PDA

View Full Version : New Physics coming in to explain LRLs etc.

goldfinder
08-21-2010, 08:31 PM
From THunting.com

Looks very interesting!
Goldfinder

There is a lot fairly recent research to show there is a whole new area of physics on what are called scalar waves, also called torsion fields, plus few other names with very highly credible physicists who have validated these types of energies. They are non-electromagnetic and propagate at much higher speeds that the current speed of light (~3exp10 cm/sec). Dowsing and other related phenomena are theorized to be using these torsion waves. Supposedly the Russians have developed long range mineral detection capabilities using the physics of the torsion wave physics. If you want to read about these I recommend a new book out covering this topic and many other related topics. the book is by Dr. Claude Swanson (a phd in physics) "Lifeforce, the Scientific Basis". The book is a real tour de force at over 700 pages.

I have personally developed torsion fields and scalar fields in the lab and tested some of the phenomena. It is real, it is beyond the current accepted standard model, it is a major breakthrough coming down the pike to change a lot of what we know about energy and physics. The current orthodox is full of contradictions, holes, and unable to explain a lot of real phenomena. If you want some other background check out Y-Bias Theory and Self Organizing Criticality (SOC).

Have fun - I think this new physics coming in a going to be a real wake-up call for all you doubting thomases.

Qiaozhi
08-21-2010, 11:00 PM
Here's a link to the book - http://www.amazon.com/Life-Force-Scientific-Basis-Synchronized/dp/B003MS8M3O

Note the part that says: Qigong Master Kills Cancer Cells at 2,000 Miles.

This speaks for itself. :rolleyes:

From THunting.com

Looks very interesting!
Goldfinder

There is a lot fairly recent research to show there is a whole new area of physics on what are called scalar waves, also called torsion fields, plus few other names with very highly credible physicists who have validated these types of energies. They are non-electromagnetic and propagate at much higher speeds that the current speed of light (~3exp10 cm/sec). Dowsing and other related phenomena are theorized to be using these torsion waves. Supposedly the Russians have developed long range mineral detection capabilities using the physics of the torsion wave physics. If you want to read about these I recommend a new book out covering this topic and many other related topics. the book is by Dr. Claude Swanson (a phd in physics) "Lifeforce, the Scientific Basis". The book is a real tour de force at over 700 pages.

I have personally developed torsion fields and scalar fields in the lab and tested some of the phenomena. It is real, it is beyond the current accepted standard model, it is a major breakthrough coming down the pike to change a lot of what we know about energy and physics. The current orthodox is full of contradictions, holes, and unable to explain a lot of real phenomena. If you want some other background check out Y-Bias Theory and Self Organizing Criticality (SOC).

Have fun - I think this new physics coming in a going to be a real wake-up call for all you doubting thomases.

J_Player
08-22-2010, 05:45 AM
From THunting.com

Looks very interesting!
Goldfinder

Have fun - I think this new physics coming in a going to be a real wake-up call for all you doubting thomases.Hi Goldfinder,
I think you are reading a heaping load of BS. My guess is the majority of the better respected physicists who look into this "new science" will find logical errors as well as errors in the supporting data for the theory, math errors, and violations of basic physical axioms.

But the final test is always: Does it actually work?
My guess is that no practical applications of this science will actually work to produce anything useful. But these are just my guesses.

My previous investigations into similar science took me to a wierd website run by a physicist who lost his job, and was highly criticised by his collegues for trying to win a Nobel prize after submitting similar "new physics" that was full of math errors that a first-year physics student can easily solve correctly. Take a look here: http://aias.us/
It is full of a lot of BS that a few people actually believe. And yes, the math actually is wrong.. it has fatal errors which render the concept useless. After years of continuing to insist he is right about his theories, I have yet to see any free power being generated from a vacum, as he claims. Every attempt to build a free power generator based on his theories was a failure. If you check their forum, you may find Dr. hung making posts there.

Best wishes,
J_P

Qiaozhi
08-22-2010, 10:06 AM
This is more interesting -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zoTKXXNQIU&feature=related

Wierd stuff.

Qiaozhi
08-22-2010, 10:38 AM
This is more interesting -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zoTKXXNQIU&feature=related

Wierd stuff.
In case you're wondering what this has to do with LRLs:

After clicking in the link supplied by JP, I was searching with some of the key words from the site when I found a YouTube video showing a large spark being influenced by a neodymium magnet. This was supposed to be related to Myron Evans' work, but I wasn't sure how. Then I noticed this related video with the non-Newtonian fluid, which looked more interesting. Perhaps Dr. Hung could use this as proof for the existence of Gold DNA, and the way it can form columns of gold ions rising above longtime buried gold. :rolleyes:

Funfinder
08-22-2010, 12:34 PM
Scalar waves?

I read something about in this book:

John Davidson - Subtle Energy (1987) [Strahlungsfeld (1989)]

I have also books about pyramid energy, psi, philadelphia & montauk experiment, time journeys and so on.

Just what we need is a reliable LRL that for every person works - without any esoteric, mysticism or magical abilities.

As example dowsing or pendulum:
It may work for some people, sometimes...
But it doesn't work for all people and no way all the time.
And this is the point! If you like to talk about LRL - please on solid ground.

J_Player
08-22-2010, 01:14 PM
In case you're wondering what this has to do with LRLs:

After clicking in the link supplied by JP, I was searching with some of the key words from the site when I found a YouTube video showing a large spark being influenced by a neodymium magnet. This was supposed to be related to Myron Evans' work, but I wasn't sure how. Then I noticed this related video with the non-Newtonian fluid, which looked more interesting. Perhaps Dr. Hung could use this as proof for the existence of Gold DNA, and the way it can form columns of gold ions rising above longtime buried gold. :rolleyes:The theories of Myron Evans are pertinent to discussions of LRLs, but only in the Geotech forum.

This began when Dr. hung tried to try to convince Carl-NC that a calculator sends its signal into a Rangertell by means of induction, rather than by RFI propagating to the Examiner circuit parts 1 cm away. Dr. hung used ECE theory as an argument to explain why magnetic induction does not require a coil on the calculator to act as a primary winding in an induction circuit. He used Myron Evans ECE theory to explain why a single-ended stubby wire would induce a magnetic signal past a sheet of metal to be coupled inductively to a bent wire on the other side of the metal sheet. First and most important.

If you don't have any knowledge in the ECE theory and metaphysics, as you show you don't, then there's not what discuss. It will be like discussing quantum physics using using obsolete models or discussing the general theory of relativity from a static perspective.

You understand what I'm saying Carl?
First of all the static magnetic field is just the field that it's not dependent of time. Electricity and magnetism are independent phenomena as long as charges and current are static, but not that it behaves as the classical static magnetic field.

The B(3) spin field is the magnetic flux density generated by the spin
connection of a space-time with torsion. It signals the fact that
electrodynamics is a sector of a generally covariant unified field theory.
This magnetic flux density is defined by:
F = d ^ A + omega ^ A

...In Maxwell Heaviside field theory:

F = d ^ A

Omega is missing , so this is not consistent part of general relativity because it does not define a B(3) field and is Lorentz covariant only, not geneally covariant. In ECE theory the B(3) field is part of the omega ^ A term and is observed experimenetally in many ways, because the electromagnetic phase is defined by B(3). This is also observed in the magnetization of matter by an electromagnetic field (the inverse Faraday effect).

Without the B(3) field there can be no generally covariant unified field theory as required by the fundamental philosophy of relativity.

This is an example how some aspects cannot be viewed through the standard model. And also blocks the complete understanding of what the examiner concept might be dealing with. Now, I'm not stating the examiner is a complex device, etc. Far from that. I even seriously doubt its inventor had all of this in mind when he developed.
The examiner is not a finished project in my view but it deals with a great concept which has a long road ahead.
See here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=63150&postcount=48
and here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=63151&postcount=49

After Dr. hung's whining that Carl doesn't understand the principles of calculators, static fields and RFI, Qiaozhi posted a link to Dr. hung's source of information -- Myron Evans website: And this is where Hung's made-up nonsense really comes from -> http://www.atomicprecision.com/blog/...-the-b3-field/ (http://www.atomicprecision.com/blog/2007/12/03/definition-of-the-b3-field/)

I would't get hung-up on this stuff. :lol: (See what I did there?)It appears Dr. hung didn't know anything about this at all. He was just copying and pasting stuff that a crackpot physicist wrote and trying to use it to explain why RFI noise propagation is the same as inductive coupling. It really shows hung's ignorance in the sciences that are related to electronics. What is even funnier, Dr. hung later reported about his emails concerning his LRL studies and forum posts in the Myron Evans forum. He showed evidence that Myron Evans himself helped Dr. hung with his theories associated with his LRL development.

This is the only connection I have found so far between this strange pseudoscience and LRLs -- the one that Dr. hung insists explains the impossible - how RFI is the same as inductive coupling*.

Best wishes,
J_P

* Mike(Mont) also has made a connection to wierd pseudoscience to explain calculator signal coupling when he referenced Howard Johnson: I'm not saying this is exact, but the diagram attempts to explain the fields involved. Howard Johnson's magnetics studies might give you some insight .
http://www.rangertell.com/fieldfx.htm

Qiaozhi
08-22-2010, 01:35 PM
Scalar waves?

I read something about in this book:

John Davidson - Subtle Energy (1987) [Strahlungsfeld (1989)]

I have also books about pyramid energy, psi, philadelphia & montauk experiment, time journeys and so on.

Just what we need is a reliable LRL that for every person works - without any esoteric, mysticism or magical abilities.

As example dowsing or pendulum:
It may work for some people, sometimes...
But it doesn't work for all people and no way all the time.
And this is the point! If you like to talk about LRL - please on solid ground.
I agree, except for one "small" point ... dowsing (pendulum or otherwise) does not work for anyone. It's all in the mind of the user.

As for electronic LRLs - keep it technical and everyone here will be happy. :nerd: Talk rubbish and refer to nonsense theories, then you're in trouble.:ninja:

hung
08-22-2010, 02:46 PM
Dowsing and other related phenomena are theorized to be using these torsion waves. Supposedly the Russians have developed long range mineral detection capabilities using the physics of the torsion wave physics.
Hi Goldfinder. That's right. This concept is correct.

Standard model in physics regarding electromagnetism is a lot wrong and has more holes than a swiss cheese. It does not consider torsion for instance, being that maxwell heaviside concept is outdated.
Actually you wouldn't believe the many mistakes current physics and science need to revise such as definitions for gravity, energy matter, etc., being a few.
Take the electron understanding for instance, which many still think and preach of being a particle. This is wrong and absurd. The electron is a wave. Actually, it's a magnetic field which is deformed and propagated in form of waves. When a gamma ray passes by a nucleous, it pulls an electron with it, and they say the vector moment creates energy and therefore matter, an electron particle..he,he,he.
Sure not. The gamma ray deforms itself for a moment when close to the nucleous creating the electron as a change of wave form.

Many people in the Academia are aware of the revision needed to be made in many concepts, but the social and economical interests into play are too much to be risked, as Newton and Plank would fall apart.

Research subjects such as light deflection by magnetic fields, updated concepts of gravity, inverse faraday effect, etc. And you will understand not only about dowsing but also how many other things work in this universe.

PS. Goldfinder, don't expect me to be here comenting any post that might follow. This subject is way too heavy metal for the 1852 Inquisition skepthic minds who also inhabit this forum.:D
I already envision the bombs being dropped on me by the 'englighted' here plus huge and boring posts being made with 'copy and paste' covering my previous polemic statements... But if we live in a world still with walking atheists who can't even accept God's existence, we can stand for anything we wish , right?:lol:

Duuhh...

J_Player
08-22-2010, 03:19 PM
Hi Goldfinder. That's right. This concept is correct.

Standard model in physics regarding electromagnetism is a lot wrong and has more holes than a swiss cheese. It does not consider torsion for instance, being that maxwell heaviside concept is outdated.
Actually you wouldn't believe the many mistakes current physics and science need to revise such as definitions for gravity, energy matter, etc., being a few.
Take the electron understanding for instance, which many still think and preach of being a particle. This is wrong and absurd. The electron is a wave. Actually, it's a magnetic field which is deformed and propagated in form of waves. When a gamma ray passes by a nucleous, it pulls an electron with it, and they say the vector moment creates energy and therefore matter, an electron particle..he,he,he.
Sure not. The gamma ray deforms itself for a moment when close to the nucleous creating the electron as a change of wave form.

Many people in the Academia are aware of the revision needed to be made in many concepts, but the social and economical interests into play are too much to be risked, as Newton and Plank would fall apart.

Research subjects such as light deflection by magnetic fields, updated concepts of gravity, inverse faraday effect, etc. And you will understand not only about dowsing but also how many other things work in this universe.

PS. Goldfinder, don't expect me to be here comenting any post that might follow. This subject is way too heavy metal for the 1852 Inquisition skepthic minds who also inhabit this forum.:D
I already envision the bombs being dropped on me by the 'englighted' here plus huge and boring posts being made with 'copy and paste' covering my previous polemic statements... But if we live in a world still with walking atheists who can't even accept God's existence, we can stand for anything we wish , right?:lol:

Duuhh...While real physicists are aware of many areas of modern phyisics that are being updated as new discoveries are made, they do not use erroneous math to suggest impossible explanations for their newer theories. They use real science instead of theories that are known to be dead ends. But this is the Geotech forum. A technical forum for metal detection. The difference between Geotech and other treasure hunter forums is the members who post here are more inclined toward technical aspects of metal detection, and most have technical backgrounds with years of training, and intimate knowledge of the latest technical advances.

With this kind of background, most Geotech members would not adopt Mineoro, or LRLs in general as their religion. In fact, religion has no part in the science of metal detection.
My opinion is Geotech stands for approaching metal detection with science and math that really works, not flawed theories that are full of math errors.

Best wishes,
J_P

Qiaozhi
08-22-2010, 04:12 PM
But if we live in a world still with walking atheists who can't even accept God's existence, we can stand for anything we wish , right?:lol:

Duuhh...
Now you've revealed your true self - Reverend Hung. :razz:

And I suppose you also believe in creationism? Poor Darwin must be turning in his grave ... or not, as the case may be. :lol:

WM6
08-25-2010, 09:26 AM
Probably there is no "New Physics" to "coming" but only an old known dowsers self deception which works like this:

http://skepticblog.org/2010/06/15/the-pattern-behind-self-deception/
(http://www.ted.com/talks/view/id/884)

Theseus
08-25-2010, 04:24 PM
But if we live in a world still with walking atheists who can't even accept God's existence, we can stand for anything we wish , right?:lol:

Just like your non-working treasure locating contraptions, you can't show any credible evidence for either myth. :D

Fred
08-25-2010, 05:18 PM
Just as someone said, "i donĀ“t need evidences, i know"

detectoman
08-25-2010, 07:00 PM
dr and today.. reverend hunggggggg jajajajajaajajaaaaaaaaa good chascarrillooo
may be after whatttttttt?