PDA

View Full Version : My L-Rod, what think about this...?

GOLDENSKULL
11-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Hi to everyone...

My first L-Rod that building by me, you can see below:

By this L-Rod i can detect anything < yes anything > from at least 2 Km, that i put it's sample into L-Rod's bait chamber...!!! :rolleyes:

what is your idea about it ?

Mike(Mont)
11-13-2010, 12:36 AM
You really expect to get a straight answer on this forum? Honestly, it looks better than a scafferi pendulum--barely, but some people might not even agree on that. It looks trashy and the bearings do not look sensitive. A real eyesore.

J_Player
11-13-2010, 02:57 AM
By this L-Rod i can detect anything < yes anything > from at least 2 Km, that i put it's sample into L-Rod's bait chamber...!!! :rolleyes:

what is your idea about it ?Hi GOLDENSKULL,

My idea is I would like to see a demonstration that convinces anyone watching that you are detecting something from 2 km.

Best wishes,
J_P

aft_72005
11-13-2010, 07:14 AM
Hi GOLDENSKULL

As J_ player said , please take movie , simple by mobile phone!!!

Qiaozhi
11-13-2010, 09:29 AM
You really expect to get a straight answer on this forum? Honestly, it looks better than a scafferi pendulum--barely, but some people might not even agree on that. It looks trashy and the bearings do not look sensitive. A real eyesore.
Of course GOLDENSKULL can expect a straight answer on this forum.
And ... the answer is:
"Don't waste your time and money on dowsing nonsense." :lol:
It doesn't work, never has worked, and never will work.

GOLDENSKULL
11-13-2010, 11:11 AM
Hi to J_Player and aft_72005,

i must say only, you are argumentative , but i am very sorry for other someones... :nono:

my L-rod powered by radioactive material !!!
i trust to you that my L-Rod really work !!! YES really work !!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

aft_72005
11-13-2010, 11:50 AM

i must say only, you are argumentative , but i am very sorry for other someones... :nono:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

GOLDENSKULL,
I did hear so many about using radioactive material for Lrods , but be sure
Radioactive will produce problem for our body’s . :frown::nono:

Mike(Mont)
11-13-2010, 12:43 PM
What do you mean when you say the rod is "powered by radioactive material"?

Qiaozhi
11-13-2010, 01:17 PM

It depends on your definition of "work". ;)

GOLDENSKULL
11-13-2010, 02:41 PM
GOLDENSKULL,
I did hear so many about using radioactive material for Lrods , but be sure
Radioactive will produce problem for our body’s . :frown::nono:

i must say we test this L-Rod in university lab by me and my friend by dosimeter,
and it is not harmful for human 8) we use a weaken radioactive material...

radioactive material acts like load power for L-Rod and cause L-Rod react to anything that i put it's sample in L-Rod bait chamber... such as metals and non metals material even i can detect my own hair by this device ;););)

i will put here a movie to show my L-Rod action ...:razz:

takhslambos
11-13-2010, 03:56 PM
i must say we test this L-Rod in university lab by me and my friend by dosimeter,
and it is not harmful for human 8) we use a weaken radioactive material...

radioactive material acts like load power for L-Rod and cause L-Rod react to anything that i put it's sample in L-Rod bait chamber... such as metals and non metals material even i can detect my own hair by this device ;););)

i will put here a movie to show my L-Rod action ...:razz:
how easy is to used this L ROD ? itried to do it in the past and it was inposibole to hold them strait.you have to be a natural talend on dowsing?

Qiaozhi
11-13-2010, 08:37 PM
how easy is to used this L ROD ? itried to do it in the past and it was inposibole to hold them strait.you have to be a natural talend on dowsing?
You must first empty your mind of all scientific facts, pray to your favorite deity, and conveniently forget about all the empty holes that you dig in the process. :razz:

detectoman
11-14-2010, 12:32 AM
aft´all lrs produces problems in body due money leakeage

WM6
11-14-2010, 01:05 AM

Yes. Work like this: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/image.php?u=4662&dateline=1287079962

aft_72005
11-14-2010, 03:39 AM
This is my professional Lrods , built by me , with sample chamber and balance !!!:D

GOLDENSKULL
11-14-2010, 05:15 AM
Hi aft_72005,

Did your Lrods work?

if you like, pm to me,,,

aft_72005
11-14-2010, 05:28 AM
Hi aft_72005,

Did your Lrods work?

if you like, pm to me,,,

Hi GOLDENSKULL
I built it , 2 years ago . for some problems in my living country :notalk:, I cannot test it at real historical place
Yet .:frown:
But Geo , working and experiment with Lrods , he said Lrods , working really

aft_72005
11-14-2010, 05:49 AM
GOLDENSKULL

I am interesting to what you fined with it? And really demonstration and movie !!
Is your email is correct?
goldenskull666@yahoo.com

GOLDENSKULL
11-14-2010, 08:20 AM
GOLDENSKULL

I am interesting to what you fined with it? And really demonstration and movie !!
Is your email is correct?
goldenskull666@yahoo.com

Hi dear aft_72005,

yes my L-Rod really work as Geo say, but for someones better is that thought my L-Rod don't work :nono: this is not problem for me,
i must say that even by it i can discriminate between my hair and my friend's hair !!! :shocked:
i can discriminate anything by it ....................... YES ANYTHING
not only gold or other metals... :rolleyes:

yes my email is correct, where are you from?
if you want, i think better we in connect by email, for more security... :cool:

aft_72005
11-14-2010, 09:08 AM
"yes my email is correct, where are you from?
if you want, i think better we in connect by email, for more security."

if I saying in open area( this website) that where I am now , may be produce some problem for me in my country . study on metal detector construction , manufacturing of detector, metal detecting , treasure hunting as on regard to law is forbidden in my country . :nono:
ok, I will send you emails

aft_72005
11-14-2010, 09:12 AM
aft´all lrs produces problems in body due money leakeage

Hi detectoman :)
how are you ?
why leakage money ? for built it( my Lrods) , spent only 10 $

hung
11-15-2010, 02:04 PM
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,366825.msg0.html#new

Qiaozhi
11-15-2010, 07:20 PM
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,366825.msg0.html#new
Bem acknowledged that a 51.7 to 53 percent success rate might seem very close to what would be expected by chance ...

Or - in other words - the results are statistically insignificant.
Still grasping at straws? :shrug:

J_Player
11-15-2010, 09:44 PM
Bem acknowledged that a 51.7 to 53 percent success rate might seem very close to what would be expected by chance ...

Or - in other words - the results are statistically insignificant.
Still grasping at straws? :shrug:No need to grasp at straws, or even use any locating method...
Simply guess and get the same results. :thumb:

Best wishes,
J_P

detectoman
11-16-2010, 01:14 AM
aft, the dowsing are detector for poor users then by an poor man $10 are all he fortune inversion

aft_72005
11-16-2010, 03:44 AM
Yes, price less even poor people can use it :lol:, I heard ( only heard , not saw yet!!!) some people
Had successes with it . I am realism , not on dream!!!

GOLDENSKULL
11-16-2010, 06:58 AM
Hi to all,

waiting for My L-Rod action film very very soooooooooooooooooooooon :cool:

WM6
11-16-2010, 07:05 AM
Hi to all,

waiting for My L-Rod action film very very soooooooooooooooooooooon :cool:

We understand, you need screnplay first.

GOLDENSKULL
11-16-2010, 07:52 AM
Hi to all,

i attach here my L-Rod film in action: :rolleyes:

http://hotfile.com/dl/82880215/1209489/myLRL.3gp.html

As you see in this film, at first when i cross against the column without any thing in front of it L-rod don't response, but when i put here a plate of gold and i put a piece of fine gold in L-rod's bait chamber then L-Rod response very clear to the target... :D

again i put in front of column one match, and with fine gold bait L-Rod don't response but when i put a pieces of match in L-Rod's bait chamber L-Rod response very clear again ... :D

this test will be for someones that, don't believe my L-Rod !!!

i must say that i test target in this film from 1.5 to 2 meter but in the field i test a target from 2 Km and get clear response like this test in the film ... :cool:

GOLDENSKULL
11-16-2010, 03:38 PM
:thumb:http://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/thumb.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/thumb.gif

gibon
11-16-2010, 06:42 PM
HELLO QIAOZHI !!!!

Where are you ???

I'm waiting for your usual answear.

BS...........BS.............BS............BS...... ..BS.......BS........BS..........BS........BS..... ....BS

Yes we know and......?

WHAT ELSE !!!!

WesP
11-16-2010, 07:55 PM
If I understand your claim correctly you can place a sample (bait) in your L-rod and it will detect and give a directional movement up to two thousand meters away. Does it work with both organic and inorganic material?

You said it could differentiate between your hair and someone else's hair. Is that correct? Can it differentiate between different gold samples? (one's containing different impurities) If not how do you eliminate the large number of gold items that might be within a 2000 meter radius of your location?

Is your L-rod design capable of being used by anyone or is it specific you only.

If it does work as well for you as you show in the video I suspect that you will be a very rich man in a short period of time. (And I mean by using it to find valuable items and not by selling copies of the L-rod)

J_Player
11-17-2010, 02:59 AM

what is your idea about it ?Hi GOLDENSKULL,

I saw your video. Thank you for an interesting and informative video.
Your video does not show that you can detect anything from at least 2 km.
But it shows good evidence that you can detect the direction of a gold item and a wooden item from at least 2 meters when you know where the gold item and wooden item are located.

I have several questions about the testing you have done:

1. About 2 Km distance:
Have you done similar tests as you show in the video where you can find the direction of gold and wood when you know the location of the same item from 2 km distance?
Have you tested for other items such as hair from different people, or maybe two identical earrings to see if the rod will point the direction of the same item put in the sample chamber from 2 km distance?

2. About a known location and an unknown location:
Have you tried the same experiment that you show in your video with the gold and wood, except someone else will hide the gold and wood in the room at a location where you do not know where it is hidden? Are you able to find the gold and wood when you do not know the location where it is hidden?
Have you tried to find when someone else will hide the same item in the sample chamber at some location 2 km distance that you do not know to see if it will point the correct direction?
Can you find the hidden item at 2 km distance without any help from the person who hides the item?

3. About radioactive material:
What is the radioactive material that powers this rod?
Where is the radioactive material located on the rod?
Where did you get the radioactive material from?

Best wishes,
J_P

GOLDENSKULL
11-17-2010, 06:42 AM
Where are Qiaozhi and WM6 ???!!! :shrug::shrug::shrug:

i think they are sick, what are your idea??? :D:D:D

but, dear J_Player and WesP i will answer to you soon...

i build this L-Rod with my friends, and we need more practice for better results,,,

i just say, the important problem is that, this device working and this is enough for me... ;)

i despond from any electronic devices... :cool:

WM6
11-17-2010, 07:12 AM

:cool:

Downloading: myLRL.3gp | 2.9 MB
Wrong Code. Please try again.
What of format is .3gp? Mobile?

WM6
11-17-2010, 07:21 AM
i build this L-Rod with my friends, and we need more practice for better results,,,

:cool:

Agree, a huge more practice, say 100.000 years of LRL practice to detect something at 2m.

GOLDENSKULL
11-17-2010, 08:09 AM
WM6 please aks from J_Player and WesP how to downloading my video ;)

you don't know 3gp what kind of video for mobile phones ???!!! :shocked::shocked::shocked:

i don't need 100.000 years of LRL practice to detect something, i can detect anything by my L-Rod now... :razz:

J_Player
11-17-2010, 09:34 AM
Downloading: myLRL.3gp | 2.9 MB
Wrong Code. Please try again.
What of format is .3gp? Mobile?
If using Windows for downloading, you can save to desktop or other folder. Then use KM player to play the video.
This is a free player you can get here: http://download.cnet.com/The-KMPlayer/3000-13632_4-10659939.html.

Best wishes,
J_P

GOLDENSKULL
11-17-2010, 01:10 PM
If I understand your claim correctly you can place a sample (bait) in your L-rod and it will detect and give a directional movement up to two thousand meters away. Does it work with both organic and inorganic material?

You said it could differentiate between your hair and someone else's hair. Is that correct? Can it differentiate between different gold samples? (one's containing different impurities) If not how do you eliminate the large number of gold items that might be within a 2000 meter radius of your location?

Is your L-rod design capable of being used by anyone or is it specific you only.

If it does work as well for you as you show in the video I suspect that you will be a very rich man in a short period of time. (And I mean by using it to find valuable items and not by selling copies of the L-rod)

Hi WesP,

Yes it work with both organic and inorganic and all kind of materials, as i say it even differentiate between my hair and my friend's hair :oh: i test it from near distance and long distance about 2Km and i think it is working up to 3 km... ;)
i must say when we put one material in bait chamber this device can detect that meterial exactly, for gold i use 24k fine gold for exact result and if our gold target containing different impurities, it is not problem because this device charged by our fine gold, and response to only gold bits of target not to impurities of target...

Different people are Different, i practice very much until this device is matching with me,
and maybe not work correctly with another...

Yes this device can be very precious for me, and i must practice more for exactly pinpointing a target, and even i believe i can guess with this device depth and even size of target... :cool:

WM6
11-17-2010, 01:12 PM
If using Windows for downloading, you can save to desktop or other folder. Then use KM player to play the video.
This is a free player you can get here: http://download.cnet.com/The-KMPlayer/3000-13632_4-10659939.html.

Best wishes,
J_P

Thank you J_P, I will try at home. Here at my job I havent admin rights to instal something.

Mike(Mont)
11-17-2010, 01:25 PM
It appears to me this guy doesn't have the slightest clue what he is doing with the radioactive material.

WM6
11-17-2010, 01:53 PM
It appears to me this guy doesn't have the slightest clue what he is doing with the radioactive material.

Probably he have - look at his avatar.

GOLDENSKULL
11-17-2010, 02:40 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

GOLDENSKULL
11-17-2010, 02:41 PM
Probably he have - look at his avatar.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

GOLDENSKULL
11-17-2010, 02:49 PM
i understand someones moods in this forum, that can not use their brain and just can only envy... :nono:

But this not important for me ... i have own rules and go to my aim...

GOLDENSKULL
11-17-2010, 03:14 PM
Hi GOLDENSKULL,

I saw your video. Thank you for an interesting and informative video.
Your video does not show that you can detect anything from at least 2 km.
But it shows good evidence that you can detect the direction of a gold item and a wooden item from at least 2 meters when you know where the gold item and wooden item are located.

I have several questions about the testing you have done:

1. About 2 Km distance:
Have you done similar tests as you show in the video where you can find the direction of gold and wood when you know the location of the same item from 2 km distance?
Have you tested for other items such as hair from different people, or maybe two identical earrings to see if the rod will point the direction of the same item put in the sample chamber from 2 km distance?

Have you tried the same experiment that you show in your video with the gold and wood, except someone else will hide the gold and wood in the room at a location where you do not know where it is hidden? Are you able to find the gold and wood when you do not know the location where it is hidden?
Have you tried to find when someone else will hide the same item in the sample chamber at some location 2 km distance that you do not know to see if it will point the correct direction?
Can you find the hidden item at 2 km distance without any help from the person who hides the item?

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_Player,

1- yes i test this in 2Km distance, as i say before, i can even differentiate between my hair and my friend's hair up to 2Km,
here i must say, i can increase and decrease L-Rod detecting distance by longer and shorter the telescopic antenna...

2- by this device i can detect all materials in the world !!! not only gold or wood or...!!!
my friend hide a target in somewhere and i can detect it's directions easily...

3-we used weaken radioactive material, and i show this material location in below picture,
we build this L-Rod from Beryllium copper alloy, and measure it's radiation by dosimeter in our university lab and be assured that it is not harmful for humans...
for other questions, i must say that, those are better be in secret... :cool:

gibon
11-17-2010, 09:26 PM
i understand someones moods in this forum, that can not use their brain and just can only envy... :nono:

Sorry GOLDENSKULL but qiaozhi is on Holidays.

He has taken is Ranger tell , Mineoro , Okm , Fitzgerald and other device for TH .

Yes he is like that qiaozhi and now he is prospecting where Mr hung has detected

some very interesting spote with is map dowsing methode.

But before living he asked me to aswears you this question.

The question is very simple:
If you believe your device is not "working" by unconscious movements of the hand, then how do you believe it works?
What happens if you clamp the device in an upright position and move the gold ring near the end? Does it swivel to face the target?

If you are unable (or unwilling) to provide an answer, then please say so. We can then draw our own conclusions.

Even when qiaozhi is not here is spirite is still haunting this forum :D

HAVE NICE HOLIDAYS QIAOZHI :razz:

SINCERLY

GIBON

WM6
11-17-2010, 10:27 PM

Hi GOLDENSKULL

I understand. You get, what you ask for. From brain point of view: you get what your soul needed.

You get your radioactive Malik, your anyvisible God.

You do not need more, you do not need gold, you do not need treasure, your radioactive idol is all what you need. And you get it now. Congratulation.

Very simple test can prove that you cannot detect nothing, but such test is not acceptable,don't you, because beliefs cannot be tested.

But you are an right way and I support you: because you will destroy Rangertell and your L-Rod mean disaster to Mineoro.

I wish you full success.

J_Player
11-18-2010, 05:27 AM
Hi GOLDENSKULL,

Thank you for answering my questions. There are some questions you did not answer:

2- by this device i can detect all materials in the world !!! not only gold or wood or...!!!

The question is can you find a hidden object from 2 km distance when you do not know the location of the object?

3-we used weaken radioactive material, and i show this material location in below picture,
we build this L-Rod from Beryllium copper alloy, and measure it's radiation by dosimeter in our university lab and be assured that it is not harmful for humans...
for other questions, i must say that, those are better be in secret... :cool:

I still do not know what radioactive element you are using to power this rod, and I do not know where you got this radioactive material from. Of course, this may be secret information, in the event that you may be using concentrated plutonium.

But your test information may not be secret.
Can you tell us if you can locate items that are hidden in locations that you don't know from 2 km distance without any help from the person who hides the object?

Best wishes,
J_P

GOLDENSKULL
11-18-2010, 08:59 AM
Hi J_Player,

i think i answer to all your questions... :)

The question is can you find a hidden object from 2 km distance when you do not know the location of the object?
yes i can find hidden object, let's explain it more:
i can reach to the target limits from 2 km and find one area about 1 to 2 square meter around the target and in this area, with exact pinpointing i can find exact location of the target... with maximum 10cm difference :rolleyes:
of course pinpointing the target by this L-Rod needs some skills that i get those by
a lot of experience...

i decided to work seriously with this L-Rod, for guess the target depth and it's size :D

i must add that, depth of the target is not problem for this L-Rod, that means one target in depth 10 to 20 meters is detectable by this L-Rod very easily... (i test it)

About radioactive material?

as i say before, i used weaken radioactive material (weaken uranium particles), and i show this particles location in picture that, located in L-Rod's handle bottom,

i say to all friends in this forum that, if you don't believe this L-Rod yet, please offer a test until i do this and put it's video in here... ;)

aft_72005
11-18-2010, 09:05 AM
Hi GOLDENSKULL
I saw your movie , exultant. Are you knowing about “ trick of mind “? My test result with my lords without radioactive:
When I know the hidden place of under search item , I can detect that point by Lrods . this is trick of my mined!!!.
Simple , are you find any that you didn’t know the hidden place ?
Are you find long buried metals with it?

WM6
11-18-2010, 10:04 AM
i say to all friends in this forum that, if you don't believe this L-Rod yet, please offer a test until i do this and put it's video in here... ;)

Hi GOLDENSKULL

till you do not find gold in nature you never know before for it, please replace your avatar by this more real:

Qiaozhi
11-18-2010, 02:02 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I didn't realize you would miss me that much. :D

Of course you are able to "detect" or "not detect" these items at will, simply because you can see them. Try getting someone else to randomly place the items in a box without telling you what they have (or have not) placed there. They must not be present in the room when you test the L-rods, but someone else (who did not see the item being placed in the box) must be an observer ... just in case you decide to peek.

Then report back with the results. Preferably a video.

WM6
11-18-2010, 02:46 PM

... :cool:

Not by those simple telescopic antenna. For such results you need way better antenna, say this logaritmic antenna:

GOLDENSKULL
11-19-2010, 07:42 AM
Hi GOLDENSKULL
I saw your movie , exultant. Are you knowing about “ trick of mind “? My test result with my lords without radioactive:
When I know the hidden place of under search item , I can detect that point by Lrods . this is trick of my mined!!!.
Simple , are you find any that you didn’t know the hidden place ?
Are you find long buried metals with it?

Hi aft_72005,
i can find hidden thing that i don't know it's place...
if you want pm to me for more swapping info...

J_Player
11-20-2010, 08:01 AM
i can reach to the target limits from 2 km and find one area about 1 to 2 square meter around the target and in this area, with exact pinpointing i can find exact location of the target... with maximum 10cm difference

...i can find hidden thing that i don't know it's place...
if you want pm to me for more swapping info...This is excellent!
You can find hidden things that you don't know the location.
This means I can hide an object in a city 2 km distance from where you are, then you will find the object and hold it in front of a camera to demonstrate that you found it.

Of course, you realize you can win Carl's $25,000 prize (as long as the H3Tec people don't win it first). And you can also win the one million dollar prize from Randi..!

It looks like you can become rich soon.
Of course, I suspect you don't want to become rich by demonstrating your dowsing abilities because it would only contribute toward an evil promotional scheme.
But I am sure you could become rich by winning these prizes if you wanted to.

Best wishes,
J_P

GOLDENSKULL
11-20-2010, 09:01 AM
This is excellent!
You can find hidden things that you don't know the location.
This means I can hide an object in a city 2 km distance from where you are, then you will find the object and hold it in front of a camera to demonstrate that you found it.

Of course, you realize you can win Carl's $25,000 prize (as long as the H3Tec people don't win it first). And you can also win the one million dollar prize from Randi..!

It looks like you can become rich soon.
Of course, I suspect you don't want to become rich by demonstrating your dowsing abilities because it would only contribute toward an evil promotional scheme.
But I am sure you could become rich by winning these prizes if you wanted to.

Best wishes,
J_P

Thanks dear... :rolleyes:
i put in this site very soon a new video to prove again that, my L-Rod is working... :cool:

GOLDENSKULL
11-21-2010, 08:49 AM
Hi to all friends,

this my new video from my L-Rod... :yo:

http://hotfile.com/dl/83965532/e8bc0be/myLRL2.3gp.html

Qiaozhi
11-21-2010, 09:46 AM
Hi to all friends,

With all due respect ... this is not a double-blind test.

Please repeat the test, but have someone else hide the target. As I said before, the person hiding the target must not be present in the room during the L-rod test, and you should not be present while the target is being hidden.

ANDREAS
11-21-2010, 10:48 AM

Please repeat the test, but have someone else hide the target. As I said before, the person hiding the target must not be present in the room during the L-rod test, and you should not be present while the target is being hidden.
Qiaozhi, you know well i don't believe lrods and dowsing
I see this video, with all due respect your person ... Yes!!!! this is a blind test.
Of course is better, If we want... a real double blind test, work with your opinion "....As I said before, the person hiding the target must not be present in the room during the L-rod test, and you should not be present while the target is being hidden...." is correct. But now i am confused, because i see with a simple blind test..... maybe dowsing work
best regards

J_Player
11-21-2010, 12:47 PM
Hi to all friends,

http://hotfile.com/dl/83965532/e8bc0be/myLRL2.3gp.htmlHi GOLDENSKULL,

Thank you for another video showing how dowsing works to find the object hidden under one of four cups. This looks like an interesting video. But there are some skeptics who will think you cannot find the object if someone else hides it, then leaves the room before you enter to find the hidden object.

Here are two test suggestions for an improved test demonstration:

1. Double blind test in the room
If you made the same test when someone else will hide the object, then he leaves the room and you enter to find the object, then your test will be more interesting. Be sure you do not see or talk to the person who hides the object until after you find the hidden object. You should also have a third person to come in the room and follow you with a camera to show that you are finding the object without making mistakes for which cup it is hidden under.

Even using this more interesting test, some people will not believe. They will prefer to see the test done with many witnesses, to make sure there is no trick, and no way you can talk to the person who hides the object. But it will be a better test than the test where you hide the object and you find it.

2. Blind test 2 km
This is demonstration I would like to see:
Take two gold ear rings and place one of them in the dowsing rod. Give the other ear ring to a friend and tell him to hide in a city 2 km distance from where you are. He can hide it by putting it in a hole in the ground, or by putting it under a seat cushion in a restaurant, or in the grass at a park, in a tree, or anywhere else he can think of. Then he must leave the location of the hidden ear ring and go at least 1 km distance where he can wait at a restaurant and drink coffee or other tasty beverages until you bring him the ear ring he hid. Of course, you cannot talk to him until you arrive with the ear ring he hid, and no mobile phone communication either. The only information you will have is the name of the restaurant to bring the recovered ear ring to. This should be much harder than the double blind tests most people want to see, because the hiding place is not limited to 4 or 10 choices under known cups. It will be interesting to see how long it takes for you to bring the hidden ring to him in the restaurant.

Best wishes,
J_P

gibon
11-21-2010, 03:11 PM
Hi to all friends,

Congratulation Goldensull.

Theire is nothing to say.

This is the reason why I'm more confident with dowsing method

better than expensive electronic scam.

So the Bad faith of some kind of administrator here around

is still operating for sur.

On the kind recomandation of Qiaozhi next video put one of your leg in the air and touch

your nose with your finger . :D

THEN HE WILL BE CONVINCED :razz:

Sincerly GIBON

Theseus
11-21-2010, 04:35 PM

It is not even close to a D-B test. :D

GOLDENSKULL
11-21-2010, 06:50 PM
Hi J_Player and all other dear friends,

At first i must say to all that, we build this L-Rod with cooperation of me and my friend and we can reach to this result, after about 3 years of research and experience, and it is clear , that me and my friend don't want to self deceit ourselves... :nono::nono::nono:

we decided to introduce our device in this forum, for encourage and inform to others that, one L-Rod can really work if it build correctly...

but someones can not believe this, and of course this is not important for us...
we build this device for ourselves, not for these mans... :cool:

our main aim is, seriously go to treasure hunting and we begin this job in these days... :rolleyes:
i can doing any experience that you want from me, but you must know that, my tests in my videos are in real condition and without any tricks... :)

takhslambos
11-21-2010, 07:07 PM
me personal i m not a dowser.do you think i can work with your lrl?i tried difrent lrl in the past with L ,BUT WITH NO GOOD RESOLTS.i hade no good stability in my hands.

Qiaozhi
11-21-2010, 08:03 PM
Qiaozhi, you know well i don't believe lrods and dowsing
I see this video, with all due respect your person ... Yes!!!! this is a blind test.
Of course is better, If we want... a real double blind test, work with your opinion "....As I said before, the person hiding the target must not be present in the room during the L-rod test, and you should not be present while the target is being hidden...." is correct. But now i am confused, because i see with a simple blind test..... maybe dowsing work
best regards

The test shown in the video is not a controlled test. It is more akin to a simple conjuring trick. Of course dowsing does not work, but self-deception is a powerful force.

It is not even close to a D-B test. :D
Exactly. But trying to get the dowsing believers to perform the test is very difficult.

... it is clear , that me and my friend don't want to self deceit ourselves... :nono::nono::nono:
Then please perform the double-blind test. JP has clearly outlined the procedure in his post, in case you have not understand the requirements.
Perhaps you are afraid of finding out the truth about dowsing, or you already know the test will fail and therefore are avoiding performing the test. Which is it?
but someones can not believe this, and of course this is not important for us...

our main aim is, seriously go to treasure hunting and we begin this job in these days... :rolleyes:
i can doing any experience that you want from me, but you must know that, my tests in my videos are in real condition and without any tricks... :)

I'm not suggesting that you are intentionally using trickery in your videos, but you are tricking yourself into believing something that is not true. If you really want to find the truth, you will perform the test as described.

Theseus
11-21-2010, 08:50 PM
we decided to introduce our device in this forum, for encourage and inform to others that, one L-Rod can really work if it build correctly...

we build this device for ourselves, not for these mans..

our main aim is, seriously go to treasure hunting and we begin this job in these days...

If you built your L-rod strictly for you and your small group to use, and you do not want any constructive feedback, then really there was no reason to bring it to anyone else's attention, especially those of us on a public forum.

If, as you say, your aim is to use your L-rod for serious treasure hunting, I would say you will be better off leaving the L-rod at home, and spending the same time you would have expended on dowsing; by doing basic research and digging up facts about the suspected treasure. In fact, the only thing that L-rod can do for you, is to point in the direction of where you already suspect (or believe) a treasure might be located. In that regard, you might just as well eliminate the use of the L-rod, and then (as a group) decide where the most likely spot would be for a treasure; go there, metal detect, and if necessary dig some holes.

The design of your L-rod is not unlike many other L-rods from past decades. It involves a swivel antenna, and a bait chamber. Bait chambers have been put in L-rods for literally tens of years now. The idea is that a substance in the bait chamber will somehow cause the rod to draw (point to) a similar substance in the distance. Years ago, this concept was proved to be pure fallacy. Nothing physical happens, or CAN happen between the bait and substances in the distance. In fact, it has been found that the rod will move and point the same way if all you do is write down on a small piece of paper, the name of the substance you are seeking, and then placing that paper in the bait chamber. It is a trick of the mind, and the idea of "like materials pulling towards like materials" is of course pure fallacy.

Now, as has been mentioned, your testing technique is quite simple and contains many flaws and what are called "information leaks". The only true test for your L-rod, or any L-rod for that matter, is a very structured and closely monitored double-blind test.

And, IF you will submit your L-rod creation to that kind of testing, I guarantee you will find that it performs statistically no better than ordinary guessing. ;)

WM6
11-22-2010, 08:34 AM
It is a trick of the mind, and the idea of "like materials pulling towards like materials" is of course pure fallacy.

;)

By put radioactive material in bait chamber they can only find some nuclear power plant, not gold.

takhslambos
11-22-2010, 11:05 AM

At first i must say to all that, we build this L-Rod with cooperation of me and my friend and we can reach to this result, after about 3 years of research and experience, and it is clear , that me and my friend don't want to self deceit ourselves... :nono::nono::nono:

do a test outside with some buried gold.....

J_Player
11-22-2010, 01:44 PM

Hi GOLDENSKULL,

You have shown clear evidence that your dowsing rod will point to gold and wood pieces that you put in plain sight or that you hide under a cup in a room. All skeptics and dowsing believers agree your method of dowsing is good to find treasures that you hide. When I see your video, I believe your demonstration is in real condition without any tricks. I know you will never use tricks in your demonstrations. This is why it is good to see your videos for real conditions. I would also like to see the improved test #1 and test #2 when you have time to make the test.

For test #1 it is easy... same as your last video, except you need 2 friends to help. -- One friend to hide the gold under a cup, and other friend to hold the video camera when you enter the room to find the hidden gold.
1. Double blind test in the room
If you made the same test when someone else will hide the object, then he leaves the room and you enter to find the object, then your test will be more interesting. Be sure you do not see or talk to the person who hides the object until after you find the hidden object. You should also have a third person to come in the room and follow you with a camera to show that you are finding the object without making mistakes for which cup it is hidden under.

For test #2 no video is needed. You can ask any friend to hide an ear ring in the city 2 km distance, then wait at a restaurant for you to find the hidden ear ring and bring it to the friend. No video necessary. I would only like to know the story of your search for the hidden ear ring, and how long it takes for you to find it. Maybe you get some false signals? Maybe all good signals and find the hidden ear ring very fast? I would like to hear all details of the search for the ear ring.
2. Blind test 2 km
This is demonstration I would like to see:
Take two gold ear rings and place one of them in the dowsing rod. Give the other ear ring to a friend and tell him to hide in a city 2 km distance from where you are. He can hide it by putting it in a hole in the ground, or by putting it under a seat cushion in a restaurant, or in the grass at a park, in a tree, or anywhere else he can think of. Then he must leave the location of the hidden ear ring and go at least 1 km distance where he can wait at a restaurant and drink coffee or other tasty beverages until you bring him the ear ring he hid. Of course, you cannot talk to him until you arrive with the ear ring he hid, and no mobile phone communication either. The only information you will have is the name of the restaurant to bring the recovered ear ring to. This should be much harder than the double blind tests most people want to see, because the hiding place is not limited to 4 or 10 choices under known cups. It will be interesting to see how long it takes for you to bring the hidden ring to him in the restaurant.
It will be good to see test #1 and hear a report for test #2 when you have time.

Best wishes,
J_P

takhslambos
11-22-2010, 06:50 PM
I THINK THIS IS NOT WORKING.....SORRY.............

GOLDENSKULL
11-23-2010, 09:12 AM
I THINK THIS IS NOT WORKING.....SORRY.............

YES, YOU ALL SAYING CORRECT,
MY L-ROD
IS NOT WORKING,
i am very sorry too... :notalk:

Qiaozhi
11-23-2010, 10:47 AM
YES, YOU ALL SAYING CORRECT,
MY L-ROD
IS NOT WORKING,
i am very sorry too... :notalk:
From your statement we can assume one of the following:

You have carried out the double-blind test as described and discovered the sad truth about dowsing.
This was a sarcastic comment, indicating that you have no intention of carrying out the test, in case it negates your strong belief in the non-existent dowsing phenomenon. :shrug:

Hopefully it was the former, in which case - "Welcome to the real world". :thumb:

Mike(Mont)
11-23-2010, 11:47 AM
I never said it didn't work as a dowsing rod. I have questions about the radioactive load somehow magically making the rod find anything. That one I do not believe. What books have you studied that showed you how to use the radioactive material, or was it just something you came up with?

GOLDENSKULL
11-25-2010, 08:54 AM
I think that, i shouldn't introduce this
L-Rod in here... :ninja:

Theseus
11-25-2010, 11:46 AM
I think that, i shouldn't introduce this
L-Rod in here... :ninja:

If you really wanted honest feedback from a good cross-section of people concerning LRLs, then you did the right thing.

However, sometimes honesty can be brutal to ones ego. ;)

GOLDENSKULL
12-02-2010, 06:30 PM
i thank you, that all of you don't believe my L-Rod... !!!

i find today, what am i seeking for................... :cool:

http://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gif
http://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gifhttp://174.132.129.189/~moreland/forums/../../%7Emoreland/forums/images/smilies/smilies/razz.gif

Theseus
12-02-2010, 06:45 PM

Great! If you were looking for a "face with tongue sticking out"; looks like you found several.

WM6
12-03-2010, 01:08 AM

Very well, so you can throw your L-Rod in the waste container.

GOLDENSKULL
12-03-2010, 05:36 AM
:thumb: