lost jewelries leads"....when somebody acquires his recovery services....he make it appear he didn't recover it...but the truth is...he recovered it but did not return to the rightfull owner....WHAT A SCAM !!!

I was SHOCK to know that even in the US , there are also LOTS OF SCAMMERS....

You have your answear :D

Gibon

hung
11-28-2010, 09:05 AM
I decied to ask Mr. Bekhter himself the authenticity of this.
In past July, he sent me the folloing email:

hung,

Of course its true...and only a few people knows about their scams bcoz some victims didn't realize they are being scammed. If you ask the services of SWR for your lost jewelry that fall into lake, and suddenly he claims he didn't find it...will you believe him? of course you have no choice but to believe him, if he didn't found it.
What if its worth several thousand bucks diamond ring...do you think he will return it to you, of course not...that is his racket.
Haven't you wander why he had several gold rings or jewelries on his collections being offered to sell? I bet it came from his clients.

Bekhter

As you see, he confirms everything. This was 3 years after his post in Voy forums.
I asked SWR some days ago how this all ended.

He did not answer. Only gave an excuse on why Mr. Behkter could have posted this.
Actually this is part of his personality. When he is asked a direct question, being of scientific nature or not, but enough embarassing to him or that may catch him in contradictions, he either does not answer or dodges around it with something else.
When TNET is up again, you will be able to read his posts and perfectly see this.

Being also from Florida, maybe Dell knows how it ended.

Anyway, as you can also see, SWR is the skeptic who yells in forums that others are the scammers.

This is very sad.

Qiaozhi
11-28-2010, 10:14 AM
hung,

Of course its true...and only a few people knows about their scams bcoz some victims didn't realize they are being scammed. If you ask the services of SWR for your lost jewelry that fall into lake, and suddenly he claims he didn't find it...will you believe him? of course you have no choice but to believe him, if he didn't found it.
What if its worth several thousand bucks diamond ring...do you think he will return it to you, of course not...that is his racket.
Haven't you wander why he had several gold rings or jewelries on his collections being offered to sell? I bet it came from his clients.

Bekhter

I do find it strange that the spelling and grammar in this (supposed) email is very similar to your own scribblings. :razz:

gibon
11-28-2010, 10:43 AM
I decied to ask Mr. Bekhter himself the authenticity of this.
In past July, he sent me the folloing email:

hung,

Bekhter

As you see, he confirms everything. This was 3 years after his post in Voy forums.
I asked SWR some days ago how this all ended.

He did not answer. Only gave an excuse on why Mr. Behkter could have posted this.
Actually this is part of his personality. When he is asked a direct question, being of scientific nature or not, but enough embarassing to him or that may catch him in contradictions, he either does not answer or dodges around it with something else.
When TNET is up again, you will be able to read his posts and perfectly see this.

Being also from Florida, maybe Dell knows how it ended.

Anyway, as you can also see, SWR is the skeptic who yells in forums that others are the scammers.

This is very sad.

:yo: Many thanks again Mr Hung to bring us all those information which can show the real

nature of some kind of sckeptic members on this forum.

We know clarly who is who now.

The thread can continuous.

Sincerly

Gibon

gibon
11-28-2010, 10:45 AM
I do find it strange that the spelling and grammar in this (supposed) email is very similar to your own scribblings. :razz:

A Skeptic stay skeptic.

Jim
11-28-2010, 12:23 PM
Subject: SCAM ALERT: Shallow Water Recovery ( Tampa ,FL)

Author:
Boris Bekhter
Date Posted: 01:28:32 11/08/07 Thu
Gentlemen,

How would you like to discuss with some HONEST and TRUSTFULLl Skeptics Members..:(

]This is a SCAM ALERT WARNING...Shallow Water Recovery, a Tampa,Florida based underwater detectorist owned by Jim and Sondra Daniels....according to reliable source...a woman in Lakeland, Florida hired the services of Shallow Water Recovery owned by Jim Daniels to recover her diamond studded wedding ring....Mr. Daniels dived in the lake for about 2 hours and came out empty handed.
After a few months, the woman seen in horror that her diamond studdeed wedding ring is UP FOR SALE on Shallow Water Recovery Website....when she called the attention of Sondra Daniels (wife of Jim)...suddenly the diamond ring for sale...advertisement on its websites disappear.
It turn out that the modus operandi of Jim Daniels is just wanted to get "lost jewelries leads"....when somebody acquires his recovery services....he make it appear he didn't recover it...but the truth is...he recovered it but did not return to the rightfull owner....WHAT A SCAM !!!

I was SHOCK to know that even in the US , there are also LOTS OF SCAMMERS....

You have your answear :D

Gibon

LOL....you goofballs continue to rally around a slanderous post off a message board? The "reliable source" coming from the Philippines, even.

Sorry Gibon, maybe your intellectual level is not quite sufficient to understand what reliable references are. That.....would be an answer

Jim
11-28-2010, 12:35 PM

I find strange that 'hung' wants to argue about Science, but lacks the intelligence to recognized BS.

Here is the originator of the SWR slander post on the Voy message board (and others)

30 Mar 2008 @ 03:07 by Gboy @125.212.47.114 : The Crab Mentality YThunters...
Greenapple,
Am glad you visit these site....no matter how hard I will try my best to defend treasure hunting activities against foriegner or filipinos CRITICS, gives pros and cons about Yam TH, advise against costly TH mistakes and etc....however despite our best efforts there are still some PINOY CRAB MENTALITY YTH out there....I called them...just liabiity or dumi/tae sa pinoy treasure hunting community...

BTW, do you know what I did to let our nemesis SWR stayed away and stop criticising and maligning us Filipino Treasure hunters in treasurenet?...
I gave him his own medicine....I Change the battlefield from treasurenet forum into FLORIDA FORUM (to his own backyard, he,he,he)...since SWR had coin hunting business sa Florida...dun ako nagcounterattack sa Florida Forum...he,he,he...since he bully us in treasurenet, I counterattack and bully him in Florida forum...he,he,he tumigil sya kasi masisira coin hunting business refutation nya sa Florida eh...kaya tumahimik na siya sa treasurent at tinigilan na nya kababatikos ang Pinoy treasure hunters...Oks ba?

That admission can be found here: http://ming.tv/flemming2.php/__show_article/_a000010-001030.htm

It wouldn't bother me a bit if admin/mod's here on Geotech warned 'hung' and 'Gibon' about posting slanderous accusations on Geotech without citing reliable references and sources supporting the accusation.

Jim
11-28-2010, 12:57 PM
Another frame off the H3 promotional video shows how well the "test" was structured. It appears the administrator of the "test" simply watches the dowsing rod move (point) towards the element. No.....really! Watch the dowsing rod...it moves all on its own!

http://www.shallowwaterrecovery.com/dowsingtest.jpg

Here is that video, by the way. I prefer this version over the version hosted at H3. This version has a slide-bar at the bottom, and you don't have to sit through the pseudoscience blather to get to the testing

http://www.rickbennett.com/H3Tec/H3Demo.html

Qiaozhi
11-28-2010, 01:31 PM
Another frame off the H3 promotional video shows how well the "test" was structured. It appears the administrator of the "test" simply watches the dowsing rod move (point) towards the element. No.....really! Watch the dowsing rod...it moves all on its own!

http://www.shallowwaterrecovery.com/dowsingtest.jpg

Here is that video, by the way. I prefer this version over the version hosted at H3. This version has a slide-bar at the bottom, and you don't have to sit through the pseudoscience blather to get to the testing

http://www.rickbennett.com/H3Tec/H3Demo.html
I notice the VP of Operations for Freedom Oil and Gas was describing how the H3Tec gizmo was used to map an already existing oil field. The important word here is "existing". At the end of the interview he did say that it would be interesting to see the results when used for exploration rather than confirmation. I think we all know what the results would be. :rolleyes: The same as guessing?

WM6
11-28-2010, 01:56 PM
COOL..!

For only $159, Mr. Stick could use this trademark to improve the image of their real working LRL! :super:

Hi J_P

can you find substance using your device?

I suppose Nano technology is embedded together with nuclear white paint?

How about intellectual properties - I am ready to spread documentation, whole equipment or parts around?

J_Player
11-28-2010, 02:18 PM
Hi J_P

can you find substance using your device?

I suppose Nano technology is embedded together with nuclear white paint?

How about intellectual properties - I am ready to spread documentation, whole equipment or parts around?The makers of Mr. Stick say they have tested it and found thousands of substances. And they say anyone can find thousands of substances ... simply look where the stick is pointing and see the substances. (in case it is pointing to the sky, air is also a substance).

Best wishes,
J_P

WM6
11-28-2010, 02:42 PM
The makers of Mr. Stick say they have tested it and found thousands of substances. And they say anyone can find thousands of substances ... simply look where the stick is pointing and see the substances. (in case it is pointing to the sky, air is also a substance).

Best wishes,
J_P

Great!

Very nano and very nuclear. Even better than H3Tec dowsing rod machine.

Can we expect to detect some substance using that Mr. Stick at distance of say 13 kilometers?

J_Player
11-28-2010, 03:50 PM
Great!

Very nano and very nuclear. Even better than H3Tec dowsing rod machine.

Can we expect to detect some substance using that Mr. Stick at distance of say 13 kilometers?I am told the Mr. Stick can detect stars millions of light years away when it is pointing at them.

Best wishes,
J_P

WM6
11-28-2010, 06:07 PM
I am told the Mr. Stick can detect stars millions of light years away when it is pointing at them.

Fantastic and so cheap piece of joy.
Must have my own copy for triple blind test.
Hope user manual is included without extra charge?

J_Player
11-28-2010, 10:43 PM
Fantastic and so cheap piece of joy.
Must have my own copy for triple blind test.
Hope user manual is included without extra charge?I think there is no manual... only a stick... :eek:

Best wishes,
J_P

WM6
11-29-2010, 08:06 AM
I think there is no manual... only a stick... :eek:

Best wishes,
J_P

Heh, even H3Tec include manual.

I hope that at least tech support works flawlessly.

Leto
11-29-2010, 09:27 AM
http://www.h3tec.com/images/stoelrives.jpg
http://www.h3tec.com/images/iq.jpg

http://www.h3tec.com/images/inventedinutah.jpghttp://www.h3tec.com/images/ustar.jpghttp://www.h3tec.com/images/ucat.jpg

Can please someone from US explain these awards..
I would need some stickers for my new invention. Is it really so easy to get them??

WM6
11-29-2010, 11:28 AM
Can please someone from US explain these awards..
I would need some stickers for my new invention. Is it really so easy to get them??

New invention? Congratulation Leto.

Is this in field of metal detector?

Leto
11-29-2010, 01:55 PM
New invention? Congratulation Leto.

Is this in field of metal detector?

No, --- invented same old hot water.. but it would help to have certificates - awards prior to selling it to naive people.

Waiting for one of the US fellow sceptics (best from Utah) to explain for what are this awards about??

I'm recovering from my long lasting illness, hardly waiting continuing work on MDs and join forums here. but recovery is painfull and slow. Miss you all, even non-sceptics alike.

WM6
11-29-2010, 02:07 PM
No, --- invented same old hot water.. but it would help to have certificates - awards prior to selling it to naive people.

Waiting for one of the US fellow sceptics (best from Utah) to explain for what are this awards about??

I'm recovering from my long lasting illness, hardly waiting continuing work on MDs and join forums here. but recovery is painfull and slow. Miss you all, even non-sceptics alike.

I hope that you will not be too thrifty on declared kilometers detecting by your new LRL.

And welcome back Leto (I ask myself where have you gone), with best wishess for your full recovery.

Fred
11-29-2010, 06:00 PM
A Skeptic stay skeptic.
...Until demonstrated wrong.
When will this occur ?

Mike(Mont)
11-30-2010, 12:56 PM
Okay, I'll give my two cents here. I talked to a guy who said he owned one then he started talking skeptic stuff. I also got a third hand report that another person liked theirs. Why the conflicting reports? Could it be that the one person knew how to use it? Maybe they didn't have a negative attitude? Why is it that the 5% find 95% of the treasure? I don't think most people here even understand that just because you know how to use one doesn't guarantee you will find a treasure cache. That's the way it works for metal detectors, so why the double standard for LRL's? Skeptics' loony bin.

Theseus
11-30-2010, 02:51 PM
Okay, I'll give my two cents here. I talked to a guy who said he owned one then he started talking skeptic stuff. I also got a third hand report that another person liked theirs. Why the conflicting reports? Could it be that the one person knew how to use it? Maybe they didn't have a negative attitude? Why is it that the 5% find 95% of the treasure? I don't think most people here even understand that just because you know how to use one doesn't guarantee you will find a treasure cache. That's the way it works for metal detectors, so why the double standard for LRL's? Skeptics' loony bin.

Following that tirade, one might naturally assume that you place yourself in the 5% that find 95% of the treasure. Since you are not "skeptical" of dowsing, and believe it works just fine, and have personally found it to be FAR BETTER than Chance, could you provide some demonstrable evidence for your belief? :shrug:

Rudy
11-30-2010, 03:01 PM
Okay, I'll give my two cents here. ... Maybe they didn't have a negative attitude?

Hmm, I didn't realize that Nuclear Magnetic Resonance results require an operator with a particular attitude?

Fred
11-30-2010, 03:11 PM
Hmm, I didn't realize that Nuclear Magnetic Resonance results require an operator with a particular attitude?
Exactly.
It works based on facts or not?

Saturna
11-30-2010, 09:09 PM
Why is it that the 5% find 95% of the treasure? I don't think most people here even understand that just because you know how to use one doesn't guarantee you will find a treasure cache. That's the way it works for metal detectors, so why the double standard for LRL's? Skeptics' loony bin.

MANY well documented examples of treasure have been found with a metal detector, most notably in the UK in the last couple of years.

Show me ONE example of any ever found with an LRL. Just ONE.

A link to just one of many metal detector finds...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10729147

Qiaozhi
11-30-2010, 10:10 PM
MANY well documented examples of treasure have been found with a metal detector, most notably in the UK in the last couple of years.

Show me ONE example of any ever found with an LRL. Just ONE.

A link to just one of many metal detector finds...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10729147
Now how could such a large treasure (the size of a barrel) have been missed by someone with an LRL? Especially when they can detect targets up to 10 miles away. Or in Dell's case, he should have detected it from his kitchen table in Florida using map dowsing. :lol:

Rudy
11-30-2010, 10:41 PM
Now how could such a large treasure (the size of a barrel) have been missed by someone with an LRL? Especially when they can detect targets up to 10 miles away. Or in Dell's case, he should have detected it from his kitchen table in Florida using map dowsing. :lol:

Maybe he spilled some coffee on that part of the map? Caffeine greatly affects the pendulum oscillations you know.

Jim
11-30-2010, 10:45 PM
I talked to a guy who said he owned one then he started talking skeptic stuff.

I would like to hear more about this. How would one go about contacting such a person. Did you meet them at the 7-11, and strike up a casual conversation about fraudulent scientific instruments, and by coincidence...it was the H3 Tec device?

Please Mike....expand on your claim

WM6
12-01-2010, 12:51 AM
Okay, I'll give my two cents here. I talked to a guy who said he owned one then he started talking skeptic stuff. I also got a third hand report that another person liked theirs.

One more scam claim in old known fraudulent stile.

Saturna
12-01-2010, 06:36 AM
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) http://www.geotech1.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=119835#post119835)

I also got a third hand report that another person liked theirs.

THIRD hand report ?

I would only accept it if it was fourth or fifth hand. Certainly not third.

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-01-2010, 02:27 PM
good morning Ladies & gentelmen; Hi swr , sat etc. You now have a new member to argue (discuss) ? Theories. I personally have no idea if this apparatus works or not, and frankly am not too interested, BUT, in theory it could. Shall we discuss theories?

Don Jose de La Mancha

WM6
12-01-2010, 02:42 PM
g

I personally have no idea if this apparatus works or not ...., BUT, in theory it could.

Shall we discuss theories?

In which theory it could? In valid scientific theories or in private dowsing (mostly scam intended) theories?

On other way, all dowsing tricks and illusions are still many times discussed here on Remote Sensing forum, you only need to read back a lot of topics. And then, if you have something new in theories put those on forum.

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-01-2010, 02:48 PM
HI you posted --> if you have something new in theories put those on forum.
You can be certain that I will. However, I have to leave for Guaymas on busines in few hours and it may well be Fri or Saturday before I can do so.

Don Jose de La Mancha

WM6
12-01-2010, 03:17 PM
HI you posted --> if you have something new in theories put those on forum.
You can be certain that I will. However, I have to leave for Guaymas on busines in few hours and it may well be Fri or Saturday before I can do so.

Don Jose, if you think that this excerpt from your theories present something new in known dowsing theories i doubt that worth to post it again:

Citation:

"Try a version of psychotronics as developed in Czechoslakia.. The gentleman in question developed a series of aluminum objects that were moved , charged , and / or controlled with the mind only"

"a simple analogy is "why can I pick up an extremely weak radio wave from the other side of the world and separate it's modulator into something intelligible while I, and the apparatus are in the field of a local radio station which is so powerful that it can light up a neon tube with no physical connections?"

"I might add, the competent dowser can tune to a specific thing, since each and everything has a slightly different frequency.. No two gold nuggets, or even refined bars, have the same inherent frequency. This is why some dowsers can find nonmetallic or even living things. "

"there is also a thing called resistance, plus harmonic, and subharmonic frequencies in certain situations.."

"the body can handle an infinite no. of signals and select just the one that is pertinent.."

"A tremendous work was done by Sir Jagadish Chandra Bose on using Plants as bio instruments to measure subtle energies. He also won the Nobel peace prize on his work in Electronics and physics, in fact he is credited in being the first to send intelligible data via micro waves in th 1800's."

"I believe that they are now actively using bio-instruments to investigate telepathy, A fascinating allied Field field if one wishes to research it."

Saturna
12-01-2010, 09:51 PM

Take heed Don Jose. Some of the members here actually know things.

You may be safer with the fantasy stuff back on Tnet. 13840

Jim
12-01-2010, 10:46 PM
good morning Ladies & gentelmen; Hi swr , sat etc. You now have a new member to argue (discuss) ? Theories. I personally have no idea if this apparatus works or not, and frankly am not too interested, BUT, in theory it could. Shall we discuss theories?

Don Jose de La Mancha

No. I do not want to play your pseudoscience theory games. The game itself sucks, and the crap you come-up with is so outlandish and unbelievable it simply makes me want to puke.

I've utilized the IGNORE feature on your posts on TreasureNet, and guess I will have to utilize it once again, here. To coin your phrase.....am not too interested

Theseus
12-02-2010, 12:44 AM

Don Jose de La Mancha

Pseudoscience is best discussed with your "friends" over on Tnet. They seem to be more accepting of delusions and contraptions that are obvious scams right from the git-go. ;)