PDA

View Full Version : the ultimate LRL-test location!

Funfinder
09-15-2010, 01:50 AM
This is the real deal!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oak_Island

I heard there's a large ancient special-alloy-plate 50m below the surface the old ground drillers couldn't get through.

The main interresting thing is called the "money pit" - not because they already did found money there, but it did cost them a fortune...

Funfinder
09-20-2010, 02:46 AM
Oak Island and LRLs have some astonishing similarities:

Both costs alot of money, claim to bring gold or the big treasure while there still doesn't exist really reliable evidence or proven scientific test-experiments.

With LRLs and at Oak Island alot people dugged really deep holes and found - nothing!

And in both cases there exist fantastic lores or tales about huge treasures.

btw. I found a nice search & click adventure called:

Mysterious Worlds - The Secret Of Oak Island
download it here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KXYNO5CN

Curiosity - you also get some "LRLs" in this game! :D :D

I'm personally just wondering how "crazy" people really are, still not knowing after 200 years if somewhere is a treasure or not!

If it's really a sinkhole with underneath caves geologists already should know for shure so they can stop bumping more and more billions of dollars into a "treasure-hunt" that never pays off.

Same with LRLs. How long do those already exists and how long does it still take until there is a proof or not?!

If there really is a measurable effect of long buried objects that also enables usual MDs finding them much better and deeper - like alot MD producers claim! - there should exist a scientific way to isolate the surrounding soil or whatever for chemical or electromagnetical field tests.

If the soil gets "metalized" (like magnetised iron near a magnet) it must be measurable.

And much more easily for any electronic engineer it should be measurable what a detector really detects or not!

Take the device apart and check out electronical stage per stage on what the circuit reacts or not. I doubt those use unknown receptor-units.

And into those "super mysterical" Oak Island I would have dugged a tunnel with massive walls so that water and mud no longer would have been an issue.

And if there are only underwater caves below some divers already would know this for shure now.

You really have to go the systematical way if you wanna get authentic information. Put stuff completly apart and not just half. Search for everything and everywhere and not just here and there a little bit.

As long as people don't wanna learn these simple principles it is completly their own fault if they fall for tricks, fraud and all kind of stuperstitious storytellers!

Qiaozhi
09-20-2010, 08:05 AM
Same with LRLs. How long do those already exists and how long does it still take until there is a proof or not?!
There is already plenty of proof that LRLs do not work, but also a lot of people with deaf ears and money to waste.

Funfinder
09-23-2010, 11:54 AM
thx for ur answer, Qiaozhi.

I played now through that PC Game "Oak Island" and if you have real powerful ideas it's so easy:

If there really is "coconut-tissue" it's a proof for special activations at this island!
Because if there really is a "flood tunnel" you still can find plenty of this tissue and track the way!

And the same we nee for that LRLs!

Til now there are no proofs at all that Mineoro or OKM etc. just is a "big stupid joke".

No, contrary we have alot of reliable info that it works - just only under certain circumstances.

And that is what we have to find out - what is the reliable truth".

It is completly uncientific giving up "sometimes working stuff" just because it doesn't work always or under all circumstances. Some special forces need special energetic situations and we are loosers if we just deny and negate everything, just only why we don't know it better. We have to get the whole picture and prove claims with cunning and foolproofed ideas!

WM6
09-23-2010, 01:10 PM
Til now there are no proofs at all that Mineoro or OKM etc. just is a "big stupid joke".

No, contrary we have alot of reliable info that it works - just only under certain circumstances.

And "certain circumstances" mean never.

And it is not "big stupid joke", it is a very smart joke on stupids account.

Qiaozhi
09-23-2010, 08:00 PM
The "reliable truth" is they don't work. There is no doubt.

J_Player
09-24-2010, 06:01 AM
Oak Island and LRLs have some astonishing similarities:

Both costs alot of money, claim to bring gold or the big treasure while there still doesn't exist really reliable evidence or proven scientific test-experiments.

With LRLs and at Oak Island alot people dugged really deep holes and found - nothing!

And in both cases there exist fantastic lores or tales about huge treasures.

btw. I found a nice search & click adventure called:

Mysterious Worlds - The Secret Of Oak Island
download it here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KXYNO5CN

Curiosity - you also get some "LRLs" in this game! :D :D

I'm personally just wondering how "crazy" people really are, still not knowing after 200 years if somewhere is a treasure or not!

If it's really a sinkhole with underneath caves geologists already should know for shure so they can stop bumping more and more billions of dollars into a "treasure-hunt" that never pays off.

If there really is a measurable effect of long buried objects that also enables usual MDs finding them much better and deeper - like alot MD producers claim! - there should exist a scientific way to isolate the surrounding soil or whatever for chemical or electromagnetical field tests.

If the soil gets "metalized" (like magnetised iron near a magnet) it must be measurable.

And much more easily for any electronic engineer it should be measurable what a detector really detects or not!

Take the device apart and check out electronical stage per stage on what the circuit reacts or not. I doubt those use unknown receptor-units.

And into those "super mysterical" Oak Island I would have dugged a tunnel with massive walls so that water and mud no longer would have been an issue.

And if there are only underwater caves below some divers already would know this for shure now.

You really have to go the systematical way if you wanna get authentic information. Put stuff completly apart and not just half. Search for everything and everywhere and not just here and there a little bit.

As long as people don't wanna learn these simple principles it is completly their own fault if they fall for tricks, fraud and all kind of stuperstitious storytellers!Hmmm... this is a strange post.

You wonder how crazy people are for not knowing after 200 years if somewhere is a treasure or not.
You say we have to go the systematical way if you wanna get authentic information.
You say we should Put stuff completly apart and not just half.
You say we should search for everything and everywhere and not just here and there a little bit.
You say as long as people don't wanna learn these simple principles it is completly their own fault if they fall for tricks, fraud and all kind of stuperstitious storytellers!

Ok. Suppose we consider your recommendations to be a good approach to understand LRLs. The only well-documented LRL I have seen in the Remote Sensing forum is the one that you built: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16942

So let's apply your approach to finding out how your LRL works.
We read in your final reports that the LRL you built responds from 1 meter distance to a plastig bag that you rubbed on your head, and will also detect a helicopter flying from 1-2 km distance. But further investigation reveals that this circuit is designed in a manner that could be suseptible to mechanical vibrations which cause irregularities in the capacitance between the conductors that are taped together. After reading all the posts in your LRL thread it became apparent that nobody knows whether your LRL is responding to airborne sound vibrations or some other mysterious force that is causing the circuit to beep. It could even be a combination of sensing static charges and sound vibrations.
But nobody knows the answer.

So let's apply your recommendations:
1. We have to go the systematical way if we wanna get authentic information. This means set up a system to isolate the mechanical vibrations in the air, then see if it still responds to a helicopter at 1-2 kilometers distance.
2. We should Put stuff completly apart and not just half. Of course your circuit was completely apart. In fact it is still completely apart except for the tape that holds it together. But what about the testing of every stage? Where are the oscilloscope trace photos that show the difference in signal at each stage when the helicopter flies by?
3. We should search for everything and everywhere and not just here and there a little bit. Ooops... It was only tested a little bit. We saw evidence of the bag on a stick test and the helicopter test. But what about the long-time buried gold test? What about the fresh gold test? Were there any silver tests? Any coin tests? Surely your LRL detects something more than plastic bags and helicopters!
4. As long as people don't wanna learn these simple principles it is completly their own fault if they fall for tricks, fraud and all kind of stuperstitious storytellers! Hmmmm.... Now wait. I wanna learn, but you did not tell us the rest of the answers I asked for in accordance with your recommendations above! You cannot blame me for being ignorant about the limits of your LRL theory or operation. I am completely dependent on the information you release. There is no way I can duplicate the circuit you built.

As I see it, I did my best to learn the answers, and you cannot claim it is completely my fault if I fall for your tricks, fraud and all kind of superstitious storrytellers. Speaking of storytellers, are you a storyteller, or do you actually have factual answers to the questions that you recommended we should find out?

Best wishes,
J_P

J_Player
09-24-2010, 07:09 AM
thx for ur answer, Qiaozhi.

I played now through that PC Game "Oak Island" and if you have real powerful ideas it's so easy:

If there really is "coconut-tissue" it's a proof for special activations at this island!
Because if there really is a "flood tunnel" you still can find plenty of this tissue and track the way!

And the same we nee for that LRLs!

It is completly uncientific giving up "sometimes working stuff" just because it doesn't work always or under all circumstances. Some special forces need special energetic situations and we are loosers if we just deny and negate everything, just only why we don't know it better. We have to get the whole picture and prove claims with cunning and foolproofed ideas!Some people get tired of using cunning and foolproof ideas to prove claims.
After seeing the hole picture with reliable proof, they think there are more important things to life than digging empty holes.

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13120&stc=1&d=1283407233

Maybe the best use for Mineoro or OKM etc. is the PC Game "Oak Island"?

Best wishes,
J_P