PDA

View Full Version : Mineoro Pricing ?

GoldSeeker
09-29-2010, 05:42 AM
How much does one of these Mineoro FG80's cost ?

Do they work ?

Thanks,

GoldSeeker

WM6
09-29-2010, 08:50 AM
How much does one of these Mineoro FG80's cost ?

Do they work ?

Thanks,

GoldSeeker

It cost so much that you never get back in FG80 findings.

Yes, it works, but you cannot find nothing.

Wooden dowsing rod is practically for free and work with same results.

GoldSeeker
09-29-2010, 09:30 AM
Thanks WM6

Do you know the actuall price though? Their website just say's call or email for prices. I can't be bothered with that. Just want to know exactly
what they cost.

Just curious. I gather it must be mega $$$

I'm looking at buying a RangerTell as well. I see they are around $1000AUS ?

If one of these things could help me narrow down my search area to use my traditional Minelab MD, that'd be awesome and all I really need.

My gold hunting area is around Ballarat in Victoria, Australia. It's been hammered to death by millions of other detectorists, so looking for anything that might give me the edge and save some time by avoiding looking in areas that have already been flogged and ripped of gold.

Cheers,

GoldSeeker.

Qiaozhi
09-29-2010, 09:49 AM
Thanks WM6

Do you know the actuall price though? Their website just say's call or email for prices. I can't be bothered with that. Just want to know exactly
what they cost.

Just curious. I gather it must be mega $$$

I'm looking at buying a RangerTell as well. I see they are around $1000AUS ?

If one of these things could help me narrow down my search area to use my traditional Minelab MD, that'd be awesome and all I really need.

My gold hunting area is around Ballarat in Victoria, Australia. It's been hammered to death by millions of other detectorists, so looking for anything that might give me the edge and save some time by avoiding looking in areas that have already been flogged and ripped of gold.

Cheers,

GoldSeeker.
You would be well advised to keep your hard-earned money in your pocket. The RangerTell is nothing more than a dowsing rod disguised as an electronic device, despite what they claim in their advertising literature. The only treasure that ever gets detected with this gadget is the money you hand over at the time of purchase. Have a look here ->
http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports.dat
for reports on numerous LRLs, and in particular here ->
http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/examiner/index.dat
for the lowdown on the RT Examiner.

As for the Mineoro devices ... all you have to do is read the numerous posts in this forum from disgruntled users. It appears to work well at the factory when demonstrated by Mineoro employees, but it's another story when used in the real world by real users.

At the end of the day it's your decision, but I would suggest reading the LRL reports to get a basic idea of what's what in the LRL world, and then hanging onto your money. Unless of course you desire an expensive education.

You could also follow up by reading this ->
http://sites.google.com/site/dowsingtruth/

GoldSeeker
09-29-2010, 10:16 AM
Thanks Qiaozhi,

Appreciate the thoughts and info.

Cheers,

GoldSeeker:)

Geo
09-29-2010, 12:34 PM
Of course nobody tell us what treasure has found with a metal detector at some depth of 1m and more. Most people have economic advantage from metal detectors and says that only metal detectors work:lol:. But they don't tell us what they find ... except of coins at beaches!!!!!
To be honest... i tried the Mineoro PDC210 without results:frown:, also the same with Ranger Tell. But there are other ways that you can find treasures from long Distance. For me an easy and cheap way is to find a person to teach you the Dowsing method.

Regards:)