PDA

View Full Version : New DCH

hung
07-02-2010, 12:19 PM
This post is intended to those who have sent me PMs for some time questioning me about the DCH upgrade and also to the ones who might be interested.

Some days ago, one of my team members had sent his old DCH85m to Mineoro for an upgrade Alonso had for it, and early this week he received it back.
The new upgraded DCH is for gold and silver only. His old model included copper settings and he noticed it was bypassed.

Although he still has not taken it to the field for a deeper test due to lack of time for now, eventually he will.
Also we all plan to meet soon for checking the case of lost gold in a farm.
For this, I only have his preliminary impressions as I still could not test it myself.
He is an experienced member of my team and I trust him entirely.

First thing he noticed compared to the old model is that this one is very sensitive and selective. He had recovered recently silver coins and he did not clean them. They are still 'dirty' and eroded.
The device could easily detect one of them (air test). This did not happen to a similar new coin. So the device is sensitive to the chemical reactions and still going ionization.

Under the same condition, an aluminum 'deteriorated' beer can was put to test and was not 'sensed'. Device remained silent.
People at Mineoro have told me that they already took it to the beach and recovered many small gold and silver items. But they found no aluminum during hours of detection time. So the test above seems to confirm this.

My friend has two gold test sites he uses as reference.
One is very recent. It's a small gold sample buried in his garden for only a year now. He buried it close to powerlines like I also did in my place.
The DCH gets the sample clearly from about 2 meters.

The other test site is a gold location where probably lies a small object.
He never dug it choosing to leave it as a reference. It's sideways in a road close to a canebrake (bamboos). No powerlines close.

In the past it was originally located by the PDC from long range. It's a small object according to his estimates. Tough the PDC and the FG80 detect this target from more distance, the DCH also could easily get it from 5 meters. Probably more but he told me that he only turned the device on when around this range. He had absolutely no trouble in pinpointing the object, something his old PDC205 is problematic when very close to such a small item.

Well in sum, he told me to have really appreciated this upgrade and his preliminary impressions are posivite. Soon it will be put to test against other similar devices and also against my newly modified 'old' PD from the 2007 forum era.:D

We are having trouble in scheduling the date for the farm quest meeting as I am involved in personal projects and some people are traveling, but I intend to post a test report about this 'little kid' after we get back from there in the future.

I hope this post might serve as a preliminary info for those who queried me about it.
As a final note, for those not familiar with it, this device has no turning knobs. It's a turn on and go machine and already internally tuned and gain optimized.

takhslambos
07-02-2010, 11:28 PM
THANKS MY FRIEND.THEODOR FROM GREECE..............

koferner
07-03-2010, 09:42 PM
Hi Hung,

Thank you for sharing this information about the PD, I am new to this forum is actually my first post, I would like to thank Carl and all who collaborate with the forum. I am discovering and learning a lot here. Thank you!

Valeu Hung, estou pesquisando a respeito das PDs espero contar com sua colaboração no futuro, se precisar algo do sul estamos aÃ*.....

koferner.

takhslambos
08-01-2010, 01:25 PM
any news about the DCH85M FIELD TEST???

hung
08-02-2010, 02:47 AM
any news about the DCH85M FIELD TEST???

I expect to test it in a treasure site in two weeks. If the DCH user cannot make it to join the team at that time, I will see if he can ship me this new device for a comparison with the other LRL equipment we use.

Dhuwayhi
08-02-2010, 09:05 AM
thanksssssssss to you

please can you help me and tell me that fg79 is usefull or not

WM6
08-02-2010, 09:24 AM
tell me that fg79 is usefull or not

Very usefull - for seller/manufacturer.

hung
08-02-2010, 09:43 AM
thanksssssssss to you

please can you help me and tell me that fg79 is usefull or not

Sent you a PM days ago. Check your mailbox in this forum.

Dhuwayhi
08-02-2010, 10:12 AM
thank you very much for these rich information

takhslambos
08-02-2010, 11:50 AM
TANKS MY FRIEND I WAITING FOR YOUR FIELD TEST...................

luciano furtado
08-02-2010, 12:43 PM
This post is intended to those who have sent me PMs for some time questioning me about the DCH upgrade and also to the ones who might be interested.

Some days ago, one of my team members had sent his old DCH85m to Mineoro for an upgrade Alonso had for it, and early this week he received it back.
The new upgraded DCH is for gold and silver only. His old model included copper settings and he noticed it was bypassed.

Although he still has not taken it to the field for a deeper test due to lack of time for now, eventually he will.
Also we all plan to meet soon for checking the case of lost gold in a farm.
For this, I only have his preliminary impressions as I still could not test it myself.
He is an experienced member of my team and I trust him entirely.

First thing he noticed compared to the old model is that this one is very sensitive and selective. He had recovered recently silver coins and he did not clean them. They are still 'dirty' and eroded.
The device could easily detect one of them (air test). This did not happen to a similar new coin. So the device is sensitive to the chemical reactions and still going ionization.

Under the same condition, an aluminum 'deteriorated' beer can was put to test and was not 'sensed'. Device remained silent.
People at Mineoro have told me that they already took it to the beach and recovered many small gold and silver items. But they found no aluminum during hours of detection time. So the test above seems to confirm this.

My friend has two gold test sites he uses as reference.
One is very recent. It's a small gold sample buried in his garden for only a year now. He buried it close to powerlines like I also did in my place.
The DCH gets the sample clearly from about 2 meters.

The other test site is a gold location where probably lies a small object.
He never dug it choosing to leave it as a reference. It's sideways in a road close to a canebrake (bamboos). No powerlines close.

In the past it was originally located by the PDC from long range. It's a small object according to his estimates. Tough the PDC and the FG80 detect this target from more distance, the DCH also could easily get it from 5 meters. Probably more but he told me that he only turned the device on when around this range. He had absolutely no trouble in pinpointing the object, something his old PDC205 is problematic when very close to such a small item.

Well in sum, he told me to have really appreciated this upgrade and his preliminary impressions are posivite. Soon it will be put to test against other similar devices and also against my newly modified 'old' PD from the 2007 forum era.:D

We are having trouble in scheduling the date for the farm quest meeting as I am involved in personal projects and some people are traveling, but I intend to post a test report about this 'little kid' after we get back from there in the future.

I hope this post might serve as a preliminary info for those who queried me about it.
As a final note, for those not familiar with it, this device has no turning knobs. It's a turn on and go machine and already internally tuned and gain optimized.

Hi Hung

We are anxiously waiting for your videos with their research with this detector Mineoro.
thanks