PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know anything about this Pistol???

Astrodetect
11-18-2010, 01:15 PM
Today I saw this video in Youtube, it's been used by 2 greek guys
but it looks like some kind of a laser Pistol?????
See it here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy9NImgOXZw&feature=related
Regards

WM6
11-18-2010, 01:33 PM
Well known device, this is IQ26 remote detector.

Astrodetect
11-18-2010, 01:43 PM
Do you have a link for it???

WM6
11-18-2010, 01:52 PM
Do you have a link for it???

Sorry no. This is an underground production. Guys evidently not know how to use it.

bama
11-18-2010, 05:31 PM
Hi WM6, I believe you're a smart man and know how to make a working LRL.
You may already have one ,will you share it with us treasure hunters?
bama

WM6
11-19-2010, 03:08 AM
Hi WM6, I believe you're a smart man and know how to make a working LRL.
You may already have one ,will you share it with us treasure hunters?
bama

Hi bama

How many kilometers do you need?

The only working LRL already posted here:

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17095

What you need in addition to CS 33XD is only portable field Signal Transmiting Station like this:

bama
11-19-2010, 02:56 PM
Hi WM6, I new you could do it,thanks

Geo
11-20-2010, 05:48 AM
Today I saw this video in Youtube, it's been used by 2 greek guys
but it looks like some kind of a laser Pistol?????
See it here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy9NImgOXZw&feature=related
Regards

Ενας VLF φεριτικος δεκτης στηριζομενος στο δευτερογενες πεδιο που δημιουργει ενα μεταλλο οταν βρισκεται μεσα σε ενα μαγνητικο πεδιο.
:)

apogonos
11-20-2010, 05:57 AM
Με δική του εκπομπή το πιστόλι ή επαφίεται στην εκπομπή από άλλους?

takhslambos
11-21-2010, 07:10 PM
Hi bama

The only working LRL already posted here:

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17095

What you need in addition to CS 33XD is only portable field Signal Transmiting Station like this:
WHAT IS THIS?IS THE CSCOPE?OR THE GREECE PISTOL DETECTOR?

Morgan
11-21-2010, 08:39 PM
WHAT IS THIS?IS THE CSCOPE?OR THE GREECE PISTOL DETECTOR?

Hi
_ το pistoldetector έχει το σχήμα έκδοση 1.19.
Σκέψης ήταν ικανοποιημένοι με τον 79 FG αλλά γνωρίζετε ότι λειτουργεί όπως στη Βραζιλία...
Καλή τύχη με αναζητήσεις

Qiaozhi
11-21-2010, 10:06 PM
Hi
Σκέψης ήταν ικανοποιημένοι με τον 79 FG αλλά γνωρίζετε ότι λειτουργεί όπως στη Βραζιλία...
Καλή τύχη με αναζητήσεις

Translation:
_ Pistoldetector in the shape of version 1.19.
Thought it was satisfied with the 79 FG but know that it works like Brazil ...
Good luck with searches

takhslambos
11-22-2010, 12:28 AM
Hi
Καλή τύχη με αναζητήσεις

WHAT ABOUT THE WHITE PD?

takhslambos
11-22-2010, 12:31 AM
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12128&d=1274111680THIS IS BETTER THAN THE BLACK PD?OR IS THE SAME BUT DIFRENT COLLOR?

takhslambos
11-22-2010, 05:14 PM
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12276&d=1275002883

takhslambos
11-22-2010, 05:34 PM
MORGAN???? IS THIS YOUR PD??THIS IS WORKING BETTER THAN THE FIRST BLACK ONE OR THE WHITE ONE?AND IF IS YOUR BEST PD WHY YOU DO NOT TEST IT TA YOUR VIDEO WITH GEO...........????http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12276&d=1275002883.............

epitopios
12-06-2010, 10:34 AM

dear WM6
personally , I need 100 meters only !!!
for me its enough , what about it ??? what can I do ???
Cristmas are close , not only for me but for all the world !!! :)
friendly , epitopios .73s

WM6
12-06-2010, 12:05 PM
dear WM6
personally , I need 100 meters only !!!
for me its enough , what about it ??? what can I do ???
Cristmas are close , not only for me but for all the world !!! :)
friendly , epitopios .73s

Great, epitopios you get my Cristmas present at post #6 (Signal Transmiting Station - to combine with CS33XD).
It is not really 100m in soil, but 5m for bigger targets or deposits in soil can be achievable.
And that is far enough for me, because I am not willing to dig something so deep (usually no more than 30cm).
Happy hunting!

PS: suggested additional reading:

There are product alike to CS33XD from other company, you need some search with Google.
For those PM asking: I haven't working schematic for receiver as CS33XD only partial schematic from some patent:

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6140819.pdf

about CS33XD equivalents from other manufacturer:

http://www.tequipment.net/AmprobeAT-5005.html
http://www.eepublishers.co.za/images...une%202010.pdf (http://www.eepublishers.co.za/images/upload/Vector%202010/ContractToolb%20June%202010.pdf)
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/21...e_Locator.html (http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/219960188/Pipeline_and_Cable_Locator.html)
http://www.radiodetection.com/served..._02_web_en.pdf (http://www.radiodetection.com/servedoc.asp?filename=90_RD8000_ENG_02_web_en.pdf)
http://www.leakdetectionpros.com/radio.html
http://www.schonstedt.com/index.cfm?page=XTpc

epitopios
12-06-2010, 04:59 PM
WM6
Great, epitopios you get my Cristmas present at post #6 (Signal Transmiting Station - to combine with CS33XD).
It is not really 100m in soil, but 5m for bigger targets or deposits in soil can be achievable.
And that is far enough for me, because I am not willing to dig something so deep (usually no more than 30cm).
dear WM6 , I think you misunderstood me , I dont want 100 meters deep (ouaou!!!) but from distance!!! About depth 2-3 meters are enough !!
I hope I was understandable.
thanks in advange ,
friendly , epitopios , 73s

WM6
12-16-2010, 09:51 AM
dear WM6 , I think you misunderstood me , I dont want 100 meters deep (ouaou!!!) but from distance!!! About depth 2-3 meters are enough !!
I hope I was understandable.
thanks in advange ,
friendly , epitopios , 73s

Dear epitopios,

to detect something small from 100 m distance remain only a science fiction.

Maybe 100m can be possible if we are speaking about bigger (ore) deposits in soil.

But why you need to detect something from such 100m distance? I suppose you are mobile man, so you can walk and detect bigger targets from real (say to 10m) distance. In all cases you need to go in vicinity of target, after or before, no matter, why than bother with dreams?

So I think 5m distance for bigger target is far enough if you walk around. And, as first, it is real with proposed device combination. All others are only sweet dreams.

There is nothing wrong with dreams if we need to go out of crude reality. Only it can be problem to go back.

REMARK: Proposed Signal Transmiting Station must be put in RF EMI shielded box (with antenna outside) to avoid uncontrolled feedback self-oscillations and interference.

epitopios
12-16-2010, 11:03 AM
WM6
you wrote at post #6 about L2 (turns , diameter , mH , coil and ctr)
What about L1 , some more imformation ??
friendly , epitopios 73s

WM6
12-16-2010, 11:47 AM
WM6
you wrote at post #6 about L2 (turns , diameter , mH , coil and ctr)
What about L1 , some more imformation ??
friendly , epitopios 73s

L2 is (outside box) antenna coil.

L1 is (internal) inductor and you only need to follow given inductance of 72mH, no matter of shape (try to keep small dimensions), Nr. of turns or wire diameter (use wire between 0.1 and 0.2mm in diameter).

TIP for L1: you can use apropriate (regarding L) inductor from an old relay (without metal core) and adopt windings to inductance of 72mH.

REMARK: Left small hole in box for final subsequently C2 Freuency tunning by using CS 33XD from distance as field strenght metter.

If one is thinking that more power is needed, then other mono amplifiers module (like VMA2015 15W Mono Audio Amplifier Module) can be used:

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.44124~r.96115769 (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.44124%7Er.96115769)

In this case circuit before C3 remain the same and circuit (except properly incorporated C11 and L1 - which are placed instead of speaker) after C3 replaced.

Warning: do not use such excessive power near urban area because of very disturbing EMI.

Geo
12-16-2010, 12:57 PM
Hi WM6.
Please can you email me a photo from you???
Really i would like to see you because you are so negative!!!!!!!
Also i want to understand what you will make if you will see a TRUE LRL (no mineoro etc).

Regards:)

WM6
12-16-2010, 01:36 PM
Hi WM6.
Please can you email me a photo from you???
Really i would like to see you because you are so negative!!!!!!!

Hi Geo,

why do you need my photo, I'm not so photogenic like you?

Probably you intend to show my negative photos to scare kids there around?

But to be fair (I saw your picture here in public), so befits, look at!
This is one of most positive photos of me, I was able to find:

Geo
12-16-2010, 03:39 PM
Hi Geo,

why do you need my photo, I'm not so photogenic like you?

Probably you intend to show my negative photos to scare kids there around?

But to be fair (I saw your picture here in public), so befits, look at!
This is one of most positive photos of me, I was able to find:

Thank you WM6:).

epitopios
12-16-2010, 04:52 PM
Both have a sense of humor, I like ιt :):):):):):)
you make my day !!!!
regards and friendly , epitopios
filakia !!!!

Morgan
12-16-2010, 10:47 PM
Thank you WM6:).

So,now you have his photo,i supose its to make some kind of vodoo black magic? ;)

Geo
12-17-2010, 05:37 AM
So,now you have his photo,i supose its to make some kind of vodoo black magic? ;)

Hahaha... NO.
I believed that he was a small boy. But no, Ok.:)

WM6
12-17-2010, 07:32 AM
Hahaha... NO.
I believed that he was a small boy. But no, Ok.:)

Geo, when I was a small boy I deeply belive in dowsing, but now .......

Geo
12-17-2010, 08:49 AM
Geo, when I was a small boy I deeply belive in dowsing, but now .......

Hahaaha Thank you.
So, i am a small boy, Very good!!!
Thanks again for the compliment:)

WM6
12-17-2010, 09:37 AM
Hahaaha Thank you.
So, i am a small boy, Very good!!!
Thanks again for the compliment:)

Geo, there is nothing wrong with human believs and hope. We need all those faith to survival in this bad times. There is nothing wrong if we do research and development in field of remote detection. On the contrary, it is desirable.

The only wrong is if one sell highly ovepriced unworking device to naive, claimed that it can detect gold kilometers away.

Geo
12-17-2010, 11:34 AM
Geo, there is nothing wrong with human believs and hope. We need all those faith to survival in this bad times. There is nothing wrong if we do research and development in field of remote detection. On the contrary, it is desirable.

The only wrong is if one sell highly ovepriced unworking device to naive, claimed that it can detect gold kilometers away.

Hi.
I agree with this!!
Next Year i will try to give info about a REAL lrl. It is not mine so i will try to take the free to make a video with this. Also if the owner agree, i will call here Carl, J_P or every commercial company that wants to see it and to buy it (at big amount of money). If all will go OK, the myth of bad lrl will stop.

takhslambos
12-17-2010, 02:52 PM
Hi.
I agree with this!!
Next Year i will try to give info about a REAL lrl. It is not mine so i will try to take the free to make a video with this. Also if the owner agree, i will call here Carl, J_P or every commercial company that wants to see it and to buy it (at big amount of money). If all will go OK, the myth of bad lrl will stop.

NO DONT GIVE INFO IT IS THE NASSA SECRET.......PLEASE DONT......THE F.B.I WILL BE VERY AGRY WITH YOU.....IT S VERY BIG SECRET LIKE ALONSO PD.YOU ARE A JOKE....WHO DO YOU THINK HE WILL GIVE YOU MONEY FOR YOUR JOKE LRL?????

epitopios
12-17-2010, 07:41 PM
NO DONT GIVE INFO IT IS THE NASSA SECRET.......PLEASE DONT......THE F.B.I WILL BE VERY AGRY WITH YOU.....IT S VERY BIG SECRET LIKE ALONSO PD.YOU ARE A JOKE....WHO DO YOU THINK HE WILL GIVE YOU MONEY FOR YOUR JOKE LRL?????
and Andrikos Pap....... also !!!! xa xa xa xa xa xa xa xa xa
a, I forgot , and DNT too!!!
kalo eeee
filika , epitopios

Geo
12-17-2010, 08:56 PM

Who spoke about to give me money??????
The owner of the lrl (not me) wants a big amount of money to sell the lrl and the technology.
We speak about real technology and not for a joke Mineoro that a man gave to you!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Geo
12-18-2010, 05:36 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
Who is your opinion about the demonstration of the lrl????

J_Player
12-18-2010, 11:59 AM
Hi J_P.
Who is your opinion about the demonstration of the lrl????

Regards:)If a person is owner of an LRL that works, and they want to sell it, then I would think it is a good idea to demonstrate it to show what it can do and what it cannot do. The person who wants to buy it should have an opportunity to use it to see how it helps him find treasure before he buys it. The buyer should not believe stories of how good the LRL is. He should see with his own eyes, and find treasures with his own hands first. If I was a buyer of LRL, then I would first see a demonstration of how it works from the seller. Then I would take the LRL to a field where I know there is buried treasure, and I would try for myself without the seller watching to see if it finds treasure for me without any help from the seller. Maybe it would be good to use the LRL for one day or more to see how well it finds different things before paying money for it. For me, video is only for advertising to attract attention, real proof is in the hands finding treasure.

I think it is the same as buying any metal detector. You should try it before you buy it to make sure you will be happy with using it, and to make sure you will be happy to pay the money to buy it.

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
12-18-2010, 09:36 PM
Hi J_P.

Perhaps i did not give you occupy rightly what I wanted to say. The οnly that I want is to help it clarifies the landscape that concerns lrls. I will try a lot so that I convince the owner of lrl to allow me to take a video the lrl when it works. However I believe that it deserves the labour and perhaps is a good occasion to present in the demonstration certain individuals that would know very good electronics, as certain representatives of companies so that they buy (if the owner will sells it) and they remove it in the market. Thus we will have all of us profit after we can buy lrl that would really work and perhaps and more improved. With this way will stop anymore all these skirmishes grounds lrl and we will have one very good lrl for our hoby. Of course it is meant that this is not in interest in certain individuals or in certain companies.

J_Player
12-18-2010, 09:46 PM
Hi J_P.

Perhaps i did not give you occupy rightly what I wanted to say. The οnly that I want is to help it clarifies the landscape that concerns lrls. I will try a lot so that I convince the owner of lrl to allow me to take a video the lrl when it works. However I believe that it deserves the labour and perhaps is a good occasion to present in the demonstration certain individuals that would know very good electronics, as certain representatives of companies so that they buy (if the owner will sells it) and they remove it in the market. Thus we will have all of us profit after we can buy lrl that would really work and perhaps and more improved. With this way will stop anymore all these skirmishes grounds lrl and we will have one very good lrl for our hoby. Of course it is meant that this is not in interest in certain individuals or in certain companies.

There is no reason to make videos or convince anyone. If a person wants to sell an LRL, simply let the buyer try it to see if it helps him find treasure. A wise buyer will not buy an LRL that does not help him find treasure. A stupid buyer will buy an LRL that does not help him find treasure.

There is no need to convince people they work or don't work. The people are able to decide for themselves if it works or not when they have a chance to try the locator before they buy it.

This is no different than buying a metal detector, or a car, or a tool to use in your profession. There is no car, or tool or metal detector that a person is not able to test before they buy it, and there is no reason why anyone should convince people that tools, cars or metal detectors work. Why should it be any different for LRL?

The buyer tests it to see if he likes how it works, then he decides to buy it or not.
No tricks where you don't get a chance to test, only see a video, then pay your money.

Best wishes, :)
J_P

Qiaozhi
12-18-2010, 10:07 PM
Hi J_P.

I look forward to watching the video. :)

takhslambos
12-18-2010, 10:25 PM
me too.I WANT TO SEE THE VIDEO...............

Geo
12-18-2010, 10:39 PM
There is no need to convince people they work or don't work. The people are able to decide for themselves if it works or not when they have a chance to try the locator before they buy it.

This is no different than buying a metal detector, or a car, or a tool to use in your profession. There is no car, or tool or metal detector that a person is not able to test before they buy it, and there is no reason why anyone should convince people that tools, cars or metal detectors work. Why should it be any different for LRL?

The buyer tests it to see if he likes how it works, then he decides to buy it or not.
No tricks where you don't get a chance to test, only see a video, then pay your money.

Best wishes, :)
J_P

Because there is not any serious company that sell lrls who work!!!!
If i will convince the owner of the lrl to sell it to a company then i believe that very soon we will have good lrls.

Regards

Geo
12-18-2010, 10:43 PM
I look forward to watching the video. :)

Hi Qiaozhi.
If i will see interesting from some persons or from some companies to buy it then it will be more easy to convince him to let me to take a video.:)

Regards

takhslambos
12-18-2010, 10:46 PM
OK THEN GIVE AS A PHOTO........................OF THIS LRL....

J_Player
12-18-2010, 11:25 PM
Because there is not any serious company that sell lrls who work!!!!
If i will convince the owner of the lrl to sell it to a company then i believe that very soon we will have good lrls.

RegardsIf this LRL really works, then I will like to see the video too.

... Not to buy the LRL, only to see the video of it really working. :)

Best wishes,
J_P

J_Player
12-18-2010, 11:27 PM
Hi Qiaozhi.
If i will see interesting from some persons or from some companies to buy it then it will be more easy to convince him to let me to take a video.:)

RegardsIf you can show a video of it really working, then many metal detector companies will be interested to look closer and see if it is really working.
Maybe Carl-NC company (White's) will be interested to pay big money if it really works.

Best wishes,
J_P

hung
12-19-2010, 01:40 AM
If you can show a video of it really working, then many metal detector companies will be interested to look closer and see if it is really working.
Maybe Carl-NC company (White's) will be interested to pay big money if it really works.

Best wishes,
J_P.

Geo
12-19-2010, 05:22 AM
If you can show a video of it really working, then many metal detector companies will be interested to look closer and see if it is really working.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi. I wrote again for it. It has the ability to detect a gold coin (fresh or old) at 30m distance!!!!!!!!!. I believe that if there is interesting from metal detector companies then the owner will let me or us to take a video for begining and later the company to buy the lrl (and the technology) for a big amount of money.

Regards

J_Player
12-19-2010, 07:29 AM
Hi. I wrote again for it. It has the ability to detect a gold coin (fresh or old) at 30m distance!!!!!!!!!. I believe that if there is interesting from metal detector companies then the owner will let me or us to take a video for begining and later the company to buy the lrl (and the technology) for a big amount of money.

RegardsMetal detector company will not pay big money to buy the LRL from only seeing a video.
They will first want to make tests to see if this LRL is working in places where they test it.
If they find it is working for them, then they will pay big money.
But if they find problem with this LRL, then maybe they don't pay big money.

best wishes,
J_P

Geo
12-19-2010, 07:45 AM
Metal detector company will not pay big money to buy the LRL from only seeing a video.
They will first want to make tests to see if this LRL is working in places where they test it.
If they find it is working for them, then they will pay big money.
But if they find problem with this LRL, then maybe they don't pay big money.

best wishes,
J_P

Of course the companies will check it first....
Noone gives his money without a good check:)

Qiaozhi
12-19-2010, 10:39 AM
I have removed all posts from this thread written in the Greek language, following one being reported as abusive.

Please write your posts in English.

epitopios
12-19-2010, 11:34 AM
I have removed all posts from this thread written in the Greek language, following one being reported as abusive.

...or if we write in Greek we continue under in English translation??
like others in Spanish ?? simple matters !!!
friendly , epitopios

Geo
12-19-2010, 12:06 PM

OK Qiaozhi.
Sorry!!!:frown:

Rudy
12-19-2010, 12:31 PM

It was all Greek to me.

WM6
12-19-2010, 12:33 PM

Ok Qiaozhi, but maybe only on-line translator was abused.

Look at post #47, there published Hung auto-portrait is very abusive too.

Qiaozhi
12-19-2010, 01:30 PM
...or if we write in Greek we continue under in English translation??
like others in Spanish ?? simple matters !!!
friendly , epitopios
Of course you can also post in both languages so that everyone can follow the conversation, but please make sure that they both say the same thing. ;)

Qiaozhi
12-19-2010, 01:31 PM
Ok Qiaozhi, but maybe only on-line translator was abused.

Look at post #47, there published Hung auto-portrait is very abusive too.
I saw that; but it is ok for Hung to post his own photo. That is why it was not deleted. ;)