PDA

View Full Version : GOLD FEVER IN GREECE!!!!!!!

Astrodetect
09-22-2010, 06:20 AM
Hi all
Have you heard about the gold in Greece????
Read the news...
http://news.za.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=154695319

Well what detector would be the best to locate the gold do you think?????
Regards

WM6
09-22-2010, 07:04 AM
Hi all
Read the news...

Regards

Whites TDI or if you prefer expensive: ML4500.

Astrodetect
09-22-2010, 07:24 AM
No way, the vault they are looking for is at 15 meters depth.
As for the gold coins and bars it is estimated at about 30 tonnes along with diamonds and rubies also. So imagine how much they are woth????????
Regards

Qiaozhi
09-22-2010, 08:06 AM
I should imagine the proposed location of the dig was decided after much research, and not as the result of some random beeping from an LRL. :rolleyes:

WM6
09-22-2010, 09:46 AM
No way, the vault they are looking for is at 15 meters depth.
As for the gold coins and bars it is estimated at about 30 tonnes along with diamonds and rubies also. So imagine how much they are woth????????
Regards

30 tonnes?

In meantime gravitations works and now gold has sunk as deep as 150m.

Geo
09-22-2010, 05:14 PM
Hi all
Read the news...

Regards

Hi Dimitri....

You know very good about the best detector!!!
A special VLF with GB... and good discrimination and 8" coil. If the treasure is at 20cm depth then you will find it:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
My friend .... why speak about detectors!!!!!!. Metal detectors are toys for the beach:lol:. They have a good discrimination but if there is a ferrous object near the gold they detect nothing in the disc mode. VERY special detectors.....:lol:.

Regards:)

Morgan
09-22-2010, 11:32 PM
Hi Dimitri....

You know very good about the best detector!!!
A special VLF with GB... and good discrimination and 8" coil. If the treasure is at 20cm depth then you will find it:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
My friend .... why speak about detectors!!!!!!. Metal detectors are toys for the beach:lol:. They have a good discrimination but if there is a ferrous object near the gold they detect nothing in the disc mode. VERY special detectors.....:lol:.

I only fell sorry becouse this treasure is in Greece. In Portugal the government is not interested in treasures,but yes in taxes to explore the people more and more ...
This treasure hunting will be very interesting,specialy if people can search without autority problems,hope you participate with your LRL´s ;-)

Geo
09-23-2010, 05:56 AM
I only fell sorry becouse this treasure is in Greece. In Portugal the government is not interested in treasures,but yes in taxes to explore the people more and more ...
This treasure hunting will be very interesting,specialy if people can search without autority problems,hope you participate with your LRL´s ;-)

Hi.
I don't hunting this treasure because it is very difficult place.
I am looking for other 3 big treasures. Of course when you are looking for big treasures you always use ONLY LRLs because the Toys with name Metal Detectors can't go so deep except the GPR that have some other problems.

Astrodetect
09-23-2010, 06:03 AM
Hi Geo,Morgan
My red PD from Alonso has a photoresistor in front. Esteban says this catches the phenomenon. Do you know anything about this? My LRL from Alonso uses 2 circuits
magnetic + optic.
Geo can we find the treasures??????
Regards

Geo
09-23-2010, 06:26 AM
Hi Geo,Morgan
My red PD from Alonso has a photoresistor in front. Esteban says this catches the phenomenon. Do you know anything about this? My LRL from Alonso uses 2 circuits
magnetic + optic.
Geo can we find the treasures??????
Regards

Hi.
Do you have the Red Pistol and you don't open it????
You know that i have LRLs but the treasure that i am looking for are very well hidden:angry:

Regards

g-sani
09-26-2010, 11:03 PM
I should imagine the proposed location of the dig was decided after much research, and not as the result of some random beeping from an LRL. :rolleyes:

Probably it is something older(it is an archeological site) than what they believe it is there and of course these people have done some research.
But if it is not some random beeping Qiaozhi then it is some random unexplainable pictures of some GPR detector.:lol::lol::lol:

Qiaozhi
09-26-2010, 11:24 PM
Probably it is something older(it is an archeological site) than what they believe it is there and of course these people have done some research.
But if it is not some random beeping Qiaozhi then it is some random unexplainable pictures of some GPR detector.:lol::lol::lol:
You're probably correct. ;)

J_Player
09-27-2010, 07:20 AM
But if it is not some random beeping Qiaozhi then it is some random unexplainable pictures of some GPR detector.:lol::lol::lol:No map dowsing to help locate the treasure? :rolleyes:

Best wishes,
J_P

g-sani
09-28-2010, 11:39 AM
No map dowsing to help locate the treasure? :rolleyes:

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P,
To tell you the truth I thought for a moment to go there and check it whith my lrl just for curiocity.
You see this place is close to where I live, about 1hour driving.
But then I decided not to go and leave them alone since they are going to spend lots of money for this operation and it is always their treasure hunting place anyway.

g-sani
10-10-2010, 11:09 PM
I got news!
Finally they discovered 10tons of gold but they didn't say it in the news or papers.
They kept it secret since they are trying to find another two caves whith some more gold in them.They say that it is 20 more tons to be discovered.
I had the info from somebody I know very well and he was there at the spot when it happened.
I found out that over here in Greece whenever they discover a treasure and I am always talking the legal way they keep it a secret from media and eventually from everybody else watching from the outside.I thought that it is a very difficult task for them to do but finally it turned out I was wrong.
Yes sometimes people find the treasure they are looking for but the law of silence takes its place.All about money, isn't it?

J_Player
10-11-2010, 02:01 AM
I got news!
Finally they discovered 10tons of gold but they didn't say it in the news or papers.
They kept it secret since they are trying to find another two caves whith some more gold in them.They say that it is 20 more tons to be discovered.
I had the info from somebody I know very well and he was there at the spot when it happened.
I found out that over here in Greece whenever they discover a treasure and I am always talking the legal way they keep it a secret from media and eventually from everybody else watching from the outside.I thought that it is a very difficult task for them to do but finally it turned out I was wrong.
Yes sometimes people find the treasure they are looking for but the law of silence takes its place.All about money, isn't it?10 tons of gold?

This is 320,000 troy ounces, worth $432 million US at $1350 per ounce! :eek:

Were they all coins? or was it a single large statue?

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
10-11-2010, 06:59 AM
I got news!
Yes sometimes people find the treasure they are looking for but the law of silence takes its place.All about money, isn't it?

Hi George, how are you!!
I did not hear anything

epitopios
10-11-2010, 08:06 AM
10 tons of gold?

This is 320,000 troy ounces, worth $432 million US at $1350 per ounce! :eek:

J_P

finally, we get from the economic mess !!!!!!!

http://b.imagehost.org/t/0017/cwmfadgzjq4c161082bbb06.jpg (http://b.imagehost.org/view/0017/cwmfadgzjq4c161082bbb06)http://d.imagehost.org/t/0658/images.jpghttp://d.imagehost.org/t/0824/krisi-sel-2.jpg (http://d.imagehost.org/view/0658/images)

friendly , epitopios

g-sani
10-11-2010, 12:48 PM
Hi J_P,
I don't know if this gold was all in gold coins but most likely when we talk about Turkish treasures we talk about jewellry as well.I believe most of it was gold Turkish sovereigns weighing about 8grms each.
You see when Turkish invaded Greece they robbed Greeks from all their assets included jewellry and ancient precious artifacts which were first in their list.
Τhe funny thing is that the mayor of the area where the excavations take place put down in paper that in case they will recover the treasure then a small percentage of it it will go to the people of the nearby village Vasiliki(to share between them) but nobody knows up to now what really happened.You see I got a relative living in this village.
To my opinion some others shared this gold as it ussually happens when searching over here in Greece through legal procedures.

Regards
g-sani

g-sani
10-11-2010, 01:05 PM
Hi George, how are you!!
I did not hear anything

Hallo George,
I hope you are doing well.
Any new lrl projects?
I have been out treasure hunting a couple of times my friend and I think that something came up but I have yet to pay many visits to that place in order to find the exact spot.
Any personal experience whith bionic 01 George? I hear many positive things lately but I still don't believe until I will put my own hands on it.Somebody told me that it is very good for pinpointing but I said 'what an expensive pointer', Hah..ha. ha....:lol:
Please let me know your opinion about it.
g-sani

epitopios
10-11-2010, 04:40 PM
Somebody told me that it is very good for pinpointing but I said 'what an expensive pointer', Hah..ha. ha....:lol:
g-sani

http://b.imagehost.org/t/0531/bionic01.jpg (http://b.imagehost.org/view/0531/bionic01)

friendly , epitopios

J_Player
10-11-2010, 07:02 PM
finally, we get from the economic mess !!!!!!!

http://b.imagehost.org/t/0017/cwmfadgzjq4c161082bbb06.jpg (http://b.imagehost.org/view/0017/cwmfadgzjq4c161082bbb06)http://d.imagehost.org/t/0658/images.jpghttp://d.imagehost.org/t/0824/krisi-sel-2.jpg (http://d.imagehost.org/view/0658/images)

friendly , epitopiosYes...
It is certain Greece would have no economic mess if invaders did not take their gold away. The problem for the invaders is they did not move the stolen treasures back to their home. I wonder why they hide the treasure in Greece? Now the Greek treasure hunters are recovering their wealth. Now we can look for economic restoration in Greece! :)

I hear many positive things lately but I still don't believe until I will put my own hands on it.Somebody told me that it is very good for pinpointing but I said 'what an expensive pointer', Hah..ha. ha....:lol:
g-sani I have same opinion as epitopios:

Geo
10-12-2010, 06:51 AM
Hallo George,
I hope you are doing well.
Any new lrl projects?
I have been out treasure hunting a couple of times my friend and I think that something came up but I have yet to pay many visits to that place in order to find the exact spot.
Any personal experience whith bionic 01 George? I hear many positive things lately but I still don't believe until I will put my own hands on it.Somebody told me that it is very good for pinpointing but I said 'what an expensive pointer', Hah..ha. ha....:lol:
g-sani

Hi George.
I did not try the bionic 01. I tried the bionic Alpha without good results. The system with laser maybe to work but it is very very difficult laser to go up of the target. Once, there was a laser detector from Japan but these it had very open detecting field.
This month we have the meeting at Olympus. If we will have with us the Bionic Aplha then i will give it a good test

g-sani
10-12-2010, 09:26 AM
Hi George.
I did not try the bionic 01. I tried the bionic Alpha without good results. The system with laser maybe to work but it is very very difficult laser to go up of the target. Once, there was a laser detector from Japan but these it had very open detecting field.
This month we have the meeting at Olympus. If we will have with us the Bionic Aplha then i will give it a good test

I also heard about this japaneese pistol.
Do you have a name or a link so I can have a look as well?

J_Player
10-12-2010, 10:09 AM
Do you have a name or a link so I can have a look as well?All the links relating to this Japanese laser pistol were removed from the internet some years ago. There is no name for this Japanese laser pistol, other than its association with Mitsubishi. This was alleged to be a secret Japanese LRL that worked perfectly for locating treasure, that was apparently developed for use by an un-named Japanese corporation, and possibly in the Japanese military. The rumor is a Japanese treasure hunter paid a large amount of money to have an extra pistol made for himself. Then he went traveling around the world finding fabulous treasures until he came to Greece. At this time, ninja warriors abducted him and assassinated him, and took his laser pistol. This pistol has never been seen again. This is the only information I have found for this pistol so far.

Is it true?
Locals in Greece say the part about the ninja warriors is true. :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
10-12-2010, 11:10 AM
Do you have a name or a link so I can have a look as well?

George... its big story.
The detector was closed inside a metallic box and was glued. When it had to replace the rechargeable battery it went to Japan.
I have the antenna of it and nothing else.
Now the detector is to the police and the owner is dead. Newspapers wrote about it before 2..3 years.

Geo
10-12-2010, 11:11 AM
All the links relating to this Japanese laser pistol were removed from the internet some years ago. There is no name for this Japanese laser pistol, other than its association with Mitsubishi. This was alleged to be a secret Japanese LRL that worked perfectly for locating treasure, that was apparently developed for use by an un-named Japanese corporation, and possibly in the Japanese military. The rumor is a Japanese treasure hunter paid a large amount of money to have an extra pistol made for himself. Then he went traveling around the world finding fabulous treasures until he came to Greece. At this time, ninja warriors abducted him and assassinated him, and took his laser pistol. This pistol has never been seen again. This is the only information I have found for this pistol so far.

Is it true?
Locals in Greece say the part about the ninja warriors is true. :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
You have confused the Mitsubishi with this Laser detector.
Mitsubishi was not Laser.

J_Player
10-12-2010, 11:32 AM
Hi J_P.
You have confused the Mitsubishi with this Laser detector.
Mitsubishi was not Laser.
Regards:)Hi Geo,
My information is only the rumors and stories I have read. Maybe not true.
Can you find a link to the story from the newspapers that we can read here?

Best wishes, :)
J_P

Geo
10-12-2010, 11:37 AM
Hi Geo,
Do you have the story from the newspapers that we can read here?

J_P

Hi J_P.
I will try to find it. The story was writen in a forum where i am baned:lol:

Regards

g-sani
10-12-2010, 12:48 PM
I like it that you are very methodological J_P, looking always for proofs.
And I am sure you know who made mythology first. Greeks! :lol:
But I am sure Geo talks truth as he always does anyway.
Regards
g-sani

Geo
10-12-2010, 12:58 PM
Hi.

Here a part of the thread.
The expensive detector was a present from a very rich Japan man to (for 10 years) his friend who now is dead.

Δολοφονία για λόγους χρυσοθηρίας (http://www.coinsmania.gr/cms/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=2838#p16692)

Παρασκευή 7 Δεκέμβρη (2007) και η εκπομπή (Φώς στο Τούνελ) μπήκε στον κόσμο των "κυνηγών" κρυμμένων θησαυρών… "Όπλο" τους ο ακριβός ανιχνευτής χρυσού και στόχος τους ο εντοπισμός θησαυρών που έκρυψαν κάποιοι κυρίως στα δύσκολα χρόνια της Κατοχής. Στον κόσμο αυτό παγιδεύτηκε ο 60χρονος υπάλληλος του Δήμου Αθηναίων, Θεολόγος Διατσίδης. Την Παρασκευή 30 Νοεμβρίου ο Διατσίδης πήγε στον Ωρωπό με το αυτοκίνητο του φίλου του Αντώνη Αδαμίδη. Ο ίδιος είχε πει στους συγγενείς που τον αναζήτησαν, ότι τον είδε να επιβιβάζεται σ’ ένα μπλε αυτοκίνητο με δύο άτομα, στην προβλήτα της Σκάλας Ωρωπού. Ισχυρίστηκε ότι τον περίμενε για να επιστρέψουν το απόγευμα στην Αθήνα, αλλά ο Διατσίδης δεν εμφανίστηκε. Κατά τη διάρκεια της εκπομπής ο μάρτυρας έπεσε σε αντιφάσεις και έκλεισε τα τηλέφωνά του για να μην απαντήσει σε ερωτήματα που προέκυψαν και κυρίως στο βασικότερο: τι ζητούσε στο ΚΑΤ τη νύχτα της Παρασκευής που εξαφανίστηκε ο φίλος του. Ο γιος του Διατσίδη υπέβαλλε μήνυση κατά αγνώστων για εγκληματική ενέργεια και την επόμενη ημέρα από την εκπομπή, ο Εισαγγελέας διέταξε άμεσα προκαταρτική εξέταση. Ο μάρτυρας νιώθοντας τον κλοιό να στενεύει, παραδόθηκε στην Αστυνομία και ομολόγησε το φρικιαστικό του έγκλημα. Στο εξοχικό του σπίτι στον Ωρωπό πυροβόλησε και σκότωσε τον Διατσίδη για οικονομικές διαφορές και κυρίως για μια απάτη που όπως ισχυρίστηκε του είχε στήσει

http://www.anikolouli.gr/Content.php?PageId=423
Btw... i believe that it is not good to tell more:frown:

J_Player
10-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Hi.

Here a part of the thread.
The expensive detector was a present from a very rich Japan man to (for 10 years) his friend who now is dead.

Δολοφονία για λόγους χρυσοθηρίας (http://www.coinsmania.gr/cms/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=2838#p16692)

Παρασκευή 7 Δεκέμβρη (2007) και η εκπομπή (Φώς στο Τούνελ) μπήκε στον κόσμο των "κυνηγών" κρυμμένων θησαυρών… "Όπλο" τους ο ακριβός ανιχνευτής χρυσού και στόχος τους ο εντοπισμός θησαυρών που έκρυψαν κάποιοι κυρίως στα δύσκολα χρόνια της Κατοχής. Στον κόσμο αυτό παγιδεύτηκε ο 60χρονος υπάλληλος του Δήμου Αθηναίων, Θεολόγος Διατσίδης. Την Παρασκευή 30 Νοεμβρίου ο Διατσίδης πήγε στον Ωρωπό με το αυτοκίνητο του φίλου του Αντώνη Αδαμίδη. Ο ίδιος είχε πει στους συγγενείς που τον αναζήτησαν, ότι τον είδε να επιβιβάζεται σ’ ένα μπλε αυτοκίνητο με δύο άτομα, στην προβλήτα της Σκάλας Ωρωπού. Ισχυρίστηκε ότι τον περίμενε για να επιστρέψουν το απόγευμα στην Αθήνα, αλλά ο Διατσίδης δεν εμφανίστηκε. Κατά τη διάρκεια της εκπομπής ο μάρτυρας έπεσε σε αντιφάσεις και έκλεισε τα τηλέφωνά του για να μην απαντήσει σε ερωτήματα που προέκυψαν και κυρίως στο βασικότερο: τι ζητούσε στο ΚΑΤ τη νύχτα της Παρασκευής που εξαφανίστηκε ο φίλος του. Ο γιος του Διατσίδη υπέβαλλε μήνυση κατά αγνώστων για εγκληματική ενέργεια και την επόμενη ημέρα από την εκπομπή, ο Εισαγγελέας διέταξε άμεσα προκαταρτική εξέταση. Ο μάρτυρας νιώθοντας τον κλοιό να στενεύει, παραδόθηκε στην Αστυνομία και ομολόγησε το φρικιαστικό του έγκλημα. Στο εξοχικό του σπίτι στον Ωρωπό πυροβόλησε και σκότωσε τον Διατσίδη για οικονομικές διαφορές και κυρίως για μια απάτη που όπως ισχυρίστηκε του είχε στήσει

http://www.anikolouli.gr/Content.php?PageId=423
Btw... i believe that it is not good to tell more:frown:
Hi Geo,
From what I can read, I don't see any mention that the rich man from Japan was in Greece.
Did the rich Japanese man send his detector to a friend who lives in Greece?

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
10-12-2010, 03:14 PM
Hi Geo,
From what I can read, I don't see any mention that the rich man from Japan was in Greece.
Did the rich Japanese man send his detector to a friend who lives in Greece?

Best wishes,
J_P

Hahaha :lol:... do you wait from newspapers to learn about the detector???
When the battery was off (low) he gave the detector to an electronic engineer to look it. One of his team was friend with the electronic engineer. The engineer is friend of me. He had not the ability to open the detector but he made a clone of the antenna.
Laser was Red. Next day they took the detector and sent it to Japan (without antenna)

J_Player
10-12-2010, 05:47 PM
Hahaha :lol:... do you wait from newspapers to learn about the detector???
When the battery was off (low) he gave the detector to an electronic engineer to look it. One of his team was friend with the electronic engineer. The engineer is friend of me. He had not the ability to open the detector but he made a clone of the antenna.
Laser was Red. Next day they took the detector and sent it to Japan (without antenna)

Regards:)No, I did not ask about the detector. I asked about the rich man from Japan.
I do not see any talk of a rich man from Japan in the newspaper reports.

I asked you if the rich man from Japan was in Greece, or did he send the detector to his friend who lives in Greece.
Do you know if the rich man from Japan was in Greece when the detector needed the battery changed?

Was the rich man from Japan killed?
Or was it a Greek friend of the rich man from Japan who was killed?

J_P