PDA

View Full Version : GP 1 PISTOL DETECTOR

takhslambos
07-20-2010, 08:32 PM
pistol detector from greece look like the mineoros.the side is www.detectors.gr (http://www.detectors.gr/)

takhslambos
07-20-2010, 08:33 PM
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Qiaozhi
07-20-2010, 08:40 PM
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
It's a dowsing rod in disguise.

Morgan
07-20-2010, 11:52 PM
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I think most of non working LRL´s(and expensive) are MADE IN GREECE.
And if one of this can work as LRL,i´m sure they are more popular...
So many LRL´s produced in Greece :nono:

detectoman
07-22-2010, 02:12 AM
may be any of those detect wall electric lines very good :) :( ;)

Funfinder
07-22-2010, 12:33 PM
1st: LRL is an very important "task" finding real valuable treasures!

that's why 2nd:
It would also be very important to create a testfield with the needed "energy-fields" for testing that kind of stuff.

If possible bury some non-golden stuff that developes the same LRL-aura and put it behind some massive glass-wall, so everyone can see where it is buried but still the half of the energy field remains within the ground.

Another easier way would be finding or burying some "long time ago" object, digging a little hole so it's surface becames visible but leaving it there and then secure this hole from falling in and put some stable glass cylinder or plate over the opening.

In both cases there still should remains at minimum 50% of the formerly LTA-energy-field intact so tests with LRLs are possible!

btw. what are the similarities between Alonsos PD and the NASA ferrit locator? Those are in principle completly the same, aren't they? Shure it makes a little difference using omega coils or whatever with the PD but the positive-negative balance coil circuit that needs a very stable and accurate adjustment is the same.

That's why we just would need a much larger ferrite (30cm lenght!), more power (30 Volts), a quarz controlled oscillator and more coil windings for getting the real good results.

Perhaps mikebg has already the analysis ready for this:

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16491&page=2

I will post soon an analysis of maximal amplifier gain for ideal BALANCED REGEN metal detector.

epitopios
07-22-2010, 06:09 PM
That's why we just would need a much larger ferrite (30cm lenght!), more power (30 Volts), a quarz controlled oscillator and more coil windings for getting the real good results.

you mean something like that ???

http://j.imagehost.org/t/0797/vlf_monster_ferrite.jpg (http://j.imagehost.org/view/0797/vlf_monster_ferrite)

Regards , epitopios

Morgan
07-22-2010, 11:28 PM
1st: LRL is an very important "task" finding real valuable treasures!

that's why 2nd:
It would also be very important to create a testfield with the needed "energy-fields" for testing that kind of stuff.

If possible bury some non-golden stuff that developes the same LRL-aura and put it behind some massive glass-wall, so everyone can see where it is buried but still the half of the energy field remains within the ground.

Another easier way would be finding or burying some "long time ago" object, digging a little hole so it's surface becames visible but leaving it there and then secure this hole from falling in and put some stable glass cylinder or plate over the opening.

In both cases there still should remains at minimum 50% of the formerly LTA-energy-field intact so tests with LRLs are possible!

btw. what are the similarities between Alonsos PD and the NASA ferrit locator? Those are in principle completly the same, aren't they? Shure it makes a little difference using omega coils or whatever with the PD but the positive-negative balance coil circuit that needs a very stable and accurate adjustment is the same.

[/size]

Interesting studies :thumb:

J_Player
07-23-2010, 03:36 AM
...btw. what are the similarities between Alonsos PD and the NASA ferrit locator? Those are in principle completly the same, aren't they? Shure it makes a little difference using omega coils or whatever with the PD but the positive-negative balance coil circuit that needs a very stable and accurate adjustment is the same.

The principles of operation are in no way the same. They are not even similar.
The detector you show in the schematic is basically a 20 khz pinpointer metal detector that depends on eddy currents to detect metal objects at a range up to 10 inches. It uses a pair of critically balanced ferrite coils to gain more range than a typical ferrite pinpointer that may be able to detect up to 5 inches using the principle of eddy current detection by detecting magnetic field variances at the ferrite loop.

The Alonso pistol is a passive receiver with a fixed tuning capacitor and an RF detector stage and filter stage to pass VLF at about 60 Khz. It is said to work with or without a transmitter nearby, and is thought to work by sensing differences in the RF signal sensed at the ferrite loop. The only similarity between the two circuits is they both use coils wound on a ferrite. In fact, the Alonso pistol ferrite circuit is more similar to an AM broadcast receiver than to a metal detector in design. The AM broadcast receiver also uses a coil wound on a ferrite, and it uses the same tuning method, except with a variable capacitor that is tuned to a higher frequency.

Best wishes,
J_P

Funfinder
07-28-2010, 08:17 PM
Thank you for your answers - I'm shure from now on it's just a very short time for understanding all of this "magic"...

Well, first we need clear definitions. "Passive Receiver" seems the wrong term - here are some real passive receivers:

http://www.techlib.com/electronics/crystal.html

btw. already 60 years ago it was possible to build such "detector receivers" (the pyrite-crystal or later germanium-diode is the detector) with loudspeaker-output - that much "free energy" is collectable by special coils inside the radio or by large antenna - especially if the AM-station was very near.

This info is important because near metal objects act like antennas, too. A good "passive receiver" really can soak up alot radiation energy and convert it back to electricity.

Next for understanding all of this stuff it's important to know the ferrite coil acts like a transformation coil and not that much as antenna. Shure it receives the inductive magnetic part of the wave and can works as a resonant circuit with a variable capacitor for amplifing the weak signal but a real AM, SW or long wave antenna is much larger and much more powerful, no matter if the signal is AM or FM modulated.

Anyway - the big question is: What kind of signals the "Passive Receiver" needs, gets or uses?!

It seems it receives Long Waves or better it recognises the change of the "background noise energy level" of surounding radiation at this level.

Otherwise the buried metal would act like an oscillator, using the "available" static and changing EM-Fields for his own "broadcasting". No, for shure not. Like with eddy-currents the buried metal "devours" the "natural" radiations - some better, some not that good, also depending on the ground-condition - creating an aura of lower radiation-field around the object.

If the very sensitive "passive receiver" is adjusted to the usual "background noise level" of a certain frequency-spectrum, it will detect objects that absorb those EM-energy - like a sensitive xtal radio.

The questions are how the ground-shielding interacts with the "natural or artificial radiation" and what kind of directional antenna has the best distance-effect.

If I'm correct, a simple AM or long wave receiver (150-450kHz) should detect the influence of nearby (and hopefully also buried) metal-objects and should work with minimal modification - but of course with a better antenna.

If the PD takes the whole EM-radiation from 1-100kHz and checks for the summa summarum energy level or only at a certain "frequency band" the buried object has to absorb or "re-transmit / transform" (like a resonant circuit) radiation power for gettin' detectable!

Some simple experiments should make these things clear.

@ Morgan and/or Geo:

If your PD really works passive it has to work much better on top of hill than in a cave. You could try in some cellar or cavity where the EM-field is much weaker than outside. You also could test near metal walls or other shielding. On top of a wooden roof it also should work better as directly near the surface. But maybe you can't adjust your PDs to such "extreme situations". However - every nearby good antenna should weaken your reception of the searched metal-object by absorbing the needed EM-energyfield! Would be very interresting if you could do some tests. :)

edit:
Normally with ferrite antennas there is magnetic-field reception only.
If the broadcast antenna is vertical, the magnetic impulse is flat like the rings of a stone, thrown into a calm lake.

Funfinder
07-28-2010, 08:54 PM
...radio-compass...
a minimum bearing is much more accurate than a maximum bearing.

The PD uses minimum bearing, if the ferrite rod points directly at the metal location.
possible accuracy: 3-5°!

J_Player
07-29-2010, 09:17 AM
Thank you for your answers - I'm shure from now on it's just a very short time for understanding all of this "magic"...

Well, first we need clear definitions. "Passive Receiver" seems the wrong term - here are some real passive receivers:

http://www.techlib.com/electronics/crystal.html

btw. already 60 years ago it was possible to build such "detector receivers" (the pyrite-crystal or later germanium-diode is the detector) with loudspeaker-output - that much "free energy" is collectable by special coils inside the radio or by large antenna - especially if the AM-station was very near.

This info is important because near metal objects act like antennas, too. A good "passive receiver" really can soak up alot radiation energy and convert it back to electricity.The ferrite receiver is a powered VLF receiver. It has the same design as a crystal radio, but with an RF amplifier stage, and an AF amplifier stage. There is also a PI filter after the detector diode. The receiver is passive in the sense that it picks up what is in the air, regardless of whether you are transmitting anything with the omega transmitter or not.
Next for understanding all of this stuff it's important to know the ferrite coil acts like a transformation coil and not that much as antenna. Shure it receives the inductive magnetic part of the wave and can works as a resonant circuit with a variable capacitor for amplifing the weak signal but a real AM, SW or long wave antenna is much larger and much more powerful, no matter if the signal is AM or FM modulated.As far as I know, a ferrite receiver is a very real kind of antenna. It is so real that nearly all portable AM broadcast receivers that are commercially produced use them. I cannot imagine using a different kind of receiver other than a ferrite or other small coil type for a portable receiver to pick up VLF signals while walking in a field which may be rough terrain. Of course, the purists are free to use very long antenna wires stretched out while they carry their treasure hunting gear.
Anyway - the big question is: What kind of signals the "Passive Receiver" needs, gets or uses?!

It seems it receives Long Waves or better it recognises the change of the "background noise energy level" of surounding radiation at this level.It is tuned to approximately 60 KHz.

Otherwise the buried metal would act like an oscillator, using the "available" static and changing EM-Fields for his own "broadcasting". No, for shure not. Like with eddy-currents the buried metal "devours" the "natural" radiations - some better, some not that good, also depending on the ground-condition - creating an aura of lower radiation-field around the object.

If the very sensitive "passive receiver" is adjusted to the usual "background noise level" of a certain frequency-spectrum, it will detect objects that absorb those EM-energy - like a sensitive xtal radio.Since the circuitry uses a PI filter after the detector, I suspect a large part of the VLF range is filtered out, and the tuning components keep the reception in a reasonably narrow band compared to a crystal radio. However, the demodulated and filtered AM is not sent to a power amplifier and speaker, as in an AM receiver. It is sent to a threshold detector to generate beeps when the signal strength rises above a preset threshold.
The questions are how the ground-shielding interacts with the "natural or artificial radiation" and what kind of directional antenna has the best distance-effect.

If I'm correct, a simple AM or long wave receiver (150-450kHz) should detect the influence of nearby (and hopefully also buried) metal-objects and should work with minimal modification - but of course with a better antenna.It is well known that VLF is used to determine the constituents of the ground when doing geological surveys. These surveys are often done to locate ore deposits, and can be used for locating metal objects in some conditions. The nature of RF propagation dictates that the amount of RF energy that can penetrate the ground depends on the frequency. The lower frequencies generally penetrate deeper than higher frequencies. in the 60 KHz range, we expect the RF to penetrate deeper than the average treasure hunter would care to dig without using heavy equipment. And we also know the conductivity of the ground is largely responsible for the variations in readings we get when using a VLF receiver to survey the ground. More conductive ground results in more of the RF signal being absorbed by the ground. In the 60 KHz range I would expect about 1/4 of the signal in the air to be absorbed, depending on the conductivity of the soil. Thus, the mineral content of the ground will determine the base line to set the receiver threshold at, and variations caused by metal or mineralised ground will show as anomalies.

If the PD takes the whole EM-radiation from 1-100kHz and checks for the summa summarum energy level or only at a certain "frequency band" the buried object has to absorb or "re-transmit / transform" (like a resonant circuit) radiation power for gettin' detectable!

Some simple experiments should make these things clear.
I seriously doubt this.

@ Morgan and/or Geo:

If your PD really works passive it has to work much better on top of hill than in a cave. You could try in some cellar or cavity where the EM-field is much weaker than outside. You also could test near metal walls or other shielding. On top of a wooden roof it also should work better as directly near the surface. But maybe you can't adjust your PDs to such "extreme situations". However - every nearby good antenna should weaken your reception of the searched metal-object by absorbing the needed EM-energyfield! Would be very interresting if you could do some tests. :)

edit:
Normally with ferrite antennas there is magnetic-field reception only.
If the broadcast antenna is vertical, the magnetic impulse is flat like the rings of a stone, thrown into a calm lake.Unless the signal is broadcast from a hand-held horizontal coil, it will be broadcast from a large VLF transmitter maybe hundreds of miles away. The usual configuration is neither horizontal or vertical, but a large antenna array whose orientation depends on the distance and location of the transmitter, and the accompanying curvature of the earth. Another possibility is if a VLF loop transmitter is set up by a geologist. These are usually arranged as a very large loop of wire (sometimes over 1 Km diameter) laid on the ground to send the magnetic component in the vertical direction. But the received magnetic signal will depend on the location of the receiver. It is mostly vertical flux. But when standing near the loop wire, it can be various angles including horizontal when standing above the loop wire.

Best wishes,
J_P

Morgan
07-29-2010, 02:13 PM
...radio-compass...
a minimum bearing is much more accurate than a maximum bearing.

The PD uses minimum bearing, if the ferrite rod points directly at the metal location.
possible accuracy: 3-5°!

Hi

The PD is a real device that works,but in the limit of sensitivity,i mean if you are looking for little gold objects,and i´m talking of distances 2-4-6-8 meters,if its treasures the experience tell me its possible distances from 20-50 meters,i dont know if this device is considered a Long Range Locator,or better we say its a modified TR metal locator,balanced into the limits...

detectoman
07-29-2010, 06:26 PM
Hi

The PD is a real device that works,but in the limit of sensitivity,i mean if you are looking for little gold objects,and i´m talking of distances 2-4-6-8 meters,if its treasures the experience tell me its possible distances from 20-50 meters,i dont know if this device is considered a Long Range Locator,or better we say its a modified TR metal locator,balanced into the limits...

may be you morgan pirate:rolleyes:, no understand the principes of pd, these is hibrid, :oh: two in one, ok you then take an look to may last project named the extrange stuff of extremely poor detectoman, this too hibrid, bfo & ionic, these is today unusable, detect plastic and flyes, and other pest, i lie,is joke, only detect utensile hair friction at 4 mts directional
may be i am in recese, may mind ocupedd in others beauty thing:rolleyes:
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr atach files not function, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:angry:
you no can then see my genial project jaja, i try in put in my avatar, grrrrrr
the modernity is complication!

detectoman
07-29-2010, 07:05 PM
no brothers the sistem of avatar changes too is an grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, may be the problem is may computer
i await major time :)

Funfinder
08-06-2010, 04:05 PM
@ Morgan

>or better we say its a modified TR metal locator

Please could you explain this more detailed - what you do you mean with "modified TR"??

Morgan
08-07-2010, 03:16 PM
@ Morgan

>or better we say its a modified TR metal locator

Please could you explain this more detailed - what you do you mean with "modified TR"??

Well,i tought the PD is one T(transmiter) R(receiver) metal detector mixed with other circuits...

Maybe i´m wrong ???

Funfinder
08-07-2010, 08:16 PM
Thx Morgan for the info - we will find out.

btw. If Alonso does not like to "mass produce" this device it would be good if somebody else does.

Putting 50 or more hours into self-building and then sometimes it's lost, stolen or a special undetectable electronical part breaks would result in a really huge loss. :( :( :(

A relative theoretical question:
For how much money would you sell your PD, creating for yourself another one?

Morgan
08-08-2010, 12:30 AM
Thx Morgan for the info - we will find out.

btw. If Alonso does not like to "mass produce" this device it would be good if somebody else does.

Putting 50 or more hours into self-building and then sometimes it's lost, stolen or a special undetectable electronical part breaks would result in a really huge loss. :( :( :(

A relative theoretical question:
For how much money would you sell your PD, creating for yourself another one?

What i think,all the Alonso´s detectors are diferent,he dont make two exactly the same. Why ? Dont know...
Why i know this ? I know many things...

Funfinder
08-08-2010, 12:56 AM
The feeling of success not only for an inventor is achieved
by creating improvements or reaching the desired goal -
that's the main reason why no Mineoro is the same.

But you didn't answered the price-question...

Morgan
08-08-2010, 03:46 PM
The feeling of success not only for an inventor is achieved
by creating improvements or reaching the desired goal -
that's the main reason why no Mineoro is the same.

But you didn't answered the price-question...

The price of any handmade PD must be the right price for one artistic object,Alonso not make copies becouse his work is *piece unique* compared to artistic masterpieces,he put the value of his work.
As to me i cant sell copies of alonso PD,i not found yet the correct freq. and i dont have osciloscope,i work in primitive conditions and my electronic knolenge is very basic...

Funfinder
08-10-2010, 02:15 AM
OK, let me ask this question on another basis:

Morgan (or Geo, you can answer, too) - from your own experience since 1 or 2 years now with the Alonso PD (you know already well the performance, limitations, problems etc.) - for how much money would you buy this device if somebody sells it, how much do you think it's worth?

WM6
08-10-2010, 08:33 AM
the Alonso PD ...- for how much money would you buy this device if somebody sells it, how much do you think it's worth?

Boys at waste landfill says that it is about $1.25 to pay as tax for destruction such poisonus things.

Morgan
08-10-2010, 02:58 PM
OK, let me ask this question on another basis:

Morgan (or Geo, you can answer, too) - from your own experience since 1 or 2 years now with the Alonso PD (you know already well the performance, limitations, problems etc.) - for how much money would you buy this device if somebody sells it, how much do you think it's worth?

If the price is important to know, the PD cost in material 25 E,and the wood box + coil it takes all the day to construct,and then all the PCB´s are hand made ,and after this is assembling of components and finaly the calibrations. All this process takes one week, or more if things not work as aspected. So the price for the PD can be the same as convencional metal detector,if is to sell for 500 E is already good money for this,but this PD as much more power than conventional MD´s ,so i think the price of 2000 Dollar asked by Alonso is not exagerated...That´s my point of view.

Funfinder
08-12-2010, 05:38 AM
@ WM6
Your mind is poisoned, too - perhaps with too much selfburned Sliwovits! :lol:

Hi Morgan.

Thx for this very interresting answer because it shows the work behind and that's really a part of the whole value.:cool:

I asked all this because maybe in 2 or 3 year hopefully there will be some commercial company that produces this device - of course best with Alonsos permission and giving him some money per selled piece as tribute. :)

Or does Mineoro plans to "mass-produces" the PD ? - I don't think so.

2000 dollar is alot money but it would be a reasonable price if you think that you have warranty and most important - you can buy always very fast a replacement-device if your own is broken, stolen or smashed (some german guy 2 weeks ago really smashed his 2500 Euro expensive Garrett MD display while searching :frown::( ).

OK Morgan, let's hope some of those LRL-Guys focus on the Alonso PD and produce them for a good price. This way they also would have a real working device and can stop producing electronical-dowsing-rods and other superstitious stuff. :D

One last question per favorite: :)
Do I remember correct that you need an additional MD for pinpointing or does the BFO-circuit got it directly?

If not, eventually we could tweak the BFO?

btw. yesterday I modded my new mini world receiver with a "huge" bnc-jack. :lol: And some grounded 20m am/sw antenna is really much stronger as the little ferrite-coil. :)

WM6
08-12-2010, 07:41 AM
Do I remember correct that you need an additional MD for pinpointing or does the BFO-circuit got it directly?

Not for pinpointing, but for detecting buried things at all. Without MD you can detect nothing by mineoro astronomical overpriced funny box.

Funfinder
08-13-2010, 01:30 AM
Morgan and Geo have found already alot stuff with their own PDs if you shouldn't have noticed! :shocked:

But afaik it depends alot on the weather situation, the humidity in air and the ground condition.

And if you ask me the Mineoro devices need much more fine-tuning knobs because of the different
magnetic- and electrostatic-field situation in other countries. Those units are perfectly adjusted to the
Mineoro-testfield and may work in latin-america but not or seldom in north America, Asia or Europe.

J_Player
08-13-2010, 02:30 AM
Morgan and Geo have found already alot stuff with their own PDs if you shouldn't have noticed! :shocked:

But afaik it depends alot on the weather situation, the humidity in air and the ground condition.

And if you ask me the Mineoro devices need much more fine-tuning knobs because of the different
magnetic- and electrostatic-field situation in other countries. Those units are perfectly adjusted to the
Mineoro-testfield and may work in latin-america but not or seldom in north America, Asia or Europe.I think you have it right. The Mineoro machines appear to work as advertised at the Mineoro factory and at places they test them in Brazil, and even in other countries of South America. But as you move farther away from the Mineoro factory, the response seems to diminish to the point where people are not finding treasures. We see evidence of this from the reports from people who tried the Mineoro machines in North America, Europe, Mediterranean, and Middle East. While some report some minimal response, these detectors seem to not work as advertised, or not work as they were demonstrated to work at the Mineoro factory test grounds.

What is interesting is we have heard no reports of the Mineoro machines from Scandinavia, Russia, China, the Pacific Rim, Australia, India, Antarctica, Patagonia, or Canada. I wonder why we do not hear field reports from these places? Could it be the people who live there are not interested in buying Mineoro machines for treasure hunting? Or maybe they did buy them, but have no news to report? Maybe they found tons of treasure, and do not want others to know about it... :eek:

Best wishes,
J_P

Funfinder
08-13-2010, 05:38 AM
If Mineoro wants to sell their detectors worldwide (and they do!), they have to make it shure that those also will work worldwide.

But perhaps this isn't in their budget or makes too many circumstances. No personel or infrastructure for important stuff like that. Maybe so far there weren't enough complains from far country customers?

But a point where we have to start is the "detection-limitation" directly in brazil!

Bad weather, humidity in air, thunder and lightning, nearby high-voltage lines, cell phones in the pocket, plastic bags, gold ring on your finger or what ever!!!

If these factors are known we would have a much more realistic picture of the Mineoro device capabilities.

Because this is really no longer funny if an european or north american customers reads the super fantastic optimistic claims of their website, decides to buy such unit for several thousands of bucks and after this has no success at all, just only some random beeps or perhaps the relative worthless "fresh (and very near) gold" feature (that every usual MD has).

> I wonder why we do not hear field reports from these places? Could it be the people who live there are not interested in buying Mineoro machines for treasure hunting?

My opinion: There aren't thousands of worldwide Mineoro customers but just a few and the treasure hunt is concentrated to special countries with relative rich people that can afford such expensive Mineoro equipment. And not everyone directly searches for "Geotech Forum" for writing his own test-review.

Another reason why is that Mineoro isn't the only LRL-producer. So people buy alot nonworking nonsense and lose there interest in the whole topic because they think it's all the same sh*t.

I guess the Mineoro also could work in Australia and a report about nuggets-search there is really missing so far!

> Maybe they found tons of treasure, and do not want others to know about it...

Not really, but the most for shure like to work discreet and don't tell everyone about their findings. Not even in the relative anonymous internet. Most customers only will inform the MD or LRL company / reseller if they are successful / happy with the new device or not - if at all.

That's why we can find such amazing treasure-finding-stories on the OKM or Mineoro pages but not here...

But wait, perhaps this will change now with the new topic we have right now. :D :)
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16926

WM6
08-13-2010, 08:02 AM
The Mineoro machines appear to work as advertised at the Mineoro factory and at places they test them in Brazil, and even in other countries of South America.

Scam promotional SA tale stories - nothing else.

All LRL findings are falsed (usually buried and dig up by same person) or found after random LRL beep... beeep ... beeep, by usual MD on rich locations.

But, as we can see, man's hope needs belives .... so I am LRL believer.

Geo
08-14-2010, 04:54 AM

Geo
08-14-2010, 05:04 AM

Mineoro-testfield and may work in latin-america but not or seldom in north America, Asia or Europe.

Hi.
I have used a Mineoro PDC210 at Greece but i did not found something:frown:. Also i have some friends who own Mineoro detectors and they did not found anything:(.
But i know two persons who says that they found money with it.
Who knows!!!!

J_Player
08-14-2010, 05:15 AM
Morgan and Geo have found already alot stuff with their own PDs if you shouldn't have noticed! :shocked:If you read Geo's post, you will see he did not find a lot of stuff with his PD. He found nothing with the Mineoro PDC210. He only heard a story about somebody who says they found something. This is not the same as watching a machine in your hand find treasure.

...If Mineoro wants to sell their detectors worldwide (and they do!), they have to make it shure that those also will work worldwide.

But perhaps this isn't in their budget or makes too many circumstances. No personel or infrastructure for important stuff like that. Maybe so far there weren't enough complains from far country customers?

But a point where we have to start is the "detection-limitation" directly in brazil!

Bad weather, humidity in air, thunder and lightning, nearby high-voltage lines, cell phones in the pocket, plastic bags, gold ring on your finger or what ever!!!
Some people have the opinion that the reason Mineoro only works at the Mineoro factory and the places they demonstrate them is because the demonstrators are trained to use magicians tricks to scam people. And when people leave the factory for home, they do not see the same performance as they were shown at the factory. Their theory is the farther the distance from the magician, the easier it is for the illusion to fade away and allow reality to set in.

Of course, this is only a speculative theory that some people have. :rolleyes:

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
08-14-2010, 12:02 PM
If you read Geo's post, you will see he did not find a lot of stuff with his PD. He found nothing with the Mineoro PDC210. He only heard a story about somebody who says they found something. This is not the same as watching a machine in your hand find treasure.

:rolleyes:

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
I agree... but we must not forget that i found ferrous objects from 300+ metres far. I did not found a treasure but i saw real LRLs to working for gold or for iron or for coper.

Regards:)

J_Player
08-14-2010, 04:50 PM
Hi J_P.
I agree... but we must not forget that i found ferrous objects from 300+ metres far. I did not found a treasure but i saw real LRLs to working for gold or for iron or for coper.

Regards:)Yes, I read your reports of LRLs detecting. But your reports did not say the Alonso PD or Mineoro finds metals from 300+ meters. They said no detection with Mineoro, and 2 meters with Alonso PD. It is good to hear real field reports from people who do not make fake stories and only report the truth of what they see.

Best wishes,
J_P

takhslambos
08-14-2010, 05:30 PM
Hi J_P.

Regards:)WHAT LRL WHAS THIS?WHICH ONE?

J_Player
08-14-2010, 05:40 PM
WHAT LRL WHAS THIS?WHICH ONE?I am not sure which LRL Geo used, But I once located an iron pipe half buried in the ground at about 400 meters distance using a pair of Nikon 10x binoculars.

Best wishes,
J_P

takhslambos
08-14-2010, 06:15 PM
πολυ εξυπνο.μπραβο.........

Geo
08-15-2010, 04:24 AM
Yes, I read your reports of LRLs detecting. But your reports did not say the Alonso PD or Mineoro finds metals from 300+ meters. They said no detection with Mineoro, and 2 meters with Alonso PD. It is good to hear real field reports from people who do not make fake stories and only report the truth of what they see.

Best wishes,
J_P

LRLs are not only the PD and Mineoro.
I use a ferrite LRL. With the proper ferrite and the right frequency it detected objects from 60 to 300+m far. It has not the ability to pinpoint the object.
Regards

Geo
08-15-2010, 04:25 AM
WHAT LRL WHAS THIS?WHICH ONE?
It work only with a special ferrite

detectoman
08-15-2010, 09:19 PM
geo; what ferrite grain or specification color be?

Geo
08-16-2010, 04:47 AM
geo; what ferrite grain or specification color be?

Hi detectoman.
Color must be mauve, but it is not the only specification.

Regards

detectoman
08-16-2010, 07:26 PM
mauve? x?? brhy geo, i not know these extrange color, i appreciate most details you have may mail, thanks

Fred
08-16-2010, 08:39 PM
mauve? x?? brhy geo, i not know these extrange color, i appreciate most details you have may mail, thanks

...kind of violet

Geo
08-16-2010, 09:30 PM
...kind of violet

Exactly...

detectoman
08-16-2010, 11:50 PM
morado o lila en castellano.. may be, thanks

Funfinder
08-18-2010, 04:24 AM
@ Geo

Thanks for the info! :)

So at least we have another clue why the Alonso PD works very different.

Ferrite with the most possible best permeability?!

And what if you take some usual ferrite?
Works it not at all or just the half range?

btw. can you tell us what size is needed (lenght, how thick) ? Violet ferrite?? Does it has an extra name?

Geo
08-18-2010, 11:11 AM
@ Geo

Thanks for the info! :)

So at least we have another clue why the Alonso PD works very different.

Ferrite with the most possible best permeability?!

And what if you take some usual ferrite?
Works it not at all or just the half range?

btw. can you tell us what size is needed (lenght, how thick) ? Violet ferrite?? Does it has an extra name?

Hi Funfinder.
I am afraid that you have a mistake. The color of the ferrite is from an other LRL that i try, not from the Alonso's PD. I have not measure the ferrite of the Alonso's PD but as i compared from the other parts in the photo it is about 10... 11cm long. The winding is about the half of the length.

Regards

Funfinder
08-25-2010, 11:07 AM
Hi Funfinder.
I am afraid that you have a mistake. The color of the ferrite is from an other LRL that i try, not from the Alonso's PD. I have not measure the ferrite of the Alonso's PD but as i compared from the other parts in the photo it is about 10... 11cm long. The winding is about the half of the length.

Regards

Thx for the info - so you found the iron object from 300m distance not with the Alonso PD but with that other LRL?

@ J_Player
attached a 140 pages text about electrostatic interactions in biological systems and in solutions. Depending on your reader software rename it to djvu ending.

Don't know if it will directly explain if gold-fillings are detected by LRLs but you may find other answers.

Now I've dl'd 40 ebooks / textfiles about electrostatic and will see what I find there...

Geo
08-26-2010, 05:32 AM
Thx for the info - so you found the iron object from 300m distance not with the Alonso PD but with that other LRL?

@ J_Player
attached a 140 pages text about electrostatic interactions in biological systems and in solutions. Depending on your reader software rename it to djvu ending.

Don't know if it will directly explain if gold-fillings are detected by LRLs but you may find other answers.

Now I've dl'd 40 ebooks / textfiles about electrostatic and will see what I find there...

Hi, i am interesting for the ebooks.
Regards

Funfinder
08-26-2010, 10:23 AM
Here, Geo & who else is interrested in electrostatic - 129MB - have a cool drink while reading :D :cool: :
http://www.multiupload.com/EOGW1CXUN9

But it's still unclear which of you MDs found the 300m away iron objects (bouncing betty etc.).

Is the schematic of your second ferrite detector free available?

I think this is much better anyway if the LRL also can detect distant iron objects like those magnometers some ships are using for scanning the ground of the ocean!

J_Player
08-26-2010, 11:26 AM
Here, Geo & who else is interrested in electrostatic - 129MB - have a cool drink while reading :D :cool: :

But it's still unclear which of you MDs found the 300m away iron objects (bouncing betty etc.).

I think this is much better anyway if the LRL also can detect distant iron objects like those magnometers some ships are using for scanning the ground of the ocean!I read the ebook with my cool drink. This was like reading a short novel with an interesting plot. When I fully understood the impact of this study, I realized this is real science applied to the electronic interaction of polar molecules and protiens in a solvent. We now have an excellent treatise for how the electronics of protiens work on a microscopic level, which is then expanded to a macroscopic level.

Too bad they did not further expand the study to explain exactly how much of an anomaly would be seen if there was a mass of organic material situated in the midst of inorganic surroundings. If we knew the overall charge for a given mass of organic material, then we would know what kind of machine would be needed to detect it. Then we could know how sensitive our Zahori detector must be to locate the mass of organic material, and we could calculate what distance this mass of material can be detected.

Another more important question came to mind after reading this study. Since it analyzes the mechanics of polar molecular charges of protiens and other molecules in a moist solution, a treasure hunter would want to know where he would find this kind of organic matter in his treasure hunting field, and how it helps him to find treasure. I think of the treasure hunts I have been on, and I remember seeing mostly inorganic things like dirt and rocks. But I also see trees, grass and other plants, which are organic, and have polar molecules inside their structure. I suppose these plants develop some net static charge as a result of this molecular electrical activity. I am thinking the electrical properties of the air around them has a gradient with a much higher static charge than what is developed in the plant structure, and the air charge is quickly transfered to the plants to make whatever miniscule molecular charge the plants develop invisible to most remote static charge detectors. I imagine the root structure of most plants will effectively ground them to prevent them from developing extreme voltages or a strong gradient as we see in the air.

In reality, most treasure hunting machines are not usually directed at plants. Plants are often considered an unwelcome nuisance which makes treasures harder to find. The treasure hunters I know usually consider plants useful for hiding from people who do not like treasure hunters, or for resting under the shade of a tree, and sometimes plants are used as a landmark (the treasure is buried under the three coconut trees...)

Another class of organic material is animals. A cow in the field will certainly have a lot of protiens with polar electrical activity as described in the study happening inside it's body. I expect the same for any other animals in the field. But we seldom see these animals in the proximity of where we are hunting treasure. If animals are present, they are mobile and usually move away when treasure hunters arrive. But they often leave behind masses of organic material that contains solvents, organic liquids and polarized molecules which could be detected by a static field detector if the charge anomaly is great enough. I suppose you need only a sensitive static field detector to be calibrated to sense the material at a distance. Then you could actually build a long range locator that works.

Well, maybe not a long range treasure locator, but still a long range locator. Time to get back to reading more scientific journals...

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
08-26-2010, 09:53 PM

I think this is much better anyway if the LRL also can detect distant iron objects like those magnometers some ships are using for scanning the ground of the ocean!

Thanks for the file!!!.
Now about the schematic of the ferrite detector.... it is not available yet. It is a vlf modificated detector and in the place of the coils it has a ferrite with 2 coils. It plays very good with 20cm ferrites from Japan radios of years near to 1960 .... 1965.
Why... i don't know.

Regards