PDA

View Full Version : mineoro fg79

Dhuwayhi
07-31-2010, 08:42 AM
I have mineoro fg79

through my short experience with it I have few questions:

1. Does it detect only buried gold or it detects other metals ,salty ground,bones ,stones,spaces,...etc.

2.Do high humidity , atmospheric discharge,and temperature effect it?

3.Sometimes it gives beeps on particular point and when it does not stop beep I diminish the sensivity slowly till the beep stops but after that it does not give beep again till I turn the sensitivity to the right till it beep agin, how can I know if that is a treasure?

4. What is the thickness of the ions emerging from treasure? and does the ions of treasure differ from the other ions?

5.How can I differentiate signal/beep of gold from that of others?

6.How can I recognize that fg79 is working well?

7. When I get colser to the treasure does fg79 give me beep while I place it in horizontal position?and does it give beep when I turn the antenna down ,in other words, when I become on the exact point and I turn it down towards the ground ,does it give me beep even if the treasure is small?

Please answer me I'm waiting.

Morgan
07-31-2010, 11:33 PM
I have mineoro fg79

1. Does it detect only buried gold or it detects other metals ,salty ground,bones ,stones,spaces,...etc.

3.Sometimes it gives beeps on particular point and when it does not stop beep I diminish the sensivity slowly till the beep stops but after that it does not give beep again till I turn the sensitivity to the right till it beep agin, how can I know if that is a treasure?

4. What is the thickness of the ions emerging from treasure? and does the ions of treasure differ from the other ions?

7. When I get colser to the treasure does fg79 give me beep while I place it in horizontal position?and does it give beep when I turn the antenna down ,in other words, when I become on the exact point and I turn it down towards the ground ,does it give me beep even if the treasure is small?

I also have MINEORO

1- Use FG 79 when umidity is lower than 60%

2- No need to use in limit of sensitivity,use normal to avoid erratic signal. I think this device not catch mineral or cavities...

3- When you get a consistent signal(not erratic) you should triangulate N,S,E,W,until find the area,then you need allways convencional metal detector to pinpoint the target.

BTW- Some people say Mineoro not work as treasur locator,others say it works,my opinion is it works only with big amounts of gold but until now i never found treasure with MINEORO...

takhslambos
09-23-2010, 09:01 PM
what do you meen triagulation detection?

Morgan
09-23-2010, 09:55 PM
what do you meen triagulation detection?

Detection on N,S,E,W directions

takhslambos
09-23-2010, 10:43 PM
i spent many hours of testing the mineoro in a field with many old buried metal thinks NOT GOLD it s no beeping at all.soon i will go to the treasure plase and i will tell you.

takhslambos
09-23-2010, 11:25 PM
Detection on N,S,E,W directions
but at mineoro manual sead that you must serched always from north to south.

gibon
09-24-2010, 07:37 AM
I have mineoro fg79

Hello My friend,

where are you from ? . It can be interesting to know.

Regards

Gibon

gibon
09-24-2010, 07:50 AM
I also have MINEORO

1- Use FG 79 when umidity is lower than 60%

2- No need to use in limit of sensitivity,use normal to avoid erratic signal. I think this device not catch mineral or cavities...

3- When you get a consistent signal(not erratic) you should triangulate N,S,E,W,until find the area,then you need allways convencional metal detector to pinpoint the target.

BTW- Some people say Mineoro not work as treasur locator,others say it works,my opinion is it works only with big amounts of gold but until now i never found treasure with MINEORO...

Hello Morgan,

I do agree with you again. If somebody can show us a big amount of gold deeply hidden underground from many years :D then we shall be fixed.

I'm always surprised to see how easy poeple of Mineoro can find small ring with Dc 2008 which is suppose to find big size gold target.

It seem's that owner of Mineoro you and me and other member's don't know how to use them. ( maybe we are NUTS)

It is always video of Mineoro factory poeple shouwing theire finding.

You can be sure as soon I find something I shall let you know :razz:

Sincerly

Gibon

takhslambos
09-24-2010, 08:10 PM
i own a mineoro fg 79.i make many tests until now.i will tell you soon about the resolts.until now i see that if you put sensitivity botton to the limit you detect in a more big range but you also reseved a foulse signals because the machine is very sensitive.i notised that after the last beep when i calibrate the mineoro i must ternud the sensitivity botton 2,3 lines to the left and then to start serching.with that way i never take foulse beeps but the range of the machine is 20% les.

Morgan
09-25-2010, 12:06 AM
but at mineoro manual sead that you must serched always from north to south.

In your Fg 79 tutorial,you must learn the triangulation,or how you can understand where the signals come?. North and South not enough to find the spot. Of course signal is more strong North direction.

Morgan
09-25-2010, 12:13 AM
Hello Morgan,

I do agree with you again. If somebody can show us a big amount of gold deeply hidden underground from many years :D then we shall be fixed.

I'm always surprised to see how easy poeple of Mineoro can find small ring with Dc 2008 which is suppose to find big size gold target.

It seem's that owner of Mineoro you and me and other member's don't know how to use them. ( maybe we are NUTS)

It is always video of Mineoro factory poeple shouwing theire finding.

You can be sure as soon I find something I shall let you know :razz:

Sincerly

Gibon

No my dear friend,we are not NUTS.

The mineoro videos as to me are fake,just to impress people to buy their products,and we all know they not work as advertised,but they can work in some circunstances,unfortunatly mineoro devices are allways inconclusive in field tests OUT OF GAROPABA FACTORY.

Regards

Morgan
09-25-2010, 12:19 AM
i own a mineoro fg 79.i make many tests until now.i will tell you soon about the resolts.until now i see that if you put sensitivity botton to the limit you detect in a more big range but you also reseved a foulse signals because the machine is very sensitive.i notised that after the last beep when i calibrate the mineoro i must ternud the sensitivity botton 2,3 lines to the left and then to start serching.with that way i never take foulse beeps but the range of the machine is 20% les.

Is your FG 79 good enough to detect one gold or silver coin 20 cm distance from the ionic chamber ? I mean in air test.

I supose this Fg 79 belong to the series FRESH GOLD...

takhslambos
09-25-2010, 08:12 PM
Is your FG 79 good enough to detect one gold or silver coin 20 cm distance from the ionic chamber ? I mean in air test.

I supose this Fg 79 belong to the series FRESH GOLD...
yes my friend can detect easy both . a silver coin and a gold ring from about 20cm away on the air.

Morgan
09-26-2010, 09:51 PM
yes my friend can detect easy both . a silver coin and a gold ring from about 20cm away on the air.

Thats great,so there is a possibility for you to find the treaasure.

takhslambos
09-26-2010, 10:25 PM
Thats great,so there is a possibility for you to find the treaasure.
THANKS my friend but what i m looking for as i tall you before is in metal box buried before 70 years.i hoppe that the box is roten now with holes.otherwise i dont now if i can located with the mineoro.exept if the mineoro locate gold inside a metal box.i will now soon.

Geo
09-27-2010, 05:42 AM
THANKS my friend but what i m looking for as i tall you before is in metal box buried before 70 years.i hoppe that the box is roten now with holes.otherwise i dont now if i can located with the mineoro.exept if the mineoro locate gold inside a metal box.i will now soon.

Hi.
Because i found Iron boxes with spheres, i inform you that they was at very good condition (no rust) even after 65years in the ground.

Regards

takhslambos
09-27-2010, 10:31 PM
Hi.
Because i found Iron boxes with spheres, i inform you that they was at very good condition (no rust) even after 65years in the ground.

Regards
ok.then i hoppe to locate the gold coins even if they are inside an iron box.

J_Player
09-28-2010, 02:55 AM
ok.then i hoppe to locate the gold coins even if they are inside an iron box.I think you can locate the iron box, not the gold. This is because the gold is shielded by the iron box, and only iron can be detected. The only exception is if the iron box i corroded to allow the gold full contact in the soil without iron shielding to interfere. Maybe FG79 cannot locate an iron box. Maybe better to use a 2-box detector to find the iron box.

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
09-28-2010, 05:55 AM
I think you can locate the iron box, not the gold. This is because the gold is shielded by the iron box, and only iron can be detected. The only exception is if the iron box i corroded to allow the gold full contact in the soil without iron shielding to interfere. Maybe FG79 cannot locate an iron box. Maybe better to use a 2-box detector to find the iron box.

Best wishes,
J_P

For me a gradiometer is the best solution:) or a ferrite LRL:)

Regards

J_Player
09-28-2010, 06:26 AM
For me a gradiometer is the best solution:) or a ferrite LRL:)

RegardsI think I agree. Magnetometer/gradiometer is good for finding iron boxes. Do you think the original Alonso pistol will work?

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
09-28-2010, 11:07 AM
I think I agree. Magnetometer/gradiometer is good for finding iron boxes. Do you think the original Alonso pistol will work?

Best wishes,
J_P

Maybe....
Before one year i found a rusted iron buckle with my modificated Alonso's PD.

Regards:)

apogonos
09-28-2010, 06:15 PM
Μέσα σε μεταλικό κουτί τα λιρόνια είναι δύσκολο-απιθανο να τα πιάσει το ιοντικό, πάντως για τυχόν απορείες υπάρχει δοκιμαστήριο πραγματικό, 4 κουτάκια απο σφαίρες τίγκα στο λιρόνι σε μια πλατεία μέσα. όσοι πιστοί προσέλθετε να σας λυθεί η απορεία :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Geo
09-28-2010, 06:50 PM
Μέσα σε μεταλικό κουτί τα λιρόνια είναι δύσκολο-απιθανο να τα πιάσει το ιοντικό, πάντως για τυχόν απορείες υπάρχει δοκιμαστήριο πραγματικό, 4 κουτάκια απο σφαίρες τίγκα στο λιρόνι σε μια πλατεία μέσα. όσοι πιστοί προσέλθετε να σας λυθεί η απορεία :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Τακη ασε τις δοκιμες για αυτους που ψαχνουν θυματα προκειμενου να πουλησουν τις πατατες τους σε εξωφρενικες τιμες. Προσωπικα ξερεις οτι δεν πουλαω τιποτα και δεν με ενδιαφερει να αποδειξω τιποτα!!!!
Παντως το PD δεν ειναι ιοντικο!!!!

takhslambos
09-28-2010, 08:56 PM
Τακη ασε τις δοκιμες για αυτους που ψαχνουν θυματα προκειμενου να πουλησουν τις πατατες τους σε εξωφρενικες τιμες. Προσωπικα ξερεις οτι δεν πουλαω τιποτα και δεν με ενδιαφερει να αποδειξω τιποτα!!!!
φιλε εγω το μινεορο το αγορασα και δεν το πουλαω.ουτε αυτο ουτε καποιο απο τα αλλα μεταλ ντετεκορ που εχω.δυστηχωσ δεν εχω ιδεα απο ηλεκτρονικα και δεν μπορω να κατασκευασω ουτε να επισκευασω τηποτα.οτι εχω το εχω πληρωσει και δεν μου περισευουν.στο μεροκαματο ειμαι.ΚΑΤΑΛΑΒΕΣ.???????

Geo
09-28-2010, 09:16 PM
φιλε εγω το μινεορο το αγορασα και δεν το πουλαω.ουτε αυτο ουτε καποιο απο τα αλλα μεταλ ντετεκορ που εχω.δυστηχωσ δεν εχω ιδεα απο ηλεκτρονικα και δεν μπορω να κατασκευασω ουτε να επισκευασω τηποτα.οτι εχω το εχω πληρωσει και δεν μου περισευουν.στο μεροκαματο ειμαι.ΚΑΤΑΛΑΒΕΣ.???????

Λαθος καταλαβες!!!. Δεν απευθυνομουν σε εσενα. Εξαλλου ουτε που σε γνωριζω!!

takhslambos
09-28-2010, 10:53 PM
Λαθος καταλαβες!!!. Δεν απευθυνομουν σε εσενα. Εξαλλου ουτε που σε γνωριζω!!
ok.μαλλον καταλαβα λαθος.

Morgan
09-28-2010, 11:47 PM

Não perçebo nada,ah ah ah ,mas pareçe conversa interessante sobre o PD de Alonso :D

apogonos
09-29-2010, 08:09 AM

Το pd έχω πάρει λίγο πρέφα τι είναι γιώργο, άλλωστε εσύ είσαι μακριά για δοκιμές:lol::lol::lol:

Θόδωρα για εσένα το λέω βρε να μην τριγυρνάς στα βουνά με το μαραφέτι και νομίζεις ότι δεν έχει τίποτα εκεί που πας!!!! :razz::razz::razz::razz:

Geo
09-29-2010, 12:23 PM
Το pd έχω πάρει λίγο πρέφα τι είναι γιώργο, άλλωστε εσύ είσαι μακριά για δοκιμές:lol::lol::lol:

Θόδωρα για εσένα το λέω βρε να μην τριγυρνάς στα βουνά με το μαραφέτι και νομίζεις ότι δεν έχει τίποτα εκεί που πας!!!! :razz::razz::razz::razz:

Next time that you will come at my city, i will show you one Original PD (for the history).

Regards:)

takhslambos
09-29-2010, 10:20 PM

φιλε τακη θα το παλεψω με οτι εχω.ποτε δεν ειπα οτι δουλευει η οχι το μινεορο αλλα συντομα θα ξερω σιγουρα.θα το μουρλανω στο πειραμα και θα φαω τα βουνα μεχρι να ειμαι 1000% σιγουρος οτι ειναι μουφα, η οτι δουλευει.δυστηχως οι οικονομικες μου δηνατοτητες ειναι περιορισμενες και αφου δεν εχω ιδεα απο ηλεκτρονικες κατασκευεσ τη ψαχνω με οτι πευτει στα χερια μου.αλωστε στο βουνο ψαχνω με metal detector που εχω δοκιμασει και δουλευει 1000%.και στο τελοσ ριχνω και μια με το μινεορο μπασ και.

Geo
09-30-2010, 05:55 AM
φιλε τακη θα το παλεψω με οτι εχω.ποτε δεν ειπα οτι δουλευει η οχι το μινεορο αλλα συντομα θα ξερω σιγουρα.θα το μουρλανω στο πειραμα και θα φαω τα βουνα μεχρι να ειμαι 1000% σιγουρος οτι ειναι μουφα, η οτι δουλευει.δυστηχως οι οικονομικες μου δηνατοτητες ειναι περιορισμενες και αφου δεν εχω ιδεα απο ηλεκτρονικες κατασκευεσ τη ψαχνω με οτι πευτει στα χερια μου.αλωστε στο βουνο ψαχνω με metal detector που εχω δοκιμασει και δουλευει 1000%.και στο τελοσ ριχνω και μια με το μινεορο μπασ και.

Try the sensitivity at critical adjust, just to don't beep.

Good luck

takhslambos
09-30-2010, 07:54 PM

Good luck
τι θες να πεις?

takhslambos
09-30-2010, 08:20 PM

Good luck
ΔΩΣ ΜΟΥ ΤΑ ΦΩΤΑ ΣΟΥ ΜΑΣΤΟΡΑ.ΕΥΧΑΡΗΣΤΩ.

Geo
09-30-2010, 08:33 PM
ΔΩΣ ΜΟΥ ΤΑ ΦΩΤΑ ΣΟΥ ΜΑΣΤΟΡΑ.ΕΥΧΑΡΗΣΤΩ.

I sent you a PM:)

takhslambos
10-01-2010, 12:32 PM
THANKS

takhslambos
10-04-2010, 01:57 PM
today i went to the treasure plase with the mineoro was no beep at all.i chekced all the perimeter and finaly i found one big empty hall ...................this time i came secont.bad luck.

Fred
10-04-2010, 02:45 PM
From what i have read here, mineoro detectors ere excellent to find empty holes.

takhslambos
10-04-2010, 04:29 PM
From what i have read here, mineoro detectors ere excellent to find empty holes.
i found the empty hall NOT mineoro.the mineoro not beep at all.please read more cerfuly thanks.

Fred
10-04-2010, 05:52 PM
i found the empty hall NOT mineoro.the mineoro not beep at all.please read more cerfuly thanks.
But it should have detected the empty hole, as i said they work well for that.

takhslambos
10-04-2010, 06:03 PM
But it should have detected the empty hole, as i said they work well for that.
how it will detect the empty hall?is EMPTY.mineoro detect gold, silver,e.t.c

Qiaozhi
10-04-2010, 08:35 PM
how it will detect the empty hall?is EMPTY.mineoro detect gold, silver,e.t.c
Not according to your recent tests. ;)

Funfinder
10-04-2010, 09:35 PM
@takhslambos
You found the empty hole you digged 2 months ago?

At least an authentic info that the Mineoro even in Brazil works very unreliable. May it be the weather, the humidity in air or ground, the changing magnetic or electrostatic field, sunwinds, different time of day, clothes or whatever.

Morgan
10-04-2010, 11:46 PM
today i went to the treasure plase with the mineoro was no beep at all.i chekced all the perimeter and finaly i found one big empty hall ...................this time i came secont.bad luck.

Hello

Well,this means someone was there before you...
Maybe this treasure was found with LRL Pistoldetektor ? !!! ... ;)

I advertise here,people should refil holes after dig the treasures !!!

Regards

Fred
10-05-2010, 03:10 AM
Regards
I agree, and put some gold coins in them too.

That make me think: a good way for mineoro´s lrl to detect gold would be have l an empty hole filled with gold.
Ah...yes...oh well, we can´t have everything.
:p

J_Player
10-05-2010, 04:35 AM
There has been a recent report that the Mineoro FG80 detects spirits. The people at http://www.paradetect.com/ made announcement when they found spirit detection from the FG80. Now, we all know that the only spirits that are found at treasure sites are Jinns and leprechauns. Both of these spirits are dangerous, and should be avoided. We know the FG79 is in the same series as the FG80, but with slightly less stated range. I would expect it detects spirits nearly as well as the FG80.

Are spirits being detected at these empty holes?
Did a Jinn move the treasure deeper in the ground so you could not find it?
Or maybe a leprechaun hid it where you could not find it?
If this is the reason for the empty holes, then I think you are lucky to be alive.
When you hear a Mineoro FG80 or FG79 beeping at a treasure location, you should run for your life!

Of course the people at http://www.paradetect.com/ could be wrong, and maybe it does not detect spirits or treasure.

Best wishes,
J_P

Qiaozhi
10-05-2010, 08:37 AM
Hello

Well,this means someone was there before you...
Maybe this treasure was found with LRL Pistoldetektor ? !!! ... ;)

Regards
Or perhaps the device has the incorrect number of control knobs, not enough diodes, or the operator had toast for breakfast. :D

takhslambos
10-17-2010, 02:59 PM
morgan i think you are corect is very dificauld to locate a gold small item or a few gold coins for a distance,but whith triaqulation i can easily locate a big treasure.i test my mineoro and i found out that is posibole to locate very easy a big treasure,but with the small is not posibole for more than 5 to 10 metres.all the tests made with les than 60 huminity.MORGAN THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.and for GEO:the sensitivity must diminish 2 to 3 lines after the last beep in order to not hade foulse signals.THANKS AGAIN ALL.

Morgan
10-17-2010, 06:01 PM
morgan i think you are corect is very dificauld to locate a gold small item or a few gold coins for a distance,but whith triaqulation i can easily locate a big treasure.i test my mineoro and i found out that is posibole to locate very easy a big treasure,but with the small is not posibole for more than 5 to 10 metres.all the tests made with les than 60 huminity.MORGAN THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.and for GEO:the sensitivity must diminish 2 to 3 lines after the last beep in order to not hade foulse signals.THANKS AGAIN ALL.

Yes,its my experience...

Tell what treasure you have found,or is some spot in private propriety ?
It was you wo found the 10.000 Kg greek gold ??? :oh:

Regards

takhslambos
10-17-2010, 07:20 PM
it is not my treasure,but i located with my mineoro .

takhslambos
10-17-2010, 07:23 PM
iit s not my treasure,but i located from 100 metres.

takhslambos
10-21-2010, 05:45 PM
any other field test?for other menber?morgan?gibon?

Funfinder
10-22-2010, 06:35 AM
perhaps you will get the signal at your "empty hole location" back, but you need to wait for the exactly same weather etc. circumstances as it was as you got it the first time.

And if you got it from 100m distance, at least you still should detect it from 50, 30 or 10meters.

takhslambos
10-22-2010, 05:03 PM
perhaps you will get the signal at your "empty hole location" back, but you need to wait for the exactly same weather etc. circumstances as it was as you got it the first time.

And if you got it from 100m distance, at least you still should detect it from 50, 30 or 10meters.
how you are soure??hade you ever used mineoro?

Morgan
10-23-2010, 01:09 AM
any other field test?for other menber?morgan?gibon?

Hi

Tests with MINEORO result allways inconclusive. That´s becouse this LRL´s not catch small gold or silver objects so easy as you can see in their site.
And treasures not grow in tree´s like bananas ;)

Good luck with your FG79

takhslambos
10-23-2010, 03:53 AM
thanks my friend.....

Funfinder
10-24-2010, 04:34 AM
takhslambos, I said "perhaps" but repeatable results is the most important thing - in scienctific experiments and with treasure-hunting!

I know there exists also usual MDs that sometimes beeps over a supposed target and the second sweep don't. Personally I don't like such kind of unreliable stuff. Same with antennas plus amplifier - one day the radio signal is great, next time there's only white noise. But in this case it's really the weather situation, especially with weak (ultra) short wave signals.

I don't know if you paid the full price of 10.000 dollars for your Mineoro Fresh Gold 79 but if so I would make shure under what circumstances I get a reliable signal! Otherwise you're not save from diggin' again empty holes and the next time the signal is vanished again.

The long time ago phenomena (if really exists) has to do with chemical interactions of metal and soil and it's electromagnetical potential of influencing the surounding magnetic, electrostatic or ionic fields - so there has to be exist some real test-objects or locations!

The minimum requirement of testing if the FG is real working would be the area of an old gold or copper mine! Because for shure there is some very long time ago gold left!

And if humidity in air, wet soil after rainfall etc. really is an issue, I would buy instruments for measuring exactly when the Mineoro works realiable and when it starts to any refuse detection so you always know what conditions are necessary.

Where are those expensive improvements?
They say compared to earlier versions the Mineoro now is many times more sensitive and "better" so now for everyone it should be really much easier making some repeatable long range detection tests.

takhslambos, I really hope soon you will find something valuable with your fg79 and you can show us the way of finding, repeatable not random beeps incl. finally successful center & deep detection.

The fight for a really real working LRL is not over yet. :cool:

Qiaozhi
10-24-2010, 10:10 AM
The minimum requirement of testing if the FG is real working would be the area of an old gold or copper mine! Because for shure there is some very long time ago gold left!
I disagree. :frown:
It would be like looking for bones in a grave yard ... Oh! What a surprise, I've found a bone! This bone detector must be an absolute miracle. :rolleyes:

takhslambos
10-24-2010, 02:30 PM
hade some one test a mineoro with the gold sheet examble that mineoro company sent with the mineoros?is it realy gold?is some one buried this gold piece?and test ti?what was the resolts?i m asking because i dont hade one .and i m thinking to buy one in order to do some tests with my mineoro fg 79.

takhslambos
10-24-2010, 02:37 PM
hade some one test a mineoro with the gold sheet examble that mineoro company sent with the mineoros?is it realy gold?is some one buried this gold piece?and test ti?what was the resolts?i m asking because i dont hade one .and i m thinking to buy one in order to do some tests with my mineoro fg 79

Geo
10-24-2010, 08:12 PM
It would be like looking for bones in a grave yard ... Oh! What a surprise, I've found a bone! This bone detector must be an absolute miracle. :rolleyes:

This time we agree!! :lol::lol:

takhslambos
10-25-2010, 03:47 AM
This time we agree!! :lol::lol:
xa xa xa xa !!!!

Morgan
10-25-2010, 10:50 PM
hade some one test a mineoro with the gold sheet examble that mineoro company sent with the mineoros?is it realy gold?is some one buried this gold piece?and test ti?what was the resolts?i m asking because i dont hade one .and i m thinking to buy one in order to do some tests with my mineoro fg 79.

The MINEORO sample is one copper plate 10x10cm with gold plated. I´m sure if you order this from mineoro factory,you will pay big money.
Dont be full ;)

ELES são uns parasitas,que enganam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:
Garopaba é a TORTUGA dos piratas modernos !!!

Funfinder
10-25-2010, 11:15 PM

In the woods this year I found a whole box of (animal) bones and skulls but this was more a "site"-effect of treasure hunting. :D

btw. how can you be shure the Mineoro will find anything at all at some gold-mine or vein area?

So far we have no real working test-areas besides the "Mineoro-Treasure-Park" so it would be highest priority finding an alternative - doesn't matter if goldmine, Fort Knox or something else.

btw. we have already the (according to Morgan and Geo really working) Alonso PD schematic:
Isn't there any circuit simulation software out there that can exactly tells us what and under what circumstances this thingy does ???

takhslambos
10-26-2010, 12:03 AM
In the woods this year I found a whole box of (animal) bones and skulls but this was more a "site"-effect of treasure hunting. :D

btw. how can you be shure the Mineoro will find anything at all at some gold-mine or vein area?

So far we have no real working test-areas besides the "Mineoro-Treasure-Park" so it would be highest priority finding an alternative - doesn't matter if goldmine, Fort Knox or something else.

btw. we have already the (according to Morgan and Geo really working) Alonso PD schematic:
Isn't there any circuit simulation software out there that can exactly tells us what and under what circumstances this thingy does ???
the box with the bones was from metal?iron?or cooper?

takhslambos
10-26-2010, 12:05 AM
The MINEORO sample is one copper plate 10x10cm with gold plated. I´m sure if you order this from mineoro factory,you will pay big money.
Dont be full ;)

ELES são uns parasitas,que enganam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:
Garopaba é a TORTUGA dos piratas modernos !!!
THANKS MY FRIEND I WILL BUY IT HERE.

Funfinder
10-28-2010, 02:16 AM
the box with the bones was from metal?iron?or cooper?

they were scattered all around, I put them later into a box.

perhaps you better get some gold leaf and create your own test-plate.

J_Player
10-28-2010, 05:08 AM
hade some one test a mineoro with the gold sheet examble that mineoro company sent with the mineoros?is it realy gold?is some one buried this gold piece?and test ti?what was the resolts?i m asking because i dont hade one .and i m thinking to buy one in order to do some tests with my mineoro fg 79Carl-NC did some tests on the Mineoro gold plate using a Mineoro PDC205.
You can read what he saw in his tests here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12912

If you want to make your own gold plate, you can use 24 karat gold leaf put on a copper foil, or you can get pure gold electroplated onto a copper foil. Then you can make your own tests.

Good luck with your FG-79.
J_P

takhslambos
11-01-2010, 08:41 PM
thanks all for your help.

takhslambos
11-01-2010, 08:43 PM
they were scattered all around, I put them later into a box.

perhaps you better get some gold leaf and create your own test-plate.
did you found any metal ??? with your mineoro fg 80??

Morgan
11-02-2010, 12:27 AM
did you found any metal ??? with your mineoro fg 80??

I´m counting the days,until you demonstrate your desapointment with LRL FG 79 ...

WELLCOME TO MINEORO WORLD ;)

Or maybe you will be well succed ? who knows...

takhslambos
11-02-2010, 05:20 PM
I´m counting the days,until you demonstrate your desapointment with LRL FG 79 ...

HUNG said to me that a friend of his after 1 year locate the gold sheet from 15 metres away with a mineoro fg 80.you think this is not posibole?

Morgan
11-02-2010, 11:29 PM
HUNG said to me that a friend of his after 1 year locate the gold sheet from 15 metres away with a mineoro fg 80.you think this is not posibole?

I dont know

Hung said a lot of good things about MINEORO,i only said what i know and my tests.

AND I DONT BELIEVE IN THIS 15 METERS

I challenge any MINEORO to come here to my field test. Until now the model DC 2008 can detectc 1 M distance one gold medal buried more than 20 years ago,but unfortunatly this detection not hapens every day... You can see the Geo movie,it hapens this day by chance.

takhslambos
11-03-2010, 11:19 PM
i beliving you morgan. soon i will tell you my test resolts.

J_Player
11-04-2010, 03:57 AM
I dont know

Hung said a lot of good things about MINEORO,i only said what i know and my tests.

I challenge any MINEORO to come here to my field test. Until now the model DC 2008 can detectc 1 M distance one gold medal buried more than 20 years ago,but unfortunatly this detection not hapens every day... You can see the Geo movie,it hapens this day by chance.Hi Morgan,
Thank you for an honest report.

Best wishes,
J_P

mbtoush
11-04-2010, 04:30 PM

is this found by minero surprise??:cool:
any way congratulation:shocked:

all the best

takhslambos
11-04-2010, 06:57 PM
I dont know

I challenge any MINEORO to come here to my field test. Until now the model DC 2008 can detectc 1 M distance one gold medal buried more than 20 years ago,but unfortunatly this detection not hapens every day... You can see the Geo movie,it hapens this day by chance.
do you know the huminity at the day that you locate the gold medal?and ta the days that you do not located it?

Morgan
11-05-2010, 12:10 AM
do you know the huminity at the day that you locate the gold medal?and ta the days that you do not located it?
Lets compare MINEORO with a car. Some days you can go to work,but most of the days your car not work and you ned a taxi.
This is MINEORO

Geo
11-05-2010, 12:27 PM
Lets compare MINEORO with a car. Some days you can go to work,but most of the days your car not work and you ned a taxi.
This is MINEORO

I agree
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

detectoman
11-05-2010, 05:01 PM
may be mineoro is constant changing how an woman :) ;(

Fred
11-05-2010, 05:54 PM
Pretty expensive for a broken car or a lunatic woman :rolleyes:

Geo
11-05-2010, 06:52 PM
Pretty expensive for a broken car or a lunatic woman :rolleyes:

A lunatic woman makes and other things:lol::lol:
But Mineoro NO:cool:

takhslambos
11-07-2010, 04:03 PM
cooper 30cm * 30cm buried 50cm inside the ground defore 4 years i located with mineoro fg 79 from 20 metres away from north to south direction and west to east direction hten i cross both lines and i found the cooper.the mineoro also beeps exacly above the target.the huminity was 45.YOUR COMENTS PLEASE.THANKS.

gibon
11-07-2010, 07:09 PM
cooper 30cm * 30cm buried 50cm inside the ground defore 4 years i located with mineoro fg 79 from 20 metres away from north to south direction and west to east direction hten i cross both lines and i found the cooper.the mineoro also beeps exacly above the target.the huminity was 45.YOUR COMENTS PLEASE.THANKS.

Good test ! .

Yes it is possible . I use to detetect cooper pipe at 10-15 meters in countryside.

Discrimination is the same problem for MD manufacturer.

But like said Morgan tresure are not every wear and first theire is a big job of

investigation to find where are the good spot.

What I should suggest is to creat a thread and talk about tresor we are looking for and

what are the legend or history of the tresure.

Maybe we could transfert some information and assistance and help to all members.

All the best and happy prospecting.

Gibon

takhslambos
11-07-2010, 07:49 PM
Good test ! .

Yes it is possible . I use to detetect cooper pipe at 10-15 meters in countryside.

Discrimination is the same problem for MD manufacturer.

But like said Morgan tresure are not every wear and first theire is a big job of

investigation to find where are the good spot.

What I should suggest is to creat a thread and talk about tresor we are looking for and

what are the legend or history of the tresure.

Maybe we could transfert some information and assistance and help to all members.

All the best and happy prospecting.

Gibon
please tell me more .the beep from 15 metres away when you locate the coper pipe was continustly? and until you step on the pipe?what about exacly above the pipe you cross it? you also took the beep from difrent directions like me?

Morgan
11-08-2010, 01:40 AM
please tell me more .the beep from 15 metres away when you locate the coper pipe was continustly? and until you step on the pipe?what about exacly above the pipe you cross it? you also took the beep from difrent directions like me?

Hi

Sorry for desapoint you new toy FG 79,but i think you will have the same lucky of the Gaucho farm in Brazil,The Empty Hole...

Mineoro problematic LRL based on not yet proved cientific facts.

But the PD detect the electromagnetic fields,coil and ferrite catch the phenomenom,its someting that realy work,of course the distances are limited on meters,NOT KILOMETERS.

Morgan
11-09-2010, 11:34 AM
Hi

Sorry for desapoint you new toy FG 79,but i think you will have the same lucky of the Gaucho farm in Brazil,The Empty Hole...

Mineoro problematic LRL based on not yet proved cientific facts.

But the PD detect the electromagnetic fields,coil and ferrite catch the phenomenom,its someting that realy work,of course the distances are limited on meters,NOT KILOMETERS.

And this is PISTOLDETEKTOR :cheers:

detectoman
11-10-2010, 04:56 PM
??????????????bluggggggggg?what say you

mbtoush
11-10-2010, 06:56 PM
hi this image not true because its discovered by some one was not using minero

mbtoush
11-10-2010, 07:29 PM
hi what is this i would like to buy one can any body send me the site looks good this PD

And this is PISTOLDETEKTOR :cheers:

takhslambos
11-11-2010, 10:26 PM
THIS PD IS NOT FOR SELL.IS THAT CORECT MY FRIEND MORGAN?

Morgan
11-11-2010, 10:35 PM
THIS PD IS NOT FOR SELL.IS THAT CORECT MY FRIEND MORGAN?

Yes,the PD is not for sale,its available in schematic form,but put it to work as LRL is big task...:nerd:

takhslambos
11-11-2010, 10:54 PM
Yes,the PD is not for sale,its available in schematic form,but put it to work as LRL is big task...:nerd:
you meen that it is NOT working?not as a LRL then how is working?as a usual metal detector?

detectoman
11-12-2010, 04:19 PM
may be mineoro can be used how hammer or how simuled gun in night
then lrl is succes

takhslambos
11-12-2010, 08:14 PM
may be mineoro can be used how hammer or how simuled gun in night
then lrl is succes
WHAT DO YOU MEEN?I CAN NOT UNDESTANT.....

Morgan
11-12-2010, 08:32 PM

I mean the other PD´s in schematic,not the original !!!

takhslambos
11-12-2010, 08:37 PM
ok.thanks.

takhslambos
11-12-2010, 08:48 PM
TODAY at the mounten i found from about 10 metres one cooper emall bell from a goat.it was very old and roten.i also found from about 20 metres one iron horse petal.the huminity was 40 present.i notised that i have to turned the sensitivity to left or to the right as i walking to the posibole target in order to go above of it.and some times it beeps but only one or two times and thats it ,no more.is this because the target is too small?

detectoman
11-14-2010, 12:25 AM
ohhhhhhhhhh takhslambos! what bad is my englishhhhh buaaaaaaaaaaa jajaja

takhslambos
11-14-2010, 03:49 AM
ohhhhhhhhhh takhslambos! what bad is my englishhhhh buaaaaaaaaaaa jajaja
I M VERY SORY FOR MY ENGLISH.................

Morgan
11-15-2010, 10:47 PM
I M VERY SORY FOR MY ENGLISH.................

Your english is not so bad if we compare with mineoro detectors...

Morgan
11-15-2010, 10:53 PM

The question is why Mineoro works very good in Garopaba Brazil,and not work in other countries ?

How are you Hung ?

How much gold they found with Mineoro in Gaucho´s farm ?

I think Mineoro is Nr ONE in empty holes...

Morgan
11-15-2010, 11:02 PM
TODAY at the mounten i found from about 10 metres one cooper emall bell from a goat.it was very old and roten.i also found from about 20 metres one iron horse petal.the huminity was 40 present.i notised that i have to turned the sensitivity to left or to the right as i walking to the posibole target in order to go above of it.and some times it beeps but only one or two times and thats it ,no more.is this because the target is too small?

Hi

You should also talk about your recent find,the IRON BOX(was empty) that you found 20 meters distance...Now the horse shoe...
I think your FG 79 likes iron ;)
Anyway you are looking for IRON BOX,that´s great !!!
My Pistoldetektor as no chance against your LRL.

WM6
11-16-2010, 07:10 AM

Ten witty points to you Morgan.

gibon
11-17-2010, 08:59 PM
Hi

You should also talk about your recent find,the IRON BOX(was empty) that you found 20 meters distance...Now the horse shoe...
I think your FG 79 likes iron ;)
Anyway you are looking for IRON BOX,that´s great !!!
My Pistoldetektor as no chance against your LRL.

Hello Morgan how are you my friend,

good knews i have sold my DC 2008 so I'm passing now in the dowsing side of LRL. :razz:

I mean MFD and L-rod not pure dowsing has I said before I've got no particular skill in

dowsing like many poeple and some assistance electronic are well seen sometime.

We are in XXI centuries.

After experienced many different devices I came to this conclusion it was the best

solution.

Only one regret I didn't test OKM bionic 01 and alpha but it seems to be not so good.

Wait info . The only information I have is the price 9.000,00 Euros Vat include.

So your friend Gaucho is still digging find enclosed his knew video see the link.

http://www.google.fr/url?q=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D70WazLSZiis&sa=U&ei=D0bkTPTuNYOaOtShtJIB&ved=0CBwQtwIwAQ&usg=AFQjCNFcnyyRiM-ZvXVTClKWGmC-Ig8WgA

http://img.youtube.com/vi/70WazLSZiis/default.jpg (http://www.google.fr/url?q=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D70WazLSZiis&sa=U&ei=D0bkTPTuNYOaOtShtJIB&ved=0CBwQtwIwAQ&usg=AFQjCNFcnyyRiM-ZvXVTClKWGmC-Ig8WgA)

Apparently put some salt around you when you go TH with Mineoro DC 2008.

It can increase the efficiency of your device. Gaucho has touch a brand new FG90. :D

Congratulation Gaucho Nice machine I wish you good luck and happy prospecting

All the best to all

GIBON

takhslambos
11-18-2010, 01:17 AM
very nice video.thanks,

gaucho1961
11-18-2010, 07:46 PM
Dear friends, a big hug to everyone!

Sorry for my absence, but been busy with work and I had no time to return to post.
And I made this video as I promised, I hope to discuss, evaluate and draw their conclusions.
Here in Brazil because the law is complicated and dangerous comment some research and found objects, what can I say to everyone is that the FG have found many things, I'm very lucky with him.
Because existing laws in Brazil, every object found buried and may be of historical national, belongs to the Federal Government, may be an old coin or anything, no matter, all material must be delivered to IPHAN which is an agency of the Government Federal.
For these details, many researchers are afraid to expose pictures and videos on the Internet, or comment on their findings, they may lose everything they thought and being sued and fined.
I think it is.
Now start changing the weather here in southern Brazil, we're heading into the summer, where the relative humidity begins to drop and promotes the search with the FG's.
At the moment I have something else that I can help clarify or I will surely show, I can take the post, but
:lol: I'll be back. :lol:

Big hug to everyone!

Morgan
11-19-2010, 01:56 AM
Hello Morgan how are you my friend,

good knews i have sold my DC 2008 so I'm passing now in the dowsing side of LRL. :razz:

I mean MFD and L-rod not pure dowsing has I said before I've got no particular skill in

dowsing like many poeple and some assistance electronic are well seen sometime.

We are in XXI centuries.

After experienced many different devices I came to this conclusion it was the best

solution.

Only one regret I didn't test OKM bionic 01 and alpha but it seems to be not so good.

Wait info . The only information I have is the price 9.000,00 Euros Vat include.

So your friend Gaucho is still digging find enclosed his knew video see the link.

http://www.google.fr/url?q=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D70WazLSZiis&sa=U&ei=D0bkTPTuNYOaOtShtJIB&ved=0CBwQtwIwAQ&usg=AFQjCNFcnyyRiM-ZvXVTClKWGmC-Ig8WgA

http://img.youtube.com/vi/70WazLSZiis/default.jpg (http://www.google.fr/url?q=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D70WazLSZiis&sa=U&ei=D0bkTPTuNYOaOtShtJIB&ved=0CBwQtwIwAQ&usg=AFQjCNFcnyyRiM-ZvXVTClKWGmC-Ig8WgA)

Apparently put some salt around you when you go TH with Mineoro DC 2008.

It can increase the efficiency of your device. Gaucho has touch a brand new FG90. :D

Congratulation Gaucho Nice machine I wish you good luck and happy prospecting

All the best to all

GIBON

Hi Gibon

Cogratulation that you have sold your Mineoro.

But,now you start the dowsing metod. My opinion is not against the dowsing,but with me not work very well,and i prefere the using of electronic LRL´s.
Now you will need a lot of concentration in your TH search,but prepare also for many empty holes...;)

Good luck

takhslambos
11-21-2010, 07:14 PM
Hi Gibon

Cogratulation that you have sold your Mineoro.

But,now you start the dowsing metod. My opinion is not against the dowsing,but with me not work very well,and i prefere the using of electronic LRL´s.
Now you will need a lot of concentration in your TH search,but prepare also for many empty holes...;)

Good luck
WHAT ABOUT MORGAN YOUR PD?DO YOU INPROUVET?IT IS WORKING??????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????

Morgan
11-21-2010, 08:55 PM
WHAT ABOUT MORGAN YOUR PD?DO YOU INPROUVET?IT IS WORKING??????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????

Μου PD λειτουργεί πολύ καλά.
Μια πραγματική LRL
Όταν έχετε χρόνο, θα βρείτε σας θησαυρό, του σιδήρου με χρυσών κερμάτων.

Qiaozhi
11-21-2010, 10:03 PM
Μια πραγματική LRL
Translation:
My PD works very well.
A real LRL
When you have time, you will find your treasure, iron with gold coins.

Morgan - please write in English so that other members can follow the discussion. Of course, it is ok to include your post in Greek as well. :)

takhslambos
11-22-2010, 11:07 AM
Μια πραγματική LRL
what PD you meen the black or the white one?