PDA

View Full Version : mineoro 79

Dhuwayhi
10-25-2010, 07:09 PM
Friends, as I mentioned before I have fg79 but I didn't benefit from it .

please my friends give me a last answer before I decide to sale it .

how far does it give beep on TV and Cars ?

some of my fiends says that it detects cars motors from a large distance ( about 1 km)

but with me it detects car motor from a very short distance ( about 1 to 2 m)

I think it has problem.

Does it detects cars from a large distance?

What are your Opinions?

please friends forgive me , I couldn't answer some of you because I was busy.

takhslambos
10-25-2010, 08:03 PM
my friend forget the cars.did you buried the mineoro gold sheet?you must buried and test it ecording the nineoro manual.do it and we tallk again.

WM6
10-25-2010, 08:05 PM

Why not, if it is driven by sexy blonde you can expect detecting even to 44,44m.

Dhuwayhi
10-26-2010, 10:31 AM
my friend forget the cars.did you buried the mineoro gold sheet?you must buried and test it ecording the nineoro manual.do it and we tallk again.
I don't have gold sheet

takhslambos
10-26-2010, 06:37 PM
then buy one 10*10 cm cooper covered with gold.

WM6
10-26-2010, 11:19 PM
I don't have gold sheet

Dont be fool. Look how modified infrared camera detect gold in soil:

http://www.leakdetectionpros.com/images/IR_0024.jpg

http://i29.servimg.com/u/f29/14/09/85/82/ir_cam10.jpg

takhslambos
10-27-2010, 07:16 AM
Dont be fool. Look how modified infrared camera detect gold in soil:

http://www.leakdetectionpros.com/images/IR_0024.jpg

http://i29.servimg.com/u/f29/14/09/85/82/ir_cam10.jpg
the gold is inside the ground? how deep? 3cm deep?

WM6
10-27-2010, 09:01 AM
the gold is inside the ground? how deep? 3cm deep?

It depend on amount of gold. for bigger amount can be very deep.

takhslambos
10-27-2010, 07:52 PM
It depend on amount of gold. for bigger amount can be very deep.
lets say that we hade 3000 gold coins inside a metal box buried half a metre inside the ground 70 years before.the iron box is 20*30cm and foul of gold coins meaby roten after 70 years meaby not.well this camera it will located it?????? WHAT DO THINK???AND FROM WHAT DISTANCE???????

WM6
10-27-2010, 08:25 PM
lets say that we hade 3000 gold coins inside a metal box buried half a metre inside the ground 70 years before.the iron box is 20*30cm and foul of gold coins meaby roten after 70 years meaby not.well this camera it will located it?????? WHAT DO THINK???AND FROM WHAT DISTANCE???????

In condition you described I think yes.
Detection have to be done (1 hour or more - best summer) after sun-fall.
Distance: distance for visible perspective of search surface.
Terrain: not too disturbed by buried metal objects of similar size.

takhslambos
10-27-2010, 09:47 PM
In condition you described I think yes.
Detection have to be done (1 hour or more - best summer) after sun-fall.
Distance: distance for visible perspective of search surface.
Terrain: not too disturbed by buried metal objects of similar size.
hade you test it? it is working only 1 hour after the samer sun set?and the distance?as far you can see?? and the cost in euro???

takhslambos
10-27-2010, 09:48 PM
hade you test it? it is working only 1 hour after the samer sun set?and the distance?as far you can see?? and the cost in euro???
tell the site that i can see it???

WM6
10-27-2010, 11:07 PM
You can use any camera for infrared thermography (infrared imaging and measurement camera).

I tested such camera on water filled 50l metal (Fe) can buried at about 30 cm deep.

Measurement of can location was possible of about 1hour after sunset with different duration of about 2-3 hours then slowly dissapear.

You can try by yourself.

apogonos
10-28-2010, 06:37 PM
Why not, if it is driven by sexy blonde you can expect detecting even to 44,44m.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

detectoman
10-29-2010, 03:06 AM
infrared camera? electronic atheist; wm6 is promotor, may be the sceptic,s final is near

gibon
10-29-2010, 07:31 AM

Hello takhslamos,

Geo had post something about Thermal camera long time ago.

If i do remember he didn't get real success with it.

May be with new technologie it can be better.

Surprising Wm6 finally is becoming a beliver ? :)

HAPPY PROSPECTING

GIBON

Funfinder
10-29-2010, 12:08 PM
(...) some of my fiends says that it detects cars motors from a large distance ( about 1 km)

(...)

This could be true - my new mega sensitive detector:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16942
also can detect helicopter engines from 2-3km distance.

Just they're not out of gold and not buried... or in other words:
the mineoro gold detection works on a different basis - if at all...

gibon
10-30-2010, 10:22 AM

Here is an advertise from kellyco .

It use to have a post here about laser temperature

The further from the target the larger the scanning area.

The DIS 400 and DIS 600 Pro feature what we call "MX" Laser sighting and features a unique 16 point laser sighting circle with a center aiming point for treasure. Now for the first time using "MX" technology and coupled with an improved optics called D:S 60;1, you can now get temperature measurements from any distance!

DIS 600 Pro

The DIS 600 Pro is the high-performance model that has an on-board emissive table. (This will help you compensate for soils). Other features are built-in audible/visible low alarm, 100 points of data logging and with the optional windows based data graphing software you can load your readings into your computer.

Features • Adjustable Emissive • On Board Emissive Table • 16 Point Laser Circle Spot: meets IEC Class 2 & FDA Class II requirements • Audible/Visible High Alarm • Audible/Visible Low Alarm • MAX and MIN Temperature - DIF and AVG Temperature • Bar Graph Display • Data output: RS232 or 1mV per Degree (C or F) -100 Points of Data Logging.

LIST $2095.00
ONLY $1349.95

DIS 400 Pro

The is the standard model, just point and aim at your target site and take your reading at up to almost any distance:

• MX technology using 16 lasers
• Improved optics read from any distance.
• Re-designed handle

Features • Adjustable Emissive • 16 Point Laser Circle Spot: Meets IEC Class 2 and FDA Class II Requirements • Audible/Visible High Alarm • MAX/MIN Temperature • Bar Graph Display

LIST PRICE $1495
ONLY $899.95

DIS-150
Low cost, DIS-150 laser guided scanner. Pinpoints targets with laser. Portable, Simple, Safe to use. Can be used by anyone. Rugged optics are environmentally sealed. Get measurements even in the harshest conditions. Features • last reading recall • MaxScan with audible signal • high audible and visual signal.

LIST PRICE $ 695.00
SALE PRICED AT $599.95

Dhuwayhi
10-30-2010, 06:59 PM
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

I want specific answer

how many meters does fg79 detects tv screen and cars engine?

ANDREAS
10-30-2010, 07:26 PM
Hi Dhuwayhi
my modification PDC can detect TVscreen 3meters distance and a car (free area without electric cables etc) up 100meters distance
I hope help you
regards

mbtoush
10-30-2010, 08:07 PM
Friends, as I mentioned before I have fg79 but I didn't benefit from it .

please my friends give me a last answer before I decide to sale it .

how far does it give beep on TV and Cars ?

some of my fiends says that it detects cars motors from a large distance ( about 1 km)

but with me it detects car motor from a very short distance ( about 1 to 2 m)

I think it has problem.

What are your Opinions?

please friends forgive me , I couldn't answer some of you because I was busy.
dear

i have minero 2007 old model same as you with this device but if you are intend to sell how much you wants for that i am looking for new model
i think it works but you need some kind of practice on that FG 79 as far as i know much better than other old like the one i have
thanks
btoush

takhslambos
10-30-2010, 08:08 PM
Hi Dhuwayhi
my modification PDC can detect TVscreen 3meters distance and a car (free area without electric cables etc) up 100meters distance
I hope help you
regards
what do you think about mineoro fg 79?hade you ever test it? thanks for your time.theodoros.......

takhslambos
10-30-2010, 08:11 PM
dear

i have minero 2007 old model same as you with this device but if you are intend to sell how much you wants for that i am looking for new model
i think it works but you need some kind of practice on that FG 79 as far as i know much better than other old like the one i have
thanks
btoush
what do you meen? i can not untestand what you said...........

mbtoush
10-30-2010, 08:31 PM
dear

how much do you wants for that ??
thanks

mbtoush
10-30-2010, 08:34 PM
its good device so far you need practice to reach your targets and my be the area you went doesn't have any objects

takhslambos
11-01-2010, 08:39 PM
thanks all for your help.i think the mineoro work.i hoppe to found my treasure.i will informed you soon for eny resolts of my hunting.

takhslambos
11-04-2010, 07:14 PM
what about the next video with the mineoro dc2008? did you ever test the gold sheet that mineoro give with the mineoro's?you buried with solt?after how many weeks you located?and what is the longer distance that your mineoro dc2008 located?THANKS FOR YOUR TIME......