PDA

View Full Version : MFD "reflections"

Mike(Mont)
11-27-2010, 11:49 AM
Here again, "reflections" as used to mean a reflection from an MFD frequency device is probably a misnomer. A piece of aluminum may actually act as a transmitter as the MFD signal is absorbed into the field around the aluminum and pulsed. It's not the same as the clean MFD signal but I'm certainly not that good at differentiating. So I sort of thought if you want to check to see if you have a reflection, maybe use some different frequencies for other elements that are rare to your area and see if they all give a signal it might be a reflection.

Mike(Mont)
11-27-2010, 12:13 PM
The frequencies that come off aluminum really seem to have a multitude of harmonics and I just felt that I was not even able to sense beyond a certain point. But it's like there is some light frequencies coming out with it. For some reason people think there is a cut-off frequency when you can no longer feel or sense the wave. Start with sunlight. Most people will agree they can feel sunlight.

Jim
11-27-2010, 01:07 PM
A piece of aluminum may actually act as a transmitter as the MFD signal is absorbed into the field around the aluminum and pulsed. It's not the same as the clean MFD signal but I'm certainly not that good at differentiating.

Please describe what a "MFD signal" is. Be specific.

WM6
11-27-2010, 01:14 PM
A piece of aluminum may actually act as a transmitter as the MFD signal i

You mean transmitter or reflector of signals?
And, as Jim ask, please explain your mean of term "MFD signal"!

Mike(Mont)
11-28-2010, 01:09 PM
Just wanted to share this experience I had. There was a 10' piece of aluminum rain gutter lying sideways on the ground so the top opening was facing the transmitter and angled maybe 120 degrees. I unknowingly walked maybe eight feet away and the receiver started to pick up some strange, eery sounds. Now here's the part you want to quote, I swear when I looked at the alum gutter and listened to the receiver I could almost see the waves like I was looking at a spectrum analyzer!!!! Somehow I could hear the waves off the aluminum like light waves going through a prism. Hope you have some fun with this one!

Qiaozhi
11-28-2010, 01:22 PM
Just wanted to share this experience I had. There was a 10' piece of aluminum rain gutter lying sideways on the ground so the top opening was facing the transmitter and angled maybe 120 degrees. I unknowingly walked maybe eight feet away and the receiver started to pick up some strange, eery sounds. Now here's the part you want to quote, I swear when I looked at the alum gutter and listened to the receiver I could almost see the waves like I was looking at a spectrum analyzer!!!! Somehow I could hear the waves off the aluminum like light waves going through a prism. Hope you have some fun with this one!
Are you making this stuff up?
Even if you're having a laugh, I bet Hung believes it hook line and sinker, without even a shred of evidence. :lol:

Mike(Mont)
11-28-2010, 02:10 PM
Just an edit to my previous post.

I rechecked the angle of the alum gutter and it was very near to ninety degrees from the transmitter (not 120). Also, I was about four feet away (not 8 feet).

Mike(Mont)
11-28-2010, 02:15 PM
Maybe this is the answer?

http://www.mixsig.net/

fenixdigger
11-28-2010, 02:21 PM
This stuff does sound crazy, doesn't it???

I can't blame you guys for some of the questions, but some of them are just to start an argument.

We use common words to describe something we see or find and it doesn't make sense to anyone not there.

ie; signal line--- no such thing. It's a reaction from a source to a target. What is it really??
Who knows, it's a guess at best. It's like the coat hanger/ water line thing on a stretched out version.

A lot of stuff like this goes on in the field. we would post a lot more, but the screaming would get too loud. We do it e-mail and p/m between us. Too bad you get cut out of it, dam interesting.
Think of this;Mike and I are doing the same sort of thing and we're looking to get better at the discrimination. (just pretend ) Why would I lie to him and vice versus? Not going to do it.
Nothing to accomplish by that. He tells me something, do you think I'm asking for proof???
Why, I'm already seeing something close to what he is saying to start with.

I understand a critical point of view as I was there once, but what I cannot grasp is how
a rational person can imagine they know and understand what goes on with our crew or other people in the field. I guess that word (rational) is the key.

Mike; try raising the freq. 8% and put a heavy duty magnet on the ground 5 ft from transmitter. Is this the 5,000 you are using?

I have 3 alum. cans with probe holes in them. All have some sort of gold anodizing on them.
The freq. shift knocked them out, as we keep all trash targets we find to refine setup.

WM6
11-28-2010, 02:35 PM
Nothing to accomplish by that. He tells me something, do you think I'm asking for proof???

It is not about someone self-conscious and beliefs.
Religion is a private matter, and everyone can believe what he wants.

It is about crime scam. It is a scam that exploited people's beliefs for profit.
It is about very danger crime scam causing even unnecessary human casualties (i.e. Iraq).

Qiaozhi
11-28-2010, 04:43 PM
Maybe this is the answer?

http://www.mixsig.net/
Synesthesia may be a fascinating condition in some people, but the condition you have is something else. Besides, I don't think synesthesia includes such symptoms as self-delusion, selective memory, and the ability to exclude scientific evidence that proves dowsing is nothing more than a trick of the mind.

fenixdigger
11-28-2010, 07:39 PM
Uh,,,Religion ? Crime spree ? Human causalities ? OK, I guess Not versed enough to combine into metal detecting discussion.

Qiaozhi
11-28-2010, 08:46 PM
Uh,,,Religion ? Crime spree ? Human causalities ? OK, I guess Not versed enough to combine into metal detecting discussion.
The fact is that none of us here really care that much that you, Art, Hung, Mike (Mont) and the rest, believe in the medieval practices of dowsing. You have clearly made up your minds to believe whatever mystical stuff you want, despite any evidence to the contrary. As long as none of you are putting other people's lives at risk, then I guess it's only your own time and energies that are being wasted.

So why do the skeptics here continue to "debate" this nonsense with the dowsing and LRL believers?
There are two main reasons:

Because we can, and it provides us with some amusement.
Other members, who are sitting on the sidelines and reading these forums, need to have a balanced view of the subject.

Keep posting ... and we will be here to give a skeptical (and factual) response.

As H3Tec are fond of saying: "You can't hide from the Geotech skeptics". :ninja:
(or something similar)

J_Player
11-28-2010, 10:30 PM
...So why do the skeptics here continue to "debate" this nonsense with the dowsing and LRL believers?
There are two main reasons:

Because we can, and it provides us with some amusement.
Other members, who are sitting on the sidelines and reading these forums, need to have a balanced view of the subject.

yup
Hahahahaaaaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saturna
11-28-2010, 11:05 PM
You have clearly made up your minds to believe whatever mystical stuff you want, despite any evidence to the contrary.

Never underestimate the want, or even need to believe.

fenixdigger
11-29-2010, 12:58 AM
It is good to have a BALANCED view on anything.

We are always testing and trying different procedures including ways to not lock certain targets. Even trying to prove some of Carl's statements. So I am open to any discovery.

As far as wish and want, If I can see it on a consistent basis, I'll believe it.

For 1 instant, what if EVERYTHING I have posted was the absolute truth? Give that some thought.

J_Player
11-29-2010, 01:07 AM
It is good to have a BALANCED view on anything.

We are always testing and trying different procedures including ways to not lock certain targets. Even trying to prove some of Carl's statements. So I am open to any discovery.

As far as wish and want, If I can see it on a consistent basis, I'll believe it.

For 1 instant, what if EVERYTHING I have posted was the absolute truth? Give that some thought.Actually, I believe that everything you posted is the absolute truth (as viewed through your eyes). I think you probably would not submit false information here.
But then, suppose other people were also present at the places you were when you made your observations.
Suppose these other hypothetical witnesses saw the same historical events that you saw, but arrived at different conclusions...

Does this mean you are a liar? I don't think so.
I think it means that the "truth" depends on the person who is interpreting what is observed.
Of course, this kind of viewpoint is not convenient for classifying things as black and white, true or false, etc. but it may be closer to reality than what is often shoved in our faces.

Best wishes,
J_P

Mike(Mont)
12-09-2010, 01:00 PM
This stuff does sound crazy, doesn't it???

I can't blame you guys for some of the questions, but some of them are just to start an argument.

We use common words to describe something we see or find and it doesn't make sense to anyone not there.

ie; signal line--- no such thing. It's a reaction from a source to a target. What is it really??
Who knows, it's a guess at best. It's like the coat hanger/ water line thing on a stretched out version.

A lot of stuff like this goes on in the field. we would post a lot more, but the screaming would get too loud. We do it e-mail and p/m between us. Too bad you get cut out of it, dam interesting.
Think of this;Mike and I are doing the same sort of thing and we're looking to get better at the discrimination. (just pretend ) Why would I lie to him and vice versus? Not going to do it.

I understand a critical point of view as I was there once, but what I cannot grasp is how
a rational person can imagine they know and understand what goes on with our crew or other people in the field. I guess that word (rational) is the key.

Mike; try raising the freq. 8% and put a heavy duty magnet on the ground 5 ft from transmitter. Is this the 5,000 you are using?

I have 3 alum. cans with probe holes in them. All have some sort of gold anodizing on them.
The freq. shift knocked them out, as we keep all trash targets we find to refine setup.

Sorry it took so long to reply here. The Magnacast has a slight frequency shift but not enough to to get 8%. The whole idea of the field around the aluminum pulsing and acting like a transmitter is probably something like what happens with the gold. I did see one article a few days ago that talked about some higher frequencies being upconverted into the IR range. So I might not be too far off with my observations.

Geo
12-09-2010, 07:12 PM
Actually, I believe that everything you posted is the absolute truth (as viewed through your eyes). I think you probably would not submit false information here.
But then, suppose other people were also present at the places you were when you made your observations.
Suppose these other hypothetical witnesses saw the same historical events that you saw, but arrived at different conclusions...

Does this mean you are a liar? I don't think so.
I think it means that the "truth" depends on the person who is interpreting what is observed.
Of course, this kind of viewpoint is not convenient for classifying things as black and white, true or false, etc. but it may be closer to reality than what is often shoved in our faces.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
I agree, but you must add that the "truth" not depends on the person who only stay in his armchair and only writes....

Regards:)

Mike(Mont)
12-10-2010, 12:37 AM
Got that one right, Geo.

You know this was supposed to be an interesting discussion on how a rain gutter can become something like a prism for EM waves. Instead I get more sociopathic skeptic sickness. I am really starting to believe every one of these SSS work for the metal detector industry. I'm sure the greedy bas@#%$ really believe "every dollar that goes to LRL's is a dollar less for the metal detectors". That in itself is a sickness and it's not even right. GREED is king.

Geo
12-10-2010, 05:03 AM
Got that one right, Geo.

You know this was supposed to be an interesting discussion on how a rain gutter can become something like a prism for EM waves. Instead I get more sociopathic skeptic sickness. I am really starting to believe every one of these SSS work for the metal detector industry. I'm sure the greedy bas@#%$ really believe "every dollar that goes to LRL's is a dollar less for the metal detectors". That in itself is a sickness and it's not even right. GREED is king.

Hi Mike.
I agree:lol::lol:. But you can enjoy with all these sceptics.
They speak for metal detectors:lol::lol:. Why they don't say "who metal detectors"????
Does they mean as metal detector the device that can locate a coin at 20... 25 cm inside the earth, or 40.. 50 cn a jar full of coins (a small treasure)???
Can they make a double blind test to locate a coin only at 1m depth???
NO :nono:

J_Player
12-10-2010, 06:05 AM
Hi Mike.
They speak for metal detectors:lol::lol:. Why they don't say "who metal detectors"????
Does they mean as metal detector the device that can locate a coin at 20... 25 cm inside the earth, or 40.. 50 cn a jar full of coins (a small treasure)???
Regards:)Hi Geo,
We are waiting for you to show your best LRL find a treasure when skeptics are watching.
I am certain you only tell true stories.
But I have been told that if a skeptic watches when you search with your best LRL, the LRL will no longer work to find any treasure.

Maybe I was told the wrong information. It is not true, is it?

Best wishes,
J_P

hung
12-10-2010, 07:59 AM
Hi Mike.

Over TNET, someone stated that a skeptic is a sick person who needs treatment.

I say, a skeptic is a role played by some once their interests are threatened.
How long you both Geo and Mike, will fool yourselves hanging around in here wasting your time with these bunch trying to change this?

This site belongs to a person who works for a MD manufacturer taken to court due to stealing competitor's technology. In this case, Minelab.
An obsolete technology!:lol: They can't even make original obsolete things!:lol:

Geo and Mike. You both know much more than these people regarding LRLs.
Don't waste your time here trying to talk about the obvious with them.
You know what I mean.

I wish you both some nice findings this weekend with your LRLs.:)

Qiaozhi
12-10-2010, 09:17 AM
So what's your excuse? :rolleyes:

WM6
12-10-2010, 09:25 AM
Hi J_P.

I agree, but you must add that the "truth" not depends on the person who only stay in his armchair and only writes....

Hi Geo

Truth depends on a properly conducted test according of scientific criteria.

The correct test should eliminate all subjective influences of both: of the dowser as of the writer.

The writers are not afraid to participate in a scientific test, but dowsers always escape and instead of test offer quasi scientifical excuses.

Theseus
12-10-2010, 11:24 AM
Got that one right, Geo.

Mike, do you have any idea how wrong you are and how this type of retort looks to rational thinking folks?

This, and the ravings of Hung, are very detrimental to your already weak position. :nono:

Mike(Mont)
12-10-2010, 11:31 AM
A university in Spain has developed a device that converts digital photos into sound waves for blind people. Somewhere on the net is some free software that can be used with even a cellphone camera or laptop computer. Of course the best stuff is 3D and that requires better equipment. In the simple device the blind person takes a photo and they can "see" the objects, etc. You know, almost like using a metal detector or LRL.

Mike(Mont)
12-10-2010, 01:00 PM
http://www.seeingwithsound.com/

I swear I have never seen this until just now. One section has a program to see sound waves.

Geo
12-10-2010, 02:21 PM
Hi Geo,
We are waiting for you to show your best LRL find a treasure when skeptics are watching.
I am certain you only tell true stories.
But I have been told that if a skeptic watches when you search with your best LRL, the LRL will no longer work to find any treasure.

Maybe I was told the wrong information. It is not true, is it?

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
Sure... you was told wrong information.
You can see the best LRL only on the field when you looking for treasure.
I can tell a lot of true stories but i know the confrontal of the sceptics. I remember Esteban when he would say stories with Alonso at Brazil or to USA...

Geo
12-10-2010, 02:28 PM
Over TNET, someone stated that a skeptic is a sick person who needs treatment.

I say, a skeptic is a role played by some once their interests are threatened.
How long you both Geo and Mike, will fool yourselves hanging around in here wasting your time with these bunch trying to change this?

This site belongs to a person who works for a MD manufacturer taken to court due to stealing competitor's technology. In this case, Minelab.
An obsolete technology!:lol: They can't even make original obsolete things!:lol:

Geo and Mike. You both know much more than these people regarding LRLs.
You know what I mean.

I wish you both some nice findings this weekend with your LRLs.:)

Hi Hung.
I gave one eye to Tnet but i saw the same as here......
Also i read this forum here so many years that i can't let it. I know Carl, Qiaozhi... J_P... Theseus etc and i know what they will tell:lol:, so i have not problem. To tell the truth i am afraid to start again at a new forum, and WHY.

J_Player
12-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Hi J_P.
Sure... you was told wrong information.
You can see the best LRL only on the field when you looking for treasure.
I can tell a lot of true stories but i know the confrontal of the sceptics. I remember Esteban when he would say stories with Alonso at Brazil or to USA...

Regards:)Hi Geo,
I would be happy to see the best of LRL when looking for treasure in the field. Every time I look for treasure, I look for these LRLs, but I do not see them.
I only see other treasure hunters using metal detectors and other electronic equipment like resistivity probes and magnetometers.
I know one treasure hunter who lives maybe 200 km distance has a Mineoro LRL. But he does not take it on his treasure hunts.
He leaves it at home. He does not dowse either. He brings only his electronic metal detectors and digging tools.

I made invitations for people to make their demonstration to show their LRL working, but nobody can do it in Los Angeles.
I also invited anyone who wants to try a Rangertell Examiner to try it without paying to buy it.
Nobody came to try the Examiner except a few people who I recruited, and one person who read the invitation.
All of these people told me it does not find treasure for them.
I Know some people who tried using LRLs in the USA and they all tell me they cannot find any treasure with them.
They say LRLs are non-working.

I wonder why people who I see on treasure hunts in the USA do not bring LRLs to find treasure.
Maybe the LRL does not work in the USA.
Maybe it only works in Brazil, Paraguay, Portugal and Greece.

So you can see it is true I do not see the best LRL in the field when I look for treasure.
The truth I see from my eyes is not the same truth you see from your eyes.
But still I know you are not liar. I know you see LRLs when you go on your treasure hunts.
And I know people in Greece tell you LRLs are working. :)

Best wishes,
J_P

WM6
12-10-2010, 03:28 PM

J_P

Yes, LRLs can be very discriminative regarding nationality. To ashame of LRL producers.

Geo
12-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Hi Geo

Truth depends on a properly conducted test according of scientific criteria.

The correct test should eliminate all subjective influences of both: of the dowser as of the writer.

The writers are not afraid to participate in a scientific test, but dowsers always escape and instead of test offer quasi scientifical excuses.

Hi WM6.
I don't agree. Remember that i was accordant with you to come at my city to see how the dowsing works in real terrain. Maybe next summer. I am not a lrl seller so i have not problem to don't tell the truth. But the lrls don't work as the metal detectors. I wrote many times that the good working of lrls is depended from many conditions and i don't know them. So it is not sure that if you will make a test with a lrl, you will have good results. All the people that use lrls for treasure hunting wants from them to work good at 10...20% of the times. It is enough and believe me that i know many people who found treasures (small or big) with the lrls.

Regards

Geo
12-10-2010, 04:48 PM
Hi Geo,
I would be happy to see the best of LRL when looking for treasure in the field. Every time I look for treasure, I look for these LRLs, but I do not see them.
I only see other treasure hunters using metal detectors and other electronic equipment like resistivity probes and magnetometers.
I know one treasure hunter who lives maybe 200 km distance has a Mineoro LRL. But he does not take it on his treasure hunts.
He leaves it at home. He does not dowse either. He brings only his electronic metal detectors and digging tools.

I made invitations for people to make their demonstration to show their LRL working, but nobody can do it in Los Angeles.
I also invited anyone who wants to try a Rangertell Examiner to try it without paying to buy it.
Nobody came to try the Examiner except a few people who I recruited, and one person who read the invitation.
All of these people told me it does not find treasure for them.
I Know some people who tried using LRLs in the USA and they all tell me they cannot find any treasure with them.
They say LRLs are non-working.

I wonder why people who I see on treasure hunts in the USA do not bring LRLs to find treasure.

So you can see it is true I do not see the best LRL in the field when I look for treasure.
The truth I see from my eyes is not the same truth you see from your eyes.
But still I know you are not liar. I know you see LRLs when you go on your treasure hunts.
And I know people in Greece tell you LRLs are working. :)

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
I can't do anything for you:(. Los Angeles is very far for me:rolleyes:. Remember that from first time that you took the Examiner for test, i said to you that i tried it without results. I tried a lot of "lrls" and only a few of them was workable. I am sure that one condition for the working of the lrls is the earth. I saw that at Portugal there is better "earth" than here at Greece and so the "phenomenon" was more better. I don't know what are you see when you are going for treasure hunting (maybe coin hunting) but remember that USA is one of the first teacher at lrls... (Tim, Fritz, Dell, Thomas... etc). And believe me i can't believe that a man can go to a mountain full of trees with a small disk for treasure hunting???? He needs at least 1000000000 years, and if it is in big depth......:nono:.
Anyway i like to do this debate with all of you if you will see the lrls as me . Very simple, you may try to believe it and to play with it. Maybe you to see the phenomenon.

WM6
12-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Hi WM6.
I don't agree. Remember that i was accordant with you to come at my city to see how the dowsing works in real terrain. Maybe next summer. I am not a lrl seller so i have not problem to don't tell the truth. But the lrls don't work as the metal detectors. I wrote many times that the good working of lrls is depended from many conditions and i don't know them. So it is not sure that if you will make a test with a lrl, you will have good results. All the people that use lrls for treasure hunting wants from them to work good at 10...20% of the times. It is enough and believe me that i know many people who found treasures (small or big) with the lrls.

Regards

Hi Geo,

on reasonable arheo-rich terrain you can get 10-20% of possibilities to dig target without dowsing device and without any detector, you need only to randomly dig somewhere you like and "Voila!" you get something of valuable in at least 10% probability.

If you say to me: "So it is not sure that if you will make a test with a lrl, you will have good results.", I can answer only that I know this fact, even more, I know that LRL cannot give us any good results.

But if we mutually agree, what can then be pourpose of our test? I wish to convince you by test that LRLs are not applicable devices, but as seems you are yet convinced in this fact too?

Geo
12-10-2010, 06:02 PM
[Quote = WM6? 120772] Γεια σας Geo,

με λογικούς arheo πλούσια εδάφη που μπορείτε να πάρετε 10-20% των δυνατοτήτων στόχου σκάψει χωρίς ραβδοσκοπία συσκευή και χωρίς καμία ανιχνευτή, το μόνο που χρειάζεται να σκάψει τυχαία κάπου σας αρέσει και το "Voila!" έχετε κάτι πολύτιμο σε ποσοστό τουλάχιστον 10% πιθανότητα.

[/ Quote]

Δεν ψάχνω για arheo αντικείμενα. Είναι πολύ πολύ κίνδυνος να πάμε φυλακή:angry:.
Έτσι ψάχνω για άλλους θησαυρούς και αν θα σκάψει χωρίς lrl ....:lol::lol::lol:.
Δεν έχω κανένα πρόβλημα αν εσείς ή οποιοδήποτε άλλο πρόσωπο που μπορεί να μου αποδείξει για την κακή λειτουργική του lrls. Αλλά τι μπορείτε να πείτε σχετικά με τα αντικείμενα που βρήκα με την lrls?

WM6
12-10-2010, 11:23 PM
[Quote = WM6? 120772]

But what can you say about the objects found by lrls?

Geo, if true, I become hard believer in this case.

But you must first convinced me that those object was really fund by LRL and not only by coincidence or even by help of MD. Hard business too.

Morgan
12-10-2010, 11:55 PM
[Quote = WM6? 120772] Γεια σας Geo,

με λογικούς arheo πλούσια εδάφη που μπορείτε να πάρετε 10-20% των δυνατοτήτων στόχου σκάψει χωρίς ραβδοσκοπία συσκευή και χωρίς καμία ανιχνευτή, το μόνο που χρειάζεται να σκάψει τυχαία κάπου σας αρέσει και το "Voila!" έχετε κάτι πολύτιμο σε ποσοστό τουλάχιστον 10% πιθανότητα.

[/ Quote]

Δεν ψάχνω για arheo αντικείμενα. Είναι πολύ πολύ κίνδυνος να πάμε φυλακή:angry:.
Έτσι ψάχνω για άλλους θησαυρούς και αν θα σκάψει χωρίς lrl ....:lol::lol::lol:.
Δεν έχω κανένα πρόβλημα αν εσείς ή οποιοδήποτε άλλο πρόσωπο που μπορεί να μου αποδείξει για την κακή λειτουργική του lrls. Αλλά τι μπορείτε να πείτε σχετικά με τα αντικείμενα που βρήκα με την lrls?

Hi Geo

I translate your grrek letter,i agree with you. I also live in a country where people can have trouble when search for archeologic treasures,so i only make my searche out of archeological places.
About LRL´s,i still studing the PD and Mineoro,also i´m working in another LRL with the help of a friend (EE),something that i hope it will be even better than the Alonso´s PD,of course all the LRL´s (eletronics) that manufactures claim to detect treasure hundreds of meters,they are liers,they are FRAUD.
Also i have desire to put here many pictures of my objects found with PD,and video with the evidence of the phenomenom realy exist,but dont know if there is some enemy submarines around who can cause some troubles for me,or maybe the government finances will ask me questions...Congratulations for all the American and english TH´s who can go searching without problems with no people pointing the finger saying this is ILEGAL !!!

Regards

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-11-2010, 12:08 AM
good evening Qiaozhi: You posted--> that you, Art, Hung, Mike (Mont) and the rest, believe in the medieval practices of dowsing.
the ability to exclude scientific evidence that proves dowsing is nothing more than a trick of the mind.

Add Carl to that list. "And Here Carl admitted that he could dowse, but just wasn't sure or it's usefulness"???

Besides, since I found my wedding ring 9 times out of 10, I have no doubt that it exists.

Many that try to learn / master it in 10 or 15 minutes, seem to forget that while it is a natural process, so was walking and talking originally for you, yet it took a long time to master them. Why should Dowsing be any different?

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist".

J_Player
12-11-2010, 01:05 AM
good evening Qiaozhi: You posted--> that you, Art, Hung, Mike (Mont) and the rest, believe in the medieval practices of dowsing.
the ability to exclude scientific evidence that proves dowsing is nothing more than a trick of the mind.

Add Carl to that list. "And Here Carl admitted that he could dowse, but just wasn't sure or it's usefulness"???

Besides, since I found my wedding ring 9 times out of 10, I have no doubt that it exists.

Many that try to learn / master it in 10 or 15 minutes, seem to forget that while it is a natural process, so was walking and talking originally for you, yet it took a long time to master them. Why should Dowsing be any different?

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist".Hi Mr Don,
I was wondering...
Where can I read where Carl admitted that he could dowse?
I am anxious to read this.
Thank you in advance.

Best wishes,
J_P

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-11-2010, 01:07 AM
Hio, go to TN and do your search. It is in a post in which he replied to me, or better yet, just ask him

WM6
12-11-2010, 01:26 AM
Hio, go to TN and do your search. It is in a post in which he replied to me, or better yet, just ask him

Hi Don Jose

you must read/understand what Carl admitted correct. Anyone could dowse. Skeptic too. Me too. But question is of results of such dowsing. There are no useful dowsing results.

J_Player
12-11-2010, 01:49 AM
Hi Don Jose

you must read/understand what Carl admitted correct. Anyone could dowse. Skeptic too. Me too. But question is of results of such dowsing. There are no useful dowsing results.You mean...
Dowsing is real... same as guessing is real?

Best wishes,
J_P

J_Player
12-11-2010, 01:57 AM
...Congratulations for all the American and english TH´s who can go searching without problems with no people pointing the finger saying this is ILEGAL !!!

RegardsHi WM6,
In America, treasure hunting is maybe half legal. If you hunt in a park, then a park ranger will probably stop you from finding treasure. But only half the time. In England the law is much better. You can hunt and find your treasure, then you will be paid fair price for the treasure you find. The English museum will have the treasure and you will have the fair money for finding the treasure. Your money will come after using your metal detector, not after using your LRL.... :lol:

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
12-11-2010, 06:18 AM
Geo, if true, I become hard believer in this case.

But you must first convinced me that those object was really fund by LRL and not only by coincidence or even by help of MD. Hard business too.

Hi wm6.

Why to do all this????
No reason. I am not interesting to persuade anyone here. Very simple we make a debate. I find objects with lrls regardless of you... if you believe or not. It is not business for me (Hard or soft)..

Mike(Mont)
12-11-2010, 12:05 PM
http://www.arrl.org/files/file/Technology/tis/Why%20an%20Antenna%20Radiates.pdf

Notice the diagram on the coulomb field "rings".

Jim
12-11-2010, 12:16 PM
http://www.arrl.org/files/file/Technology/tis/Why%20an%20Antenna%20Radiates.pdf

Notice the diagram on the coulomb field "rings".

So....if we turn the antenna this way....such as a dowsing wand or LRL would be....signal goes how many mile in front of it?

WM6
12-11-2010, 01:44 PM
So....if we turn the antenna this way....such as a dowsing wand or LRL would be....signal goes how many mile in front of it?

Hi Jim

you probably do not understand how LRL antenna positioned in such way work.

This way turned antenna do not radiate nothing apart target but accelerate beam of neutrinos to hit target.

Picture say more than 10000 words:

Geo
12-11-2010, 05:22 PM
Hi Geo

I translate your grrek letter,i agree with you. I also live in a country where people can have trouble when search for archeologic treasures,so i only make my searche out of archeological places.
About LRL´s,i still studing the PD and Mineoro,also i´m working in another LRL with the help of a friend (EE),something that i hope it will be even better than the Alonso´s PD,of course all the LRL´s (eletronics) that manufactures claim to detect treasure hundreds of meters,they are liers,they are FRAUD.
Also i have desire to put here many pictures of my objects found with PD,and video with the evidence of the phenomenom realy exist,but dont know if there is some enemy submarines around who can cause some troubles for me,or maybe the government finances will ask me questions...Congratulations for all the American and english TH´s who can go searching without problems with no people pointing the finger saying this is ILEGAL !!!

Regards

Hi Morgan.
Sorry for my text at greek..., i don't use translator to write but only at the end i use it to check for some errors, so i forgot to return to original (English). I wish you good luck with your new lrl, but i don't agree at the point about hundreds of meters. I saw lrls with this ability, especially the ferrite lrl who i wrote at RS. I believe that there are many principles about the workable of good lrls but some persons or companies keep them secret...
I saw a lot of lrls but only 4 was good!!!. The bad is that i was not the owner on one of them.
Also me as you, i have photos of objects that i found but it is very dangerous to attach them here.

Geo
12-11-2010, 05:29 PM
For Morgan...
One photo of my visit to Faro....
Do you remember something...

Morgan
12-13-2010, 01:01 AM
Hi WM6,
In America, treasure hunting is maybe half legal. If you hunt in a park, then a park ranger will probably stop you from finding treasure. But only half the time. In England the law is much better. You can hunt and find your treasure, then you will be paid fair price for the treasure you find. The English museum will have the treasure and you will have the fair money for finding the treasure. Your money will come after using your metal detector, not after using your LRL.... :lol:

Best wishes,
J_P

After so many evidence,you still not believe the Pistoldetektor is a LRL ...

J_Player
12-13-2010, 01:06 AM
After so many evidence,you still not believe the Pistoldetektor is a LRL ...Of course I don't believe it is LRL. The evidence I saw shows the PD is medium range locator (2 meters).
I did not see evidence to show the PD working in USA or in the UK. I saw evidence it works in Portugal and I heard stories it works in Paraguay, Brazil, and Greece, but not in USA or the UK.
The stories I heard is the PD will work better in some locations than in other locations (better in Portugal than in Greece, for example).
I will wait until the time you travel to USA to show evidence it will work to find long time buried gold nuggets here.
Nobody has been been successful to show me an LRL working here yet. Maybe you can show me the PD working here.

Best wishes,
J_P

Morgan
12-13-2010, 01:15 AM
For Morgan...
One photo of my visit to Faro....
Do you remember something...

Hi

Yes,i remember,i was in this motorcycle concentration,riding very old bike,and i saw you taking this photos,and in the afternoon we was in my vilage,open the PD with the radio amateur,and of course to see the frequencies...
If find a treasure is easy like to win a trophy in motorcycle race,i already can be very rich...

Morgan
12-13-2010, 01:18 AM
Of course I don't believe it is LRL. The evidence I saw shows the PD is medium range locator (2 meters).
I did not see evidence to show the PD working in USA or in the UK. I saw evidence it works in Portugal and I heard stories it works in Paraguay, Brazil, and Greece, but not in USA or the UK.
I will wait until the time you travel to USA to show evidence it will work to find long time buried gold nuggets here.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hope to find in USA something better than nuggets ;-)

Morgan
12-13-2010, 01:21 AM
Of course I don't believe it is LRL. The evidence I saw shows the PD is medium range locator (2 meters).

Best wishes,
J_P

You know what i mean...

J_Player
12-13-2010, 01:23 AM
Hope to find in USA something better than nuggets ;-)There are tons of nuggets buried here. Some of them are in pockets at stream beds, and ancient river banks which have more gold than any one can carry out in a day. If your PD works in the USA, you will easily find these pockets of gold nuggets. These nuggets have been buried millions of years. Not a few thousand years or less, as the treasures you hunt in Europe. The "phenomenon" should be strong.

Best wishes,
J_P

Morgan
12-13-2010, 02:04 AM
There are tons of nuggets buried here. Some of them are in pockets at stream beds, and ancient river banks which have more gold than any one can carry out in a day. If your PD works in the USA, you will easily find these pockets of gold nuggets. These nuggets have been buried millions of years. Not a few thousand years or less, as the treasures you hunt in Europe. The "phenomenon" should be strong.

Best wishes,
J_P13963

I´m sure PD will work in USA. I will visit you when have spare time.
Now i was working in PD and with the help of one forum member,i make some progress and make a video,unfortunatly dont know how to put here for everyone to see...Esteban was the person who put all my videos here,but i dont know how to do this.
This new PD is working with PASSIVE RECEIVER plus the beeper circuit.
It as some improvments in the circuit,become extremly sensitive,and the best thing,i try diferent coils and ferrites,and found one way where the passive receiver detects only GOLD& SILVER. Detection of this metals was made in air test,but very near the Ferrite.
If interested in this video,give me your E-mail.

J_Player
12-13-2010, 02:17 AM

Now i was working in PD and with the help of one forum member,i make some progress and make a video,unfortunatly dont know how to put here for everyone to see...Esteban was the person who put all my videos here,but i dont know how to do this.
It as some improvments in the circuit,become extremly sensitive,and the best thing,i try diferent coils and ferrites,and found one way where the passive receiver detects only GOLD& SILVER. Detection of this metals was made in air test,but very near the Ferrite.
If interested in this video,give me your E-mail.This looks like an interesting way to make a circuit. Apparently the wiring technique works well, but will require some support structure to hold it from moving and shorting itself. Maybe a plastic container will work to hold the circuit. This could have the advantage in your hunting area to disguise the PD to look like a plastic food container, or beverage container. Then authorities will think you are walking in a field with some food in your hand, not a treasure detector.

I am not sure your PDs will work in the USA. But I will be interested to see if I am right or if I am wrong about this.

Good luck with your new PD :)

Best wishes,
J_P

Morgan
12-13-2010, 02:38 AM
This looks like an interesting way to make a circuit. Apparently the wiring technique works well, but will require some support structure to hold it from moving and shorting itself. Maybe a plastic container will work to hold the circuit. This could have the advantage in your hunting area to disguise the PD to look like a plastic food container, or beverage container. Then authorities will think you are walking in a field with some food in your hand, not a treasure detector.

I am not sure your PDs will work in the USA. But I will be interested to see if I am right or if I am wrong about this.

Good luck with your new PD :)

Best wishes,
J_P

Plastic container is not a good ideia,i will make one in wood,much better.
And autorities here are not interested in PD detectors,they dont know what is this, only know about metal detectors with coil near the ground,Fisher,white´s,Garret,etc...
The law become very bad here,people even cant go searching in the beach,this is ridiculous.

WM6
12-13-2010, 07:35 AM
You mean...
Dowsing is real... same as guessing is real?

Best wishes,
J_P

This is more linguistic question, not question of dowsing physic.

If you go on dowsing, this is real. If you try to dowsing, you are dowsing in real.

But if you find something with such dowsing practice this is another reality.

Reality of dowsing say that you by dowsing cannot find nothing (except perhaps by chance or by installed self-dellusion).

WM6
12-13-2010, 07:39 AM
I find objects with lrls regardless of you... if you believe or not.

:)

I believe Geo. Gaucho boys can find objects too. Objects previous hidden by the same gaucho boys.

Qiaozhi
12-13-2010, 07:56 AM
Hi Morgan,

Please email it to me, and I will post it here for you.

WM6
12-13-2010, 08:01 AM

Dear Morgan, passive receiver can only work as remote detector in case thar you bouild extremly directive antenna or you can detect direction of signal by special antenna assembly (as by goniometry). Very sensitive not mean very directive, so you amplify all interfering signals too. If something work in vicinity does not mean that it can work on remote too, not to mean that it can work in selectable way only for gold and silver on remote. Sorry but it will not work as you expected.

Only capable real receiver to detect something in remote is this:

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=118325&postcount=7

and this is transmitter solution to use in combination with mentioned receiver:

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=119121&postcount=6

Morgan
12-13-2010, 12:50 PM
Hi Morgan,

Please email it to me, and I will post it here for you.

Thanks

Morgan
12-13-2010, 12:52 PM
Dear Morgan, passive receiver can only work as remote detector in case thar you bouild extremly directive antenna or you can detect direction of signal by special antenna assembly (as by goniometry). Very sensitive not mean very directive, so you amplify all interfering signals too. If something work in vicinity does not mean that it can work on remote too, not to mean that it can work in selectable way only for gold and silver on remote. Sorry but it will not work as you expected.

Only capable real receiver to detect something in remote is this:

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=118325&postcount=7

and this is transmitter solution to use in combination with mentioned receiver:

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=119121&postcount=6

Hi

This new LRL is only in experimental stage,i believe it can not detect small object in my field test,but maybe big objects.
I will try in field and post results.

Geo
12-16-2010, 08:19 AM
Hi

This new LRL is only in experimental stage,i believe it can not detect small object in my field test,but maybe big objects.
I will try in field and post results.

Hi Morgan.
You must try to stimulate the ferrite. You will see big differences!!

Geo
12-16-2010, 08:24 AM
I believe Geo. Gaucho boys can find objects too. Objects previous hidden by the same gaucho boys.

Yes i see!!!!!!
Here in this forum, all lrl believers we have the same problem, how to make you and others sceptics to believe at LRLs:lol:.
It is aim of our life:lol:.

Geo
12-16-2010, 08:41 AM

Hi Morgan.
From old tests at this circuit, i suggest you to find the best point of the first potentiometer and to connect a fix resistor. When you turn this potentiometer the sensitivity is increasing and after is decreasing again. So it is better to connect fix resistor

WM6
12-16-2010, 10:21 AM
Here in this forum, all lrl believers we have the same problem, how to make you and others sceptics to believe at LRLs:lol:.

Very easy Geo, by done a thousand times already proposed tests.

Scientifically based, double blind, non subjective, not "inter-family" done, without prior or during test leaked information about target location, repeatable tests, are real problem of believers.

Sceptics are always ready to believe real facts but not to illusions.

Morgan
12-16-2010, 12:21 PM
Hi Morgan.
From old tests at this circuit, i suggest you to find the best point of the first potentiometer and to connect a fix resistor. When you turn this potentiometer the sensitivity is increasing and after is decreasing again. So it is better to connect fix resistor

thanks,i will try this improvments in the new locator.

Geo
12-16-2010, 12:48 PM
Very easy Geo, by done a thousand times already proposed tests.

Scientifically based, double blind, non subjective, not "inter-family" done, without prior or during test leaked information about target location, repeatable tests, are real problem of believers.

Sceptics are always ready to believe real facts but not to illusions.

Hi WM6.
Which science "speaks" for double blind test???

Regards

WM6
12-16-2010, 01:38 PM
Hi WM6.
Which science "speaks" for double blind test???

Regards

Real science, Geo.

Don Jose de La Mancha
12-16-2010, 02:22 PM
HI, yes for inanimate object reactions, but NOT when humans are involved. Here enter the phychological, and still dimly understood factors of the Paranormal which can, and do, infuence the end results.

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, not live to exist".

Geo
12-16-2010, 03:36 PM
Real science, Geo.

Can you show it to me ???