PDA

View Full Version : PISTOL DETECTOR SCHEMATIC

takhslambos
11-22-2010, 05:07 PM
IS SOME ONE BUILD AND TEST THIS PISTOL DETECTOR?IT S WORKING? http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9819&stc=1&d=1253122585

takhslambos
11-22-2010, 05:36 PM
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12276&d=1275002883

GOLDEN LILLY
11-23-2010, 02:24 AM
I made this lrl recently according to the schematics but it does not have a promising result. It detected only on short distances with a drift on sensitivity that needs constant adjustments. My field test is without the ferrite because the omega+ferrite combination is almost impossible to tune.

Regards.

Qiaozhi
11-23-2010, 08:20 AM
I made this lrl recently according to the schematics but it does not have a promising result. It detected only on short distances with a drift on sensitivity that needs constant adjustments. My field test is without the ferrite because the omega+ferrite combination is almost impossible to tune.

Regards.
If you built the design without the ferrite circuit, then you have effectively cloned a Heathkit GD-348, as the circuit is identical apart from the coil. And yes - the original HK is not very sensitive (even with its 10" coil") and drifts like crazy. Apparently the ferrite circuit is important for long-range detection. It's the omega + ferrite combination that you have to figure out. :nerd:

takhslambos
11-23-2010, 08:04 PM
I THINK THIS PD WORKING.........................debug%5FplaybackQu ality=small&smoothing=1&w=480&vq=auto&fmt=34&sd=BC15C8504HH1290542079232852&plid=AASVvcd8G2tyfVli&autoplay=1&h=360&nsiabbl=45825&nsiabl=5%2E016&referrer=None&vid=PIEhSFOPdRCqTXUErIiS%5FBfw6r4fhXlKC&nsivbbl=60701&debug%5FsourceData=BC15C8504HH1290542079232852&nsipbps=22537%2E890179995444&nsivbl=4%2E984&cfps=10%2E013351134846461&screenh=768&vw=192&debug%5FflashVersion=WIN%2010%2C0%2C45%2C2&playerw=640&screenw=1024&hl=el%5FGR&eurl=http%253A%252F%252Fwww%2Eyoutube%2Ecom%252Fus er%252Fandreasx1958%2523p%252Fa%252Fu%252F1%252FFT d2wBcSUU0&scoville=1&debug%5FvideoId=FTd2wBcSUU0&pd=0&debug%5Fdate=Tue%20Nov%2023%2021%3A57%3A14%20GMT%2 B0200%202010&playerh=390&ps=default&md=1&el=profilepage&fs=0&vh=144

J_Player
11-23-2010, 08:12 PM
I THINK THIS PD WORKING.........................debug%5FplaybackQu ality=small&smoothing=1&w=480&vq=auto&fmt=34&sd=BC15C8504HH1290542079232852&plid=AASVvcd8G2tyfVli&autoplay=1&h=360&nsiabbl=45825&nsiabl=5%2E016&referrer=None&vid=PIEhSFOPdRCqTXUErIiS%5FBfw6r4fhXlKC&nsivbbl=60701&debug%5FsourceData=BC15C8504HH1290542079232852&nsipbps=22537%2E890179995444&nsivbl=4%2E984&cfps=10%2E013351134846461&screenh=768&vw=192&debug%5FflashVersion=WIN%2010%2C0%2C45%2C2&playerw=640&screenw=1024&hl=el%5FGR&eurl=http%253A%252F%252Fwww%2Eyoutube%2Ecom%252Fus er%252Fandreasx1958%2523p%252Fa%252Fu%252F1%252FFT d2wBcSUU0&scoville=1&debug%5FvideoId=FTd2wBcSUU0&pd=0&debug%5Fdate=Tue%20Nov%2023%2021%3A57%3A14%20GMT%2 B0200%202010&playerh=390&ps=default&md=1&el=profilepage&fs=0&vh=144I see you have discovered the secret formula to calibrate the PD.

Happy treasure hunting
J_P

takhslambos
11-23-2010, 09:51 PM
not yet

Qiaozhi
11-23-2010, 11:15 PM
not yet
So what was the gobbledy gook you posted? Was it supposed to be a link to a video?
If so, then something went horribly wrong with your cut-and-paste.

Geo
11-24-2010, 05:18 AM
Hi.
The Pistol at photo is not the Pistol from Morgan.

Regards

GOLDEN LILLY
11-24-2010, 05:28 AM
Hi Geo,
How can you be so sure if the photo above is different from the one owned by Morgan? What is the difference if any? Pls. tell us.

Regards

takhslambos
11-24-2010, 10:26 AM
http://www.google.gr/#q=youtube+andreasx1958&hl=el&rlz=1R2GGLT_elGR354&prmd=v&source=univ&tbs=vid:1&tbo=u&ei=PT3sTNahL4OohAfs9qHNDA&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&ct=title&resnum=2&ved=0CCcQqwQwAQ&fp=5012d9369c648f64

takhslambos
11-24-2010, 10:27 AM
WHAT DO YOU THINK?THIS IS WORKING?

WM6
11-24-2010, 10:53 AM
WHAT DO YOU THINK?THIS IS WORKING?

No doubt. Fully working. Like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOway3BgPxE

Qiaozhi
11-24-2010, 12:55 PM

I wonder how many people were actually suckered into building it. :lol:

ANDREAS
11-24-2010, 01:45 PM

My country say "if fox cannot hunting a chicken.. fox say ... i don't like meat"
I say.... if you cannot find solution for this, better you say.. i don't know:frown:
It's funny publish video with toy and you believe this toy.. it's same PD:nono:
Yes!!!! This video's is my video's.
This PD is real. I try build this 3 months, with study and experiments :nerd:. This is not toy:nono:. Interest here... this is a clone (Alonso PD), WITHOUT HELP OR.... VISIT PORTUGAL:lol::lol::lol:.
Do you want more infos.. Sorry i cannot. You know experts (PD copy-men) if you want help:cool:.
About tests. I make tests with my daughter, with trekking and search lucky -scrap metal.
Now you know .. why video are amateur with mobile-phone. Next week i try find depth targets. I have long-way find all tips and understand well "know-how" with this
best regards

WM6
11-24-2010, 01:53 PM
Next week i try find depth targets. I have long-way find all tips and understand well "know-how" with this

Good luck. Wish you full success.

ANDREAS
11-24-2010, 02:00 PM
Good luck. Wish you full success.
Thank you very much, my friend. I hope this PD can detect depth targets. It's so difficult make updates with stability results. Some times.. i say "i must be stop:angry:"

WM6
11-24-2010, 02:06 PM
Thank you very much, my friend. I hope this PD can detect depth targets. It's so difficult make updates with stability results. Some times.. i say "i must be stop:angry:"

Hope dies last, my friend.

If all is only on your account, there is no problem.

Geo
11-24-2010, 06:30 PM
My country say "if fox cannot hunting a chicken.. fox say ... i don't like meat"
I say.... if you cannot find solution for this, better you say.. i don't know:frown:
It's funny publish video with toy and you believe this toy.. it's same PD:nono:
Yes!!!! This video's is my video's.
This PD is real. I try build this 3 months, with study and experiments :nerd:. This is not toy:nono:. Interest here... this is a clone (Alonso PD), WITHOUT HELP OR.... VISIT PORTUGAL:lol::lol::lol:.
Do you want more infos.. Sorry i cannot. You know experts (PD copy-men) if you want help:cool:.
About tests. I make tests with my daughter, with trekking and search lucky -scrap metal.
Now you know .. why video are amateur with mobile-phone. Next week i try find depth targets. I have long-way find all tips and understand well "know-how" with this
best regards

Οσο και να σε πονεσε δεν θα σου πω τα μυστικα:lol::lol:
Προσεξε μηπως πιαστει η μεση σου απο το ερπειν που πρεπει να κανεις :lol::lol:.
Γιατι δεν το δουλευεις ορθιος????? φοβασαι το φαινομενο ουρανου γης????
Οσο καταφερες να πατενταρεις σωστα το Iconos αλλο τοσο θα καταφερεις και αυτο.
Αν και στην αντιγραφη θεωρεισαι καλος:lol:, εδω δεν προκειται να το πετυχεις:razz::razz:.

Geo
11-24-2010, 06:35 PM
Hi Geo,
How can you be so sure if the photo above is different from the one owned by Morgan? What is the difference if any? Pls. tell us.

Regards

Very simple.... i know the PD of Morgan. The rear side is different

Regards:)

ANDREAS
11-24-2010, 07:35 PM
Οσο και να σε πονεσε δεν θα σου πω τα μυστικα:lol::lol:
Προσεξε μηπως πιαστει η μεση σου απο το ερπειν που πρεπει να κανεις :lol::lol:.
Γιατι δεν το δουλευεις ορθιος????? φοβασαι το φαινομενο ουρανου γης????
Οσο καταφερες να πατενταρεις σωστα το Iconos αλλο τοσο θα καταφερεις και αυτο.
Αν και στην αντιγραφη θεωρεισαι καλος:lol:, εδω δεν προκειται να το πετυχεις:razz::razz:.
I see again attack my person. It's time stop.. all your idiots effect for me (without smilies)
Do you want a gift again? Sorry i have not for you. Your say here "δεν θα σου πω μυστικα...translate I don't say you secrets". Ha!Ha!Ha! I think, you are dog and you want infos or you want food? I don't like glory.. i don't like present my person "guru". This is only...for you. You live only for present your person guru
I love results without help or visit portugal (maybe ... you don't go visit portugal.. who knows).
You like present threads with your PD or everything for "glory"... but i cannot see a video with your toys-machine.You are egoist and you like make attack. Now it's time, you see again all really. After your last post , my sense is....you are been afraid .... because you see a real clone with real results without ground or sky effect.. without detect north lines, only detection target... with discrimination.. with stability and this PD cannot detect a coin .. with your dreams-false infos distance on air.
You say only bla!bla! This this your choice
You believe your person expert. OK you are expert BRAVO!!! You have a PD for you? BRAVO again. You know secrets for this PD? BRAVO!BRAVO!
Final for me and stop here... you are incurious and without value for me.. search other members here or greek forum.. for present your "joke face"
If you have green face now....do you want a gift PD for ..... your face?

Geo
11-24-2010, 08:43 PM
I see again attack my person. It's time stop.. all your idiots effect for me (without smilies)
Do you want a gift again? Sorry i have not for you. Your say here "δεν θα σου πω μυστικα...translate I don't say you secrets". Ha!Ha!Ha! I think, you are dog and you want infos or you want food? I don't like glory.. i don't like present my person "guru". This is only...for you. You live only for present your person guru
I love results without help or visit portugal (maybe ... you don't go visit portugal.. who knows).
You like present threads with your PD or everything for "glory"... but i cannot see a video with your toys-machine.You are egoist and you like make attack. Now it's time, you see again all really. After your last post , my sense is....you are been afraid .... because you see a real clone with real results without ground or sky effect.. without detect north lines, only detection target... with discrimination.. with stability and this PD cannot detect a coin .. with your dreams-false infos distance on air.
You say only bla!bla! This this your choice

You believe your person expert. OK you are expert BRAVO!!! You have a PD for you? BRAVO again. You know secrets for this PD? BRAVO!BRAVO!
Final for me and stop here... you are incurious and without value for me.. search other members here or greek forum.. for present your "joke face"
If you have green face now....do you want a gift PD for ..... your face?

Βρε ταλαιπωρε (ναι απο εδω και περα στα στα ψελνω στα Ελληνικα για να τα βλεπουν και οι γνωστοι σου) ποιος ζητησε κατι απο εσενα??? Εισαι εσυ ικανος να δωσεις κατι σε εμενα??
Ποιο???? το κλεμενο Positron του Αλεξανδριδη??? Εεεεεε
Το Iconos toy Λιαντη????
Το Αρτεμις του Αλονσο????
Ποιο δωρο???? Κανε πρωτα κατι δικο σου και μετα τα λεμε. Εχεις προβλημα που πηγα στην Πορτογαλια???? Νομιζεις πηγα να αντιγραψω το πιστολι??? Εαν ηταν ετσι οταν μου ελεγε ο μοργκαν να παμε στο βουνο για ψαξιμο θα πηγαινα αλλα εγω προτιμησα να δω τα αξιοθαιατα του Φαρο. Αλλα εσυ που να ξερεις απο αυτα. Εσυ εισαι μονο να αντιγραφεις και να εισπρατεις. Σε μερικες μερες θα παρουσιασω εδω μερικους παλιους "εταιρους σου" για να πουν τι σοι εισαι. Απο εδω και περα θα τα πω ολα και θα τα δειξω ολα οτι μου εστειλες. Ο σεβασμος τελειωσε!!!!!!!!

ANDREAS
11-24-2010, 10:02 PM
Poor man!!!
First i think you want your attention. You make many-many attacks Michel-Emil LTD without invoice for your Iconos PD. All your posts here and greek forums are record
by Michel-Emil LTD company. If you have invoice.. i think you have not problem... but if you have not, you know what happened (Libel -negative marketing).
If you have money.. i think you need this money for help... if company contact with you.
About me. I have not problem . Maybe i need search my email copies... maybe i have interest infos.
About PD. What can i do with my PD, is my problem.. Why you have problem with my PD? I think you need more infos, if you want make a real clone.
bye

Geo
11-25-2010, 04:55 AM
Poor man!!!
First i think you want your attention. You make many-many attacks Michel-Emil LTD without invoice for your Iconos PD. All your posts here and greek forums are record
by Michel-Emil LTD company. If you have invoice.. i think you have not problem... but if you have not, you know what happened (Libel -negative marketing).
If you have money.. i think you need this money for help... if company contact with you.
About me. I have not problem . Maybe i need search my email copies... maybe i have interest infos.
About PD. What can i do with my PD, is my problem.. Why you have problem with my PD? I think you need more infos, if you want make a real clone.
bye

Χαχαχα το προσπαθες να με φοβισεις??? Δεν περναει.
Τιμολογιο απο που??? απο το κουκλαδικο:lol: Μηπως εννοεις ενα απλο χαρτι χωρις καμια σχεση με την εφορεια??? Ναι, επικοινωνηστε μαζι μου να σας πω τον αριθμο του τιμολογιου:lol: .Ξερεις εσυ, του Γιαννη απο Ιωαννινα, του Θοδωρη απο Τριπολη, του Βασιλη απο Κατερινη κλπ.
Μηπως αυτα που γραφεις θυμιζουν το νημα του Carl με το Η3Tec?? Φοβιζεις δημοσια για να σταματησω???:lol:
Τα τηλεφωνα μου τα εχεις, δωστα οπου νομιζεις.

takhslambos
12-18-2010, 10:43 PM
IS SOME ONE BUILD AND TEST THIS PISTOL DETECTOR?IT S WORKING? http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9819&stc=1&d=1253122585
IS SOMEONE BUILD AND TEST THIS PD????IS ANY MORE INFORMATION FOR THIS PD?IS SOMEONE ??? PLEASE HELP.....MY EMAIL IS koykoynas1@yahoo.gr

detectoman
12-19-2010, 02:29 AM
takhslambos, this project is only for lrlsmans what have extreme patiente, if you unknow the right coil specification, and distances and equilibration, radios, etc you can be soon lossed in electronician extense jungle, but these work
takhslambos este proyecto es solo para detectoristas muy visionarios y con extrema paciencia, si no se conoce la correcta especificacion y distancias y gap´ entre las bobinas usted facilemente se perdera en la jungla de las conjeturas, es el proyecto casi imposible de un genio de la detectronica, alonso de america! ni siquiera morgan puede repetir con exito su primer exitoso clon, y yo tambien casi he abandonado mi proyecto y con muy poco rango, sinembargo es nuestro hooby y me gusta, y nuevas experimentaciones hago sobre el, poner un pd a funcionar mas bien seria una cuestion de suerte´

WM6
12-19-2010, 12:16 PM
takhslambos, this project is only for lrlsmans what have extreme patiente, if you unknow the right coil specification, and distances and equilibration, radios, etc you can be soon lossed in electronician extense jungle, but these work

´

Yes dear detectoman, extreme patience or extreme naivity.

This is only one variety of PD pistol an can work only as a very weak metal detector, mean only from "extreme" vicinity.

This scheme has never worked and never will work, to no one, as real LRL.

So: dream it or reject it - result will be the same.

detectoman
12-19-2010, 09:45 PM
mm m

takhslambos
12-19-2010, 11:48 PM
ok then mineoro is much better than alonso pd.dont you think?????

WM6
12-20-2010, 07:57 AM
ok then mineoro is much better than alonso pd.dont you think?????

Agree, mineoro is much better than alonso PD in find nothing.

takhslambos
12-20-2010, 09:53 PM
ok.but if this lrl is no good to found nothing then i think is no lrl that is working.are you agree??? or you know any lrl that is realy working.

WM6
12-20-2010, 11:31 PM
ok.but if this lrl is no good to found nothing then i think is no lrl that is working.are you agree??? or you know any lrl that is realy working.

Agree. To be honest, both are working as a weak MD from vicinity to easily scam naive buyers, but far away from any possibilities of remote detecting.

I already put the scheme of working semi-LRL (not kilometers but couple of meters away) for you on another forum here. It not depend of air humidity, proper continents, soil vibration, negative mood, etc. Not adequate for single coin searching, but only for something bigger. After you successful build it (transmitter part), you can check it (in complete with CS33XD) and test with success, repeatedly. It is public, with complete schematic and PCB, so take it or leave it.

takhslambos
12-21-2010, 06:23 PM
can you be more specifc:lets seposed that we hade 1 metre inside the ground one metal box 20x20 foul of gold coins.from how far the cscope will located?i meen what from what distanse??????

WM6
12-22-2010, 08:20 AM
can you be more specifc:lets seposed that we hade 1 metre inside the ground one metal box 20x20 foul of gold coins.from how far the cscope will located?i meen what from what distanse??????

It depend of Transmitter positon (e.g.: if you put transmitter right over the target you can not detect your box). So for same terrain you have to scan repeatedly with transmitter on (say 3) different position and not too near expected target position. You can try with different antenna orientation too. 20*20cm metal box are relative small and at 1m deep you can not expect to reach detecting distance more that 5m away. Maybe more in ideal circumstances. You cannot detect gold but metal box.

I think distance is not so important, because at the end you need to go and search in vicinity of target, so no matter before or after. More important is to get data of target position and how deep it is. Using known T/R method which go satisfactory deep it is hard to pinpoint something, not to say how you can measure how deep target is. With proposed method you can prety accurate pinpoint (bigger) targets and even measure its depth.

takhslambos
12-22-2010, 10:01 PM
my friend the distance is very inportant for me.not the deep what i m looking for is max 1 metre deep.but i need a machine to locate yhis caint of metal box at list 4 meters away from me 360 degrees around me.because i have to walk many kilometres in the mountens in order to locate the metal boxes.as much long is detect the detector is more easy for me to found the boxes.and remember in the mountens you can walk only inside the paths thats whay the detector must give the direction of the box in order to clean a path from the wild trees and this is very dificald.I HOPE NOW YOU UNDESTAND WHAT CAINT OF DETECTOR I NEED.

takhslambos
12-22-2010, 10:04 PM
THATS WAY I NEED ONE LRL .TO LOCATE THE EXACT DEEP I WILL USED MY OTHER DETECTORS CSCOPE 9000HPX,AND GARETT GT2500 WITH TWO BOX ANTENAS.

Morgan
12-22-2010, 11:20 PM
my friend the distance is very inportant for me.not the deep what i m looking for is max 1 metre deep.but i need a machine to locate yhis caint of metal box at list 4 meters away from me 360 degrees around me.because i have to walk many kilometres in the mountens in order to locate the metal boxes.as much long is detect the detector is more easy for me to found the boxes.and remember in the mountens you can walk only inside the paths thats whay the detector must give the direction of the box in order to clean a path from the wild trees and this is very dificald.I HOPE NOW YOU UNDESTAND WHAT CAINT OF DETECTOR I NEED.

You need bulldozer to cut the trees and then be patient and search all the place with a good Pulse Induction detector or a good one TWO BOX .

WM6
12-22-2010, 11:38 PM
You need bulldozer to cut the trees and then be patient and search all the place with a good Pulse Induction detector or a good one TWO BOX .

Or all in one: Two Box Buldozer.

WM6
12-23-2010, 12:08 AM
.I HOPE NOW YOU UNDESTAND WHAT CAINT OF DETECTOR I NEED

><

takhslambos
12-23-2010, 03:27 PM
><
what is this?is the cscope?is in two parts rx and tx?

takhslambos
12-23-2010, 03:32 PM
with the bulldozer i will clean all the mountens? very ironic thanks......i speak suriusly and you make fun of me.this not good aditiute .....any how i dont maint .but like this we dont came to any conclutions...

WM6
12-23-2010, 03:39 PM
what is this?is the cscope?is in two parts rx and tx?

Sure it is two parts (CScope RX and handmade TX). What I am talking about all times?

If there exist strong enough radio station signal at 33kHz, you even do not need handmade TX.

Morgan
12-24-2010, 10:43 PM
with the bulldozer i will clean all the mountens? very ironic thanks......i speak suriusly and you make fun of me.this not good aditiute .....any how i dont maint .but like this we dont came to any conclutions...

Its not ironic,its reality.

The FG79 resuts you told to me in PM (if you tell the true) are very good and with this device maybe you can find the other 3 boxes.
So,why you are looking for other LRL ? The answer is becouse you lie and not found nothing with your FG 79... unfortunatly

I´m searching about performances of LRL´s and not like when people lie. This put again MINEORO as a fake LRL.
I can say here,my results with all mineoro are crap,but with PD i allways find something.
Anyway i still searching,trying to understand and believe if with mineoro exist possibility to find gold at DISTANCES up to 20 m.

Geo
12-25-2010, 07:38 AM
Its not ironic,its reality.

The FG79 resuts you told to me in PM (if you tell the true) are very good and with this device maybe you can find the other 3 boxes.
So,why you are looking for other LRL ? The answer is becouse you lie and not found nothing with your FG 79... unfortunatly

I´m searching about performances of LRL´s and not like when people lie. This put again MINEORO as a fake LRL.
I can say here,my results with all mineoro are crap,but with PD i allways find something.
Anyway i still searching,trying to understand and believe if with mineoro exist possibility to find gold at DISTANCES up to 20 m.

Hi Morgan.
You will find a big treasure at 10..20 or 30m but not a coin.
We must forget the ion champer and to see it as an electrostatic detector with the inside loops.

J_Player
12-25-2010, 04:16 PM
Hi Morgan.
You will find a big treasure at 10..20 or 30m but not a coin.
We must forget the ion champer and to see it as an electrostatic detector with the inside loops.
Regards:)Hi Geo,
You believe the ion chamber of Mineoro is not working?
You think Mineoro ion chamber does not detect ions of long time buried treasure?

I also think ion chamber is not detecting ions of long time buried treasure.
But I have not taken Mineoro LRL into the field for testing to see if the ion chamber is working or not.

You remember the Ivconic electrostatic detector and zahori electrostatic detector.
Do you think these electrostatic detectors can locate treasure as well as a Mineoro locator?

Best wishes,
J_P

Rudy
12-25-2010, 05:01 PM
Hi Geo,

You remember the Ivconic electrostatic detector and zahori electrostatic detector.
Do you think these electrostatic detectors can locate treasure as well as a Mineoro locator?

Best wishes,
J_P

A strict parsing of that paragraph leads one to say that yes, they can locate treasure as well as Mineoro. :lol:

J_Player
12-25-2010, 05:06 PM
A strict parsing of that paragraph leads one to say that yes, they can locate treasure as well as Mineoro. :lol:Hi Rudy,
This is also my opinion, that the performance of the zahori and Ivconic electrostatic detectors is about the same as a Mineoro LRLs.
But I am looking for some believable reports from people who tried both when treasure hunting. People who have seen how they compare with hands-on experience.
I think Geo tells true stories about his treasure hunting experiences. And Morgan too.
Maybe Morgan also knows how the Mineoro LRLs compare to the Zahori and Ivconic electrostatic detectors for finding treasure.

Best wishes, :)
J_P

Morgan
12-26-2010, 02:10 AM
Hi Rudy,
This is also my opinion, that the performance of the zahori and Ivconic electrostatic detectors is about the same as a Mineoro LRLs.
But I am looking for some believable reports from people who tried both when treasure hunting. People who have seen how they compare with hands-on experience.
I think Geo tells true stories about his treasure hunting experiences. And Morgan too.
Maybe Morgan also knows how the Mineoro LRLs compare to the Zahori and Ivconic electrostatic detectors for finding treasure.

J_P

What i know about MINEORO ,some people tell me they found treasures,amount of 1kg to 17 kg,distances from 40 m to 400 m,but i only believe if i get the same results.
I already sent many emails for the mineoro propaganda,the people who found big treasures or single gold objects ,but no answer...
My experiences with MINEORO, 1,5 V battery spark--1 m , TV screen --3 m ,economy lamp 14 w -- 2m . Note that i have even better results using the last project PD passive receiver, and is low cost 10 Euro material, but MINEORO cost BIG MONEY !!!!
I´m sure if MINEORO can found big treasure at 400m the PD receiver can do the same.

Geo
12-26-2010, 05:44 AM
Hi Geo,
You believe the ion chamber of Mineoro is not working?
You think Mineoro ion chamber does not detect ions of long time buried treasure?

I also think ion chamber is not detecting ions of long time buried treasure.
But I have not taken Mineoro LRL into the field for testing to see if the ion chamber is working or not.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.

I don't believe to ion champer of Mineoro for a simple reason. All you have proved many times that there are not ion gold above of the ground (as Mineoro says).
I never tried Zahori or Ivconic ion detector so i can't compare them with Mineoro.
For me the Mineoro works with the internal loop and a simple "receiver" and all the other (champer... AVR etc) are only for to seem a very complex detector and to ask a lot of money.
Also Esteban said that Zahori needs some mods to work as LRL.

Geo
12-26-2010, 05:51 AM
What i know about MINEORO ,some people tell me they found treasures,amount of 1kg to 17 kg,distances from 40 m to 400 m,but i only believe if i get the same results.
I already sent many emails for the mineoro propaganda,the people who found big treasures or single gold objects ,but no answer...
My experiences with MINEORO, 1,5 V battery spark--1 m , TV screen --3 m ,economy lamp 14 w -- 2m . Note that i have even better results using the last project PD passive receiver, and is low cost 10 Euro material, but MINEORO cost BIG MONEY !!!!
I´m sure if MINEORO can found big treasure at 400m the PD receiver can do the same.

When i was own of the PDC210 i tried it in the lab giving signal with the Signal generator. It received a lot of frequencies..... (very bad receiver or it wanted to receive at a big band of frequencies)
I had a video of it ( no good quality), if i will find it i will post here.

J_Player
12-26-2010, 12:01 PM
Here we have the answers from people who actually made the tests... see what they saw:

I don't believe to ion champer of Mineoro for a simple reason. All you have proved many times that there are not ion gold above of the ground (as Mineoro says).
I never tried Zahori or Ivconic ion detector so i can't compare them with Mineoro.
For me the Mineoro works with the internal loop and a simple "receiver" and all the other (champer... AVR etc) are only for to seem a very complex detector and to ask a lot of money.
Also Esteban said that Zahori needs some mods to work as LRL.From what we read from Morgan and Geo, it appears they believe they get medium range detection with their pistol detectors. But they think the Mineoro detectors do not help them find treasure very well.

Geo and Morgan say Mineoro LRLs will find some short range detection of sparks, but they never see real treasure detection from long range with Mineoro. When Morgan hears reports from people who say they find long range detection... these are fake reports because these people never answer their email to confirm their long range detection. Geo and Morgan confirm Carl-NC's findings to say the Mineoro can detect sparks from some small distance -- but they are not good for finding treasure.
Geo and Morgan say the Mineoro will cost BIG money, but will not detect as well as PD for cost of very small money.
See Morgan new PD complete project above... maybe $20 US for parts, not more than $5000 like Mineoro. :nono:

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
12-26-2010, 01:21 PM
Here we have the answers from people who actually made the tests... see what they saw:

From what we read from Morgan and Geo, it appears they believe they get medium range detection with their pistol detectors. But they think the Mineoro detectors do not help them find treasure very well.

Geo and Morgan say Mineoro LRLs will find some short range detection of sparks, but they never see real treasure detection from long range with Mineoro. When Morgan hears reports from people who say they find long range detection... these are fake reports because these people never answer their email to confirm their long range detection. Geo and Morgan confirm Carl-NC's findings to say the Mineoro can detect sparks from some small distance -- but they are not good for finding treasure.
Geo and Morgan say the Mineoro will cost BIG money, but will not detect as well as PD for cost of very small money.
See Morgan new PD complete project above... maybe $20 US for parts, not more than $5000 like Mineoro. :nono:

Best wishes,
J_P

Ι believe that Mineoro is not good to locate a coin but it is able to locate a big treasure at 10... 30 meters distance

J_Player
12-26-2010, 06:36 PM
Ι believe that Mineoro is not good to locate a coin but it is able to locate a big treasure at 10... 30 meters distance

How big of treasure do you think Mineoro can locate from 30 meters? Maybe treasure of the size of 30cm diameter?

Other question: Do you think you can build a simple radio receiver that will detect treasure with equal results of using Mineoro, or maybe better results from the radio receiver?

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
12-26-2010, 08:46 PM
Hi Geo,
How big of treasure do you think Mineoro can locate from 30 meters? Maybe treasure of the size of 30cm diameter?

Other question: Do you think you can build a simple radio receiver that will detect treasure with equal results of using Mineoro, or maybe better results from the radio receiver?

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
1. At least at dimentions 20x30cm...
2. I don't know..... there are many parameters. The "(Ion champer)" and the main loop of the pcb are connecting to a simple amplifier and after it the signal go to AVR for compare and for out to the buzzer. Nothing special.....
If we will understand what exactly is happening then a good "radio" maybe to give better results.

Regards

Morgan
12-26-2010, 11:13 PM

Here we have the original DC 2008

And everyone can see the PD passive receiver inside,SO ,ITS THE SAME.

J_Player
12-26-2010, 11:14 PM
Hi J_P.
1. At least at dimentions 20x30cm...
2. I don't know..... there are many parameters. The "(Ion champer)" and the main loop of the pcb are connecting to a simple amplifier and after it the signal go to AVR for compare and for out to the buzzer. Nothing special.....
If we will understand what exactly is happening then a good "radio" maybe to give better results.

RegardsThen you are not certain we understand exactly what is happening with the signal in the Mineoro locator?
We see several ordinary amplifier functions in the Mineoro, and ordinary receiving loops, also an oscillator and a crystal to drive a digital signal processor on some models.
But as far as I know, nobody knows what this signal processor is set to do... maybe not simple comparator. You can see it has a connection to one of the ion chamber conductors.

From all appearances, I found nothing in the Mineoro circuitry which could detect treasure from any distance except possibly by using the method that geologists use to probe VLF anomalies for identifying things in the ground.
What I see in the Mineoro circuitry does not appear to be optimized for finding treasure by this method, so I suspect a simple radio receiver would perform better than the Mineoro for finding treasure.
And a well designed VLF receiver could do much better (maybe C-Scope or other like PD).

However, if we knew exactly what the signal processor was doing, then maybe some of the other circuitry would begin to make some sense.
Even if the theory of detection was wrong, the electronics might become understandable.

J_P

J_Player
12-26-2010, 11:39 PM

And everyone can see the PD passive receiver inside,SO ,ITS THE SAME.Hi Morgan,
We see a passive receiver is only part of the DC 2008. This receiver is not the same as the PD receiver.
It operates on different frequency and has a much different ferrite connected along with a large loop, and it has other things connected, such as ion chamber and IR LED circuit, etc.

This is not the same as the PD, and we have heard it does not perform the same either.
I wonder why Mineoro added the extra parts and circuits in the DC 2008 when we can easily see the PD works better without these extra parts and circuits?

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
12-27-2010, 05:36 AM

And everyone can see the PD passive receiver inside,SO ,ITS THE SAME.

Hi Morgan.
This magnet receiver (PCB5 of the pd) there is not in the original DC2008. Look it, it has different color, the wires are diferent etc.... i think Esteban with it wanted to hide the original magnet detector from us.

Geo
12-27-2010, 05:45 AM
Then you are not certain we understand exactly what is happening with the signal in the Mineoro locator?
We see several ordinary amplifier functions in the Mineoro, and ordinary receiving loops, also an oscillator and a crystal to drive a digital signal processor on some models.
But as far as I know, nobody knows what this signal processor is set to do... maybe not simple comparator. You can see it has a connection to one of the ion chamber conductors.

From all appearances, I found nothing in the Mineoro circuitry which could detect treasure from any distance except possibly by using the method that geologists use to probe VLF anomalies for identifying things in the ground.
What I see in the Mineoro circuitry does not appear to be optimized for finding treasure by this method, so I suspect a simple radio receiver would perform better than the Mineoro for finding treasure.
And a well designed VLF receiver could do much better (maybe C-Scope or other like PD).

However, if we knew exactly what the signal processor was doing, then maybe some of the other circuitry would begin to make some sense.
Even if the theory of detection was wrong, the electronics might become understandable.

J_P

Hi J_P.
The processor is doing nothing!!!
It takes the signal from amplifiers so to compare it and to give output to the beeper, and also it gives a pulse 10Hz to the middle electrode of the "Ion Champer". Nothing else.
I have a schematic, but i want to edit it (to avoid known problems:lol:)
For me the way that the Mineoro can find a treasure is the electrostatic and magnetic fields.....

Geo
12-27-2010, 05:54 AM
Hi Morgan,
We see a passive receiver is only part of the DC 2008. This receiver is not the same as the PD receiver.
It operates on different frequency and has a much different ferrite connected along with a large loop, and it has other things connected, such as ion chamber and IR LED circuit, etc.

This is not the same as the PD, and we have heard it does not perform the same either.
I wonder why Mineoro added the extra parts and circuits in the DC 2008 when we can easily see the PD works better without these extra parts and circuits?

Best wishes,
J_P

PD is not Mineoro. PD is from Alonso..... and inside the DC2008 it makes the same work.... simple it works at a different frequency (not very big difference).
But i want your opinion about the second small loop that there is on the pcb of every model of Mineoro.

J_Player
12-27-2010, 07:12 AM
PD is not Mineoro. PD is from Alonso..... and inside the DC2008 it makes the same work.... simple it works at a different frequency (not very big difference).
But i want your opinion about the second small loop that there is on the pcb of every model of Mineoro.Hi Geo,
Already I know there are differences between the DC 2008 and the PD. They cannot make the same work because you and Morgan observed big differences in performance.
The PD is from Alonso. But also all the Mineoro locators are from Alonso. He is the designer who makes the Mineoro electronic LRL designs.
And we see the design inside the Mineoro has differences from the PD, and the Mineoro does not perform the same as the PD.

I could not give an opinion of the second small loop unless I knew how it was connected into the circuit.
If I could see a full circuit diagram that shows all of the connections to every coil and ion chamber and IR LEDs and all other components, then I could make an opinion.
But maybe my opinion will still not be correct. Some people have said the small loop printed on the board is to act as a passive reflector in an antenna element.
This does not seem likely to me, but I would have a better idea if I could see the full schematic.

My question remains:
Why did the Mineoro include the extra circuits when we can see the very poor performance... not like the improved performance of the PD when these extra circuits and parts are not present?

Best wishes,
J_P

J_Player
12-27-2010, 07:31 AM
Hi J_P.
The processor is doing nothing!!!
It takes the signal from amplifiers so to compare it and to give output to the beeper, and also it gives a pulse 10Hz to the middle electrode of the "Ion Champer". Nothing else.
I have a schematic, but i want to edit it (to avoid known problems:lol:)
For me the way that the Mineoro can find a treasure is the electrostatic and magnetic fields.....

When you look at the circuit for the Mineoro locators that use a digital signal processor, we see this processor is in the same location where you might put a comparator instead.
This does not mean the processor is performing a comparator function. This is only a guess.

How do we know the processor is not performing other signal processing of the input signals?
Have you seen the processor code?
Is it not possible it could be performing filter functions and other signal conditioning functions in order to produce an output?
Even if the processor is performing only a comparator function, this is not the same as doing nothing.

You have also said the signal processor produces a 10 Hz pulse to send to the gold plate inside the ion chamber.
Do you know why this plate is pulsed, and not held at a constant voltage?

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
12-27-2010, 07:56 AM
Hi Geo,
Already I know there are differences between the DC 2008 and the PD. They cannot make the same work because you and Morgan observed big differences in performance.
The PD is from Alonso. But also all the Mineoro locators are from Alonso. He is the designer who makes the Mineoro electronic LRL designs.
And we see the design inside the Mineoro has differences from the PD, and the Mineoro does not perform the same as the PD.

I could not give an opinion of the second small loop unless I knew how it was connected into the circuit.
If I could see a full circuit diagram that shows all of the connections to every coil and ion chamber and IR LEDs and all other components, then I could make an opinion.
But maybe my opinion will still not be correct. Some people have said the small loop printed on the board is to act as a passive reflector in an antenna element.
This does not seem likely to me, but I would have a better idea if I could see the full schematic.

My question remains:
Why did the Mineoro include the extra circuits when we can see the very poor performance... not like the improved performance of the PD when these extra circuits and parts are not present?

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi.
The owner of Mineoro was Damasio (i don't know now). Alonso was the designer and maybe to has a small percentage.....
Now. Why to include the extra circuits when we can see the very poor performance.... it is simple!!!. First they like to show a complex machine and maybe as Esteban wrote many times they maybe like to prevent a "double" detector.... ionic and magnetic.
Maybe on afternoon to post here the schematic of FG79 , so i hope that you will understand better than me about this.....

hung
12-27-2010, 09:29 AM
Hello Geo,

The owner of Mineoro was Damasio (i don't know now). Alonso was the designer and maybe to has a small percentage.....

No. Sorry, wrong information.

Damasio was the developer of the Mineoro design such as the ionic chamber, loop and circuitry concept with inovations he already had achieved in the 60's and also employed in his 2box machines, besides knowing the physics about it. Alonso contributed with the electronics of the receiver and its inovative aproach. They found a way to 'blend' their things into a unique one.
Both met in late 50's and started the partnership trading ideas and experiences about the phenomena.

You are also mistaken on some statements. It's not a 'simple' amplifier as you say. There is much more to it than you can imagine and yes, there are ions involved exactly as they claim in the explanations that you still don't seem to comprehend.

I have always liked the Mineoros as you know. So recently I decided to 'create' my own machine to add to our LRL system here.
I am in the final stages of designing a Mineoro type LRL to my taste.
It will feature state of the art electronics and components, a multi processor and a laser among other features, keeping the same traditional box shape.
I might show a picture of it in the future.

Leto
12-27-2010, 10:28 AM
It will feature state of the art electronics and components, a multi processor and a laser among other features, keeping the same traditional box shape.

This statement alone makes my skin crawl..

Geo
12-27-2010, 11:25 AM
Hello Geo,

No. Sorry, wrong information.

Damasio was the developer of the Mineoro design such as the ionic chamber, loop and circuitry concept with inovations he already had achieved in the 60's and also employed in his 2box machines, besides knowing the physics about it. Alonso contributed with the electronics of the receiver and its inovative aproach. They found a way to 'blend' their things into a unique one.
Both met in late 50's and started the partnership trading ideas and experiences about the phenomena.

You are also mistaken on some statements. It's not a 'simple' amplifier as you say. There is much more to it than you can imagine and yes, there are ions involved exactly as they claim in the explanations that you still don't seem to comprehend.

I have always liked the Mineoros as you know. So recently I decided to 'create' my own machine to add to our LRL system here.
I am in the final stages of designing a Mineoro type LRL to my taste.
I might show a picture of it in the future.

Hi Hung, thanks for the info:)
Today i will attach a schematic of the FG79, so you will see that i have right. I don't know what is happening at the new models, but i believe that it is one of the same!!!
I will wait with big interesting for your LRL design.

Geo
12-27-2010, 01:06 PM
On the thread Mineoro210-part2 you can find the schematic of the Mineoro FG79 without the prices of the components. I will give a full schematic with components after some days when i will collect all them ( i have the most of them but not all)

Regards

detectoman
12-27-2010, 02:05 PM
i think differences of functions, ineer pd vs min are only of range,and apply, pd function to nearby, mineoro cant do easly, pd is by liitle deep less distance, mineoro is for veins great o further emission of ions
yo pienso que si hay diferencia de funciones, entre el pd y el mineoro, y son solo en distinto rango y aplicacion, el pd funciona a lo cercas y a menos profundidad, por tener menos potencia es mas estable, el mineoro funciona a lo lejos y es mas sensible pero mas erratico, eso aclara porque a lo cercas es de dificil manejo, el mineoro funciona captando iones y a la vez las cargas electrostaticas, la pd es como si enfocara, y el mineoro dispersa su radio de captacion, debido a el loop grande, el pequeno coil es como un reflector parabolico o resonante, el mineoro es mas seleccionador o mas clasificador que la pd, pero el mineoro necesita buenas condiciones de atmosfera y tipo apropiado de suelo, actua bien en la arena, por no ser esta compacta, pero en la arena no se encuentran grandes piezas y su oxidacion es diferente, se necesita un determinado modelo de mineoro para cada campo a explorar eso es lo que yo entiendo es solo teoria

J_Player
12-27-2010, 02:21 PM
This statement alone makes my skin crawl..Hi Leto,
There is no danger for you.
This laser box will be used in South America, far away from the places where you will go treasure hunting.
You will never see the laser or any of the treasure this laser does not find.
You will only hear fantastic stories told in the forum.
So no problem for you.

J_P

detectoman
12-27-2010, 02:24 PM
pd is an pinpoint md & rf rx medium range, this due to omega central point detection, mineoro isnt precise pinpoint but open field detector pd how normal disk detector vs mineoro how an two box capabilites for example
so isnt easy find an coin whit an two box
an md of disk can find and big treasure and coins too

J_Player
12-27-2010, 02:39 PM
Hi Hung, thanks for the info:)
Today i will attach a schematic of the FG79, so you will see that i have right. I don't know what is happening at the new models, but i believe that it is one of the same!!!
I will wait with big interesting for your LRL design.

The part of hung's story we can believe is that Damasio contributed to the design of the Mineoro locators. We see the Alonso design in the center, but with extra circuits and loops added.
We also see the performance is not very good as the PD to show 2 meter detection. Only on very lucky days the Mineoro will become equal to the PD.
Even owners of Mineoro in Brazil have been seen to sell their locators because they say they prefer the better performance of their dowsing rods.
You will see most of the people who say they get good performance from Mineoro are close to the factory.
When you look more distance away from the factory testing grounds, then you hear worse reports of the performance.

Now that Damasio is no longer making the design of the Mineoro locators, Alonso is the designer.
Do you think the new models may have some big changes in the circuit designs?
Will we see parts of the circuit removed in the newer Mineoro LRLs?

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
12-27-2010, 02:54 PM
Hi Geo,
The part of hung's story we can believe is that Damasio contributed to the design of the Mineoro locators. We see the Alonso design in the center, but with extra circuits and loops added.
We also see the performance is not very good as the PD to show 2 meter detection. Only on very lucky days the Mineoro will become equal to the PD.
Even owners of Mineoro in Brazil have been seen to sell their locators because they say they prefer the better performance of their dowsing rods.
You will see most of the people who say they get good performance from Mineoro are close to the factory.
When you look more distance away from the factory testing grounds, then you hear worse reports of the performance.

Now that Damasio is no longer making the design of the Mineoro locators, Alonso is the designer.
Do you think the new models may have some big changes in the circuit designs?
Will we see parts of the circuit removed in the newer Mineoro LRLs?

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
I don't wait new technologies inside the Mineoro.
Always Alonso liked to play with with electric and magnetic fields. I believe that he will stay in this technology who he knows very good.
I believe that Alonso is more honest and this is the reason that he is not rich!!!!

Regards

J_Player
12-27-2010, 03:11 PM
Hi.
Now. Why to include the extra circuits when we can see the very poor performance.... it is simple!!!. First they like to show a complex machine and maybe as Esteban wrote many times they maybe like to prevent a "double" detector.... ionic and magnetic.
Maybe on afternoon to post here the schematic of FG79 , so i hope that you will understand better than me about this.....

You may be correct when you say the reason to include the extra circuits to show a complex machine. The extra circuits may not find treasure, but they appear to do something.

To begin, look at the circuit for the small loop. If this is drawn correctly, then it is intended to be a passive element. This loop is located behind the ion chamber in a location you might expect a dish to be placed behind an antenna. However, we do not have any sign of RF connected to the dish or to the antenna. We see the brass rod end of the ion chamber is connected through two series capacitors of unknown values to the un-amplified signal from the large loop after it has been coupled in a transformer. Without component values, it is hard to say how much if any signal exists on the brass rod. It appears to be weak if it exists at all. The small loop appears to be intended as a passive reflector, even though it may not function as one (my opinion). It seems reminiscent of the parabolic dish attached to the Ivconic static detector. In the case of the Ivconic detector, the dish was grounded, or connected to the opposite polarity as the antenna... Not exactly a passive reflector, and not intended to operate as an RF component.

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14076&stc=1&d=1293458467

When you look at the signal processor, we can wonder why to use a signal processor instead of simple transistors?
If it is only comparing the signal strength, a simple comparator would do the job. But they did not use a simple comparator.
They went to the trouble to program a PIC. Why?

Is it possible this signal processor is doing more than simply comparing the input strength and also sending out a 10 Hz signal?
Have you figured out why they are sending that 10 Hz signal yet?
Why they didn't simply leave the gold plate charged at full supply voltage?

Best wishes,
J_P

Fred
12-27-2010, 03:17 PM
Alonso contributed with the electronics of the receiver and its inovative aproach. They found a way to 'blend' their things into a unique one.
this is a very smart approach, as the working "thing" will fool user as to believe they both work.

There is much more to it than you can imagine and yes, there are ions involved exactly as they claim in the explanations that you still don't seem to comprehend.
Nobody does, and not you, obviously.

I have always liked the Mineoros as you know. So recently I decided to 'create' my own machine to add to our LRL system here.I am in the final stages of designing a Mineoro type LRL to my taste.
So the mineoros are not good enough ?
I wish you success, you already explained you were working on this a few times and years ago.I know that for you, it must be a very complicated process.

J_Player
12-27-2010, 04:59 PM
Hi J_P.
I don't wait new technologies inside the Mineoro.
Always Alonso liked to play with with electric and magnetic fields. I believe that he will stay in this technology who he knows very good.
I believe that Alonso is more honest and this is the reason that he is not rich!!!!

RegardsHi Geo,
The Mineoro page shows the new FG-90 "launching".
They say the detection system is: Biotronic Classifier System - BCS

When we look at the pictures, we see the same ion chamber as older models.
Only differences we can see are different control dials on front and different name plate.

Does this mean Biotronic classifier system (BCS) is different from the ion chamber we see above in the schematic? Maybe...
The FG-90 costs $12,580 USD. So we know there must be something really good inside.
And we know it is not dowsing... because it says so on the page. And we still read that it works with ionic principles as they explain in their theory pages.

It looks like the Mineoro marketing has not changed. Maybe the "Biotronic Classifier System" is only new words to make the FG-90 sound like it is new and improved.

Best wishes,
J_P

Fred
12-27-2010, 05:13 PM
:lol::lol:
12.580USD? The most expensive part being the PCB, it had to be large, so we can understand such "smart" designs like this one, used to connect the pot - By wire-! :drool:

Geo
12-27-2010, 05:32 PM
Hi Geo,
The Mineoro page shows the new FG-90 "launching".
They say the detection system is: Biotronic Classifier System - BCS

When we look at the pictures, we see the same ion chamber as older models.
Only differences we can see are different control dials on front and different name plate.

Does this mean Biotronic classifier system (BCS) is different from the ion chamber we see above in the schematic? Maybe...
The FG-90 costs $12,580 USD. So we know there must be something really good inside.
And we know it is not dowsing... because it says so on the page. And we still read that it works with ionic principles as they explain in their theory pages.

It looks like the Mineoro marketing has not changed. Maybe the "Biotronic Classifier System" is only new words to make the FG-90 sound like it is new and improved.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
I don't believe to Mineoro.
12500$ is a very expensive amount for us.... but it is OK for Mineoro:lol:

Regards

Geo
12-27-2010, 05:34 PM
:lol::lol:
12.580USD? The most expensive part being the PCB, it had to be large, so we can understand such "smart" designs like this one, used to connect the pot - By wire-! :drool:

Modern technology!!!!:lol:

J_Player
12-27-2010, 06:35 PM
Modern technology!!!!:lol:Hi Geo,
Sure it is modern technology....

The FG-90 is shown on the Mineoro page as "launching" with special launching price of $12,580.
But we see also on that same FG-90 page "Gold detector 2009".
Maybe it is already 2 years old at the time of launching. :shocked:

Maybe launching has completed, and no more special price of $12,580...
Maybe you must pay full amount of regular price now? :???: **

**(More proof that Mineoro recovers treasure best at the location of the factory -- recovered from the buyer).

Best wishes,
J_P

J_Player
12-27-2010, 07:40 PM
Hi Geo,

We see there are errors in your schematic. After you correct the errors, the schematic will not be a correct schematic for any Mineoro LRL, but it will be a schematic which combines circuits of several Mineoro LRLs. I suppose that is close enough in order to understand how they are intended to function. So let us imagine the mistakes have been corrected and see what this LRL does.

We can see the Alonso pistol detector at the heart of the circuitry. This is basically a VLF passive receiver.
We also see some odd methods to amplify and mix signals with the "ion chamber" and the result is sent to a beeper to beep when treasure is detected.
But there is a problem in understanding these circuits.
We see what looks like a passive reflector that could be used in some very high frequencies, not in a VLF or DC circuit except as a ground plane, which it is not.
So the question is -- what is this ion chamber and how does it help to locate treasure?
We have no developed sciences that describe the ion chamber or its function except HungScience.
But wait... HungScience is full of BS.
So what should we think of the ion chamber? Why is it there?

We could go to the source of where HungScience is developed. As we know, most HungScience actually comes from literature that others publish.
It is mostly copied except the embellishments he interjects. So off to the source.... an old Mineoro page tells what the intended purpose of the ion chamber is.

Originally published on an old Mineoro page
...Although in an infinitely small phenomenom, micro, nano , pico, femto or atto phenomenom, the electrostatic phenomenom occurs as well. It is a electrostatics with the characteristic of the substance created by it. It is the same with a person´s DNA. The negative "ion", in our case, gold "ion" brings its DNA, that is the energy which will tranport it. The "ion" itself generates that transporting energy. This explains the substance classifier. When the negative "ion" finds its twin of opposite polarity, they love each other so intensively, that when they get together they provoke a short-circuit autodestroying themselves. As in the Romeo and Juliet movie, both of them die, but the proof of their death is a flask of poison near them; in the same way, our "passionate ions" also leave a proof of their death in "emiting a crash", which generates an electrical signal so fast as nano, pico, femto or atto seconds , detectable in sensitive electronic circuits and projected for this aim. The classifier just filters the negative 'ions", twin pairs of positivie "ions" produced by the classifier. To this phenomenom, Alonso (60) and Damásio (70) gave the name of "Substance Classifier" or just "Classifier". This denomination was necessary to differentiate from the expression "discrimination",commonly used in other systems of detection by electromagnetic waves. About the "classifier" it is good to inform that it is possible to manufacture classifiers for other metal and non-metal substances. It is possible to classify blood in its kinds; plants and its kinds; drugs and its kinds, etc. at long distance. That is why we announced in the media that we are talking about " A MODERN INVENTION".

The Ionic Chamber

The ionic/electrostatic chamber consists of the external "antenna" in the form of a black tube, plus an elliptical sensor inserted in the plate of the boardcircuit. This sensor in elliptical shape represents an ionic/electrostatic field reflector, similar to the reflectors used in the antique tv aerials, which had deflectors and reflectors to better concentrate the signal received from VHF. The idea of that ionic/electrostatic reflector was originated in those reflectors. This sensor reflects and concentrates like a lens part of the energy that escapes and it is not detected by the "antenna" inside the black tube. This ionic/electrostatic energy is reutilized by the "antenna" increasing the detection capacity of the detector and turning the detection more directional As the detection through electrostatics has the property of polarizing the substrate, an electrical time constant was placed for this depolarization, keeping the sensor neutral to reflect the "ionic/electrostatic" fields. It is good to clarify that electrostatics reflects, concentrates, disperses, and is carried by metals, conductive wires, etc. The same as dynamic electricity. When the Directional Detector is moved into a horizontal or vertical position an static electricity is produced, electrostatics, according to Loeb, necessary in the ionic chamber for the use of positive "ions" which would meet the negative "ions" producing the phenomenom of Long Range Directional Detection with Substance Classifier, as it was explained before. The existent electronic circuits are just amplifiers of the "nano" signal supplied at the moment of the detection. The bigger sensor that surrounds the perimeter of the boardcircuit, is a sensor which reinforces the creation of the electrostatic field when moving the detector to locate any target.So we see in the Mineoro explanation, the gold DNA is actually "the energy that will transport it".
The gold ion itself generates that transporting energy. From this explanation, we can see how Damasio claimed the gold ions entered the ion chamber.

But wait... gold ions cannot enter the ion chamber. The ion chamber is sealed closed so nothing airborne will enter or leave. :???:
Scientists have measured the concentration of gold ions in the air, and found they do not vary significantly.
It is well known that if there is any concentration of ions, they will quickly disperse and blow away in the wind.
Ions in the ground will not look for a way to become airborne, then to enter the Mineoro ion chamber past the protective cover and through the seal.
Is this why Mineoro removed this propaganda from their old pages and replaced it with new propaganda? Do they finally admit there are their explanation is wrong?

How will the negative gold ion find its twin inside the ion chamber when the chamber is sealed?
How will the "passionate ions leave a proof of their death" in emiting a crash which generates an electrical signal at Q1?

Maybe they won't.
Maybe there are no gold ions in the air moving toward the ion chamber.
Maybe the passive receiver is doing its job without any help from an ion chamber...! :shocked:

Can the passive receiver be working like a C-scope works?
Would it work better if the ion chamber and signal mixing circuits were removed?

Nobody knows...
It costs $12,580 USD to find out! :rolleyes:

Best wishes,
J_P

Rudy
12-27-2010, 08:18 PM
Maybe the gold ions get inside the ion chamber via a process of quantum teleportation?
Yeah, that's the ticket. The gold ions see the chamber as a neat place to make a nest and
start a family, ensuring the survival of their DNA, so they teleport themselves there via an
interdimensional quantum hop.

Unfortunately, current science does not apprehend interdimensional quantum hopping.

Leto
12-27-2010, 08:19 PM
Hi Leto,
There is no danger for you.
This laser box will be used in South America, far away from the places where you will go treasure hunting.
You will never see the laser or any of the treasure this laser does not find.
You will only hear fantastic stories told in the forum.
So no problem for you.

J_P

are you sure..? I'm more concerned because of the mighty multi processor.

WM6
12-27-2010, 08:32 PM
Unfortunately, current science does not apprehend interdimensional quantum hopping.

It is not about hopping but hung-ing.

J_Player
12-27-2010, 09:24 PM
are you sure..? I'm more concerned because of the mighty multi processor.As far as we know the multiprocessor is only using a very small amount of its processing power.
It is sending out a 10 Hz square wave and some random beeps to the beeper.
So no problem at present.

But be very careful...
The untapped power of the AT89C2051 should never be underestimated.
If someone should discover the frequency of the universe, there could be universal implications.
Or the frequency of hell could cause all hell to break loose... :shocked:

Now I am getting nervous... :eek:

Best wishes, J_P

Rudy
12-27-2010, 11:25 PM
As far as we know the multiprocessor is only using a very small amount of its processing power.
It is sending out a 10 Hz square wave and some random beeps to the beeper.
So no problem at present.

But be very careful...
The untapped power of the AT89C2051 should never be underestimated.
If someone should discover the frequency of the universe, there could be universal implications.
Or the frequency of hell could cause all hell to break loose... :shocked:

Now I am getting nervous... :eek:

Best wishes, J_P

My God J_P!!!

You are right. If enough of these machines were to be tuned to the cosmic frequency,
it would cause a resonance on a universal scale. Galaxies would tear themselves apart
and the universe, as we know it, would cease to exist. http://bestsmileys.com/scared/7.gif

Morgan
12-28-2010, 01:21 AM
Hi Morgan,

Best wishes,
J_P

In my DC 2008,the circuit similar to PD PCB 5,is under black resin,so it is what they want to hide.As Esteban told,the PD was the Alonso´s prototipe for some Mineoro model.
The other circuits inside DC 2008,as Geo told to you,its to make this device more complex,for them to claim the extra money, 5000 E.

Fred
12-28-2010, 01:35 AM
(...) Galaxies would tear themselves apart
and the universe, as we know it, would cease to exist. http://bestsmileys.com/scared/7.gif

This already happened to Hung.

J_Player
12-28-2010, 02:13 AM
In my DC 2008,the circuit similar to PD PCB 5,is under black resin,so it is what they want to hide.As Esteban told,the PD was the Alonso´s prototipe for some Mineoro model.
The other circuits inside DC 2008,as Geo told to you,its to make this device more complex,for them to claim the extra money, 5000 E.When you see black resin covering the circuit boards, then you know you have real quality.
This black epoxy means it is worth thousands of euros.
There are ions being detected under the resin. Where else will you find this?

Maybe in NASA satellites....
No... NASA satellites don't hide their circuits in black epoxy... :nono:

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
12-28-2010, 04:34 AM
Hi.
Here is the schematic with edit at the bias of Q1.
I believe that don't work at VLF. If Alexismex measured right the inductance of pot-core who is connecting to big loop (380uH) then the tuned frequency is about 250Khz.

Geo
12-28-2010, 03:13 PM
The other circuits inside DC 2008,as Geo told to you,its to make this device more complex,for them to claim the extra money, 5000 E.

Hi Morgan.
Can you give us a photo from inside your DC2008??

Regards

Morgan
12-28-2010, 11:31 PM
Hi Morgan.
Can you give us a photo from inside your DC2008??

Regards

I open one time,but not take photos,then i seal it again,and you know this seal is more dificult to take out becouse i use some glue...
But everything is identical of this one from Esteban,except the Passive Receiver PCB is inside black Resin.

takhslambos
12-29-2010, 04:29 PM

at last we agree.

Geo
12-29-2010, 04:35 PM
I open one time,but not take photos,then i seal it again,and you know this seal is more dificult to take out becouse i use some glue...
But everything is identical of this one from Esteban,except the Passive Receiver PCB is inside black Resin.

Thank you.
I mean does it seem that it is the schematic of PCB5??? Can you see that there are 6 transistors, 2 diodes etc???

Morgan
12-30-2010, 01:09 PM
Thank you.
I mean does it seem that it is the schematic of PCB5??? Can you see that there are 6 transistors, 2 diodes etc???

Well,i not take out the black resine,but acording the DC 2008 from Esteban,this seems like a passive receiver...

Geo
12-30-2010, 05:36 PM
Well,i not take out the black resine,but acording the DC 2008 from Esteban,this seems like a passive receiver...

Hi Morgan.
I agree but i believe that the pcb5 is more sensitive than the magnetic receiver who has the DC2008

ban
05-28-2011, 10:00 PM
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14076&stc=1&d=1293458467

why everything not salient
you can circuit download in the site nice salient

J_Player
05-29-2011, 12:01 AM

you can circuit download in the site nice salientHere is a better copy of the same circuit. But nobody cares what the components are because it does not work except to detect sparks and electric fences.

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
05-29-2011, 04:56 AM
Here is a better copy of the same circuit. But nobody cares what the components are because it does not work except to detect sparks and electric fences.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
With o first eye ... the buzzer is connected to +12V and not to +5V.
You can edit it.

Regards

Geo
05-29-2011, 05:00 AM

you can circuit download in the site nice salient

Because was the first time that i worked with the Eagle program!!!

ban
05-30-2011, 07:34 PM
excuse me, your this circuit made if you made you can send photo for me . i want see this photo circuit ?

J_Player
05-30-2011, 08:36 PM
Hi J_P.
With o first eye ... the buzzer is connected to +12V and not to +5V.
You can edit it.

RegardsHi Geo,
You are correct. :) The correction is made below:

Geo
05-30-2011, 09:11 PM
Sorry wrong post......

Geo
05-30-2011, 09:12 PM
excuse me, your this circuit made if you made you can send photo for me . i want see this photo circuit ?

Sorry but this time i have not any photo....

Astrodetect
06-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Sorry but I think there is one major mistake. The gold leaf in the middle of the ionic chamber goes to the preamp where the anode is connected not the other way around ,,to the atmel without any amplification.

Geo
06-02-2011, 04:54 AM
Sorry but I think there is one major mistake. The gold leaf in the middle of the ionic chamber goes to the preamp where the anode is connected not the other way around ,,to the atmel without any amplification.

Hi Jim.
Thanks for the note but now no time to check it.
Maybe later... but maybe "no reason"

J_Player
06-02-2011, 11:15 AM
Sorry but I think there is one major mistake. The gold leaf in the middle of the ionic chamber goes to the preamp where the anode is connected not the other way around ,,to the atmel without any amplification.I looked at the photos and I saw what you see below.

For the white wire connected to the rear chamber connection: I remember sisco made some partial diagrams showing a different connection than I see in the photos. He showed the white wire connected to the chassis ground and -B2, while Geo's diagram shows White connected to ground. But the photo shows the white wire connected to the -B1 terminal. So far I don't see the chassis ground at -B1. Maybe this is the cassis ground, maybe no. Maybe we need to take another look at the photos instead of assume all diagrams are correct.

For the red wire connected to the gold leaf in the center of the chamber: siscos diagram shows it connected to the 10nF cap near a BC549 transistor, (there is no BC549 shown on Geo's schematic). From the photos, I do not see any connection from the red chamber wire to any terminal on the epoxy board. Maybe it does, or maybe not. But it is certain it does not go to the Atmel processor, because I can see the black wire connecting there in the photos. This needs more study to figure out the BC549 transistor... if it really is a BC549 or not, and what the red wire connects to, if anything.

For the black wire connected to the pointed antenna rod: sisco shows it connected to the Atmel pin 17 and R17 where our schematic shows the red wire should be connected. Sisco also shows the black wire goes through a resistor to the +27v. This looks to be correct according to the photos.

I can update the schematic when the missing information is known. See here for more photos and diagrams...
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12061
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12165

See images below.

J_Player
06-02-2011, 02:35 PM
As long as we are looking at the photos, I see a lot of components that Alexismex showed on the epoxy board that are different than what I see on the schematic. Look at the curreny version of the schematic, then look at Alexismex showed in the photos below. I see large electrolytic capacitors with values higher than anything on the current schematic. And a lot of the smaller capacitor values are different than what the photo shows.

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15522&stc=1&d=1306790900
See the following:
C10 22u is shown 22nF on the photo
The photo shows an LM317 and a 78?? which are not on the schematic.
Ferrite om the photo is not on the schematic.
Many other components are shown different in the photos.
Maybe the photos are not for the same schematic Geo drew. The board on the photos is marked PDC210, and comes from box marked CDM210, but Geo's circuit was marked FG79.

See Alexismex photos below:

nelson
06-02-2011, 05:43 PM
Very nice, but, were is the code for the PIC

As long as we are looking at the photos, I see a lot of components that Alexismex showed on the epoxy board that are different than what I see on the schematic. Look at the curreny version of the schematic, then look at Alexismex showed in the photos below. I see large electrolytic capacitors with values higher than anything on the current schematic. And a lot of the smaller capacitor values are different than what the photo shows.

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15522&stc=1&d=1306790900
See the following:
C10 22u is shown 22nF on the photo
The photo shows an LM317 and a 78?? which are not on the schematic.
Ferrite om the photo is not on the schematic.
Many other components are shown different in the photos.
Maybe the photos are not for the same schematic Geo drew. The board on the photos is marked PDC210, and comes from box marked CDM210, but Geo's circuit was marked FG79.

See Alexismex photos below:

Geo
06-02-2011, 05:43 PM
Hi J_P.
If you will look at power suply you will see the 1000uF. Also at the other schematic there are one 220u and one 47 uf. PCB from Alexis has 1x1000u and 2x220u. No dramatic difference. Also the number of components at my schematic are not the same with the pcb from Alexis.

J_Player
06-02-2011, 07:55 PM
Hi J_P.
If you will look at power suply you will see the 1000uF. Also at the other schematic there are one 220u and one 47 uf. PCB from Alexis has 1x1000u and 2x220u. No dramatic difference. Also the number of components at my schematic are not the same with the pcb from Alexis.

Yes, I forgot the power supply board. This is for the big capacitors and regulators.
Still, it seems your circuit is not for the same Mineoro locator as the photos Alexismex shows.
We know for certain Alexismex shows a CDM210 because we see the name printed on the front of the detector, and we see on the circuit board it says PDC2001B.
And we see your circuit is marked FG79. I remember Estaban made many posts to tell the difference in the circuits of different Mineoro models to say why some of them are more stable than others.
When I see the CDM210 has circuit board marked for PDC2001B, I am wondering if Mineoro factory made model changes for new face plates, but used the same circuit inside with only small changes in components.
Maybe this was an advertising change to say everything is new and improved, when using the same old circuits, with only minor changes to the circuit.

I think the difference between the photos and our schematic is not only small difference in component values --
I see big difference at some of the components from our schematic (C10 22u is shown 22nF ? And others different? ).
And I see in the photos the ion chamber is not connected the way your circuit shows.
I don't think they will change the polarity of the ion chamber for any of the different Mineoro models.
Mineoro says their ion chamber requires the gold sample to have a positive charge...
This means it must be the anode like we see in the photos, not the cathode like we see in the schematic.
This makes me think there are some errors we need to correct on the schematic.

Very nice, but, were is the code for the PICThe Hex code for the PIC is here -- (see attached). You can use a disassembler to convert it to Atmel ASM instructions.
You can find a good disassembler here: https://github.com/vsergeev/vAVRdisasm/archives/master
This runs in Linux or it can run in Windows with Cygwin using a local C compiler.

Hex file:

J_Player
06-02-2011, 10:05 PM
This following schematic shows some temporary changes that I could see from the photos of the circuit boards Alexismex made.
There are probably still errors in component values, and possible connection errors, because the photos do not show every conductor.
Anyone who is interested can look at the photos or open their own Mineoro LRL to see where the connections are.
Please send any corrections here so we can make corrections to the Schematic.

ban
06-02-2011, 10:27 PM
hello
excuse me if you can my answer

J_Player
06-02-2011, 11:08 PM
hello
excuse me if you can my answerThe large IC is MC145076P - a cmos remote control encoder. I can not see the other numbers.

Best wishes,
J_P

Qiaozhi
06-02-2011, 11:36 PM
The large IC is MC145076P - a cmos remote control encoder. I can not see the other numbers.

Best wishes,
J_P
An MC145076 is a Stereo Audio FIR Smoothing Filter.
See attached datasheet.

J_Player
06-02-2011, 11:48 PM
An MC145076 is a Stereo Audio FIR Smoothing Filter.
See attached datasheet.Hi Qiaozhi,
You are correct. I made a typo.
The component shown in the photo is not MC145076P. It is MC145026P.
This is easier to see after some enhancing.
It appears we are looking at a remote control encoder.

I am guessing this is part of the sensitive electronics that detects Femto and atto second pulses from Romeo and Juliet love ions crashing.
Or maybe it sends instructions to the PIC to help detect the TV remote control?

Best wishes,
J_P

Qiaozhi
06-03-2011, 10:51 AM
Hi Qiaozhi,
You are correct. I made a typo.
The component shown in the photo is not MC145076P. It is MC145026P.
This is easier to see after some enhancing.
It appears we are looking at a remote control encoder.

I am guessing this is part of the sensitive electronics that detects Femto and atto second pulses from Romeo and Juliet love ions crashing.
Or maybe it sends instructions to the PIC to help detect the TV remote control?

Best wishes,
J_P
Now the important question is ... "Why would you include an IC in your LRL that is designed to receive encoded signals from a remote control?" ... unless you were intending to trigger it from an external source. Personally, I have never heard of gold targets, either fresh or long-time buried, emitting digitally encoded signals. Or is this related to [digital] gold DNA?

Time to consult Hung's Manual of Pseudo-Science. :dance

Geo
06-03-2011, 11:48 AM
Encoding signal is for the wireless headphones.
:):)

nelson
06-03-2011, 11:58 AM
Hi J_Player

Thanks a lot for your information.
Now i´m following this thread, that looks promising.
By the way, do you know if someone have the pcb file or we must make it?

Regards
Nelson

Hi Geo,
Yes, I forgot the power supply board. This is for the big capacitors and regulators.
Still, it seems your circuit is not for the same Mineoro locator as the photos Alexismex shows.
We know for certain Alexismex shows a CDM210 because we see the name printed on the front of the detector, and we see on the circuit board it says PDC2001B.
And we see your circuit is marked FG79. I remember Estaban made many posts to tell the difference in the circuits of different Mineoro models to say why some of them are more stable than others.
When I see the CDM210 has circuit board marked for PDC2001B, I am wondering if Mineoro factory made model changes for new face plates, but used the same circuit inside with only small changes in components.
Maybe this was an advertising change to say everything is new and improved, when using the same old circuits, with only minor changes to the circuit.

I think the difference between the photos and our schematic is not only small difference in component values --
I see big difference at some of the components from our schematic (C10 22u is shown 22nF ? And others different? ).
And I see in the photos the ion chamber is not connected the way your circuit shows.
I don't think they will change the polarity of the ion chamber for any of the different Mineoro models.
Mineoro says their ion chamber requires the gold sample to have a positive charge...
This means it must be the anode like we see in the photos, not the cathode like we see in the schematic.
This makes me think there are some errors we need to correct on the schematic.

The Hex code for the PIC is here -- (see attached). You can use a disassembler to convert it to Atmel ASM instructions.
You can find a good disassembler here: https://github.com/vsergeev/vAVRdisasm/archives/master
This runs in Linux or it can run in Windows with Cygwin using a local C compiler.

Hex file:

J_Player
06-03-2011, 12:52 PM
Hi J_Player

Thanks a lot for your information.
Now i´m following this thread, that looks promising.
By the way, do you know if someone have the pcb file or we must make it?

Regards
NelsonHi Nelson,
I found my information for all this in two threads that Alexismex made to show what he found insde the Mineoro CDM210.
You can read the original posts he made here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12061
And for the second part here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12165

You will see sisco made some PCB diagrams here http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=55448#post55448 but he was not sure they are correct.
Later I see Geo's circuit and another circuit from the Greek forum which is similar here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=121833#post121833

From what I see, I think You are wise to make your own PCB because nobody seems to have the correct information.
If you PM to Alexismex, maybe he can send you some good information, because he opened this LRL and he has the original parts.

My opinion is there are errors in the Greek schematic, and in the Geo schematic, and in my corrected version too. The reason is because we did not see all of the connections from the photos that Alexismex showed. I think we will have a correct schematic only after we get more photos of the parts that we did not see yet from this board.

My opinion is there is no chance to make a good clone of this locator until we first have a schematic that is correct.
We do not have a correct one at this time.
I Think you will need to make your own circuit board, and to check the circuit for yourself.
I do not think anyone has posted a correct cicruit yet. But the circuits we see are good to start with to make corrections to.

Also, I think this is not a good model to try to make a clone. From what Morgan says, the only Mineoro LRL he has tested that can show some detection is the DC2008.
I think this is a different model than what Alexismex shows... CDM210

p.s. If you convert the hex file to assembly language, I would like to see the final ASM code. This will show important information for the signal processing.

Best wishes,
J_P

Fred
06-03-2011, 01:13 PM
This is outstanding.:yo:
The circuit in the red circle is a uhf receiver, we can see the tank pcb coil and tuning capacitor.
Now we just have to see what trinary code has been used on the decoder IC, and with a garage door opener we will be able to make all mineoro´s beep as in the videos and demonstration field.

Does it looks like a proof only to me ? Was a complete remote, or only the switch hidden in mineoro´s team shoe ?

:D:razz::lol:

WM6
06-03-2011, 01:49 PM
Was a complete remote, or only the switch hidden in mineoro´s team shoe ?

:D:razz::lol:

Probably it is about stollen prior art:

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/7758523.pdf

J_Player
06-03-2011, 01:59 PM
Now the important question is ... "Why would you include an IC in your LRL that is designed to receive encoded signals from a remote control?" ... unless you were intending to trigger it from an external source. Personally, I have never heard of gold targets, either fresh or long-time buried, emitting digitally encoded signals. Or is this related to [digital] gold DNA?

Time to consult Hung's Manual of Pseudo-Science. :danceHi Qiaozhi,
If you trace the circuit from the back, it appears the encoder output is amplified by the transistor, then sent through a resistor to the wireless headphone switch which is wired to 3 conductors at the beeper.
It appears this switch can switch the circuit from powering the beeper, or to powering the encoder with amplifier circuit.
It is beginning to look like this could be an encoder for a wireless headphone, as Geo suggested.

This seems an odd kind of IC to use for a wireless headphone.
These ICs were designed to be used for infrared remote controllers for multifunction controls, and they have a 2-word security code that prevents them from transmitting unless the code is good.
They could also be used as a remote RF controller, as a beep repeater.
But encoding and decoding seems like a complication that is not needed to simply send beeps to a headphone.
Why not a simple RF transmitter that beeps when the PIC tells it to send out a carrier with an audio tone on it?

Looking at the circuit, this IC probably receives some kind of input from the PIC to make it function.
My guess is it's main function is to operate as a carrier transmitter when switched on, and the PIC determines when it will send out a digital word that signals to beep.
The wireless headphone then needs a decoder (MC145027) to decode the digital encoding and make beep sounds.

It Just seems simpler if a small transmitter sent a carrier with an audio modulation signal from the PIC when it is time to beep. :shrug:

Wait... The encoder/decoder prevents a customer from using a pocket radio receiver with cheap headphones, so he must use the factory headphones with the decoder. :rolleyes:

Best wishes,
J_P

Fred
06-03-2011, 03:16 PM
Ahah!
Someone had to notice that an encoder ic doens´t decode, and a receiver doens´t transmit :razz:
I was expecting your reaction :D
Is that just me or i am really the prettier on that picture?:rotfl

nelson
06-03-2011, 04:05 PM
Hi gain J_Player.
Thanks for so complete information and orientation about PD.
I will do more search on this topic and for shure if i get succes i will let you know.
Best regards
Nelson

Hi Nelson,
I found my information for all this in two threads that Alexismex made to show what he found insde the Mineoro CDM210.
You can read the original posts he made here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12061
And for the second part here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12165

You will see sisco made some PCB diagrams here http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=55448#post55448 but he was not sure they are correct.
Later I see Geo's circuit and another circuit from the Greek forum which is similar here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=121833#post121833

From what I see, I think You are wise to make your own PCB because nobody seems to have the correct information.
If you PM to Alexismex, maybe he can send you some good information, because he opened this LRL and he has the original parts.

My opinion is there are errors in the Greek schematic, and in the Geo schematic, and in my corrected version too. The reason is because we did not see all of the connections from the photos that Alexismex showed. I think we will have a correct schematic only after we get more photos of the parts that we did not see yet from this board.

My opinion is there is no chance to make a good clone of this locator until we first have a schematic that is correct.
We do not have a correct one at this time.
I Think you will need to make your own circuit board, and to check the circuit for yourself.
I do not think anyone has posted a correct cicruit yet. But the circuits we see are good to start with to make corrections to.

Also, I think this is not a good model to try to make a clone. From what Morgan says, the only Mineoro LRL he has tested that can show some detection is the DC2008.
I think this is a different model than what Alexismex shows... CDM210

p.s. If you convert the hex file to assembly language, I would like to see the final ASM code. This will show important information for the signal processing.

Best wishes,
J_P

Qiaozhi
06-03-2011, 05:20 PM
Ahah!
Someone had to notice that an encoder ic doens´t decode, and a receiver doens´t transmit :razz:
I was expecting your reaction :D
Is that just me or i am really the prettier on that picture?:rotfl
The insults have started, so we must be getting close to the truth.
Keep digging! ;)

Qiaozhi
06-03-2011, 05:26 PM
Encoding signal is for the wireless headphones.
:):)
Is that correct?
The Mineoro website doesn't mention wireless headphones as an accessory.
http://www.mineoro.com/goldDetectors/fg90.php

Fred
06-03-2011, 08:29 PM
The insults have started, so we must be getting close to the truth.
Keep digging! ;)

Exactly :D
Have you noticed how Hung is getting smarter?: He doesn´t write any more, just keep posting pictures, witch is simpler for him and help to hide his lack of knowledge.

By the way, i see nothing in that picture that could make me think they are (or not) smart. Or is Hung considering that their genetic anomaly a sign of stupidity ? If so that would be a crime.
I just see 4 persons, maybe different in appearance with the majority of men, but it give me no sentiment of superiority.

J_Player
06-03-2011, 08:31 PM
Is that correct?
The Mineoro website doesn't mention wireless headphones as an accessory.
http://www.mineoro.com/goldDetectors/fg90.phpThis is apparently for an older model. See the switch next to the compass.
Here is where we also see the pasted on sticker that labels it FG79.1.
The original faceplate label says CDM210, and the circuit board says PDC2001B.
This tells us there are minor changes between the different models..
Mineoro was using old circuit boards and only changing the stickers they put to label the faceplate.
Also note their new sticker on this LRL says FG79.1, which is one of the first models they claimed will find fresh gold.
So you don't need to worry if your gold is not buried for a long time, it will still find it according to Mineoro propaganda.

Also note the digital display. This explains part of the function of the Atmel PIC.
Of course, the digital display and the Atmel clock functions that drive it will inadvertently broadcast molecular frequencies that could interfere with the true gold frequency.
If the interfering frequency from the display depolarizes the gold DNA, this may explain the failure of this model to locate gold.

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=984&stc=1&d=1158034647

Best wishes,
J_P

Carl-NC
06-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Hung, if all you want to do is post denigrating pics (same as name-calling) then do it on someone else's forum.

hung
06-03-2011, 09:05 PM
Hung, if all you want to do is post denigrating pics (same as name-calling) then do it on someone else's forum.

Denigrating eh?
I just think it's funny and perfectly represents their conclusions.

Humm... how do you consider the pics some members of your smart squad have posted about me and Esteban all these years? Elucidative funny?:D
And of course those will remain but my pictures don't, as they really shake the 'non seqitur'.:lol:
Fair. Skep's policy.

Qiaozhi
06-03-2011, 09:09 PM
This is apparently for an older model. See the switch next to the compass.
Interesting ... I hadn't noticed that before.

WM6
06-03-2011, 09:24 PM
Humm... how do you consider the pics some members of your smart squad have posted about me and Esteban all these years? Elucidative funny?:D

As you too.

But abuse pictures of physically disabled persons is question of basic humanity not question of "Elucidative funny".

hung
06-03-2011, 09:38 PM
But abuse pictures of physically disabled persons.
dis·a·bled (dhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ibreve.gifs-http://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/amacr.gifhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifbhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/schwa.gifld)adj.1. Inoperative: a disabled vehicle.
2. Impaired, as in physical functioning: a disabled veteran; disabled children.

n. (used with a pl. verb) Physically impaired people considered as a group: the physically disabled.

Usage Note: Disabled is the clear preference in contemporary American English in referring to people having either physical or mental impairments, with the impairments themselves preferably termed disabilities. Handicappedhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/mdash.gifa term derived from the world of sports gamblinghttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/mdash.gifis still in wide use but is sometimes taken to be offensive, while more recent coinages such as differently abled or handicapable have been generally perceived as condescending euphemisms and have gained little currency. · The often-repeated recommendation to put the person before the disability would favor persons with disabilities over disabled persons and person with paraplegia over paraplegic.

As you see, no wonder you do belong to the smart squad.

Carl-NC
06-03-2011, 10:31 PM
And of course those will remain but my pictures don't, as they really shake the 'non seqitur'.

You know very well I apply the rules fairly. If you don't like something, report it.

J_Player
06-04-2011, 12:42 AM
Hi gain J_Player.
Thanks for so complete information and orientation about PD.
I will do more search on this topic and for shure if i get succes i will let you know.
Best regards
NelsonHi Nelson,
I remember Alexismex did not have time to complete the schematic, but he will send you all the parts from the CDM210 if you pay the shipping.
I believe Alexismex lives in Mexico.
See here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=86223#post86223

Best wishes,
J_P

ban
06-10-2011, 01:31 AM
Hi
How to circuit for power supply fg79a and fg79c ?

J_Player
06-10-2011, 03:53 AM
Hi
How to circuit for power supply fg79a and fg79c ?This is the power supply Geo posted:

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14134&stc=1&d=1293733896

Best wishes,
J_P

ban
06-17-2011, 06:40 AM
Hello
you have completely ( mineoro fg79 circuit diagram ):frown:
you can send for me

ban
06-18-2011, 09:59 AM
Hello
I have completely ( mineoro fg79 circuit diagram ):frown:
you can send for me[/quote]

J_Player
06-18-2011, 12:49 PM
Hello
I have completely ( mineoro fg79 circuit diagram ):frown:
you can send for me[/ quote]Nobody has shown the correct FG79 circuit diagram.

Best wishes,
J_P

WM6
06-19-2011, 11:51 AM
Nobody has shown the correct FG79 circuit diagram.

This is because even an original FG79 circuit diagram is incorrect (in relation to producer claims).

Except if we take FG79 as funny quasi HI-TECH dowsing rod, in this case all is correct (except price).