PDA

View Full Version : Si-Go with TRN by Fitzgerald, Long Range Metal Detector

Qiaozhi
10-14-2010, 10:22 AM
It will be interesting to watch this one ->
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140464547599&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Although it's posted on the UK eBay website, it originates in the US.
This is a reposting by the seller, as the last time there were no bids. Now there are very quickly 19 bids early on in the bidding. But ... look at the bid history. All 19 bids are from the same person for the same price, and he has zero feedback. Either this is someone with no intention of paying, or this is an attempt to make the item look more popular than it is. :shocked:

Theseus
10-14-2010, 12:28 PM
It will be interesting to watch this one ->
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140464547599&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Although it's posted on the UK eBay website, it originates in the US.
This is a reposting by the seller, as the last time there were no bids. Now there are very quickly 19 bids early on in the bidding. But ... look at the bid history. All 19 bids are from the same person for the same price, and he has zero feedback. Either this is someone with no intention of paying, or this is an attempt to make the item look more popular than it is. :shocked:

Notice in the ad, the statement; "This SI-GO works great...."

No doubt that means the power switch turns the unit On and Off, and the L-rods react to an operator's ideomotor response.

There was no mention that it actually aided in locating gold or silver, and one would have to surmise, since it is being sold; the owner did not locate and recover anything of value - or at least enough to make it worth owning. Yet another example of how an LRL works just fine, EXACTLY ONCE; when the consumer hands over their cash to the manufacturer.

Notice also, it has been in storage for years so obviously this is another of those LRLs that were purchased, then the owner realized they'd been scammed, and put it in the hall closet along with other junk items. :lol:

Qiaozhi
10-24-2010, 10:12 AM
I monitored the item for a few days, and "apparently" it was sold to the zero-feedback bidder that placed the 19 bids. However, the seller has not left any feedback for the buyer and it has not been re-listed. Draw your own conclusions.

J_Player
10-24-2010, 11:54 AM
Notice in the ad, the statement; "This SI-GO works great...."

...There was no mention that it actually aided in locating gold or silver, and one would have to surmise, since it is being sold; the owner did not locate and recover anything of value - or at least enough to make it worth owning... Hi Theseus,
Yes, this is the same old story we hear about LRLs.
From the manufacturers we see a lot of photos of treasure, but no claims that the LRL will tell you where these treasures are.
And when we see an ad on ebay for a used LRL, there is also no mention that the LRL for sale found any actual treasure.

So who buys these LRLs on ebay?
Maybe people who saw the fabulous treasures on the manufacturer's website and couldn't afford the price of a new one (ignore how they forgot to notice how there were no claims made that this LRL could locate treasure).

Or maybe collectors buy these LRLs to add to their museum of "the hard to believe"? People like Carl-NC?

The only other ebay buyers I can think of are idiots who really believe they can get rich by sending money to sellers who they think are selling locators that they didn't know how to use properly to find their treasure. These buyers might believe that if they wait for the proper humidity and solar cylce, and if the weather is right, they will find millions worth of treasure... and for a price that nobody else would pay for trash. :oh:

Best wishes,
J_P

Theseus
10-24-2010, 12:44 PM
...The only other ebay buyers I can think of are idiots who really believe they can get rich by sending money to sellers who they think are selling locators that they didn't know how to use properly to find their treasure. Best wishes,
J_P

In my opinion there are more of these kind of buyers than of the "collectors". ;)

ps: BTW, you didn't say how the crow tasted. :lol:

J_Player
10-24-2010, 01:21 PM
In my opinion there are more of these kind of buyers than of the "collectors". ;)

ps: BTW, you didn't say how the crow tasted. :lol:
BTW, I haven't tasted yet, but almost. Explanations are best done by PM if you are interested.

Best wishes,
J_P

Theseus
10-24-2010, 05:47 PM
BTW, I haven't tasted yet, but almost. Explanations are best done by PM if you are interested.

Best wishes,
J_P

Not surprising.... you would take that kind position, Graham. You seem to make a habit of ignoring the obvious, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Does that mode of operation serve you well in your "bug" business, as well?