PDA

View Full Version : I NEED TO BUY A MINEORO FG90.HELP...

takhslambos
08-24-2010, 11:20 PM
i want to buy a mineoro fg 90 used because the new one is very expensive for me.please sent a pm,or email me at:koykoynas1@yahoo.gr

Funfinder
08-25-2010, 10:45 AM
After all these "only sparzed signals in Europe" reports how much money do you want to invest for an used unit where the functioning could be even more critical or doubtful?

3000 Euro or around 1/3 compared with the price a new device would cost?

WM6
08-25-2010, 12:54 PM
After all these "only sparzed signals in Europe" reports how much money do you want to invest for an used unit where the functioning could be even more critical or doubtful?

3000 Euro or around 1/3 compared with the price a new device would cost?

Golden Dreams can be very expensive.

But need to have dreams is not question of money.

detectoman
08-25-2010, 06:55 PM
takhskambos; whit $30000 you can purchase an regular lot of gems
is joke ..

gibon
10-05-2010, 01:37 PM
i want to buy a mineoro fg 90 used because the new one is very expensive for me.please sent a pm,or email me at:koykoynas1@yahoo.gr

Hello takhslambos,

I just wanted to tell you if you are interested I decided to sell my Mineoro Dc 2008.

It's in very good condition.

http://www.mineoro.com.br/francais/tresor/zoom/zoomdc2008.jpg
I reach my Goal Now and as a Geotech member I wanted to inform you.

It will be put on Ebay in the next few days. The starting price will be 3.000,00 Euros but can fbe fixed in buy it know at this price .

If you are in Europe their is no custom taxe because I've paid it all ready when I bought it. It is a second Hand.

You can PM me if you want.

Sincerly

Gibon

Qiaozhi
10-05-2010, 03:16 PM
Hello takhslambos,

I just wanted to tell you if you are interested I decided to sell my Mineoro Dc 2008.

It will be put on Ebay in the next few days. The starting price will be 3.000,00 Euros but can fbe fixed in buy it know at this price .

If you are in Europe their is no custom taxe because I've paid it all ready when I bought it. It is a second Hand.

Sincerly

Gibon
Wise decision. No more empty holes for you.
I'm sure Hung will soon be sending you a PM. ;)

Fred
10-05-2010, 04:04 PM
Must be a tough decision to sell it...By doing so, one is potentially scamming the buyer.And at this price it must be even harder. :rolleyes:

takhslambos
10-05-2010, 05:51 PM
Hello takhslambos,

Sincerly

Gibon
i all ready buy one mineoro fg 79.BUT THANKS ANYWAY....

Morgan
10-06-2010, 12:31 AM
Hello takhslambos,

Sincerly

Gibon

Hi Gibon

This sounds very strange.
Are you sure about this decision ?
In my position i´m doing tests with most Mineoro models i can get,and the only one who produce results it is the DC 2008,anyway i need more tests to come to one solid conclusion.
I think you are doing the wrong choice,you should try this device in other place where treasures are buried,its important to report here if this devices work as LRL or not work.
You make your decision.

Regards

Geo
10-06-2010, 05:07 AM
Yes... as i saw at Portugal (tests by Morgan) only the DC2008 (from 3 Mineoros that Morgan had for test) gave a signal near to the buried mental, even with critical adjust to the sensitivity.

Regards

gibon
10-06-2010, 07:28 AM
Yes... as i saw at Portugal (tests by Morgan) only the DC2008 (from 3 Mineoros that Morgan had for test) gave a signal near to the buried mental, even with critical adjust to the sensitivity.

Regards

Hi Geo, Hi Morgan,

You cannot imagine how dowsing with signal generator is efficient :D.

That is the reason why my Mineoro is becoming useless for me.

If I can't sell it I shall keep it of course but you was right Geo, dowsing is the cheapest

and the most succesfull way. I' m talking about modern dowsing without particular skill

with the assistance of signal generator.

Happy prospecting.

Gibon

Qiaozhi
10-06-2010, 08:23 AM
Hi Gibon

This sounds very strange.
Are you sure about this decision ?
In my position i´m doing tests with most Mineoro models i can get,and the only one who produce results it is the DC 2008,anyway i need more tests to come to one solid conclusion.
I think you are doing the wrong choice,you should try this device in other place where treasures are buried,its important to report here if this devices work as LRL or not work.
You make your decision.

Regards
I don't think Garrett, Whites, Tesoro, etc., would be very successful if you owned all their models, and you still couldn't decide if any of them really detected anything. :shrug:

WM6
10-06-2010, 08:58 AM
Look at SM Model (is trying to say something):

Geo
10-06-2010, 11:33 AM
Hi Geo, Hi Morgan,

You cannot imagine how dowsing with signal generator is efficient :D.

That is the reason why my Mineoro is becoming useless for me.

If I can't sell it I shall keep it of course but you was right Geo, dowsing is the cheapest

and the most succesfull way. I' m talking about modern dowsing without particular skill

with the assistance of signal generator.

Happy prospecting.

Gibon

Hi Gibon.
Dowsing with signal generator is good but it has some problems.
I found many objects with this method MFD, but the last time i had indicator for gold and it was a very old rusted iron object. There i stopped this method. I will use it again only if i will look for a treasure to a small area (1000 square meters Max).

Regards:)

Fred
10-06-2010, 01:20 PM
Look at SM Model (is trying to say something):

:lol:

gibon
10-06-2010, 02:40 PM
Hi Gibon.
Dowsing with signal generator is good but it has some problems.
I found many objects with this method MFD, but the last time i had indicator for gold and it was a very old rusted iron object. There i stopped this method. I will use it again only if i will look for a treasure to a small area (1000 square meters Max).

Question of frequencie I suppose :D ?

I could catch the sigal really far with my device :razz:

Good luke Geo

Gibon

Geo
10-06-2010, 06:49 PM
Question of frequencie I suppose :D ?

I could catch the sigal really far with my device :razz:

Good luke Geo

Gibon

Hi.
Also i receive the signal far from the generator but there is problem between gold and rusted iron objects.

gibon
10-06-2010, 08:51 PM
Hi.
Also i receive the signal far from the generator but there is problem between gold and rusted iron objects.

You know Geo,

even the best MD have problem to make difference between ferous and non ferous.

It is call discrimination and most manufacturer are working hard on it.

So you can imagine for LRL !!

If my device is given me a direction and is able to targeting at long range that's enough for

me. After I can take my MD and go prospecting in this area. That's all I need .

Sincerly

Gibon

Qiaozhi
10-06-2010, 10:14 PM
You know Geo,

even the best MD have problem to make difference between ferous and non ferous.

It is call discrimination and most manufacturer are working hard on it.

So you can imagine for LRL !!

If my device is given me a direction and is able to targeting at long range that's enough for

me. After I can take my MD and go prospecting in this area. That's all I need .

Sincerly

Gibon
But then you can never be sure whether the LRL was really working or not, as the MD is used to detect the target. This is where selective memory comes into play. If you find something, then you can conclude the LRL led you to the general area, If you find nothing, then all kinds of excuses can be made. At the end of the day you may as well put a pin into the map ... oh I forgot, that's called map dowsing! :lol:

Geo
10-07-2010, 05:54 AM
Hi Qiaozhi.
Remember that a sceptic member here, MAX .... , one time wrote that he saw one person to "clean" his farm from iron rusted objects with Lrods.
Do you remember ???

Qiaozhi
10-07-2010, 07:49 AM
Hi Qiaozhi.
Remember that a sceptic member here, MAX .... , one time wrote that he saw one person to "clean" his farm from iron rusted objects with Lrods.
Do you remember ???

Hi Geo,

No, I don't remember. Do you have a link to that post?

Geo
10-07-2010, 09:35 AM
Hi Geo,

No, I don't remember. Do you have a link to that post?

Hi.
I will try to find it:).

Regards

Geo
10-07-2010, 11:15 AM
Here is exactly what Max wrote..

BTW... I saw similar stuff... one person using rods and "detecting" stuff like this (screws, bolts, nuts, horseshoes etc most of stuff from farm machinery... big stuff also), all rusted.

Fred
10-07-2010, 11:32 AM

BTW... I saw similar stuff... one person using rods and "detecting" stuff like this (screws, bolts, nuts, horseshoes etc most of stuff from farm machinery... big stuff also), all rusted.

Maybe he was being ironic?

Geo
10-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Hi Fred.
I don't think that it was something ironic!!
Here is the topic
http://geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=91485&postcount=43

Fred
10-07-2010, 02:35 PM
Hi Fred.
Here is the topic

Hi Geo,
Thanks,
What we can see reading this post is that results appeared to be positive, but as he has a scientific mind he could not decide if it was real or not.
Our mind can be very tricky.

Geo
10-07-2010, 06:09 PM
Hi Geo,
Thanks,
What we can see reading this post is that results appeared to be positive, but as he has a scientific mind he could not decide if it was real or not.
Our mind can be very tricky.

I agree:)

Qiaozhi
10-07-2010, 09:44 PM

Hi Fred.
Here is the topic
Note that Max wrote "detecting" in quotes, which is sure sign that he was being skeptical. He states that double-blind testing would be needed. As Fred says ... the mind can play tricks.

Geo
10-08-2010, 06:27 AM
Max is a very good electronic engineer.
It is not so easy someone to defraud him.