PDA

View Full Version : Mineoro videos featuring Alonso!

hung
08-27-2010, 02:29 AM
Just in today.
Alonso arrived on monday.
The gang went to the beach to shoot some videos, and of course gather more gold to Mineoro's colection.

Here's Paulinho doing the job with the DC2008 at the beach. Just check the depth. What standard MD can do this today?:razz::D

First Paulinho sets the exact location, then he walks back to set the exact depth. And he complains that the target is deep: 'God, these guys will kill me now!'

First a small size gold earing and later a tiny thread cutter ring.
Alonso is the one with his new standard MD prototype. But this one is special. Only for gold. It won't pick anything else other than gold. No pultabs, iron, trash. How's that Minelab?

To users: Check how the center&deep should be used. Even after the soil removed and inside the hole it still gives the precise depth.

This is one of a series.
Enjoy.
Go get the popcorn right now.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0A91vuNNwQ

gibon
08-27-2010, 06:57 AM
[quote=hung;116251]Just in today.
The gang went to the beach to shoot some videos, and of course gather more gold to Mineoro's colection.

Here's Paulinho doing the job with the DC2008 at the beach. Just check the depth. What standard MD can do this today?:razz::D

First Paulinho sets the exact location, then he walks back to set the exact depth. And he complains that the target is deep: 'God, these guys will kill me now!'

Alonso is the one with his new standard MD prototype. But this one is special. Only for gold. It won't pick anything else other than gold. No pultabs, iron, trash. How's that Minelab?

To users: Check how the center&deep should be used. Even after the soil removed and inside the hole it still gives the precise depth.

This is one of a series.
Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0A91vuNNwQ[/quote

Nice video Dr Hung !! :thumb:

So lets see what Geotech skeptic forum members are going to argue ?? :lol:

Great !!

P.S : I like the top of the range New MD too !! Where I can get on ?? :p

WM6
08-27-2010, 07:25 AM
[quote=hung;116251]Just in today.

This is one of a series.
Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0A91vuNNwQ[/quote

Nice video Dr Hung !! :thumb:

So lets see what Geotech skeptic forum members are going to argue ?? :lol:

Great !!

P.S : I like the top of the range New MD too !! Where I can get on ?? :p

No worth word.
Sand (!) to easy erase traces of previous hiding target.
Not real untouched terrain.
Only an old mineoro scam tricks.
The same person hides and finds the target.
Think of something more original than this old fraudster tricks.

hung
08-27-2010, 09:58 AM
[quote=gibon;116252]

No worth word.
Sand (!) to easy erase traces of previous hiding target.
Not real untouched terrain.
Only an old mineoro scam tricks.
The same person hides and finds the target.
Think of something more original than this old fraudster tricks.

How pathetic...
You can be deslusional as you want, but watch out, your next self deception is about to happen soon at the dowsing demonstration when one more of your 'beliefs' will implode as a 'castle of cards'.
Better take your Prozac with you.:lol:

Funfinder
08-27-2010, 10:00 AM
This video really is impressive and I'm almost shure it's authentic, true and created live without any tricks. :)

It's very hard to imitate that special joy, fun and feeling of success after their lucky gold find! :D

WM6, you cannot understand this stuff, you may never have found some really precious with your MDs! :frown: :razz: :frown:
All that you want is remaining on your ignorant, hypercritical and fixed "NO"-position. :nono:

WM6
08-27-2010, 10:30 AM
[quote=WM6;116253]

How pathetic...
You can be deslusional as you want, but watch out, your next self deception is about to happen soon at the dowsing demonstration when one more of your 'beliefs' will implode as a 'castle of cards'.

Pathetic answer remain the only argument you have left, after one more comic PD video show targeted naive believer and potential buyers (of expensive mineoro crap) like Funfinder.

Qiaozhi
08-27-2010, 10:30 AM
Just in today.

This is one of a series.
Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0A91vuNNwQ
OK - where should we start?

It is easy to dismiss the video as a fake, but this is difficult to prove one way or the other. Of course, any amateur magician could pull off the same stunt without any problem, and you wouldn't even need to be a good magician. Note how the spade-full of sand was conveniently turned upside down as it was removed from the hole. The gold target could very easily have been dropped into the bottom of the hole as this was removed.

On the other hand, if we take the video at face value, then there is the question of how the Mineoro device could detect such a tiny target when it is known that:

It supposedly uses "ionic fields" to detect longtime buried gold, and that these fields are severely depressed in damp conditions. Here we see in the video that the treasure is buried below the water line.
It has been repeatedly claimed that the Mineoro devices can only detect large targets, but here (if the video is to be believed) we see a very small target recovered from a great depth.

After watching the video a few times I have to say that it's not very convincing. There also appears to be far too much excitement amongst the participants, as if this whole thing is staged. Why would everyone be so amazed to find the gold pendant if this is such a common everyday occurrence? Perhaps it's just the sea air, of Brazilians are naturally excitable people?

Whatever ... it was quite entertaining.

WM6
08-27-2010, 10:39 AM
This video really is impressive and I'm almost shure it's authentic, true and created live without any tricks. :)

If so, then buy it, and, as you can see, all gold of this world will be yours.

Dont wait! Hurry Up! Offer for only Limited Time!

hung
08-27-2010, 11:10 AM

It is easy to dismiss the video as a fake, but this is difficult to prove one way or the other. Of course, any amateur magician

Oh man... Now you bring magicians and magic to the equation... Please don't do. Not here.

On the other hand, if we take the video at face value, then there is the question of how the Mineoro device could detect such a tiny target

About 3 years ago, Alonso was inside an abandoned mine. He was testing the FG80 at the time. Then he had a beep. Actually from close range. He marked the target as being 7 feet down. After getting certain of the exact spot and not risking loosing the ionic emanation anymore, he turned the best MD at the time for nuggets on to see if it could detect it. Of course he could not.
People started to dig. Found a 2 gram gold nugget (sorry, I can be wrong about the exact gramature, but it was something close to that).
Unfortunately he brought no video camera with him. For this Damasio wrote in the site later that the FG reached a depth for this nugget, no other MD could.

Next.

It supposedly uses "ionic fields" to detect longtime buried gold, and that these fields are severely depressed in damp conditions. Here we see in the video that the treasure is buried below the water line.

What about it? I already stated thousands of times the device detects sunken gold in the sea.

It has been repeatedly claimed that the Mineoro devices can only detect large targets, but here (if the video is to be believed) we see a very small target recovered from a great depth.

That's incorrect. It has been claimed only by Morgan, that in his opinion his DC2008 can only consistently detect larger objects. Altough larger masses can undoubtely be detected from larger distances and more easily, there is no problem for small objects, as long as conditions and amount of time buried help as in the video.

After watching the video a few times I have to say that it's not very convincing. There also appears to be far too much excitement amongst the participants, as if this whole thing is staged. Why would everyone be so amazed to find the gold pendant if this is such a common everyday occurrence? Perhaps it's just the sea air, of Brazilians are naturally excitable people?

Whatever ... it was quite entertaining.

I know that a video like this will always raise the most different questions, doubts and non beliefs. I see that It has been edited but only to pertrain and to keep focus in the object of the case.

So I have no coments on what you might or not believe. This is not important. A fact is a fact.

What surprised me a bit, is that it seems that the weather was not all sunshiny as I see not many curious people around. When Mineoro usually do these recoveries at the beach in sunny days, hundreds of curious people gather around to watch.

gibon
08-27-2010, 11:39 AM
it seem's that the earing look like knew for a long time buring in to the send ?

I know that gold doesn't suffer from corrosion but it is shining like the ring of the man ?

Don't know ? :(

Fred
08-27-2010, 11:46 AM
It is nice to finally see videos .
But i cannot see any "fact" yet. And the guy digging forgot to look at what he found, and had to ask the other guy what he had just put in his hand. :shocked:
There is something strange in the video description, as it state recovering a gold ring, and this i not what have been found.

Interesting video anyway.:D

WM6
08-27-2010, 11:56 AM
Altough larger masses can undoubtely be detected from larger distances and more easily, there is no problem for small objects, as long as conditions and amount of time buried help as in the video.

Your words two days back (and not the first time):

"The PDC altough excelent for long range detection, is troublesome to pinpoint small targets such as coins."

Mineoros "As seen on TV" show with funny and pathetic scenario and noninventive use of polished (!) target, which was, believe or not, only Alonsos pendulum bob. Really inventive comic!

And you promises "series" of fun?

hung
08-27-2010, 12:03 PM
Your words two days back (and not the first time):

"The PDC altough excelent for long range detection, is troublesome to pinpoint small targets such as coins."

Mineoros "As seen on TV" show with funny and pathetic scenario and noninventive use of polished (!) target, which was, believe or not, only Alonsos pendulum bob. Really inventive comic!

And you promises "series" of fun?

It's true for the PDC. But that is not a PDC.

Today's complaints are about the gold being too shiny... Tomorrow's might be about the guys not wearing swiming suits. Heck, it's a beach, how come?:D

Fred: Yes. I noticed that too. They comitted a mistake. It's an earring not a ring.

Qiaozhi
08-27-2010, 12:56 PM
Oh man... Now you bring magicians and magic to the equation... Please don't do. Not here.
The reality is that (whether you like it or not) such a video could easily be faked. I'm not claiming that the video you posted is a fake, just that it could be. Given the extraordinary claims being made, any potential purchasers should be open to the possibility.

About 3 years ago, Alonso was inside an abandoned mine. He was testing the FG80 at the time. Then he had a beep. Actually from close range. He marked the target as being 7 feet down. After getting certain of the exact spot and not risking loosing the ionic emanation anymore, he turned the best MD at the time for nuggets on to see if it could detect it. Of course he could not.
People started to dig. Found a 2 gram gold nugget (sorry, I can be wrong about the exact gramature, but it was something close to that).
Unfortunately he brought no video camera with him. For this Damasio wrote in the site later that the FG reached a depth for this nugget, no other MD could.
This is just hearsay.

What about it? I already stated thousands of times the device detects sunken gold in the sea.
How can it do that when the so-called (and totally unknown to conventional science) "ionic" phenomenon is supposedly dramatically reduced by moisture. I would say that the sea is a fairly moist place, wouldn't you?

That's incorrect. It has been claimed only by Morgan, that in his opinion his DC2008 can only consistently detect larger objects. Altough larger masses can undoubtely be detected from larger distances and more easily, there is no problem for small objects, as long as conditions and amount of time buried help as in the video.
Perhaps JP can scan his database of Hung quotes and tell us if you are being consistent with your comments. :rolleyes:

I know that a video like this will always raise the most different questions, doubts and non beliefs. I see that It has been edited but only to pertrain and to keep focus in the object of the case.

So I have no coments on what you might or not believe. This is not important. A fact is a fact.
On the contrary, it is not a fact, and it is certainly important for potential purchasers to know the truth.

Also, Fred's eagle eye spotted an interesting point, that the man digging the hole didn't even study the recovered item. It's as if he already knew what it was. :shocked:

hung
08-27-2010, 02:34 PM
Also, Fred's eagle eye spotted an interesting point, that the man digging the hole didn't even study the recovered item. It's as if he already knew what it was. :shocked:

Ha,ha,ha,ha...It's Paulinho!
When Chacho's(Alonso) MD finally beeps at that scoop of sand he screams: Thank god, no more digging!
That's Paulinho. You don't know him but I do. That's just the way he is.
He has dug several and several holes already. When it's really shallow, Alonso gets the target with his hands. But when it's deep, Paulinho is in charge.:lol:

Just acknowledged that this was recovery #2. The first one was a gold ring. They switched targets in youtube's description.

Fred
08-27-2010, 02:54 PM
Ha,ha,ha,ha...It's Paulinho!
When Chacho's(Alonso) MD finally beeps at that scoop of sand he screams: Thank god, no more digging!
That's Paulinho. You don't know him but I do. That's just the way he is.
He has dug several and several holes already. When it's really shallow, Alonso gets the target with his hands. But when it's deep, Paulinho is in charge.:lol:

Just acknowledged that this was recovery #2. The first one was a gold ring. They switched targets in youtube's description.

Idenpendently of it´s name, i find strange that he doesn´t even look at what it is, so after giving the item to the other person he needs to ask what it was...

detectoman
08-27-2010, 04:13 PM
btw, true or lie, these is an good take video, is my people of brasil, seems mineoro promotion
hung what whit your own videos? you say at us what invent very much expanded lrl, include ranger tell or examiner' hung turbo version
be good see any own hung good video
seems how hung production

J_Player
08-27-2010, 04:15 PM

It is easy to dismiss the video as a fake, but this is difficult to prove one way or the other. Of course, any amateur magician could pull off the same stunt without any problem, and you wouldn't even need to be a good magician. Note how the spade-full of sand was conveniently turned upside down as it was removed from the hole. The gold target could very easily have been dropped into the bottom of the hole as this was removed.

On the other hand, if we take the video at face value, then there is the question of how the Mineoro device could detect such a tiny target when it is known that:

Whatever ... it was quite entertaining.I liked watching the video too. If the video is taken at face value, I agree with Qiaozhi. This is a video made and published by a manufacturer who sells the detector that they are demonstrating. This video is suspect for that reason alone, like any other manufacturer's videos. Most manufacturer's videos are exagerated. Look at car commercials that show one model car leaving others behind their dust on the road. Do you really think manufacturers promotional videos are always factual?

Qiaozhi listed two reasons why this video is showing us evidence that the DC2008 is not performing according to the information posted and advertised by Mineoro enthusiasts in the forum:

But there is a third reason that makes this video even more suspect. I can quote a number of people who claim the people at the factory make fake demonstrations. There are people who actually visited the Mineoro factory for a demonstration, then they were fooled by a demonstration that looked real, and bought a Mineoro locator. Then when they went home, the Mineoro locator could not find any treasure as they saw during the demonstration given at the factory. It made random beeps, and did not beep at known gold items that were ultimately recovered by other methods.
Many Mineoro customers are not happy. Some say Mineoro is a cheat, or they make fake demonstrations only to impress customers.

When i was in MINEORO factory and try LRL in DAMASIO´s field test,i get clear and matematic signals 3 m distance in the marks,and he told come from small gold object. OF COURSE NOT,this good and directional signals hapens when MINEORO is detecting electrical power lines or coils ;), its only for MARKETING and for impession of a possible client ...

... this is only what i think and what i saw there,and each time i make friction with my hand on the plastic mark over the target,the mineoro detect more distance,and my friend Mr. Damasio not like my atitude ,of course,and i stop.
...the reason why I'm so interrested to see them is because I bought a DC2008 from mineoro. ( I really had a brain wash from Brazil )...
So what are these Mineoro factory videos?
Are they slight exagerations?
Are they totally fakes with hidden oscillators to cause beeping and freshly planted gold targets?
Are they real?

Who knows?
The only way to know for sure you have a good demonstration is to make your own video where you know how the video is made, and you know there are no tricks used.
The second best is to listen to reports from people who you know will not make false tests to impress potential customers.
I think we have some forum members who we can trust to make fair tests with no tricks to impress potential customers.

I see many forum posts by Morgan where he always reports exactly what he sees in his tests, and has never made tricks to impress people. We can also read reports from forum members in Greece, the Middle East, Western Europe, USA, Central America and South America who are not associated with any LRL factory have made posts that are easy to believe. These forum members have no motive to give false reports.

A survey has begun where people who watch actual Mineoro locators in the field can report what they see. We can read what other people report for the Mineoro performance here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16967

Unless someone posts before him, Andreas will be the first to post his observations of the performance of a Mineoro locator in Greece. We will see if he found the same performance as the Mineoro factory video for locating small jewelry items. He can tell us if he heard beeping near treasures. We will find out what distance detection he observed for the Mineoro DC2008.

These are real field reports... not a factory published video.
If you used a Mineoro locator, or watched a Mineoro locator work, you can make your post to tell what you saw too.
Post here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16967

Best wishes,
J_P

Morgan
08-27-2010, 05:46 PM
[quote=WM6;116253]

How pathetic...

What a short distance Paulinho Torquato detects this target,half meter above the ground ?...Even PD can do better ;)

Morgan
08-27-2010, 05:47 PM
[quote=hung;116260]

What a short distance Paulinho Torquato detects this target,half meter above the ground ?...Even PD can do better ;)

SORRY, THIS ANSWER WAS FOR HUNG

hung
08-27-2010, 06:10 PM
[quote=Morgan;116310]

SORRY, THIS ANSWER WAS FOR HUNG

No, it can't. Due to the size of coil and architecture of PD it's physically impossible.
Humidity was above 80%. I knew it because I could see the sky all cloudy, so no good for larger distances. Paulinho told me that the DC got it from 2 meters distance. Good and strong beeps. Of course, the deepest the target, the stronger the field.

Here's Alonso's newest pistol getting a gold necklace about the same depth. This is the second video.
As a sidenote, just check how powerful that prototype MD is. There's a moment that it rises well above ground and still gets the target.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxCboUui1AY

They know the videos are not the ideal ones, as they had to edit them due to extreme long filming. In fact there were 3 recoveries. The first being a gold ring but the camera man did not arrive at the beach on time to film it.:angry:
They plan other videos but this time, no editing.
Have fun.

Morgan
08-27-2010, 06:18 PM
[quote=Morgan;116311]

No, it can't. Due to the size of coil and architecture of PD it's physically impossible.
Humidity was above 80%. I knew it because I could see the sky all cloudy, so no good for larger distances. Paulinho told me that the DC got it from 2 meters distance. Good and strong beeps. Of course, the deepest the target, the stronger the field.

Here's Alonso's newest pistol getting a gold necklace about the same depth. This is the second video.
As a sidenote, just check how powerful that prototype MD is. There's a moment that it rises well above ground and still gets the target.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxCboUui1AY

They know the videos are not the ideal ones, as they had to edit them due to extreme long filming. In fact there were 3 recoveries. The first being a gold ring but the camera man did not arrive at the beach on time to film it.:angry:
They plan other videos but this time, no editing.
Have fun.

Yes,its a LRL video...

Say hello to Paulinho and his humble family ;)

Regards

hung
08-27-2010, 06:25 PM
[quote=hung;116313]

Yes,its a LRL video...

Say hello to Paulinho and his humble family ;)

Regards

You know, you can wonder now how many jewelry are lost at high depths in beaches and are missed by ALL conventional MDs...
Do you understand how serious this is?

gibon
08-27-2010, 07:12 PM
[quote=Morgan;116316]

You know, you can wonder now how many jewelry are lost at high depths in beaches and are missed by ALL conventional MDs...

Ok Hung this Video is much more better than the first one.

We can see clarly the target recovered by your friend.

Now it's ok.

J_Player
08-27-2010, 08:06 PM
Do you understand how serious this is?Nobody has shown any recoveries of small jewelry at a beach using Mineoro locators anywhere in the world except Mineoro factory people. Yet we see hundreds of jewelry recoveries at beaches using metal detectors every month. Look at the photos of all the jewelry recoveries here: http://www.findmall.com/list.php?26
There are hundreds more recoveries shown in more beach detector forums all over the world. But not a single beach recovery shown using Mineoro locators except in Mineoro promotional videos.

These Mineoro beach recoveries that are only shown in Mineoro promotional videos are being used to sell LRLs that cost thousands of dollars.

Is it thousands of dollars serious?

Best wishes,
J_P

takhslambos
08-27-2010, 08:37 PM
THANKS HUNG EXELENT VIDEO I THINK IS 1000 TRUE .

hung
08-27-2010, 09:30 PM
Nobody has shown any recoveries of small jewelry at a beach using Mineoro locators anywhere in the world except Mineoro factory people.
J_P

Thank God.
If I was in a particular beach prospecting with my device and all of a sudden I happened to spot a guy with a Mineoro in this same beach, I would feel like beating him up for sure.

takhslambos
08-27-2010, 09:52 PM
true this is the first video that they found gold...........

Qiaozhi
08-27-2010, 10:02 PM
So what is this?
A prototype Mineoro on a stick?

takhslambos
08-27-2010, 10:12 PM
hung in what distanse he locate the gold earing whith the mineoro dc2008?

J_Player
08-27-2010, 10:17 PM
Thank God.
If I was in a particular beach prospecting with my device and all of a sudden I happened to spot a guy with a Mineoro in this same beach, I would feel like beating him up for sure.No need to beat people up.
Simply ask the treasure hunter what he found. See how much treasure he found with his Mineoro locator at the beach.

I have been hunted more miles of beaches than most treasure hunters care to search. Funny thing, I never once saw anyone treasure hunting any beach with a Mineoro locator. Nor have I ever read any stories of anyone finding any jewelry items at a beach with Mineoro locators except in the Mineoro promotional publications.

Actually I would like to see any Mineoro LRL find gold jewelry from long range at a local beach where I hunt. I can bring a hygrometer to make sure it is below 30% humidity to insure it's a good day for long range. I would also like to see it pinpoint the same as we saw in the first video you posted a link for. If I saw it can consistently locate deep jewelry as represented by the Mineoro promotional claims, I would probably buy one cash on the spot. But the local Mineoro dealers do not answer emails, they do not allow demonstrations of Mineoro LRLs, and they do not allow you to try them out before you buy them. They require that you must pay thousands of dollars in advance and wait until your Mineoro LRL arrives. When it arrives, if you discover it does not work as advertised, and not as you saw in the videos, you cannot return it and receive a refund of the thousands of dollars you gave them. You are stuck with the locator even if it does not work.

This is a much different customer policy than the metal detector companies I buy equipment from have. I once had a Fisher's VLF detector become much weaker in detecting and discriminating metals. They emailed and told me to send it back, then they returned it at no cost to me with a new coil and control panel installed. They made it work perfectly as advertised when they learned it was no longer performing as claimed on their website. All of the metal detector dealers I know of will let me try out their different detectors before I spend any money to make sure I am buying something that works good.

I have read many stories from people who bought Mineoro locators who say Mineoro does not answer their emails when they have complaints about the performance. I read stories that Mineoro will not refund your money if you buy a Mineoro LRL that does not work. I know for sure that the local Mineoro dealers will not demonstrate any Mineoro LRL finding unknown gold jewelry at a beach, or any other unknown treasure of any kind. They didn't even answer emails when I contacted them. And they will not permit us to try them out before paying thousands of dollars.

But I try to be fair.
So again, I invite anyone with a Mineoro long range locator to come to a beach anywhere in Southern California and show it finding unknown treasures at long range. Then show how it pinpoints like we saw in the video. I will bring a video camera and a hygrometer to make a video of what I watch happen. But I will begin the video before we step in the sand, so we can hear what the first long range signals sound like. We will be able to see how the LRL user adjusts the controls to follow the long range signal. Then we can watch as the recovery is made.

I do not make promotional videos for manufacturers, so I have no motive to allow anyone to include any tricks in the demonstration. I can make the video of exactly what I see from beginning to end.

You are welcome to come and demonstrate your Mineoro locators if you happen to be coming to the Southern California area. I can also show you some places to go for sightseeing that most visitors like to see.

Best wishes,
J_P

takhslambos
08-27-2010, 10:29 PM
No need to beat people up.
Simply ask the treasure hunter what he found. See how much treasure he found with his Mineoro locator at the beach.

I have been hunted more miles of beaches than most treasure hunters care to search. Funny thing, I never once saw anyone treasure hunting any beach with a Mineoro locator. Nor have I ever read any stories of anyone finding any jewelry items at a beach with Mineoro locators except in the Mineoro promotional publications.

Actually I would like to see any Mineoro LRL find gold jewelry from long range at a local beach where I hunt. I can bring a hygrometer to make sure it is below 30% humidity to insure it's a good day for long range. I would also like to see it pinpoint the same as we saw in the first video you posted a link for. If I saw it can consistently locate deep jewelry as represented by the Mineoro promotional claims, I would probably buy one cash on the spot. But the local Mineoro dealers do not answer emails, they do not allow demonstrations of Mineoro LRLs, and they do not allow you to try them out before you buy them. They require that you must pay thousands of dollars in advance and wait until your Mineoro LRL arrives. When it arrives, if you discover it does not work as advertised, and not as you saw in the videos, you cannot return it and receive a refund of the thousands of dollars you gave them. You are stuck with the locator even if it does not work.

This is a much different customer policy than the metal detector companies I buy equipment from have. I once had a Fisher's VLF detector become much weaker in detecting and discriminating metals. They emailed and told me to send it back, then they returned it at no cost to me with a new coil and control panel installed. They made it work perfectly as advertised when they learned it was no longer performing as claimed on their website. All of the metal detector dealers I know of will let me try out their different detectors before I spend any money to make sure I am buying something that works good.

I have read many stories from people who bought Mineoro locators who say Mineoro does not answer their emails when they have complaints about the performance. I read stories that Mineoro will not refund your money if you buy a Mineoro LRL that does not work. I know for sure that the local Mineoro dealers will not demonstrate any Mineoro LRL finding unknown gold jewelry at a beach, or any other unknown treasure of any kind. They didn't even answer emails when I contacted them. And they will not permit us to try them out before paying thousands of dollars.

But I try to be fair.
So again, I invite anyone with a Mineoro long range locator to come to a beach anywhere in Southern California and show it finding unknown treasures at long range. Then show how it pinpoints like we saw in the video. I will bring a video camera and a hygrometer to make a video of what I watch happen. But I will begin the video before we step in the sand, so we can hear what the first long range signals sound like. We will be able to see how the LRL user adjusts the controls to follow the long range signal. Then we can watch as the recovery is made.

I do not make promotional videos for manufacturers, so I have no motive to allow anyone to include any tricks in the demonstration. I can make the video of exactly what I see from beginning to end.

You are welcome to come and demonstrate your Mineoro locators if you happen to be coming to the Southern California area. I can also show you some places to go for sightseeing that most visitors like to see.

Best wishes,
J_P HADE YOU EVER USED ANY MINEORO LRL????

J_Player
08-28-2010, 02:36 AM
HADE YOU EVER USED ANY MINEORO LRL????Of course I have not used a Mineoro LRL. I was told I must pay thousands of dollars before I can try one to see if it works to find treasure at long range where I live. I do not have spare thousands of dollars to spend for equipment that has no guarantee, and that most people are reporting does not work as advertised.

This is the reason I invite people to show any Mineoro LRL locating treasures at long range in the Southern California beaches. If the Mineoro dealers refuse to show it working as we see in the videos, maybe some Mineoro customers will show it to work as advertised.

I am happy to make videos of exactly what I see beginning with the first long range detection beeps. Not simply the recovery digging of a hole. I can make a video of the Mineoro user following the signal and pinpointing, then digging the treasure so we can see what he found. I can guarantee no tricks. I have no LRLs to sell or promote.

If I am impressed with the Mineoro locator working as advertised, I may offer to buy it on the spot for cash. :super:

Best wishes,
J_P

luciano furtado
08-28-2010, 01:35 PM
A few days ago to purchase a detector Mineoro model HC 300 soon I'll do some testing and some field research to see if it really works, as reviewed here in the forum, about the videos that most struck me was true what they find a small gold chain, good I know that the HC300 is not a FG 80 FG 90 or more I think what he says makes the operation similar to FGS and already is the most thanks to Dr hung by the videos posted here, and if you really I confirm that does HC300'll post new videos and information relevant to the subject in this forum ...
hehehehe ....

Thank you.

J_Player
08-28-2010, 04:33 PM
A few days ago to purchase a detector Mineoro model HC 300 soon I'll do some testing and some field research to see if it really works, as reviewed here in the forum, about the videos that most struck me was true what they find a small gold chain, good I know that the HC300 is not a FG 80 FG 90 or more I think what he says makes the operation similar to FGS and already is the most thanks to Dr hung by the videos posted here, and if you really I confirm that does HC300'll post new videos and information relevant to the subject in this forum ...
hehehehe ....

Thank you.This locator looks to be in new condition as it was manufactured in the factory. I have never read any reports of detection with the Mineoro HC 300. I will be interested to read your report of how it performs. When you are done watching the detection distances, and watching to see if it has random beeps, or steady beeps, you can make a report of how you see the HC 300 performs here, where other people will be posting their field reports for Mineoro locators -- Mineoro field report survey - post here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16967

When we have enough reports of how Mineoro locators are seen to work posted in the field survey, we can get a better idea if they work good in different places all over the world, or if they only work good as advertised at the Mineoro factory demonstrations and for friends who live near the factory.

Thank you for taking time to make some tests. :)

Best wishes,
J_P

WM6
08-28-2010, 05:42 PM

Best wishes,
J_P

Mineoro people do not understand your English. The only English word that mineoro people understand is DOLLAR(S).

You expect that they will give up the only English words they master it?

luciano furtado
08-28-2010, 06:25 PM
This locator looks to be in new condition as it was manufactured in the factory. I have never read any reports of detection with the Mineoro HC 300. I will be interested to read your report of how it performs. When you are done watching the detection distances, and watching to see if it has random beeps, or steady beeps, you can make a report of how you see the HC 300 performs here, where other people will be posting their field reports for Mineoro locators -- Mineoro field report survey - post here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16967

When we have enough reports of how Mineoro locators are seen to work posted in the field survey, we can get a better idea if they work good in different places all over the world, or if they only work good as advertised at the Mineoro factory demonstrations and for friends who live near the factory.

Thank you for taking time to make some tests. :)

Best wishes,
J_P

ok friend J_player soon I will make some videos here to see if it works or not and take my doubts hc300 old.
WHAT I thought it strange at all of the videos posted here Mineoro detectors did not see the detectors detect far as they say in the factory that detect large distances??
more video of the chain on me more excited to discover if it works or not the detectors will Mineoro research, I am not in favor nor against Mineoro their inventions and just want to know if they really are good inventions ok.
most work will be another member of the Incredible Army of Brancaleone
hahahaha....

J_Player
08-28-2010, 06:35 PM
Mineoro people do not understand your English. The only English word that mineoro people understand is DOLLAR(S).

You expect that they will give up the only English words they master it?Sure, I use a lot of English words. But I also include a few English words that are understood by sellers of equipment everywhere in the world... "thousands of dollars".

I did not say "hundreds of dollars". These words are only for ordinary metal detectors that some people say are obsolete. http://www.findmall.com/list.php?26

Best wishes,
J_P

Morgan
08-28-2010, 06:44 PM
hehehehe ....

Thank you.

Hope you bought it second hand...

Yes,put your LRL tests here,i´m realy interested to know performance of this LRL in Brazil,same territory as the GAROPABA field test ;)

takhslambos
08-28-2010, 08:27 PM
ok friend J_player soon I will make some videos here to see if it works or not and take my doubts hc300 old.
WHAT I thought it strange at all of the videos posted here Mineoro detectors did not see the detectors detect far as they say in the factory that detect large distances??
more video of the chain on me more excited to discover if it works or not the detectors will Mineoro research, I am not in favor nor against Mineoro their inventions and just want to know if they really are good inventions ok.
hahahaha.... hi my friend were you from italy?i realy intresting about the mineoro ch 300 test resolts bedause i want to buy it.sent me a pm if you want. PS i m from greece.thanks THEODORE..

J_Player
08-28-2010, 09:20 PM
hahahaha....
Hi luciano furtado,

This is exactly what I want to know. The information we find from users of Mineoro locators to show what detection they find is good information. If I can also see some reports that show what kind of detection is found where I live, then I will know how it works in my area before I spend money to buy it.

The HC300 is a different model than what most Mineoro owners use.
This is the first time I see someone try an HC300, so I read the Mineoro web page to see what they say it will detect here: http://www.mineoro.com/goldDetectors/hc300.php

NOT DOWSING

Electronic Metal Detector

Model HC300 - Automatic

We are offering for release to the international market our new Long Range Gold Detector, the best
metal detector model HC300 - to locate just buried gold, eventually silver and copper.

The new models FG80 / FG79 and HC300 detect only gold. However, it is possible to also detect
silver, brass or copper or alloys when buried for many years. The longer the metal has been buried,
the better the detection.

Metals which are deposited on the surface of the earth or inside of walls, deposited in basements
or attics, in caves, underground, tunnels, dens, that is to say, static objects, even when not buried
will be detected with precission providing there has not been for a long period of time ( many
years ) neither physical movement of people, machines or vehicles nor there is an electric power
field nearby.

Despite the sucess of model PDC210 released in 2003, our research lab continued studying the
ionic-electrostatic phenomenon. There was a considerable advancement in the lab and field
research.

Model PDC210 directional and long range , released in 2003, was a detector unique to the whole
world. There was not another model capable of localizing gold objects at 91.86ft / 28m depth.

That depth, 91.86ft / 28m , is not the limit. there have been found objects through a mountain of
382.8yd / 350m diameter. Model GDP538 and GDM428 were superceded by the new models
FG80 / FG79 and HC300, released in 2006.

The distance of detection increased 10 times. See in the Graphic, the differences between PDC210
released in 2003 and models FG80 / FG79 and HC300 released in 2006.

From the advertising, Mineoro says their HC300 detects only gold, and the distance of detection is increased 10 times more than the previous model PDC210.
But they don't say exactly what distance the HC300 will detect gold. They tell you to see their graphic to see the differences between PDC210 released in 2003 and models FG80 / FG79 and HC300 released in 2006.

But the graphic only shows distance for Fg80, FG79 and DC2008. It does not give information of distance for HC300 http://www.mineoro.com/goldDetectors/graphic.php
They show the long range is 170m distance for the DC2008 finding a small 3cm gold hair brooch buried 70cm when no power lines nearby. But Mineoro makes no claims for exactly how much long range HC300 will detect. They say only it is their new "Long Range Gold Detector".

I can see three claims that the factory makes for the HC300:

1. It is a long range locator with 10 times the range of the PDC2010.

2. "it is possible to also detect silver, brass or copper or alloys when buried for many years. The longer the metal has been buried, the better the detection".

3. "Metals which are deposited on the surface of the earth or inside of walls, deposited in basements or attics, in caves, underground, tunnels, dens, that is to say, static objects, even when not buried will be detected with precission providing there has not been for a long period of time ( many years ) neither physical movement of people, machines or vehicles nor there is an electric power field nearby".

The last claim is hard to interpret the exact meaning. As near as I can tell, they are saying it will detect metal that has been left buried or hidden in walls or basements or on the ground (even if not buried) if they are not moved for many years - they will be detected with precision. If I have interpreted their meaning correctly, it would be good to revise the English advertising to make it more easy to understand clearly (double negatives do not work the same in English as in Latin languages).

From the Mineoro page, I do not know how the HC300 is different from the Fg80, FG79 and DC2008, but I will still be interested to see what you observe in Southern Brazil. :)

Best wishes,
J_P

Astrodetect
08-30-2010, 07:52 AM
Hi Hung
If you are talking about the yellow pistol it is NOT an MD because I have the same, it is a passive receiver together with an LDR sensor and I am not that sure it is detecting the necklace, but it is detecting the hole in the ground just the same as mine does when calibrated with max sensitivity.In fact I dont really know why Alonso uses the LDR light sensor since it has nothing to do with infrared.
Just so you know I have the same pistol and I havent found any targets with it at all.
Regards

hung
08-31-2010, 01:39 AM
Hi Hung
If you are talking about the yellow pistol it is NOT an MD because I have the same, it is a passive receiver together with an LDR sensor and I am not that sure it is detecting the necklace, but it is detecting the hole in the ground just the same as mine does when calibrated with max sensitivity.In fact I dont really know why Alonso uses the LDR light sensor since it has nothing to do with infrared.
Just so you know I have the same pistol and I havent found any targets with it at all.
Regards

No. I was not talking about the yellow pistol. I was talking about the prototype MD Alonso is using to pinpoint the targets in both videos. This is a regular MD but only locates gold. Probably Mineoro will lauch it in the near future. Will get the details later.

gibon
08-31-2010, 08:20 AM
No. I was not talking about the yellow pistol. I was talking about the prototype MD Alonso is using to pinpoint the targets in both videos. This is a regular MD but only locates gold. Probably Mineoro will lauch it in the near future. Will get the details later.

Sorry Hung,

but the video is showing your friend detecting the target ( gold necklace ) and suppose to be detected in Long range situation via the pistol detector.

The MD prototype was just using for pinpionting It 's ok but what was used for the yellow detector if it's just finding hole ?

I don't understand now :(

hung
08-31-2010, 09:36 AM
Sorry Hung,

but the video is showing your friend detecting the target ( gold necklace ) and suppose to be detected in Long range situation via the pistol detector.

The MD prototype was just using for pinpionting It 's ok but what was used for the yellow detector if it's just finding hole ?

I don't understand now :(

No. It was not like that. Actually, the big question about video #2 has not been asked and nobody seemed to notice.

What happened to the DC2008 that it did not appear in this video?

Answer: Simply, it was gone.:lol:

After video#1 , the two paraguayans that were shown in the final images, bought it and took it away. Then the party proceeded in the beach hunt with Alonso's PD.

This also shows that video #1 was not exactly an advertisement video as some here claim.
The paraguayans bought the device and Paulinho and Alonso went to the beach to show them how to use it. There was a prior recovery of a gold ring as I said. But the video guy did not arrive in time.

gibon
08-31-2010, 09:49 AM
No. It was not like that. Actually, the big question about video #2 has not been asked and nobody seemed to notice.

What happened to the DC2008 that it did not appear in this video?

Answer: Simply, it was gone.:lol:

After video#1 , the two paraguayans that were shown in the final images, bought it and took it away. Then the party proceeded in the beach hunt with Alonso's PD.

This also shows that video #1 was not exactly an advertisement video as some here claim.
The paraguayans bought the device and Paulinho and Alonso went to the beach to show them how to use it. There was a prior recovery of a gold ring as I said. But the video guy did not arrive in time.

So if i understand the Dc 2008 found the ring and the Necklace ?

Concerning the big question nobody asked I don't Know Mr HUng ? 8)

takhslambos
08-31-2010, 10:04 AM
hahahaha....
well my friend we waiting all here to see the video of the mineoro ch 300.please do some test and sow as the video.THANKS.

gibon
09-01-2010, 03:37 PM
So if i understand the Dc 2008 found the ring and the Necklace ?

Concerning the big question nobody asked I don't Know Mr HUng ? 8)

ABOUT ALONSO PD SHOWN ON MR HUNG VIDEO

WHAT I DON'T STILL UNDERSTAND IS WHY THE GUY IS USING A PD

WHICH IS NOT SUPPOSE TO FIND GOLD BUT ONLY A HOLE ? :(

NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHY PLEASE HELP !!!

takhslambos
09-01-2010, 09:48 PM
WELL WERE IS THE NEW MINEORO VIDEO????????

takhslambos
09-01-2010, 09:55 PM
hehehehe ....

Thank you.
WELL MY FRIEND WERE IS THE VIDEO OF MINEORO CH 300?????DO IT INSIDE YOUR HOUSE IF THE WETHER IS BAD.WE ALL HERE WAITING.THANKS.........

luciano furtado
09-01-2010, 11:34 PM
WELL MY FRIEND WERE IS THE VIDEO OF MINEORO CH 300?????DO IT INSIDE YOUR HOUSE IF THE WETHER IS BAD.WE ALL HERE WAITING.THANKS.........

Dear friend I made it clear that so I'll post a video in the field or field test up because I want to know how you two HC 300 or any other directional detectors Mineoro work as advertised ok here and rain and cold weather with high humidity air, and I'm out of time now to come out soon so give an improved around here I'll post some videos of mine that my research on my blog.
thanks

takhslambos
09-01-2010, 11:48 PM
ok.my friend i will waiting.THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

J_Player
09-02-2010, 04:17 AM
WELL MY FRIEND WERE IS THE VIDEO OF MINEORO CH 300?????DO IT INSIDE YOUR HOUSE IF THE WETHER IS BAD.WE ALL HERE WAITING.THANKS.........When the humidity is high, it does not matter if you are inside the house or outside. The humidity will still be high inside.
This means the Mineoro ionic locators cannot be used for long range locating inside or outside of the house.
When we read the Mineoro website, we see we must wait for the humidity to become lower than 35% before any Mineoro ionic locators will work for long range.
This means Luciano cannot make any good tests until the humidity is below 35%.
You can check the humidity in southeast Brazil online and see when it is a good time for using Mineoro locators. Now is not a good time. :nono:
And it will not be a good time until there is a big change in the weather that causes the humidity to become very low.

If you really want to see some good tests of a detector finding buried metal when there is humidity more than 35%, then I think you should use an obsolete metal detector and test it to see if it works.
I am guessing it will find buried metal even if the humidity is 100% without needing to wait for the weather to change. :)

Best wishes,
J_P